Aviation tools: flight computer (most useful CR3 & E6B functions), pilot logbook assistant, airfield database, weather charts, weather getter, NOTAM getter, post-flight fuel check, fuel order, refuel check, wind calculator, snowtam decoder, descent angle calculator, ice & turbulence forecast decoder, altimeter temperature correction, underload calculator, briefing buddy, quick performance, great circle calculator, weight and balance calculator, sunrise/sunset calculator & hold calculator.
Air Navigator Slim can make a difference in your cockpit.
- This is the GPS APP that can not miss on your smartphone when you go flying.
- With it, simply choose one of over 17,000 airports in the database or one of the user-defined and ready. Just follow the HSI and reach the destination.
- Another important feature is that any time you can see the decoded METAR of destination airport with only one touch on the screen.
- Designed to be simple to use, no complicated functions and without maps, which, in many cases, hinder and confuse the user with small screen devices.
- To further facilitate the user's life, this APP has been translated into three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese) which are adjusted according to the language of your smartphone.
Tags: navigation, navigator, aircraft, airplane, plane, aviation, pilot, METAR, GPS, HSI,
navegación, navegador, avión, aviación, piloto, navegação, avião, aeronave, aviação
Aviation tools for arrival fuel check, fuel order, refuel check, wind calculator, snowtam decoder, ice & turbulence forecast decoder & altimeter temperature correction.
** Please Read **
The free version has many tools - listed above - that are fully functional. Others - listed below - are demo versions of tools available in the paid version.
We have received some negative reviews from users who are disappointed to discover that not all tools are fully functional even though this is clearly stated and the app works as described.
It just seems that some people don't want to pay the price of half a cup of coffee to have an app that has taken many hundreds of hours to program.....
By all means, don't buy the paid version but please don't give 1-star reviews for an app that works as described :)
** Thanks for Reading **
Demo versions of tools available in the paid version: flight computer (most useful CR3 & E6B functions), pilot logbook assistant, airfield database, weather charts, weather getter, NOTAM getter, descent angle calculator, underload calculator, briefing buddy, quick performance, great circle calculator, weight and balance calculator, sunrise/sunset calculator & hold calculator.
All you ever wanted to know about your trip, but had to ask. You will have full visibility to check your flight status and transportation options to and from the airport. Plan your journey and save time and money with online services. Enjoy full integration with airports shops and premium products.
ANA APP provides information on Lisbon, Faro, Porto, Beja, Azores airports , and now also on Madeira Airports.
Check arrivals and departures, subscribe and receive flight notifications. Locate your check-in counter, departure gate or where to collect your luggage.
Plan your journey in advance: Make a parking reservation in advance, or find out about public transportation options and other airport services and facilities. You will also find useful contacts for everything you need for a perfect journey.
Explore the airport: Discover eating, drinking and leisure options or browse the shops and products made available at your fingertips.
- This software provides ILS approach and GPS, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board. This application is completely autonomous.
- Automatic and manual Logbook. The Logbook records:
- Warnings before entering to the controlled or special use airspaces
a. flight track (it is possible to export it to the .kml file (Google Earth) or .gpx file)
b. departure and arrive airport
c. departure and arrive time
- Virtual radar - users can see another aircrafts in the air.
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level), obstacles
- Free topographical map. Maps can be created by users using MOBAC, SAS PLANET or RMAP applications
- Free World navigation database
- Route planning, calculation of fuel consumption (depended on wind)
- Barometric altitude and vertical speed indicators – (requires your device to have a barometric sensor)
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from/to Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file. Support for importing waypoints via txt file.
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items via Google Earth
- 4 portrait and 4 landscape screens (fully customized)
- Application can display: DME, ACC, GS, ALT, TRK, BRG, AGL, ELE, CAL, VAR, UTC, LOG, HDG, CRS, ETA, ET, ETE, LT, MGS, GAL, SR, SS, XTK, PRE, QNH, VSI, RRD, SW1, SW2, RRD, DTA
Use this application for VFR FLYING ONLY!!! We are not responsible for any use of this application.
Using application is at your own risk. FLY is FUN does not substitute any aircraft gauge or device. All data downloaded to this application can be incorrect and not valid. Information displayed by this application are without any warranties.
Trial version means that application needs restart after 10 minutes of using. For full version you need to purchase "FLY is FUN unlocker".
If your device do not have menu button look here:
- ILS guidance (GPS and barometric sensor based)
- VOR, NDB, DME, LOC, WPT etc. navigation (GPS based)
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level) - Ground proximity warning system
- Airspaces and navaids map
- AIRAC based the world navaid, WPTs, airports database
- Route planning
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from (to) Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file
- Recording your track and export it to .kml files (Google Earth)
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items in Google Earth
Many thanks to Olivier from France, Onuff from Russia, Vladimir from Australia and Juergen from Germany for their help.
See short user guide:
If you have any suggestion how to improve this application or you find some bug please visit www.flyisfun.com.
VOR, ILS, GPS, LOC, FIX, navigation, aviation, avionics, glass, cockpit, aircraft, plane, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compass, altimeter, HSI, PFD, navigation aid database, altimeter, logger, declination, simulator, moving map, sunrise sunset calculator, RNAV, GPS ILS VOR glasscockpit, pressure, barometric sensor, baro altitude, VSI, airspaces, GPWS, METAR, TAF, radar, ADS-B
Give the Wind Direction and Speed, the True Air Speed
and the intended Course, it calculates
the Heading (HD) you must fly and the
actual ground speed (GS).
- Automatic mode
- Memorize values
- Decimal precision
- Various display themes (night mode...)
OpenFlightGPS (then released in 2010 as "OpenFlight Map") was the FIRST Android Aviation Charting App available. I created this app because there were no Android chart options at the time; and continue to service the app with FAA charts as provided on the FAA "aeronav" web site. The charts are provided in their entirety, and as such are clearly marked with their effective dates and all other margin information. You must download the charts one at a time as this app is provided to you at my personal expense and as such I would rather not have folks downloading 10 gigs at a pop from my website for charts they probably won't look at.
This application is absolutely free and free of any advertising or other garbage*. If OpenFlightGPS doesn't work for you or you don't like it for any reason, delete it. If you're nice, I might respond to emailed suggestions. Bad ranking in general will not get any result, and you'll just prove what kind of entitled person (or maybe representative of one of the paid vendors ...) you are.
Works best on 10" tablets, also works with 7" and other form factor tablets and most cell phones - but many cell phones do not have good GPS reception without "cell tower" assist.
The complete set is about 150 charts - note that the application may initialize more slowly if a very large number of charts is cached. Add to or change your set of charts at any time via WIFI download from within the app. Geo-referenced, moving map technology including access to all (1) Sectional (VFR), (2) World Aeronautical (WAC), (3) Enroute Low (IFR) and (4) Terminal Area (TAC) Charts for the contiguous 48 United States. Also includes non-Geo-Referenced Fly Way Charts. Individual charts are downloaded on demand through the app; individual chart files are between 2 and 10 megabytes, so WIFI works best when caching maps.
When moving, "GPS Mode" shows graphic (miniature airplane with pointer) pointing in direction of movement. When stopped, graphic changes to a house icon. "Compass Mode" shows the direction ON THE MAP that the device is pointed. Also shows current latitude, longitude and altitude and current map scale.
To the guy from one of the hardware vendors that writes in the comments of all the free/low cost aviation charting apps about "wanting someone you can sue if there's a problem ... blah blah ... skin in the game" : The license terms you agreed to specifically disallow using this application in flight, or for any Aeronautical Decision Making whatsoever. I do appreciate that you are touched by this free application, as the primary reason I am giving it away is that I am sick and tired of overpriced map updates for most of the paid (and all of the certified) products ... Foreflight is an exception, and is reasonably priced ... if you don't want plates, anyway. Too bad they don't sell it on an open platform.
As per the license terms installing and using this application affirms that you agree that "Roger B. Leuthner is not responsible in any way for your use of this program in any respect", which you must agree to when activating the application on your device.
OpenFlight is a trademarked name, and is not part of the OpenFlightGPS application.
*Google is in the business of gathering and selling information about you. Supporting Google by increasing the Android ecosystem with this free application is a necessary by-product of providing easy access to General Aviation pilots.
More from developer
This application can fasten the process to send your passport information via:
- BBM, Whatsapp, LINE, other messaging apps
- or simply copy it to clipboard and use it in any means you like to.
You can the information of one or more passport data at one time. You can add, edit, delete your passport data.
Hope you like it.
Please don't forget to rate our application.
Demam Berdarah masih menjadi penyakit yang menjadi momok bagi masyarakat Indonesia secara umum. Dengan kegiatan penyuluhan, membuat blog informasi, video dan aplikasi Android ini, diharapkan materi tentang apa itu Demam Berdarah dan bagaimana pencegahannya dapat disebarkan ke masyarakat umum.
Kegiatan SCC ini dilakukan di RW 012 Kelurahan Pondok Cabe Udik, Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia.
- Ozi Diva Ersya
- Andre Somba Gugun Samosir
- Dion Kristadi
- Dwi Rahayu
- Fison Hepiman
- Ivonne Kristiani
- Muhammad Mansur Chisni
- Roy Deddy H. L. Tobing
- Itan Yustiani Syaban