World Offline Maps company provides you with the amazing vector map mobile application, which allows you to browse maps anytime and anywhere and you don't need to pay for data connections.
No more costly roaming charges when you're abroad. It uses very detailed, high quality, map data from Openstreetmap supported by more than 500.000 users around the world.
• CORE FEATURES:
* It's fast and easy
* No mobile roaming charges
* On-board offline maps - no data connection required for map browsing, address search or navigation
* Complete offline functionality
* Compact maps in a vector data format (means high definition maps with detailed zoom)
* Simply browse maps by dragging and scrolling
• GPS POSITIONING:
* You will always be able to locate where you are with the GPS positioning
* Compass feature shows your orientation on the map
• EXCELLENT ROUTE GUIDANCE:
* World Offline Maps offers offline routing functionality for you
* Calculate routes just in seconds
* Automatic re-routing, in case you miss a turn, application re-routes you automatically
• DESTINATION SEARCH:
* Offline search for addresses
* Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
* Search instantly by clicking any point on the map and pressing "Navigate to"
• PLACES SEARCH:
* Points Of Interest (POI) search by name available (for example you can search: "UBS Bank", or "Mcdonalds")
* Search POI by category (bars, restaurants, museums, etc.) without internet connection
• KEYWORDS: French Polynesia, offline, maps, navigation, navi, poi, places, latitude, directions, indoor maps, local search, address, routing, gps, location search, positioning
When you come diving with us you get to know everyone involved with this small but quality conscious scuba dive centre.
For all programs we promise to have small groups; be it for the dive trips or for the dive courses.
Merlin Divers offers:
All PADI dive courses from beginner to the professional level
Half day dive trips along the west coast of Phuket
Day trips and liveaboard from 1 up to 10 days to the dive sites of Phi Phi, Racha and Similan Islands, Shark Point, Anemonen Reef and King Cruiser wreck and Burma
Snorkelling tours along the west coast of Phuket and to the Phi Phi, Racha und Similan Islands
Retail store with items for watersports like diving, snorkeling and swimming and items in general for holidays on the beach and seaside
Colombia está ubicada en la mejor esquina de Suramérica, los amantes del buceo, los deportes náuticos y la aventura encuentran los más diversos y apasionados destinos. La riqueza de nuestros dos mares atraen a colombianos y extranjeros.
Follow our news and discover our unique boat on the island.
Our professional instructor team welcomes you for unforgettable dives and snorkeling in water around the St Barth island (Gustavia). Those submarine wanders are done in protected waters of the natural reserve, in a water between 26 and 30°C, at depth between 5 and 25 meters, for divers of all levels and snorkelers.
Padi 5 stars dive resort center, VIP catamaran.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 600,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
It is perfectly possible to spoil oneself in one of the incredibly luxurious high-class resorts and spend the savings of a lifetime in a few days. Nonetheless, a bit of planning ahead can allow enjoyment of the majestic scenery with a tighter budget. Keep in mind that in any case Bora Bora is a tremendously pricey destination. Everything (catering and activities) ranges from "expensive" to "indescribably expensive".
Bora Bora is an island in the Leeward group of the Society Islands of French Polynesia, an "Overseas Country" financially assisted by France in the Pacific Ocean. The island, located about 230 kilometres (140 mi) northwest of Papeete, is surrounded by a lagoon and a barrier reef. In the center of the island are the remnants of an extinct volcano rising to two peaks, Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu, the highest point at 727 metres (2,385 ft). The original name of the island in the Tahitian language might be better rendered as Pora Pora, meaning "First Born"; an early transcription found in 18th- and 19th century accounts, is Bolabolla or Bollabolla.
The major settlement, Vaitape is on the western side of the island, opposite the main channel into the lagoon. The products of the island are mostly limited to what can be obtained from the sea and coconut trees, which were historically of economic importance for copra. During the August 2007 census, the population on the island was about 8,880 people.
EcoLodge Moorea est un ensemble de villas à la location sur Moorea où vous bénéficierez des meilleurs services, des meilleurs tarifs, du plus grand choix d'activités sur toute la Polynésie. Venez découvrir Tahiti, Moorea, Bora-Bora dans un de nos hébergements en famille car toutes nos villas peuvent accueillir au moins 5 personnes.
+ Browse Sites around the World
Browse a Google Maps view of the world's dive sites. Jump to specific latitude/longitude coordinates. Find your current GPS location.
+ Bookmark Map Views
Create named bookmarks of your favorite dive site areas. Quickly navigate to these saved map views.
+ Search for Dive Sites
Search for dive sites by name and geographic location. View a sorted list of sites based on proximity to current map center point.
+ Explore other's Site Reviews and Ratings
Read other's experiences at selected dive sites. Each review uses a five star rating system for each criterion of overall, visibility, weather, sealife, and sights. See the aggregate ratings from all reviewers for this site. View additional public info shared by the reviewers.
+ Check out Reviewers' Shared Profile
View the shared diver profile information from each reviewer. Easily browse all of their reviews and ratings.
- Create Dive Sites
Create new dive sites to share with others. Place on map view with latitude/longitude, name, description and max depth.
+ Write Reviews and Site Ratings
Share you experiences by reviewing dive sites. Use a five star rating system for overall, visibility, weather, sealife, and sights. Track both shared and private data.
+ Facebook integration
Optionally, logon using your Facebook account. Post your experiences and reviews directly to your wall with map links back to ShareMyDiving.com.
+ Manage your Diver Profile
Create a diver profile with info about you and your diving expertise. Track certifications, medical conditions, and emergency contact info. You control what to share and what stays private.
+ Email and SMS sharing
Optionally, share your diver profile details with dive operators and buddies via either email or SMS text messages.
+ My Sites
Quickly browse all the dive sites that you have created and view the aggregate ratings and detailed reviews by other divers.
+ My Reviews
Quickly browse and edit all the reviews that you have created worldwide. View both public and private logbook data.
+ Security and Privacy
You control what to share about yourself and what stays private. All communications and credentials data is encrypted system-wide.
+ Device Syncing and Sharing
Sync up your data between multiple devices. Share the App with multiple users on the same device.
More from developer
Vous pouvez également vous faire livrer gratuitement sur Papeete/Pirae. Fini les frais de port et plus d'angoisse sur les délais d'expédition ou les risques d'égarement d'un colis.
Après avoir validé votre commande, vous recevrez un email automatique de confirmation. Votre commande est alors en cours de traitement.
Peu de temps après, vous recevrez un nouvel e-mail vous annonçant que votre commande est prête.
-Si vous avez choisi de vous faire livrer, nous vous contacterons par téléphone pour organiser la livraison.
-Si vous avez choisi de venir récupérer votre commande à nos locaux, vous recevrez un plan en pdf pour nous situer facilement.
Vous pouvez venir récupérer vos achats du Lundi au Vendredi de 9h à 12h dans nos locaux ou l’après-midi en téléphonant entre 9h et 12h pour fixer un rendez-vous.
Les livraisons ont lieux tous les jours à partir de 14h. Toutes les commandes passées avant 12h seront livrées l'après-midi même. Pour les îles, nous déposons gratuitement vos achats à Air Tahiti ou à la Poste.
Vous avez le choix entre 2 modes de règlement:
1) Dans nos locaux, en venant récupérer votre commande ou à la livraison si vous vous faites livrer gratuitement sur Papeete.
2) Par virement bancaire, dêpot sur notre compte Socredo ou encore par chèque (par la Poste) pour les îles.
Contact email: email@example.com
INFO PAR TÉLÉPHONE AU: 34 44 16 TOUS LES JOURS DE 9H À 12H.
Si vous souhaitez être informé de nos arrivages et de nos offres, suivez-nous sur facebook!