Surveillance - Find & Track Bluetooth WiFi Devices or People With These Devices
Pro Version is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=scanner.wifi.bluetooth.nfc.surveillancepro
Important Note: For Android 6.0 and higher, the location (GPS) needs to be enabled.
This tool opens your electromagnetic (EM) eyes to the number and types of radiation around you. It allows you to observe and track the EM aura around devices and people. A good surveillance(*) tool for surveying, tracking, finding, locating, differentiating devices or people that emit EM.
For both Bluetooth and WiFi, range or distance is dependent on line of sight.
BT Range: Bluetooth 2.1 and Bluetooth 4 devices can be detected up to a theoretical range of 100 meters. Bluetooth 5 devices can be detected up to a theoretical range of 400 to 1000 meters. Range is dependent on environment such as presence of obstacles.
WiFi Range: 2.4 GHz band devices can be detected up to a theoretical range of around 45 meters. 5 GHz band devices can be detected up to a theoretical range of around 20 meters. Devices using 802.11n standard can be detected up to a theoretical range of around 50 meters.
(*) Dictionary.com - Surveillance means close observation, especially of a suspected spy or criminal.
This tool is meant as an educational tool. The message we would like to spread is "Be aware of the EM you are emitting because these signals can be used to track you."
➤ Free, No Ads and No Root required
➤ Simple to use, one button start scan
➤ Supports smartphone, Tablets
➤ Supported and tested on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo
➤ Good resource management
➤ No frills, run with minimum RAM and CPU
➤ No unnecessary function and permission
➤ Safe and Privacy focused, NO server and does not connect to the Internet
➤ Save and scan your favorite devices or people with specific EM profile
➤ Track devices or people using Bluetooth, WiFi and NFC
➤ Find your friend or love ones in a crowd of people
➤ Find who is always around you, e.g. stalkers, spies, criminals
➤ Find misplaced or lost equipment such as smart watch, smartphone, Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth car kits, ...
➤ Find Ofo bicycles - Address is "ofo"
➤ Find Mobike bicycles - Address start with "mb_"
➤ Find oBike bicycles - Address start with "bike:"
1. Start the app to start scanning for Bluetooth devices around you. You can save specific device by clicking on the list of discovered devices, and you can change the name of the device to something you can remember.
2. Subsequently you can scan for only those you saved in your saved list. This helps to identify known devices you recorded previously.
3. The app also has another function called history. This will just record all the known devices every time you press record history. Every similar device will get their count incremented. This helps to identify devices that are always around you.
4. This app only runs in your device and does not communicate with our servers. There is no information transfer from your device out to anywhere from our app.
5. Higher RSSI means closer to you, e.g. a device with RSSI -60 is closer to you than a device with RSSI -78.
Explanation on Permission Required:
1. approximate location (network-based) - for access for Bluetooth scanning
2. view network connections - for access for Bluetooth scanning
3. pair with Bluetooth devices & access Bluetooth settings - for access for Bluetooth setting
4. full network access - for Firebase Crashlytics
Why this tool? One of our friends has problem with his boss and want to stay far far away from her.
Due to proliferation of personal Bluetooth devices, this app will serve you quite well in detecting stalkers or undesirable people. Purchase the Pro version only if you really need scanning of WiFi access points. Play Store link below:
Have fun and God Bless.