Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Set Theory
2. Decimal number System
3. Binary Number System
4. Octal Number System
5. Hexadecimal Number System
6. Binary Arithmetic
7. Sets and Membership
9. Introduction to Logical Operations
10. Logical Operations and Logical Connectivity
11. Logical Equivalence
12. Logical Implications
13. Normal Forms and Truth Table
14. Normal Form of a well formed formula
15. Principle Disjunctive Normal Form
16. Principal Conjunctive Normal form
17. Predicates and Quantifiers
18. Theory of inference for the Predicate Calculus
19. Mathematical Induction
20. Diagrammatic Representation of Sets
21. The Algebra of Sets
22. The Computer Representation of Sets
24. Representation of Relations
25. Introduction to Partial Order Relations
26. Diagrammatic Representation of Partial Order Relations and Posets
27. Maximal, Minimal Elements and Lattices
28. Recurrence Relation
29. Formulation of Recurrence Relation
30. Method of Solving Recurrence Relation
31. Method for solving linear homogeneous recurrence relations with constant coefficients:
33. Introduction to Graphs
34. Directed Graph
35. Graph Models
36. Graph Terminology
37. Some Special Simple Graphs
38. Bipartite Graphs
39. Bipartite Graphs and Matchings
40. Applications of Graphs
41. Original and Sub Graphs
42. Representing Graphs
43. Adjacency Matrices
44. Incidence Matrices
45. Isomorphism of Graphs
46. Paths in the Graphs
47. Connectedness in Undirected Graphs
48. Connectivity of Graphs
49. Paths and Isomorphism
50. Euler Paths and Circuits
51. Hamilton Paths and Circuits
52. Shortest-Path Problems
53. A Shortest-Path Algorithm (Dijkstra Algorithm.)
54. The Traveling Salesperson Problem
55. Introduction to Planer Graphs
56. Graph Coloring
57. Applications of Graph Colorings
58. Introduction to Trees
59. Rooted Trees
60. Trees as Models
61. Properties of Trees
62. Applications of Trees
63. Decision Trees
64. Prefix Codes
65. Huffman Coding
66. Game Trees
67. Tree Traversal
68. Boolean Algebra
69. Identities of Boolean Algebra
71. The Abstract Definition of a Boolean Algebra
72. Representing Boolean Functions
73. Logic Gates
74. Minimization of Circuits
75. Karnaugh Maps
76. Dont Care Conditions
77. The Quine MCCluskey Method
78. Introduction to Lattices
79. The Transitive Closure of a Relation
80. Cartesian Product of Lattices
81. Properties of Lattices
82. Lattices as Algebraic System
83. Partial Order Relations on a Lattice
84. Least Upper Bounds and Latest Lower Bounds in a Lattice
86. Lattice Isomorphism
87. Bounded, Complemented and Distributive Lattices
88. Propositional Logic
89. Conditional Statements
90. Truth Tables of Compound Propositions
91. Precedence of Logical Operators and Logic and Bit Operations
92. Applications of Propositional Logic
93. Propositional Satisfiability
95. Nested Quantifiers
96. Translating from Nested Quantifiers into English
98. Rules of Inference for Propositional Logic
99. Using Rules of Inference to Build Arguments
100. Resolution and Fallacies
101. Rules of Inference for Quantified Statements
102. Introduction to Algebra
104. Properties of rings
106. Homomorphisms and quotient rings
108. Properties of groups
All topics not listed due to character limitations set by Google Play.
From basic calculations to college calculus, MathStudio is a full featured scientific calculator with over two hundred functions. Browse the entire list in our online manual.
MathStudio is powered by MobileCAS, our powerful and lightning fast computer algebra system that beautifully typesets your answers.
Solve limits, derivates, integrals and more!
Graph equations with speed and ease you never thought was possible! MathStudio graphs 2D function, parametric, polar, implicit, contour, vector fields, fractals and images with amazing speed and accuracy.
Rotate, pinch and graph 3D equations in real-time! MathStudio graphs 3D functions, parametric, spherical, cylindrical and vector fields.
MathStudio is the first and only graphing app that can also graph not only in space but in time. Use the T variable to create animated plots that plot graphs in space and time!
Plot lists of numerical data in scatter, histograms, box, probability plots! MathStudio even includes an advanced regression analysis package, choose from several regression functions or create your own!
MathStudio is the ONLY calculator app that also lets you create scripts in our powerful programming language that supports variables, loops and even recursion.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
Unlike other math apps, MathStudio does not require an active internet connection. It does all calculations internally for fast and instant results.
Create geometric constructions and move, scale or rotate them with one or more fingers.
With the Freehandmode you can additional build your lines, circles, squares, rectangles and many more by drawing them on the screen. The system will detect it and create the object for you! For example, you can draw a freehand circle through three given points to create their circum circle.
Furthermore, you can create even complicated mathematical projects by using one of 70 tools to add different points, circles, lines (Perpendicular bisectors, Orthogonal lines, Tangents, etc.), conics, angles, functions and many more.
Define functions and parameter curves to display, integrate or derive them. Create analytical objects like tangents and circles of curvatures or combine your creation with sliders, text and check boxes. Even exact calculations are possible with the own FreeGeo Computer-Algebra-System, for example solving equations.
FreeGeo can be used in other sciences, too. You can do statistical calculations by using one of the regression methods to interpolate given data points. And it is a nice app for learning for school!
*Please remember to read the ROM section below before downloading this application!
It will turn your phone or tablet into an exact replica of your calculator. The emulator will provide the same functionality and generate the same results as your real calculator. Being ported to Android means that it will always fit in your pocket, have a backlight, be rechargeable and also run faster.
You would be able to install applications by copying the App file to the internal memory of your phone, pressing the 'Back' button and selecting 'Install Application/Send File'.
Graph89 would be great tool for math, science and engineering courses in high school, college and beyond. Some of these calculators feature Computer Algebra System (CAS) having the capability to simplify and symbolically solve mathematical expressions.
Graph89 combines two powerful emulation engines which make it the only app in the Android Play Store to support the full range of TI graphing calculators.
1) TiEmu - http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_tiemu providing support for the Motorola 68K family: TI89, TI89 Titanium, TI92 Plus, Voyage 200
2) TilEm - http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_tilem providing support for the Z80 family: TI 83, TI 83+, TI 83+ SE, TI 84+, TI 84+ SE
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Emulators are computer software which simulate a specific hardware. In order for the emulator to do anything useful it needs some software to run. The software that runs in your calculator (ROM) is copyrighted by TI, and as such, it can not be distributed by Graph89 or any other emulator for that fact.
This means that you will have to provide the ROM file yourself by extracting it from your own calculator. Transfer it to your phone, and then tell Graph89 where to find it. To extract the ROM you can follow the instructions from http://www.ticalc.org/programming/emulators/romdump.html and by using TiLPII from http://sourceforge.net/projects/tilp/files Google and youtube are also great sources of tutorials and help.
Wabbitemu http://wabbit.codeplex.com/ is also a great tool for extracting the ROM from your TI83/TI84
Supported ROM files:
TI89, TI89 Titanium, TI92 Plus and Voyage 200:
*.rom, *.89u, *.v2u, *.9xu, *.tib
TI83 Plus, TI83 Plus SE, TI84 Plus and TI84 Plus SE:
Firmware updates (*.89u, 9xu, *.v2u, *.8Xu) which are normally used to restore the operating system of your calculator can also be used as a ROM image.
Needless to say, you will be very disappointed if you purchase Graph89 without having the ROM file ready. You will just see some instructions and a blank screen.
Graph89 needs permission to look at your Android Account in order to generate a unique ID shown under F1/About. This works only for TI89/V200. Note that there is no internet connection required for this App.
TiEmu, TilEm and Graph89 have been developed independently of Texas Instruments and are not affiliated with TI.
Texas Instruments and TI are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
An 8Xu (firmware update) file can now be used as a ROM for TI84+, TI84+SE, TI83+ and TI83+SE
Added support for: TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus SE, TI-84 Plus and TI-84 Plus Second Edition using the TilEm2.00 engine.
Bug fixes on 'State Save' and 'Out of Memory' errors on some older phones.
Dot Matrix LCD simulation
Click Screen to Zoom
Landscape mode for TI89, TI89T
Emulates Voyage 200 and TI92 Plus
Multiple calculator instances
Generate an ID under F1/About
Acoustic feedback on keypress
Send group files (*.89g, *.tig)
Receive files, (var-link/F4/F3/send)
Customizable LCD colors
Maxima on Android is a port of Maxima on the Android operating system. Thanks to Sylvain Ageneau' effort on porting Embeddable Common Lisp to the Android OS, the latest Maxima code runs nicely on ECL on Android with very small changes to the source code.
The installation of the software requires total of 90MB on the storage. 30MB needs to be installed on the internal storage. The rest of 60MB can be installed either on the external or the internal storage. The first run of the apk will ask you where you want the 60MB to be installed.
Then you can enjoy Maxima / Macsyma on your mobile phone or tablet based on Android OS.
Free “Step by step” for all functions.
OFFLINE: app does not require access to the internet.
ALL AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS:
[+] matrix addition
[+] matrix multiplication
[+] multiplication by number
[+] matrix transposition
[+] find determinant (Gauss)
[+] definition of the rank
[+] find determinant (Minors)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Gauss)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Kramer)
[+] matrix equation (A)(X)=(B)
[+] matrix equation (X)(A)=(B)
[+] LU decomposition
[+] inverse matrix (Minors)
[+] matrix power
[+] dot product
[+] length of vector
[+] cross product
[+] angle between vectors
[+] build vector by points
[-] new functions (vector algebra)
[-] export to Maple, MathLab, Wolfram
[-] clipboard for cells
Download assistant for solving problems in areas such as: linear algebra, analysis, economics, differential equations and computer graphics.
On the other hand, Scientific Toolbox provides a large and comprehensive collection of formulas that are commonly used within multiple subjects such as mathematics, chemistry and physics. The formulas are described in detail, so that they become easily comprehended by students and others who have interest in science. The application provides also illustrations for formulas that are tightly bound to geometrical calculations. Therefore, Scientific Toolbox can be used within multiple fields of application (science, chemistry, physics, mathematics, calculations, school lessons) and is highly flexible since it provides a very broad range of content!
Advanced mathematical operations and calculations
Complete collection of scientific formulas
Radians and degrees supported
Option to save mathematical expressions
Custom rounding alternatives
Calculator, General Mathematics
Population standard deviation
degrees and radians supported
Calculator, Computer Science
Custom radix conversion
Calculator, Medical operations
Formula reference contents:
Basic rules of Algebra (mathematics)
Complex Numbers (mathematics)
Linear equations (mathematics)
The quadratic equation (mathematics)
Exponential and power equations (mathematics)
Differentiation and the derivative (mathematics)
Primitive Functions and antiderivatives (mathematics)
Differential equations (mathematics)
3D objects (mathematics)
Trigonometry basics (mathematics)
Trigonometric formulas (mathematics)
Trigonometric exact values (mathematics)
Binomial and normal distribution (mathematics)
Periodic table of elements (chemistry)
Common Formulas (chemistry)
Acid - Base (chemistry)
Aromatic hydrocarbons (chemistry)
Halogen Compounds (chemistry)
Carboxylic acids (chemistry)
SI base units (physics)
Derived SI units (physics)
Mechanics basics (physics)
Heat and pressure (physics)
Alternating current (physics)
Electromagnetic induction (physics)
Wave motion (physics)
Electromagnetic radiation (physics)
Geometrical optics (physics)
Theory of relativity (physics)
Nuclear physics (physics)
Acceleration of gravity (physics)
Gaseous substances (science)
Liquid substances (science)
Solid substances (science)
Speed of sound in solids (science)
Speed of sound in liquids (science)
Speed of sound in gases (science)
Quantities supported within the unit converter:
Mass and weight
Miles de videos de todos los niveles te esperan:
- Educación Secundaria y preuniversitaria
- Economía y Ciencias de la Empresa
Materias que se cubren, entre otras:
- Binomio de Newton
- Números complejos
- Cuerpos geométricos
- Ecuaciones con valor absoluto
- Ecuaciones de primer grado
- Ecuaciones de segundo grado
- Espacio afín y euclídeo
- Estadística Unidimensional
- Estadística bidimensional
- Función exponencial
- Integrales impropias
- Figuras planas
- Función afín y cuadrática
- Números racionales - Fracciones
- Fracciones algebraicas
- Funciones y límites
- Integral definida y aplicaciones
- Miscelánea matemática
- Progresiones aritméticas
- Progresiones geométricas
- Plano afín
- Interés compuesto
- Raíz cuadrada
- Regla de tres
- Sistemas de ecuaciones de segundo grado
- Sistemas de dos ecuaciones con dos incógnitas
- Teorema de Thales
- Vectores en el plano
- Álgebras de Boole
- Aplicaciones lineales
- Aritmética modular
- Bases numéricas
- Campos escalares y vectoriales
- Matemáticas con ordenador - Mathematica
- Fundamentos de lógica, teoría de conjuntos y estructuras algebráicas
- Continuidad y diferenciabilidad de funciones de varias variables
- Diagonalización de matrices
- Ecuación cúbica
- Ecuaciones diferenciales
- Espacios vectoriales
- Espacio vectorial euclídeo
- Principio de inducción
- Integrales impropias
- Integrales en línea
- Integrales doble y triples
- Métodos numéricos
- Coordenadas polares
- Polinomio de Taylor
- Sumatorios y productorios
- Cinemática básica
- Movimiento rectilíneo uniforme acelerado
- Movimiento rectilíneo uniforme (Con derivadas)
- Movimiento rectilíneo uniforme
- Economía y Ciencias de la Empresa
- Interés compuesto
- Interés simple
- Estudio de la continuidad y derivabilidad
- Elementos para la representación gráfica de una función
- Regla de l’Hopital para el cálculo de límites
- Problemas de máximos y mínimos
- Sistemas de ecuaciones lineales
- Problemas sobre Teoremas de valores medios
- Vectores en R^3
- Creada en base a los contenidos e ideas de Juan Medina (Profesor de la Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena).
- Financiada por Fundación CSEV.
- Desarrollada por Sergio Martín (Profesor de la Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia
As maths kernel, Xcas Pad embed a port of the Giac/Xcas library.
Giac/Xcas library is a powerful maths kernel used by many platforms, like the Hewlett Packard HP Prime calculator.
Also users of the Texas Instruments calculators(TI89, Voyage 200, TI Nspire) could find very familiar the CAS.
Despite Xcas Pad is released here, still is conceptual and it means to many things could be changed and is in continuous development, so keep in mind the future releases could have new and better features.
Xcas Pad uses MathJax as frontend TeX render.
Thanks to Bernard Parisse for write and share the Giac library.