As maths kernel, Xcas Pad embed a port of the Giac/Xcas library.
Giac/Xcas library is a powerful maths kernel used by many platforms, like the Hewlett Packard HP Prime calculator.
Also users of the Texas Instruments calculators(TI89, Voyage 200, TI Nspire) could find very familiar the CAS.
Despite Xcas Pad is released here, still is conceptual and it means to many things could be changed and is in continuous development, so keep in mind the future releases could have new and better features.
Xcas Pad uses MathJax as frontend TeX render.
Thanks to Bernard Parisse for write and share the Giac library.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
* Store often used constants, functions and expressions in a library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
MathPac+ offers Precision, Accuracy and Affordability with a robust set of features not found on any competitor's product!
Mathematics portion offers:
- On-Screen Help
- Word prompts...Graphs w/Evaluate,
Pinch/Zoom, Pan, Trace, Min, Max, Intercepts, Intersections, Zeros, Tableview, dy/dx, Graph of Tangent Line, Limits, Integrals & Piece-wise Functions!
Also Factors, Slope-EQ, Sequences, Sums, Matrix Operations, Dot Products, Cross Products, 11-Regressions, Complex numbers, Degrees & Radians, a TVM Solver and of course a full function Scientific Calculator.
Statistics portion offers:
On-Screen Help, & Word Prompts, 8 Discrete Probability Functions,
11 Continuous Probability Functions - including Beta, Gamma & Weibull distributions!
All six 1&2-Sample Confidence Intervals,
All six 1&2-Sample Hypothesis Tests, and all come with graphs!
Direct Import & Export of Lists from/to sdCard,
Regression Analysis w/T-Test, ANOVA, Dynamic Lists Transformations, Lists Operations, Factorial, nCr, nPr, Definitions, Formulas,
Dynamic: Histograms, Box Plots, Scatter Plots, Normal Probability Plots, & Pie Charts
We are constantly updating and improving our APPs.
If you find any issue with my Applications or have any suggestions for new features please contact me personally: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact me with an issue and a remedy cannot be found within 1 day or if you just want your money back I will gladly refund your entire purchase price.
I do have a refund policy: If for ANY REASON you are unhappy with my app I will gladly request a full refund from Android Market and refund your money!
I want to provide a great utility that serves your needs and one that you are happy with!
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to Electronic Engineering
2. Basic quantities
3. Passive and active devices
4. Semiconductor Devices
5. Current in Semiconductors
6. P-N Junction
8. Power Diode
10. Special-Purpose Diodes
11. Tunnel diode and Optoelectronics
12. Diode Approximation
13. Applications of diode: Half wave Rectifier and Full Wave Rectifier
14. Bridge Rectifier
16. Clamper Circuits
17. Positive Clamper
18. Voltage Doubler
19. Zener Diode
20. Zener Regulator
21. Design of Zener regulator circuit
22. Special-Purpose Diodes-1
24. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT)
25. Beta and alpha gains
26. The Common Base Configuration
27. Relation between different currents in a transistor
28. Common-Emitter Amplifier
29. Common Base Amplifier
30. Biasing Techniques for CE Amplifiers
31. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Feedback Bias
32. Biasing Techniques: Collector Feedback Bias
33. Biasing Techniques: Voltage Divider Bias
34. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Bias
35. Small Signal CE Amplifiers
36. Analysis of CE amplifier
37. Common Collector Amplifier
38. Darlington Amplifier
39. Analysis of a transistor amplifier using h-parameters
40. Power Amplifiers
41. Power Amplifiers: Class A Amplifiers
42. Power Amplifiers: Class B amplifier
43. Power Amplifiers: Cross over distortion(Class B amplifier)
44. Power Amplifiers: Biasing a class B amplifier
45. Power Calculations for Class B Push-Pull Amplifier
46. Power Amplifiers: Class C amplifier
47. Field Effect Transistor (FET)
48. JFET Amplifiers
49. Transductance Curves
50. Biasing the FET
51. Biasing the FET: Self Bias
52. Voltage Divider Bias
53. Current Source Bias
54. FET a amplifier
55. Design of JFET amplifier
56. JFET Applications
57. MOSFET Amplifiers
58. Common-Drain Amplifier
59. MOSFET Applications
60. Operational Amplifiers
61. Depletion-mode MOSFET
62. Enhancement-mode MOSFET
63. The ideal operational amplifier
64. Practical OP AMPS
65. Inverting Amplifier
66. The Non-inverting Amplifier
67. Voltage Follower (Unity Gain Buffer)
68. The Summing Amplifier
69. Differential Amplifier
70. The Op-amp Integrator Amplifier
71. The Op-amp Differentiator Amplifier
72. History of The Numeral Systems
73. Binary codes
74. conversion of bases
75. Conversion of decimal to binary ( base 10 to base 2)
76. Octal Number System
77. Hexadecimal Number System
78. Rules of Binary Addition and Subtraction
79. Sign-and-magnitude method
80. Sign-and-magnitude method:2s complement Representation
81. Boolean algebra
82. Basic Theorems & Properties of Boolean algebra
83. Logic gate
84. Symbols of logic Gates
85. Universal Gates
86. No associativity of NAND and NOR Gates: universal gates
87. Introduction of minimization using K-map
88. Two variable maps
89. Don't Cares condition
90. 5 variable Karnaugh Maps
91. Binary coded decimal codes(bcd)
92. Principle and types digital instruments
93. digital voltmeter
94. Cathode ray oscilloscope(CRO)
95. Cathode ray tube: CRO
96. Channel: CRO
97. Measurements with the cathode ray oscilloscope C
All topics not listed due to character limitations set by Google Play.
***There are Four Category*****
You can click algebra then shows subcategory like
If You click Elementary algebra then show Formula Related to Elementary Algebra etc
This app use every time .its like a formula pocket in your wallet
I will be add More formulae Coming soon
PiMath is advanced calculator with many options. You can calc functions, powers, roots, logarithms, prime numbers, GCD, LCM, factorial, polynomials and of course you can use simple calculator. In every function and polynomials you also can see the graph.
In demo version you can use:
-linear function( you also can see the graph!),
-GCD, LCM, factorial
In full version you can calc:
-GCD, LCM, factorial
-opertions on set
On the other hand, Scientific Toolbox provides a large and comprehensive collection of formulas that are commonly used within multiple subjects such as mathematics, chemistry and physics. The formulas are described in detail, so that they become easily comprehended by students and others who have interest in science. The application provides also illustrations for formulas that are tightly bound to geometrical calculations. Therefore, Scientific Toolbox can be used within multiple fields of application (science, chemistry, physics, mathematics, calculations, school lessons) and is highly flexible since it provides a very broad range of content!
Advanced mathematical operations and calculations
Complete collection of scientific formulas
Radians and degrees supported
Option to save mathematical expressions
Custom rounding alternatives
Calculator, General Mathematics
Population standard deviation
degrees and radians supported
Calculator, Computer Science
Custom radix conversion
Calculator, Medical operations
Formula reference contents:
Basic rules of Algebra (mathematics)
Complex Numbers (mathematics)
Linear equations (mathematics)
The quadratic equation (mathematics)
Exponential and power equations (mathematics)
Differentiation and the derivative (mathematics)
Primitive Functions and antiderivatives (mathematics)
Differential equations (mathematics)
3D objects (mathematics)
Trigonometry basics (mathematics)
Trigonometric formulas (mathematics)
Trigonometric exact values (mathematics)
Binomial and normal distribution (mathematics)
Periodic table of elements (chemistry)
Common Formulas (chemistry)
Acid - Base (chemistry)
Aromatic hydrocarbons (chemistry)
Halogen Compounds (chemistry)
Carboxylic acids (chemistry)
SI base units (physics)
Derived SI units (physics)
Mechanics basics (physics)
Heat and pressure (physics)
Alternating current (physics)
Electromagnetic induction (physics)
Wave motion (physics)
Electromagnetic radiation (physics)
Geometrical optics (physics)
Theory of relativity (physics)
Nuclear physics (physics)
Acceleration of gravity (physics)
Gaseous substances (science)
Liquid substances (science)
Solid substances (science)
Speed of sound in solids (science)
Speed of sound in liquids (science)
Speed of sound in gases (science)
Quantities supported within the unit converter:
Mass and weight
My name is Bucky Roberts. I grew up in northern New York until I was 21 and then I moved down to Raleigh, North Carolina, where I live now. I began going to college down here but soon dropped out once I realized it wasn’t for me. Sure, I was interested in computers and web design, but most of the courses I was taking in college were totally unrelated. I dropped out figuring that I would be able to learn more on my own than any college could ever teach me. So I began reading computer books. A lot.
Shortly after reading a few books on web design, I was hooked. I wanted to know everything and anything about it. I was designing websites any chance I could. I spent almost all of my savings buying more books on different programming languages and other nerdy computer gear. I was addicted. The whole concept of computer and programming fascinated me. As I continued to study more and more, I began to realize that most of the books seemed to lack excitement. The material was useful, but they were far from entertaining. I tried to look online for a more interesting source of learning but to no success. That’s when I discovered YouTube...
――――――― ――――――― ――――――― ――――――― ―――――――
Computer Programming Tutorials:
Android Application Development
C++ GUI with Qt
Computer Game Development
Java Game Development
Java Game Development (with Slick)
PHP Stock Market Analyzer
Trading Website (Project Lisa)
Computer Science Tutorials:
3Ds Max 2010
How To Build a Computer
UDK, Unreal Development Kit (Beginner)
UDK, Unreal Development Kit (Advanced)
XHTML & CSS
How to Build a Go Kart
How to Make Beer
Assassins Creed 2 (Walkthroughs)
Battlefield - Bad Company 2 (Gameplay)
Battlefield - Bad Company 2 (Online Multiplayer Gameplay)
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 (Gameplay & Commentary)
Guild Wars 2 (Gameplay)
Mass Effect 2 (Walkthroughs)
iPod - iPhone App Reviews
Surviving the Wilderness 1
Surviving the Wilderness 2
――――――― ――――――― ――――――― ――――――― ―――――――
Development of Android application by Automon (Antonis Panoris):
Maxima on Android is a port of Maxima on the Android operating system. Thanks to Sylvain Ageneau' effort on porting Embeddable Common Lisp to the Android OS, the latest Maxima code runs nicely on ECL on Android with very small changes to the source code.
The installation of the software requires total of 90MB on the storage. 30MB needs to be installed on the internal storage. The rest of 60MB can be installed either on the external or the internal storage. The first run of the apk will ask you where you want the 60MB to be installed.
Then you can enjoy Maxima / Macsyma on your mobile phone or tablet based on Android OS.
The following mathematical functions are available:
polynomials, rational functions, trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, natural logarithm, exponential function and all the possible combinations of them.
Best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn calculus (analysis) and algebra!
Note: Mathematical analysis is a branch of mathematics that includes the theories of differentiation, integration, measure, limits, infinite series and analytic functions. It can be applied to physics, economics and engineering.
1. Common Integrals
(ii)Integrals of Rational and Irrational Functions
(iii)Integrals of Trigonometric Functions
(iv)Integrals of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
2. Integrals of Rational Functions
(i)Integrals involving ax + b
(ii)Integrals involving ax2 + bx + c
3. Integrals of Exponential Functions
4. Integrals of Logarithmic Functions
5. Integrals of Trig. Functions
Log Trigonometry Differentiation Calculus Newton Advanced Mathematics Maths IIT JEE AIEEE BITSAT BITS DCE Anna University etc WB JEE VITEEE
Now you have all useful integral formulas handy and can always refer to them.
Range of material - University. Integrals for pros!
The content is divided into sections and subsections so that it is easy to find any formula or equation.
Current Table of Contents:
- Basic formulas
- Integrals of rational functions
- Integrals of irrational functions
- Integrals of logarithmic functions
- Integrals of exponential functions
- Integrals of the sin functions
- Integrals of trigonometric functions
- definite integrals
Keywords: mathematics integrals derivatives
Agradecimentos: À Prof. Simone Rodrigues de Matemática Elementar que apoiou nos conteúdos das lições. Ao Prof. Bruno Torres que revisou os exercícios e o conteúdo do aplicativo.
O aplicativo possui as seguintes lições: conjuntos numéricos, intervalos, potenciação, radiciação, produtos notáveis, funções e inequações.
A Fábrica de Software UFMS/CPPP é um projeto que desenvolve softwares para computação móvel e sites web, para apoio ao ensino, pesquisa e extensão, e que tem por objetivo o desenvolvimento de projetos inovadores e nos tornarmos um centro tecnológico de capacitação e desenvolvimento de software."