All the skills students learn from First grade to Eighth grade are supported such as:
- The four fundamental arithmetic operations
- Quotient and Remainder
- Prime Factorization
- Divisor/Common Divisor/Greatest Common Divisor
- Multiple/Common Multiple/Least Common Multiple
- Prism and Pyramid – Number of Vertices, Faces and Edges
- Perimeter and area of Plane figures
- Surface area and volume of Space figures
- Unit Converter
- Proportional Expression
- Proportion and Number
- Continued Ratio
elementary, calculator, fundamental, arithmetic, quotient, remainder, prime, factorization, divisor, greatest, common, prism, pyramid, vertices, faces, edges, perimeter, figures, surface, volume, space, unit, converter, proportional, ratio, triangle, rectangular, circle
Some of the many prominent features include:
* full fledged scientific calculator
* saving and restoring computations/calculations
* complete algebra system using SymPy library (integration, differentiation, polynomials, algebra etc.)
* graphical rendering of equations
* function plotting
* python programming (complete suite)
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. If you are not happy with the app, please mail us. We are working hard to improve the interface and a better rating will motivate us to do the same.
Note:: We have very high regard for customer satisfaction. If you have any difficulty, please let us know. If we are not able to rectify in a short time, we will promptly refund your amount.
You can use MathScript as a calculator, function plotter, polynomial manipulation tool, equation solver (algebraic, differential, linear etc.), calculus tool (integration, differentiation, of arbitrary functions), matrix solver (linear algebra), units converter, finance tool (PMT,PV,FV. etc.), programming shell (complete python package), etc... It also contains interesting math puzzles that make you learn math in fun way. Train your brain to use mathematics whenever possible,
Many of the features are available only in the advanced computing tools like Matlab*# and Mathematica*#.
Add even half of the above features and the cost of other similar products in the market would easily cross $20. Our aim is to make the Math tools affordable by all. The pricing is maintained to be low, and will be maintained that way in near future. Give a try and let us know how you feel (feedback button available in Help).
NOTE1:: Please use the in-built tutorials (Menu->"Learn n solve") to learn how to use the software. More than 10 tutorials are designed to cover all basic topics. More will be added.
NOTE2:: First time installation involves downloading three open source libraries (Python, SymPy and JsMath). Please be patient till the software completes the installation.**
WEBSITE:: Please visit us at
KIND REQUEST:: We implement the user suggestions and reviews as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Android market platform does not provide a mechanism to reply to the market reviews. Please check out the latest version software and enable auto-update to obtain latest copy. In case you have any suggestions/complaints, please provide a feedback using the application (Menu->Help->Feedback). We will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
***MathScript collects anonymous usage statistics using google analytics. The statistics will be used to customize the keyboard layout and provide advanced features in future versions. Once we have adequate data, the usage statistics will be displayed in our website***
* Categorized help system
* Accessible code-snippets for quick computation
* Enhanced editor interaction
* 3D plotting
* Kids mode (would be impossible to make mistakes)
* Lessons for school kids with solvable questions
* Math Puzzles ( for learning math the fun way )
** Just too many of them. Keep your auto-update on!!
*# Matlab and Mathematica are registered trademarks of MathWorks and Wolfram
- 1400+ questions (incl. 6 practice quiz) with step-by-step solution for each.
- Topic Flashcards incl. formula listing, quick tips, fundamental approach and more
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question to revisit later.
Visit www.honehead.com for more screen-shots and Video Demo.
- 1400+ quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- 6 practice quizzes (28 questions each) with various difficulty levels.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save completed quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
- Provides all other obvious score data.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
1) Numbers & Operations: Numbers, even-odd, substitution, operation, factors, fractions, sequence/patterns, counting, absolute
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, percent, functions
3) Word Problems: Ratio, Variation/Proportion, motion, work, age, mixture, cost
4) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis (bar, line, pie charts), interest
5) Geometry: parallel lines, angles, triangle (properties, congruency, similarity) , pythagorus, circle, area & perimeter, solids, co-ordinate geometry
GRE is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Services (ETS). ETS neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
Here are some of the features aMat offers:
• Calculate the perimeter of the more common geometric figures
• Calculate the area of the more common geometric figures
• Calculate the volume of the more common geometric figures
• Solving equations
• Analytic Geometry (circle, parabola, line, ellipse, hyperbole...)
• Working with Matrices (Sum, Multiplication, Transposed, Determinant, Inverse)
• Decomposition with Ruffini
• Creation of Functions Graphs
• Calculate Definite Integrals
• Calculate Derivatives of math functions
• Formulary (limits, derivatives and integrals)
For a total of over 80 functions, continues to rise.
aMat, in addition to showing the result of the requested operation, shows the procedure for obtaining the result. Both the procedure in general and the procedure in the particular case (with the inserted data).
Note: It is NOT a form (there are many around) but aMat solve problems in your place!
This app is the world’s first mathematical calculator and plotter on Android oriented around a spreadsheet that allows live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations. It is based on a powerful touch-screen editor that allows users to create and manipulate naturally readable mathematical expressions containing all basic mathematical notations.
The app contains one worksheet that can be freely edited, several pages with examples and a documentation page. The whole worksheet and any example page can be stored on SD card and exported into LaTeX document (SD writing permission is needed).
The micro Mathematics Plus has exactly the same user interface as the micro Mathematics free version, but implements more mathematical functionality: functions of many arguments, plots for several functions, contour and 3D plots, summation and product operations, derivative and definite integrals, if-function and logical operators.
The micro Mathematics Plus supports middle school-level of mathematical calculations. This version has following mathematical limitations: it does not support complex numbers, special functions, vectors, matrices and many other things from high-level mathematics.
Languages: English, Russian, German.
This app covers the following topics applicable to precalculus and trigonometry:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable
- Solve a single equation or a system of equations
- Plot functions on the x-y plane or draw a parametric or polar plot
- Determine the sine, cosine, and tangent of a specific angle in a right triangle
- Simplify, expand, or factor trigonometric functions
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of an expression
- Calculate the dot product, cross product, and magnitude of two vectors
- Identify the mean, median, mode, and standard deviation of a set of data
- Calculate permutations and combinations
The Wolfram Precalculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Precalculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Данная программа содержит необходимые минимальные теоретические сведения, подробнейший разбор решения типовых примеров, набор из 80-ти задач для самостоятельного освоения приемов расчета пределов и контрольную работу.
ВНИМАНИЕ! Приложение требует установки пакета Adobe AIR, который распространяется бесплатно Google Play.
Устанавливая данное приложение на устройство, вы принимаете ЛИЦЕНЗИОННОЕ СОГЛАШЕНИЕ: http://www.ssl.obninsk.ru/web/002/index.nsf/all/mob-license
Приложение предназначено для лиц, изучающих математический анализ, так как без понимания предела функции и без достаточных навыков его вычисления усвоение последующих разделов математического анализа, например дифференциального и интегрального исчисления, малоэффективно и бесперспективно.
В школьном курсе элементарной алгебры нас приучают работать с вещественными числами, переменными и функциями, принимающими конечные, осязаемые значения. При этом мы довольствуемся сведениями, что делить на ноль нельзя, что тангенс от π/2 «ну очень большой» и т.д.
Придя в колледж, институт или университет, мы тут же сталкиваемся с необходимостью вычисления отношения х/0, 0/0, ∞/∞, т.е. с теорией пределов, которую изучают в том или ином объеме студенты большинства экономических и технических направлений, не говоря уж о физических и математических специальностях.
Многолетний опыт преподавания в высших учебных заведениях, имеющийся у авторов данной программы, свидетельствует о наличии у многих студентов определенных, а иногда и весьма значительных, трудностей в освоении основ математического анализа, понимании и умении оперировать бесконечно малыми и большими величинами вместо привычных конечных значений. Основная цель настоящей программы – оказать помощь при переходе от элементарной алгебры к основам математического анализа.
“It’s like a private school math classroom, but you are the only student.”
"I just love YourTeacher and the way you explain things. I felt like I was in a classroom instead of just looking at examples."
"My daughter is doing Algebra 1 in 8th Grade. She had been getting really low grades because they are moving through the material so quickly. She had a test 3 days after we bought your program and she got 94% (the highest score in the class) because we had her work through the modules over and. She really enjoys the program and her motivation is good again."
Need more than videos to learn Algebra…
YourTeacher’s Algebra app replicates the entire math classroom experience with your own personal math teacher.
Our lessons include:
-Multiple video example problems
(similar to how a teacher starts class at the board by explaining the examples from the textbook)
-Interactive practice problems with built-in support
(similar to how a teacher assigns practice and walks around the class providing help)
-A Challenge Problem
(similar to how a teacher assigns a higher level problem which students must work on their own to prove mastery)
-Extra problem worksheets
(similar to how a teacher assigns additional problems for homework)
(similar to how a teacher provides summary handouts or refers you to your textbook)
Scope and Sequence
YourTeacher’s Algebra app covers an entire year of Algebra 1.
CHAPTER 1: SIMPLIFYING
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Order of Operations
Least Common Multiple
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Order of Operations
Combining Like Terms
Distributive / Like Terms
CHAPTER 2: EQUATIONS
Equations with Fractions
Equations Involving Distributive
Variable on Both Sides
Variable on Both Sides / Fractions
Variable on Both Sides / Distributive
CHAPTER 3: WORD PROBLEMS
Consecutive Integer Problems
Introductory Motion Problems
CHAPTER 4: INEQUALITIES, ABSOLUTE VALUE, FUNCTIONS, GRAPHING
Solving and Graphing Inequalities
The Coordinate System
Domain and Range
Definition of a Function
Function and Arrow Notation
Graphing within a Given Domain
The Intercept Method
Graphing Inequalities in Two Variables
CHAPTER 5: LINEAR EQUATIONS
Patterns and Table Building
Word Problems and Table Building
Slope as a Rate of Change
Using the Graph of a Line to Find Slope
Using Slope to Graph a Line
Using Coordinates to Find Slope (Graphs and Tables)
Using Coordinates to Find Slope
Using Slope to Find Missing Coordinates
Using Slope-Intercept Form to Graph a Line
Converting to Slope-Intercept Form and Graphing
Linear Parent Graph and Transformations
Using Graphs and Slope-Intercept Form
Using Tables and Slope-Intercept Form
Applications of Direct Variation and Linear Functions
CHAPTER 6: SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS
CHAPTER 7: EXPONENTS & POLYNOMIALS
CHAPTER 8: FACTORING
CHAPTER 9: RATIONAL EXPRESSIONS & EQUATIONS
CHAPTER 10: RADICALS
CHAPTER 11: QUADRATICS
CHAPTER 12: IMAGINARY AND COMPLEX NUMBERS
CHAPTER 13: QUADRATIC EQUATIONS & FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 14: ADDITIONAL CONCEPTS
(Wifi or 3G connection required)
algebra, algebra tutoring, algebra tutor, algebra help
Each app in this series covers the essential topics for the module, presenting them in short video tutorials and explained in a clear mathematical style so as you can progress quickly and smoothly through the topics. There are further supplementary exercises and worked solutions from past papers for you to try, essential to improving your grade.
It is like having your own personal tutor but at a fraction of the cost. You can pause, rewind, play again and again and learn at your own pace. Learn on the go or place a video in your favourites to view later.
This is a valuable resource that will work side by side with a text book and should help you to get the grade you want, whether you are at school, college or just studying on your own.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS APP REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION TO PLAY VIDEOS.
- Expanding Brackets
- Solving Equations (Linear type)
- Pythagoras Theorem
- Trigonometry (Right-Angled Triangles)
Algebra and Functions:
- Negative indices
- Fractions raised to a negative index
- Rational (fractional) indices
- Simplifying (negative powers)
- Expressing terms in the form ax^n
- Equations - finding the power
- Multiplication rule
- Combining and simplifying
- Division rule
- Surds on a calculator
- HCF types
- Grouping types
- Quadratic expressions
- HCF (Highest Common Factor) types
- Difference of two squares type
- Completing the Square
- How to do it
- Various other types
- Sketching graphs
- Quadratic Equations
- Solve by factorising
- Solve by completing the square
- Solve by formula
- Proof of quadratic formula
- Extension - Solving in some function of x
- Roots and the Discriminant
- Quadratic Graphs
- Sketching quadratic graphs
- Basic graphs used in transformations
- y = f(x ± a) and y = f(x) ± a
- translation parallel to the x-axis
- translation parallel to the y-axis
- y = - f(x) and y = f(-x)
- y = af(x)
- y = f(ax)
- Elimination method for linear types
- Substitution Method - linear and quadratic types
- Linear inequalities
- Rules for reversing the inequality sign
- Solving a linear type
- Solving a double inequality
- Quadratic inequalities
Sequences and series:
- Recurrence relationships
- Sigma notation
- Arithmetic sequences and series
- Sum of the first n terms
- Line segment
- Parallel lines
- Perpendicular lines
- Equation of a line
- Distance between two points
- Mid-point of a line segment
- Equation of a parallel line
- Equation of a perpendicular bisector
- Intersection of graphs
- Two straight lines
- Parabola and a straight line
- Nature of intersection
- Tangent to a curve (one root)
- Hyperbola and straight line
- The gradient function dy/dx
- Differentiation from 1st principles
- Terms of the form ax^n
- Extending to root types
- Extending to fractional types
- The second derivative
- Tangents and Normals
- terms of the form ax^n
- fractional and root type terms
- Equations of curves
- Finding the equation of a curve given dy/dx
- Using f'(x) notation
Help site with instructions and examples: http://frac.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Step-by-step operations (option to turn off)
* Arithmetic operations (+,-,*,/,÷), hold / to enter ÷
* Powers of fractions
* Fractions simplification
* Fractions with complex numbers
* Decimal to fraction conversion and back
* Symbolical fractions and operations
* Integer roots simplification
* Pinch to zoom
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Solving inequalities with one variable, double tap ( and ) to enter less and greater signs
* Linear and polynomial inequalities, x^3-4>4
* Inequalities with absolute values, abs(2x+3)<=5
* Compound inequalities, 1* Rational inequalities, (x+3)/(x-1)<=0
공부도 할 수 있는 계산기가 드디어 나왔다~!
손끝에서 시작되는 초등 수학 공부~!
이제 아이들 수학 숙제, 부담 갖지 마세요~~^^
"초등 수학 계산기"는 사칙연산부터 평면도형, 입체도형, 연비 등 초등학교 수학 교과과정을 모두 담았습니다.
또한, 계산 과정과 간략한 개념까지 한꺼번에 공부할 수 있는 All-in-one app입니다.
광고 없는 Pro(유료) 버전도 있습니다.
★★ 초등 수학 계산기의 특징 ★★
1. 초등 수학 전 영역 통합
연산, 대수, 기하, 측정 등 초등 수학 전 영역을 다루고 있습니다.
2. 사용자를 고려한 key-pad
기존의 숫자, 사칙연산 버튼 뿐만 아니라 분수, 대분수까지도 포함하고 있어 64가지 조합의 사칙연산을 원터치로 손쉽게 입력하도록 직관적 UI의 키패드를 개발하였습니다.
여러 문제집이 필요했던 수학 반복학습~!
<>는 다양한 문제들을 스스로 출제하고 계산 과정과 답을 동시에 확인하여 스스로 반복학습을 할 수 있습니다
답만 확인할 수 있었던 기존의 계산기와 달리 복잡한 계산과정도 한 눈에 볼 수 있어, 검산 및 풀이 과정 학습도 가능합니다.
답을 어떻게 구하는지 개념을 통해 학습하고, 더 많은 계산들을 통해 그 개념을 완성할 수 있는 학습에 최적화된 계산기입니다.
★★ 초등 수학 계산기의 목차 ★★
- 몫과 나머지
- 각기둥과 각뿔 – 꼭짓점/면/모서리의 개수
- 평면도형의 둘레와 넓이
- 입체도형의 겉넓이와 부피
- 비율과 개수
"초등수학 계산기"는 네이버와 함께 합니다.
☆☆ 회원수가 자일리톨의 핀란드 인구를 넘어섰습니다. 회원수 600만명 돌파!! 10년 연속 교육브랜드 대상 진학닷컴에서 만들었습니다. ☆☆
유틸리티, 자녀, 유치원, 유아, 주니어, 교육, 개념, 공식, 원리, 법칙, 교육과정, 초등, 수학, 계산, 계산기, 사칙연산, 몫과 나머지, 소인수분해, 약수, 공약수, 최대공약수, 배수, 공배수, 최소공배수, 각기둥, 각뿔, 꼭짓점, 면, 모서리, 도형, 평면도형, 입체도형, 둘레, 넓이, 겉넓이, 부피, 단위변환, 비례식, 비율, 연비, 자연수, 음수, 소수, 정수, 분수, 대분수, 유리수, 무리수, 삼각형, 사각형, 사다리꼴, 마름모, 평행사변형, 원, 지름, 키패드, 수식, 산수, 연산, 대수, 측정, 기하, 곱셈, 나눗셈, 덧셈, 뺄셈, 진학사, jinhak, 변, 원기둥, 외항, 내항, 활용, 주관식, 문제, 문장제, 한 붓 그리기, 반복학습, 학습, 자기주도
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 종로구 2가 1-103 진학기획빌딩
The application contains necessary theoretical data, a review of 1 typical problem solution, a set of 4 problems for self-study of limit calculation methods, and an examination test.
The full version of the application containing comprehensive analysis of various problem solutions and 80 problems for self-study is available on a paid basis.
This application is intended for students of mathematical analysis. Understanding of limits and forming skills of their calculation is essential for mastering the subsequent sections of mathematical analysis, such as differential and integral calculus.
The school course of elementary algebra teaches the basics of real numbers, variables and functions which take finite, tangible values. We settle for notions like you can’t divide by zero and tg (π/2) “is very large” etc.
In colleges and universities we immediately face the necessity to calculate х/0, 0/0 and ∞/∞ ratios, i.e. the theory of limits, which is studied to some extent by students of economic and technical disciplines not to mention physical and mathematical fields.
Long-term experience of university teaching possessed by the authors of this application proves that many students tend to have certain, sometimes major, difficulties learning the basics of mathematical analysis, understanding and operating infinitely small and infinitely large quantities instead of familiar finite values. The main purpose of this application is to facilitate the transition process from elementary algebra to the basics of mathematical analysis.
* 고등수학 기출문제 CBT
* 실시간 채점 및 다양한 통계 데이터 제공
*추후 지속적으로 컨텐츠가 업데이트 될 예정입니다.
* 풀자수학에 컨텐츠 등록을 원하는 출판사, 학원 및 단체는 email@example.com 이메일 주소로 연락주시기 바랍니다.
* app 사용중 오류사항 또는 기타 문의시 firstname.lastname@example.org 로 문의주세요.
In depth, learn every derivative formula and how each one is worked with clear, worked out examples!
I plan on expanding this app in the very near future but if you have any suggestions I encourage you to email me or leave a review!
Содержит полный курс математических формул и справочных таблиц за школьный курс по математике, с 5 по 11 классы.
Обладает функциями увеличения для удобства просмотра формул и деталей графиков.
Будет регулярно обновляться и улучшаться, в том числе и по вашим отзывам.
Fill the blanks
Multiple choice single answer
Yes or No
True or false
Search test by topic, question type and difficulty
Topics covering the 2011 curriculum
30 questions free. Versions with more questions coming soon
Free sample videos from www.LearnersCloud.com
All questions developed by top quality UK teachers
All questions quality assured in the UK
Powerful search engine creates random questions
Instant feedback with correct answers if your answer is wrong
Bar chart displays results of each attempt (requires internet connection)
Take tests by topic
Algebra and Equations
Area and Perimeter"
Indices and surds
Ratio and Proportion
Shape and angles
Similarity and Congruence
Straight line graphs
Trial and Improvement
Using a calculator