This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* No ads
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support up to order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver up to 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex solution
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* Built-in help (accessible via options menu)
You can also try the free version:
* Real multiline equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Equation syntax and actual bracket highlighting
* All functions with complex argument support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
You can also try our free version before buy.
It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
Fully featured, expression based, scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature
* Symbolic derivative
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
To request support visit:
powerOne calculators have been:
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether math and science, conversions, engineering, construction, finance, investing or real estate, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in either decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch format with functions that include powers, logs, trig and more.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template and it will load right into powerOne.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at email@example.com.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Area Conversion
- Energy Conversion
- Force Conversion
- Length Conversion
- Mass Conversion
- Power Conversion
- Pressure Conversion
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Statistics, One-Variable
- Statistics, Two-Variable
- Temperature Conversion
- Velocity Conversion
- Volume Conversion
* Access to hundreds of additional templates in the Library
* Create your own templates
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers and trig to programmer's math and matrices
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient
It is the same that the free version, except for:
* No ads! More space for your chubby fingers!
* You help mamuso to keep on developing!
* You will be a 15.4% happier, for the price of a coffee!
CalcAndroid - Scientific calculator.
Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
NO ADDS VERSION
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
Visit our website for high-resolution screenshots. http://www.calctastic.com
What does the full version include that the free version doesn't?
- Full Landscape Support
- 7 Premium Themes (12 total)
- Android's ONLY full-featured Programmer's Calculator
- Algebraic, Sequential or RPN input methods
- Postfix notation
- Expression or Stack Display
- Expression History with 20 records
- Calculator Stack with 50 registers
- Memory with 10 registers
- 12 high-quality themes
- Copy and Paste
- Configurable numeric display (decimal point and digit grouping)
- Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT
- Easier to use than an HP 11C / 15C
- Fractions and Fraction Calculations
- Convert Decimals to Fractions
- Degree/Minute/Second Conversions
- Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations
- Configurable Precision from 0 - 12 digits
- Table of 44 Physical Constants
- Over 210 different conversion units across 14 categories
- Trig functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads (w/ hyperbolic equivalents)
- Conversions between Degrees, Radians and Grads
- Natural and Base-10 Logarithms
- Percent and Delta Percentage
- Mod(Remainder), Absolute, Ceiling, Floor and Round operations
- Factorial and Gamma Functions
- Combinations and Permutations
- Random Number Generator (random decimal or random in given range)
- 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all stack entries
- Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median
- Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared
- Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance
- Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation
- Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation
- Binary, Octal, Decimal and Hexadecimal display and conversions
- 100% support for all common integer-sizes (8, 16, 32 and 64 bit)
- Every integer-size is supported in both SIGNED and UNSIGNED modes
- Calculation History viewable in all four bases
- Conversion casts between any two integer-sizes
- Dedicated binary-bit display for all 64-bits
- Instant access to toggle any binary bit
- Bitwise logic operations AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR, XNOR
- Bitwise shift operations (correctly differentiates between SIGNED and UNSIGNED right shifts)
- Roll Left and Right for quick number entry
- 1's and 2's complement. Native interpretation is 2's complement
- Byte and Word flipping (ie LSB and LSW display)
- Random Number Generator (random bits at any integer-size)
Calculation formulas can be confirmed while composing and can be revised easily, so it shows a big effect especially in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculation formula which makes the formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a library.
In the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for natural science and the engineering.
In addition, the Solver and the Graph newly implemented provides the solutions of equations and the capability of plotting the solutions or the arbitrary functions.
If you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or if you want to calculate effectively or if you want to solve differential
equations and so on, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 body color variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for reusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logical operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Provides the angle unit of degrees,radians and grads in calculating trigonometric functions
* Complex numbers calculations and function calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* The Solver provides the solutions of the 2-4th degree algebraic equations and the simultaneous linear equations of 2-4 unknowns.
And also provides the solution of the differential equations and the results of the numerical differentiation or the integration of arbitrary functions.
* The Graph provides 2D plotting of the built-in functions and the arbitrary functions, so the characteristic of the functions can be comprehended visually.
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registered in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions can be added
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table can be added
* Full built-in simple help and full built-in detailed reference manual
THIS IS → rvCALC !!
▪ An application that can be used as a Scientific Calculator and also as a Standard and Simple Calculator
▪ A fully featured Scientific Calculator with a lot of Functions, Math & Physics Constants, Complex Numbers, Auto-Correction Features and a complete set of Unit Conversions
▪ INTUITIVE and very EASY TO USE, even in Scientific Mode
▪ A must have for highschool, university and at work !!
❶ STANDARD and SCIENTIFIC modes
This calculator has two modes of operations with an ergonomic design:
▪ STANDARD: Vertical orientation
▪ SCIENTIFIC: Horizontal orientation
To change from Standard to Scientific and from Scientific to Standard you just need to rotate your screen.
❷ COMPREHENSIVE SCIENTIFIC FUNCTIONS
This calculator has a broad and comprehensive set of scientific functions that differentiate it from any other in the market:
▪ Complex & Real Numbers
▪ Math Functions: +50
▪ Math & Physics Constants: 30
▪ Unit Conversion: 200 units in 13 groups
▪ Configurable Options
❸ INNOVATIVE FEATURES
Includes new and very useful Auto-Correction Features that are automatically available in real time "As you Type":
▪ Automatic Error Detection and Visualization
▪ Automatic Error Correction
▪ Automatic Parenthesis Evaluation
▪ Automatic Exponential Functions Evaluation
▪ Automatic Operators
❹ FORMULA HISTORY
Formula History allow you to review, modify and/or re-use your work
❺ INFORMATION & MANUAL
▪ Very complete and clear manual
▪ General Description
▪ How to Use
▪ Unit Conversion
▪ Real and Complex numbers
▪ Engeneering, Scientific and Fix numbers
▪ Complex Numbers in Rectangular and Polar notation
▪ Number of Digits: 4 to 16
▪ Angle Units: RAD, DEG, GRA
❼ MATH FUNCTIONS (50 functions)
▪ General Functions
▪ Exponential & Logaritmic
▪ Trigonometric - Additional
▪ Hyperbolic - Additional
▪ Complex Numbers
❽ UNIT CONVERTION FUNCTIONS (200 units)
▪ Distance / Length
▪ Astronomical Distance
❾ MOBILE PHONES and TABLETS
Available for Android Phones & Tablets
⑩ WISH LIST
Post feature request into the following site:
⑪ ERROR REPORT
Send error reports to the developer via email:
▪ prbSwDev@gmail.com (subject: ERROR - xxx)
✔ Classic algebraic/arithmetic operations
✔ Advanced scientific operations
✔ Memory functions like an original calculator
✔ Division with remainder
✔ Conversion of Decimal, Binary, Octal and Hexadecimal numbers
✔ Trigonometric functions (in degrees, radians and grads)
✔ Random number functions
✔ Fullscreen mode
✔ Easy to handle, just like a real scientific calculator
✔ Vibration feedback
✔ App size is really small
One of the best and cheapest scientific calculator apps in Play Store! Just download and be amazed by the simplicity and functionality of this great app.
Free version also available.
2D: Functions, Parametric Relations, Polar graphs
-Algebra: Zero, Max/Min, Intersect
-Calculus: Derivatives, Tangent lines, Integrals
3D: Functions, Parametric Surfaces
-Lighting, augmented reality mode
-Live calculation: evaluate expressions as you type
-Complex (imaginary) numbers (a+bi or polar)
-Probability distribution functions (PDF)
-Physical and chemical constants
-Copy and swap
-Statistics (mean, deviation, etc.)
-sto() function may be used for infinite series/mathematical induction, Newton's Method, etc.
-When tracing functions with fractional powers, tangent line is reversed for negative x-values.
-Odd-numbered roots with real solutions are evaluated as a real number (e.g.: (-8)^(1/3) = -2), unlike other calculators, and computer algebra systems such as Wolfram.
Right Angle calculations-Quickly calculate the dimensions and area of a right angle triangle.
Oblique Triangle calculations-Quickly calculate the dimensions and area of an oblique triangle.
Speeds and Feeds - Quickly calculate cutting Speeds and Feeds for drills, milling cutters, and lathe workpieces. Calculate between RPM and Feet-Per-Minute or Meters-Per-Minute, and between Feed-Per-Rev and Feed-Per-Minute. Drill Charts and Materials List are usable right in the function.
Counter Sinks & Drill Points-Calculate drill point and countersink depths. Drill Charts usable right in the function.
Bolt Circles - Calculate X-Y coordinates for equally spaced bolts. You can make the center of the circle any coordinate you need, and place the first hole at any angle.
Sine Bar - Quickly and accurately calculate precision block stack or angle for use with sine bars or sine plates.
Drill Charts-Quickly lookup Decimal conversions of Inch based Number & Letter Drills, and Tapping Charts for UN & ISO Metric, Cutting, and Coldform (roll) taps. Use the Drill Charts right in the Speeds & Feeds and C'Sink & Drill Point Functions.
Materials List--Material list containing starting cutting speeds for over 200 materials. Use the Materials List right in the Speeds & Feeds Function.
All calculations can switch between imperial and metric with the touch of a button.
Uses an attractive graphical diagram background for easy answer references! No more text boxes and labels! Automatically makes the calculation once enough information is entered!
Designed for Smartphones and Tablets!
This has following features
* All Basic Mathematical Operations
* Trigonometric operations
* Hyperbolic operations
* Logarithmic operations
* 10 variables
* HEX,DEC,OCT,BIN operations
* Fractions Support
* Degree,Minute,Second Calculations
* Degrees, Radian, Gradient Support
* Solving Linear equations
* Plot Graphs
* Common unit conversions
* Predefined Scientific Constants
Please report any improvements required in future releases to firstname.lastname@example.org
-- FAQ --
Syntax error when enter the expression -2x-2. Solution is Use the specially given (-) button to represent negative numbers if it is not the subtract operation.
Is this Calculator Capable of working fractions. Yes. This can be used as fraction calculator. Use ‘ab/c’ button to enter fractions and see help for more information.
How HEX,BIN.DEC,OCT number entered ?. Change Calculator mode to Base with Mode button.
Can this be used as a Graph Calculator? Yes. see help for more information.
How to see calculation history? Use up and down arrow keys to browse calculator history.
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Easy to use with real look
Dont Forget to share with your friend
tag : scientific calculator,scientific calculator for android,scientific calculator apk,calculator math
suma de fracciones,inverso de un numero
log base 10,log base neperiano
cuadrado de n ,cubo de n
numero aleatorio Ran#
seno,coseno,tangente,coseno hiperbolico,seno hiperbolico
constante de pi y euler