It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
This is an advertisement free application with a low price. Please report any improvements required in future releases to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS → rvCALC !!
▪ An application that can be used as a Scientific Calculator and also as a Standard and Simple Calculator
▪ A fully featured Scientific Calculator with a lot of Functions, Math & Physics Constants, Complex Numbers, Auto-Correction Features and a complete set of Unit Conversions
▪ INTUITIVE and very EASY TO USE, even in Scientific Mode
▪ A must have for highschool, university and at work !!
❶ STANDARD and SCIENTIFIC modes
This calculator has two modes of operations with an ergonomic design:
▪ STANDARD: Vertical orientation
▪ SCIENTIFIC: Horizontal orientation
To change from Standard to Scientific and from Scientific to Standard you just need to rotate your screen.
❷ COMPREHENSIVE SCIENTIFIC FUNCTIONS
This calculator has a broad and comprehensive set of scientific functions that differentiate it from any other in the market:
▪ Complex & Real Numbers
▪ Math Functions: +50
▪ Math & Physics Constants: 30
▪ Unit Conversion: 200 units in 13 groups
▪ Configurable Options
❸ INNOVATIVE FEATURES
Includes new and very useful Auto-Correction Features that are automatically available in real time "As you Type":
▪ Automatic Error Detection and Visualization
▪ Automatic Error Correction
▪ Automatic Parenthesis Evaluation
▪ Automatic Exponential Functions Evaluation
▪ Automatic Operators
❹ FORMULA HISTORY
Formula History allow you to review, modify and/or re-use your work
❺ INFORMATION & MANUAL
▪ Very complete and clear manual
▪ General Description
▪ How to Use
▪ Unit Conversion
▪ Real and Complex numbers
▪ Engeneering, Scientific and Fix numbers
▪ Complex Numbers in Rectangular and Polar notation
▪ Number of Digits: 4 to 16
▪ Angle Units: RAD, DEG, GRA
❼ MATH FUNCTIONS (50 functions)
▪ General Functions
▪ Exponential & Logaritmic
▪ Trigonometric - Additional
▪ Hyperbolic - Additional
▪ Complex Numbers
❽ UNIT CONVERTION FUNCTIONS (200 units)
▪ Distance / Length
▪ Astronomical Distance
❾ MOBILE PHONES and TABLETS
Available for Android Phones & Tablets
⑩ WISH LIST
Post feature request into the following site:
⑪ ERROR REPORT
Send error reports to the developer via email:
▪ prbSwDev@gmail.com (subject: ERROR - xxx)
Fully featured, expression based, scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature
* Symbolic derivative
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
To request support visit:
Scientific calculator with all functions, easy to use, includes a screen to type the characters unlimited transactions, use parentheses and hierarchy in the operations and functions, the result is displayed on the second line of the display. Ability to modify or correct an operation.
Kal Scientific calculator Features:
* Allows function graphs
* New functionality (FML), 100 built-in formulas.
* Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
* Functions powers (nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root)
* Functions logarithmic (log10, ln, powers of 10, exp)
* Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic)
* Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA)
* Random number generator
* Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr)
* Absolute value, factorial.
* Allows numbers in scientific notation.
* Includes major scientific constants.
* Basic operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
* Set decimal number.
* History of the last 10 operations and results.
* Memory storage results
* Standard deviation
* arithmetic mean
* Sum of values
* Real multiline equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Equation syntax and actual bracket highlighting
* All functions with complex argument support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
You can also try our free version before buy.
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* No ads
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support upto order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver upto 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex soln.
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* In built help (accessible via options menu)
You can also try the free version:
It is the same that the free version, except for:
* No ads! More space for your chubby fingers!
* You help mamuso to keep on developing!
* You will be a 15.4% happier, for the price of a coffee!
CalcAndroid - Scientific calculator.
Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
Features in detail:
- Matrix Calculator:
LU decomposition whit pivoting
SVD - Singular Values decomposition
Eigenvalues - Eigenvectors
Linear Systems M N
- Graphing Calculator:
variable evaluation: pi
function evaluation: sin(0)
variable definition: a=3.5
function definition: f(x)=x^2-1
--Logarithms and power
sqrt(x): square root; x^0.5
cbrt(x): cube root; x^(1/3)
exp(x): exponential; e^x
log(x), ln(x): natural logarithm
log2(x), lb(x): binary logarithm
log10(x), lg(x): decimal logarithm
log(base,x): arbitrary base logarithm
--Trigonometric - radians
sin(x), cos(x), tan(x)
asin(x), acos(x), atan(x)
--Trigonometric - degrees
sind(x), cosd(x), tand(x)
asind(x), acosd(x), atand(x)
sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x)
asinh(x), acosh(x), atanh(x)
gcd(x,y): greatest common divisor
abs(x): absolute value
rnd(): random value from [0,1). rnd(max): random value from [0, max).
i or j is the complex base. Example:
+ - × ÷ basic arithmetic
√ square root
' first derivative
--Binary, octal, hexadecimal
Value converter in binary, octal or hexadecimal input prefixing respectively 0b, 0o, 0x, in decimal.
It is possible to compute the first derivative of a function with one argument using the prime notation: log'(5).
The prime mark (quote) must appear immediately after the name of the function, and must be followed by open-parentheses.
The derivative may be plotted e.g. sqrt'(x).
To compute the derivative of an expression you must define the expression as a named function.
Eg f (x) = x ^ 2 + x, after insertion, type f '(x) to display the graph of the derivative.
To plot multiple functions on the same 2d graph, simply enter them on the same line separated by ";".
Limit of a function /*Still in beta*/
Arc Length & Surface Area
Graph of parametric functions
Graph in polar coordinates
-- Widget Calculator
scientific calculator, grapher, graphic calculator, integration, derivative, mathematica, matlab, complex numbers, plotting, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic, graphing, study of function, derive, arity, symja
You can avoid the error to a minimum, with built- in calculator. Dwan convenient and smart .
★ converter configuration information
1) Simple : basic arithmetic functions
2 ) S , Scientific : arithmetic operations , trigonometric functions, mathematical functions
3) statistics for the mean, standard deviation,
4) notation : 16 , 10, 08 , binary
5) Unit Conversion : length , width, speed , weight and units conversion
6) Date of Calculation: date difference in years, months , weeks, days Calculate
7) percent: various percentage calculation
★ Other user-friendly features
1) History and history storage: Specifies the number of historical management
2) Memory management: Memory Storage Management result
3) UNDO: go to the previous step, the function formula
4) Specify decimal places
5) When the initial setting: specifies the initial launch screen
Created by: Woo Sung App software , woocheol, kim
* Recommended for Tablets
* Combines Calculator, Math & Trig Functions
* Dual Visible Memories
* All Hyperbolic Functions
* Normal & Inverse Trigonometry
* Natural Logarithms
* Base 10 & Base 2 Logs
* Not recommended for phones, due to scaling
Calculating formulas can be confirmed while composing, so it shows a big effect in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculating formula which makes a calculating formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a calculation library.
In addition,in the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for calculations in natural science and the engineering.
There are many superior calculator apps. of the standard input method, but if you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or
if you want to calculate effectively by reusing a calculation formula, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 bodycolor variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for resusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logocal operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Trigonometric function in degrees,radians or grads
* Complex numbers calculations and functional calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registerd in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table
* Full built-in help
Scientific Calculator Dx can be used also to convert numeric base (hex, bin and dec).
The application also uses the accelerometer (in addition to normal "OK" button) to show the result on the screen (just shake your device).
Many other useful functions will be added soon.
Using the same mathematics as the original, the HC-11C provides a full set of functions:
- sq. root
- LOG x
- LN x
- INTeger truncation and ABSolute value
- Trigonometric functions (SIN, COS etc.)
- Trigonometric modes: degrees, radians, grads
- H<->H.M.S conversion.
- Engineering display format.
- Basic statistics (mean, linear estimate, correlation coefficient, linear regression.)
- Program memory with 203 program steps
- Programming with the requisite set of keys for conditional tests, SST, BST, INT, FRAC, GTO and MEM.
- Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions.
- Probability (combinations and permutations).
- Factorial, % change, and absolute value.
- Random number generator.
- Haptic feedback
- Preserve Memory
- Save and load current memory and stack
The current memory and stack can be saved at any time in individual files. This allows to store all your programs and setups without the need to re-enter your code and data each time you need a different setup.
More information and manuals can be obtained on http://www.hpmuseum.org
all screensizes with a resolution higher than 480 x 320
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING LICENSE CHECK
For the license check, there is an network connection required. This license check is done only during program start and if there is a network connection present.
A valid license is cached in the app, so if no network connection is available (e.g. in Fligth-Mode or if you are traveling to a foreign country), the current license state is used and the app will start up even without a present network connection.
Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
Grouping of operators and operands with parenthesis
Logarithms of any base, including Natural Logarithms
nth Roots of numbers including square roots, cubed roots, etc.
Basic trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan)
Inverse trigonometric functions
Hyperbolic trigonometric functions
Supports Radian and Degrees formats
Adjust your number precision
More from developer
suma de fracciones,inverso de un numero
log base 10,log base neperiano
cuadrado de n ,cubo de n
numero aleatorio Ran#
seno,coseno,tangente,coseno hiperbolico,seno hiperbolico
constante de pi y euler