Torch uses your phone's LED camera flash as an LED flashlight.
- Widget support
- Volume rocker support
and it's free.
Tested on :
Sony Xperia Z1
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
LG Nexus 4
LG Nexus 5
Other phones may or may not work, so please report your opportunity with your device.
If you are having trouble with the application, please contact me from my e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simple , attractive and easy to use user interface
- Compass sensor to detect direction
- Quick start
- Light frequency controller
- Frequency indicator
- Location :- For integrated compass
- Camera/Microphone :-For accessing flashlight
In short, Simple is the best!
torch, electric torch, flashlight, linterna, portable searchlight, hand lamp, flash lamp, ree flashlight, LED
Want to have a fast and accessible Torch?
Free flashlight app for your device! Incredibly simple and very useful. Will use your device's camera LED / flash / screen as a torch.
Here you are, download this application which will work as a torch in an easy and fast way.
This application uses your Camera flash light (flashlight LED) to act as a torch with an efficient & strong light.
Bright flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
Devices like Samsung Galaxy s2, galaxy s5 and Nexus also should be working fine, however some other applications don't support.
Best tablet flashlight
This application is designed to work on all devices having a flash in their cameras, however if you face any problem on your device, kindly contact us specially on our email.
Best memory usage, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
Your Rates, Reviews , and Comments are highly appreciated and surely will be considered in future releases.
Your feedback is very important to include in next releases.
You can communicate with us by sending email or on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Elsayadappsmobile
- Uses the integrated LED flash
- Optionally uses the whole screen to light up
- Blinking mode adjustable up to 30Hz
- Comes with Widget
- Clock time display
- Use your smartphone for disco light or alarm light
- Simple handling
- For free
More apps: http://goo.gl/eTBzNy
Use Menu button to bring up About Dlg to see gesture usage.
And, it's free!
Will use your camera LED as a torch.
* Acer Liquid Metal, Iconia Smart (long screen suppported) , Iconia Tab A100, Iconia Tab A500
* Dell Streak Mini 5
* HTC Desire HD, Sensation, Nexus One
* LG Optimus 2X, Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus S (i9020, i9023), Galaxy S II (i9100)
* Sony Ericsson Xperia arc, Xperia X10, Xperia PLAY
* Other un-tested devices may be supported as well
Not supported devices:
* Devices without camera LED
Tags: OK Digital Lab, OKDL, Flashlight, Torch, LED, Flash, Light
If Torch previously worked on your Nexus S, but stopped worked after upgrading your device to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, you should use this version of Torch (uninstall the previous version first to avoid two versions with the same name).
Long press hardware search button to start Torch (optional)
Torch is tested on the Nexus S with Android 4.0.3 and works on the Galaxy Nexus and many other devices.
Get the source code at http://code.google.com/p/torch/
• Clean App that is useful to everyone.
• Use LED light or Screen Light.
• Can easily be operated with your Thumb.
• Takes less space when installed.
• No Complicated modes to avoid Confusion.
A simple and easy to use application, for Android.
It’s just a single touch operation that you can turn the Torch Lite.
You can use the Screen Light or LED Flash light whenever you need with a single touch.
Screen light is for Soft Light and Wide Range in the dark that will not disturb our eyes.
Whereas flashlight (LED) will be used for Long range, that you can explore longer distances in the dark.
To avoid Jargon we have created a basic yet usable Torch that helps users access easily.
For easy accessibility keep shortcut in the Home screen.
There are lots of Flashlight apps on the play store, so why choose this one?
I'll give you 6 reasons:
1.Supports a vast majority of devices.
2.Simple and attractive user interface
5.Home screen shortcut
6.No crazy permissions required
Simple app with on/off button to control your device's LED flashlight. No gimmicky features which use up the precious space on your device's internal memory.
Power outages are very common in many areas of the world which makes having a LED flashlight app installed on your phone very useful when you need it.It can be lit up for long time and used as a lamp to illuminate the room.
It is a must have utility app.
It uses the built in camera's LED flash to provide the brightest beam of light that your device is capable of producing thus replacing the traditional flashlight. No need to pack an additional torch/flashlight when travelling as this app can fulfill it's purpose
Disclaimer: This app uses your phone's LED flash to light up when required. However you must know that as this flashlight is very strong and capable of harming your eyes .Therefore you MUST NOT STARE directly at the LED flashlight and NEVER direct it towards eyes of anyone around you.
This application includes features like :
- Flash camera : Activation of the LED (Flash) to the camera of your smartphone to spread light.
- Lighting of the screen : Diffusion of white light directly through the screen of your smartphone or tablet. Some devices do not have LED (Flash), this option is for you !
- SOS mode : Application functionality gadget that advertises a bright SOS message (three short, three long, three short).
- Flashlight widget : Activate the LED (Flash) without opening the Torch application. Note that when creating the widget you can choose between the continuous function or SOS mode LED (Flash).
- Hide the icon : For those who want to keep only the Widget, you have the ability to hide the Torch icon from the application launcher.
- Color customization : You can change the color of the interface, the widget and screen like you want.
Torch has been tested on :
- Asus Nexus 7 (2013)
- HTC Nexus 9
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Nexus 5
- Oppo Find 7
- Moto E
- Moto G (2013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Sony Xperia SP
- Sony Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Please complete this list or point me to the contrary, if it does not work on your device so that I do the necessary !
- Torch is build under the open source license, GNU General Public License V3 : http://www.gnu.org/licenses
- The source code of the application is available on GitHub : https://github.com/MrDoomy/Torch
Do you need a light? use the flashlight of your camera as a torch. Push the button to turn on and off the flashlight.
This app uses the camera flash. If your device doesn't have one it won't work.
I will not be responsible for the damages caused by the intensive use of the camera flashlight. It isn't adviceable to keep the flashlight on for a long time, it could stop working.
The LED Lighting Torch's starting speed is the fastest in the android apps. Because of them simplify.
+ + Features + +
* When you launch this app it starts to lights.
* You can switch on and off by touching the power button.
* The color of the background screen will switch to black and white by touching a location other than the power button on the screen.
* For the feature this app to make it easier to handle a simple this app, there is not a complex configuration and flashing.
+ + How to use + +
Flash lights up when you start this app.
If you touch the button, Flash lights turned off or turned on.
+ + Necessary Permission + +
For the lighting of the light: control of hardware
For ads: Network communication
This app is a flashlight app free using for strobe LED flash light of the camera mounted on a smart phone for the android.
For a simple application that can be turned on and off at the touch the power button icon lights begins when you launch order to the start-up and easy to understand, convenient and quick there is no complicated settings and controls, and there is only one mode.
It also has the black in order to reduce power consumption the initial color of the screen, but by touching the screen, but you can change it to white if you want to brighten more.
Power failure or emergency, do not have to worry with the battery of the smart phone is power even when the disaster.
You can also check the battery capacity remaining as of the candle.
LED long life, so has become a light source, there is little to worry about the bulb out.
This is quite useful even when dark outdoor, such as when you are camping and picnics, fireworks.
I do the test of some devices, but are not tested in all devices. Not light. Light is not on. I can not control. And hope we might want to do this more, please feel free to contact us.
1.Use as appwidget.
a.Long press on the desktop after installation select Add Widget to find the torch added. Or in all applications, select Add widgets.
b.After added to the desktop, click once to open the torch, click again to close the torch when the torch is not available (such as the device does not support flash, etc.) will display a disabled state.
2.For Android4.2 above support lock screen controls.
a.In the blank lock screen click on the "+" button, enter your password and select torch to add it.
b.After added to the lock screen, click once to turn on the torch, click again to close the torch when the flashlight is not available (such as the device does not support flash, etc.) will display a disabled state.
1.Take pictures and videos: for the use of flashlight.
2.controls the flash: for the use of the flashlight.
3.View Network Connections & full network access: Use Google Analytics for statistics.
Welcome your comments and feedback, please go to the following URL for submitting, thank you.
- Flash continues to run even when app goes into background
- Flash continues to run when screen is locked. Very useful for long operations.
- Supports both types of devices - with and without flash
- Dim light for the time when you are in a movie theatre and need light without pointing blinding light at others.
Stay tuned, very exciting innovative features coming shortly....