Scribble Pad is simple to use and fairly intuitive. It provides the following functionality:
* Add widgets on the home screen for your notes. Can display thumbnail of your notes on your home screen and go right to the note by clicking on them.
* Create simple one page notes or even multi-page notes
* Save notes for access in the future. Easily access your previously saved notes through thumbnails.
* Change thickness of the strokes (Thin, Medium, Thick)
* Easily select different colors
* Supports both portrait or landscape mode
* Simple convenient on screen buttons and menu items to help you manage and maintain your notes
* Notes can be stored on external (if available) or internal storage
* Share notes as images via other applications such as email, text, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
The app is free so it doesn't hurt to give it a try.
** Warning - clicking on the Clear Data button for this app in your phone's Manage Application menu will delete all previously saved notes in internal storage. **
** In order to have the functionality to use widgets, the app must not reside on the SD card of your phone. **
Then 'Scribble It!' is the right application for you.
‘Scribble it!’ - The Android app that allows multiple user artistic skills to flow freely. It will free your imagination and develop the hidden art inside you! Let your creative skills to exude out with our very many functionalities!
The highlights of the app are:
> Fluid User Interface
> Resource Efficiency
> Smooth strokes
> SAVE to PNG format
> Import any image
> Transparency of brush strokes
> Real time 'Live Canvas' sharing using BLUETOOTH
> Absolutely free
> Ads free!
So, grab the app and just 'Scribble It!'.
Let the artist in you, Rise!
Your friend's birthday coming up? Create a greeting card and link it to your friend's birthday in Calendar. When you receive a reminder, you can send your wishes in a few taps.
You can also take care of important stuff such as creating a list or tracking a budget.
By using a capacitive stylus pen (sold separately), you can refine illustrations or write in your own handwriting.
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You can curl the page like in a regular notepad, and then it will save the current note and open a new one. You can share notes via email, bluetooth or even via facebook.
NoteMaster support both handsets and tablets. If you running this on your phone, you can use it to take any kind of notes, shopping list or quickly write down phone numbers.
For tablets, there is much more space. You can even take your college notes with NotesMaster and draw figures with your finger.
It has a very nice interface and it's very handy to use. Try it and have fun..
-Nice graphics and interface
-curl the page to save
-type and draw
-supports handsets and devices in full screen
-auto saves on exit
HOW TO USE NOTEMASTER
In the notes list, press and hold a note item, it will pop up a delete menu.
The notepad interface is not difficult. There are three icons at the top which allows you to switch between pencil, eraser and type mode. Also you can delete the current note by tapping on the 'delete' icon.
You can press menu button to save the current note and go to a new one, or just press the back button, it will automatically save the note when you exit. Also there is a curled corner at the bottom. You can curl the page from your finger by drawing a gesture at the bottom area.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA email@example.com
if you post your problems, comments here; I have no way to replay
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
It's beautiful, minimalist yet powerful notes taking app that work on all Android devices with android version 2.2+.
1. Simple minimalist design. No clutter, no distracting colors.
2. Includes all the features that a note taking app should and must have.
3. Beautiful Typography.
4. Supports Android 8+ ( Android 2.2.x and above )
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
Type and scribble notes features include -
- Type notes with undo and redo options
- Scribble notes with multiple colors and undo / redo options
- Beautiful ways to keep reminders, memories, and thoughts
- Notes are save as an image in your directory that are easily accessible
- Compatible with phablets and tablets also
When ever you come across any idea or data, put them in the saved format so that you don't need to recollect later.
With this app your can:
1. Trace your finger on screen to draw any thing you want.
2. Increase or decrease the stroke width.
3. Change the sketch color.
4. Undo or Redo the work you are done.
5. Clear the entire screen.
6. Save the notes to your gallery.
Apart from these, enjoy the twinkling effect when you trace the finger on screen.
* Minimal Design
* Note Share
* Flexible Widgets
Going to the grocery store and need to jot down some items down to remember? A group of friends sending you to Taco Bell and you need to jot down all their orders? Well instead of texting yourself, just use JOT! - Notes Widget to save a quick note!
JOT is a quick one-page app, with accompanying widget, designed to look slick and have you ready to write in one tap.
This is the first in a series of our widgets, which we are focusing on user experience and minimal design. If you have any suggestions or if this widget is causing you any problems, please let us know! Just send us an e-mail at ADnS3B@gmail.com
Created by Evan Bashir & Sebastian Hendowski.
you have spontaneous idea or you want to remind yourself to do something: take your smartphone, scribble and send.
key words: scribble doodle scrawl paint note remember mail email one-click
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
Just open the app and write your note using the Android keyboard. There are no folders, categories, or lists; only a simple page of notes that always saves whatever you need.
Use the Color Picker option to set the Background and Text color any way you want!
Menu-accessed Clear button for quickly deleting notes from the Scratch Pad.
Includes Preferences to change:
This application is ad-supported.