- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.
* Efficient user interface with easy to read color scheme
* Log Certificates, Ratings, History Items (Medicals, Flight Reviews, etc.)
* Log actual and sim flights
* View when expiring events (History Items) expire instantly on your device
* Calculate duration from OUT-IN or TAKEOFF-LAND times with the tap of a button
* View powerful and comprehensive reports generated by Logbook Pro PC edition right on your device
* Show currency status with colored marker flags indicating current or expired
* View your details summary bar report
* Analyze complete logbook statistics with both totals and percentages
* View FAR 121 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* View FAR 135 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* Auto-enter the duration value in other time fields with a single tap
* Customizable cascading time entries for Out, Takeoff, Landing, and In making flight entry quick and easy
* New flight entries can default with prior flight entry data for rapid flight log entry
* Customize the layout to declutter display showing only fields you need
* Simple synchronization
* Device uses colors to identify current and overdue, synchronized or not. No need to purge, the device manages your data smartly
* Instant filter in each data area to show: All Data, Not Yet Synchronized, Synchronized
* Free-form route entry allows a single entry for the entire day; no hassle with picking or searching for airports.
* AutoFill makes populating common time fields a breeze
* Log multiple approaches of each type for each flight
* Log "By Leg" or "By Day" allowing you to collate your entire day into a single flight log entry
* Import Airline Schedules from directly within the app
* Integrate with your device's calendar and sync with your other calendars
* Password protect your app from unwanted access
* App Time Zone and Sync Time Zone support for Local, UTC, or a custom selected "domicile" time zone.
* Check weather quickly on multiple destinations (METAR and TAF)
* Quick increment buttons to easily add/subtract values for fields such as landings, approaches, etc.
* Auto-enter airport identifier in route field with tap of a button
* Get overhead view of airfields using Sky View
* Extremely customizable with a plethora of options to make the app into what you need
✦ Setup Guide: http://nc-software.com/android/setup
✦ Documentation: http://nc-software.com/docs/android
✦ Cloud Sync Info: http://nc-software.com/docs/sync
Notes & Requirements:
✦ This app is not a stand-alone logbook, it is designed to work in tandem with Logbook Pro Desktop
✦ Synchronization with Logbook Pro Desktop requires cloud sync. For details see http://nc-software.com/mobile
✦ To enable schedule importer features visit http://nc-software.com/si
Logbook Pro is a registered trademark of NC Software, Inc.
is an useful app to create your own digital signatures for your documents (Pdf,Word etc..)
Without using a pen with realistic pen effects, now you can easily sign your documents and add your name with handwritten fonts on your phone in few steps. and send via SMS/EMAIL and other clients available on your phone.
Never leave your documents unsigned with Digital Signature Creator Pro you can always get it done.
End your pain of scanning documents in the office again and again just to get it signed,simply sign it on your phone and attach on any document anytime you need.
Why do I need it?
You work in a office, you receive tons of documents which you need to sign them.
What does normal office person do to sign his/her documents?
Print them out, sign them with your pen, then scan again and transfer on your pc.
This process can be tiring and time consuming when you have to deal with lots documents and when you have to follow up your boss' documents.
By using Digital Signature Creator Pro. you sign once, transfer your signature on your computer and use it all the time by simply adding your signature on any document.
You can always keep your boss' signature or regularly used signature add them on any document any time you want.
How to use
1.Simply sign the white box.
2.Add your name (PRO ONLY)
3.Save your signature in your SDcard (DigitalSignatureCreatorPro Folder)
4.Send it as a SMS or an Email (It will autosave before sending)
5.Finally download your signature from your email attachment on your PC and use in any document(PDF,Word etc..) you need.
• This app has Ads.
• Pro version is available with no Ads
• Add your name (Realistic handwriting) (PRO ONLY)
• You can add your name with selection of different handwritten fonts.
• Large Sign Pad
• Tablet support
Fonts (PRO ONLY)
•4 different realistic Handwritten font
•5 Different pen size selection
• 9 Realistic color selection
• Black pen
• Blue pen
• Gray Pencil
With this app you can create touch profiles for DroidMote in very simple way.
The touch profiles are compatible with DroidMote Server for Android, for Windows and for Linux.
You can map the software gamepad of DroidMote or any other hardware controller (bluetooth, wireless or wired).
DroidMote Client sends the commands received from an hardware controller to the DroidMote Server.
It is understood that the hardware controller must already work on your client device regardless of DroidMote Client.
The touch profiles created with the app "Touch Profile Creartor" will be loaded into DroidMote Client.
DroidMote Client, via the touch profile loaded, turns your hardware controller commands into actions touch on the remote device where you installed DroidMote Server.
Watch this video for an example: http://youtu.be/BM6W3Dq_yqQ?t=2m3s
Load the screenshot of your game
Map the buttons
Load the touch profile created in DroidMote Client
Enjoy the remote game with your hardware controller
✔Share Installed Application Apk (.apk file) via Bluetooth, Email etc.
✔Fast and easy to use.
✔Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
✔No ROOT access required.
✔Provided Search option to search applications.
✔Action bar ,support from Android 2.3.3+ devices.
✔Can extract all apk's by click on menu button.
✔Share Apk not stored in your device storage.
✔Ad free application
This E6B program is not only the most powerful on the market but provides pilots an especially easy to use interface. Rather than pages of formulas, simply enter what you know and the E6B will provide all the parameters it knows how to compute! Like all Avilution apps, this program was developed for pilots by a pilot!
*Useful UI for scripting
*Built-in script installer
We would prefer that users didn't leave bad reviews due to their coding inexperience. If you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Main features are
- using phone sensors (gyro and gravity) to measure most distances
- share/export drawings to Image, PDF, or DXF (only Pro feature)
- comes shipped with furnitures to add
- ability to change or create new furnitures
- existing color schemas (layer sets)
- ability to change or create new color schemas (layer sets)
We are most grateful if you would like to share furnitures you have made with us to add in shipped version.
This powerful app includes all the features of Sporty's traditional E6B, including 23 aviation functions, 18 conversions and complete timer features.
The app's user-friendly design makes calculations fast and easy. Each function can be selected from a plain English list, and the app prompts the user for information as it goes. Plus, entries are saved from previous calculations, so there's no need to re-enter data. Calculating weight and balance is especially easy, with a dedicated page for adding new passengers, fuel or baggage.
Sporty's E6B app makes quick work of navigational, weight and balance, or fuel problems, and is a favorite of student pilots. But it also includes a number of features that are useful for experienced pilots, like Top of Descent, Specific Range and Planned Mach #.
The timer can be set to count up or count down, so it is perfect for timing approaches, holds or switching fuel tanks. There is also a clock function that shows Home, Local and Zulu time.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
Weight and Balance
Altitude and Ground Speed
Wind Speed and Direction
Heading, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Course, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Speed, Distance and Time
Dew Point and Relative Humidity
Fuel and Oil Weight
Weight and Balance
Flight Instruments (Altitude and Ground Speed)
Disclaimer: Use this application at your own risk. The pilot in command is solely responsible for assuring correct data and proper checking of the aircraft prior to flight.
Please report any bugs found to help develop this application. It is very important to mention the input you entered. Contact me via email for requests or complaints.
Data & Call Plan provides you with:
- Counters to easy follow up the data, voice and sms packages so far.
This app allows you to introduce as many different counters as you wish, to get the so far usage on any type of data or call you want track.
- Great set of alarms to keep a watchdog on cosumptions you want to track.
- Full stats reports to get easier details.
- Forecast to the end of cycle of any consumption up to date, so you can fit your use to your budget.
- Set up of free contacts.
Data & Call Plan has been developed by the leader team on telecom expense app development on real time. Trecone offers you for free this app to help you out ot keep the montly cost at bay. Get the máximum of your cell phone with Data & Call Plan on Android.
If you have questions, please contact us to:
- Our forum: http://www.trecone.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube: treconite
To be used with all the carriers worldwide including in US: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, etc
UK: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom, etc.
Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and all the Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
Canada: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Wind Mobile, etc
Solutions for entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/
Decorate your homescreen with your lover's photo.
You can select the photos from your gallery to use as the background image of your clock.
With this app,you can easily create clock for your own.
or you can edit the border in a very simple way.
All you need to do is follow these steps.
Create your clock, add it to your homescreen from your widgets menu, that's all!
You can also create multiple clocks and change them easily.
You can send images that you want to see in the clock background menu.
Free Photo Library.
Internet connection is necessary for clock background menu.
You will receive notifications when new pictures are added to the clock background menu.
Application will be updated automatically !
Last Update( 14.03.2015 )
--550 Background Image Added;
For Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This App has the Worlds Airports in it's Destination Database. The database is searchable by ICAO or if you do not know the ICAO you may search by a combinations of words in the airport's description. it now has the Nearest screen from the paid version and added additional screen support. A moving map is included in the paid version
A Flight Plan Screen is included. In addition to airports, you may add a user defined destination with User Defined Latitude and Longitude plus the ability to store the current Latitude and Longitude as a User Define Airport.
A Flight Log Book is included. The Log Book records time in the air departure and arrival Lat/Lon plus export capability.
In addition it export a raw file of your points when in the air including speed, altitude, latitude and longitude.
This APP is a free, extremely easy to use VFR Airplane Navigation Aid for pilots and their passengers.
Androids have a good GPS receiver and a Magnetic Sensor. They are used to aid the pilot by telling him his Ground Track (MAGNETIC, TRUE), GROUNDSPEED (KTS, MPH, KPH), ALTITUDE (FT, Meters).
It is this easy to use. First during PREFLIGHT simply start the APP. The top of the phone will give you magnetic heading in degrees. This can used to set the gyroscopic direction finder.
Before flight, attach the phone to the yoke or dashboard with a commercial holder or velcro.
After a GPS lock occurs the APP will show you the Magnetic deviation from True North at your current Lat/Lon location.
Go to the PANEL mode to see the basic digital instruments. Pressing any of the Type Unit Headings will scroll to different units. For example, switching from Feet to Meters altitude.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
Application uses both network based location as well as GPS based location.
Many thanks to Marko Deverlija <email@example.com> for graphical compass design.