ATTENTION: Please do not update to the latest beta version of WhatsApp, since it introduces yet another new encryption for the backup file!
WhatsApp is a trademark of Whatsapp Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Whatsapp Inc. is not affiliated with the developers of this app.
This app creates comprehensive and interesting statistics based on your chat history.
The free version of this app (which is no longer available) has been downloaded over 230000 times!
If you have ideas for new features, write us an email!
- Each statistic can be shown either for a single contact, for all contacts or for group chats
- Change the displayed timespan to any value
- Number of messages (incoming / outgoing / all)
- Most frequently used words
- Line chart which shows the number of messages per day
- Share your statistics with your friends!
- More charts!
- Sharing of diagrams (as a picture)
Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to within this app description and this app are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with the developers of this app. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials. Below is a partial listing of these trademarks and their owners. This list is subject to change without notice.
WhatsApp is a trademark of Whatsapp Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Distribution tool
- Statistical tests
Besides these areas, the application supports saving, loading, and deleting datasets where applicable.
The distribution tool offers the following features: plot the pdf/pmf, properties (like mean value, variance, and support), cumulative probability, point mass/density, quantiles, and generating/sampling from the distribution.
Discrete probability distributions: Binomial, Hypergeometric, Negative binomial (or Pascal as it is also called), Poisson, uniform, and Zipf
Continuous probability distributions: Beta, Cauchy, Chi^2 (Chi squarred), Exponential, F (or Fisher-Snedecor as it is also called), Gamma, Normal (or Gaussian as it is also called), Student's t, uniform, and Weibull
- One way ANOVA
- Chi^2 tests: Pearson's Chi^2 test for independence and observed vs expected counts
- Correlation tests: Pearson's correlation and Spearman's correlation
- Student's t-tests: One sample and two sample (both homoscedastic and heteroscedastic are supported)
- Plot a histogram
- Summary statistics as: number of observations, min, max, mean, standard deviation, variance, median, skewness, and kurtosis
Statistics Calculator includes the following features:
1) Mean, Median, Mode
2) Standard Deviation Calculation
3) Geometric Mean Calculator
4) Grouped Data Arithmetic Mean
5) Class Interval Arithmetic Mean
6) Root Mean Square
7) Correlation Co-efficient
8) Regression Calculator
9) Harmonic Mean Math
11) Standard Error calculator
12) Coefficient of variance calculator
13) Weighted mean calculator
14) Permutation and Combination
16) Normal Distribution
17) Normal Distribution(PDF)
18) Binomial Distribution
19) Negative Binomial Distribution
20) Poisson Distribution
21) Hypergeometric Distribution
22) Percent error
23) Skewness calculator
24) Traffic Growth Calculator
25) Vowels Rearrangement Calculator
26) Percentage (%) To GPA Conversion Calculator
27) Five Number Summary Calculator
28) F-Test Calculator
29) Vector Cross Product
30) Skewness Coefficient Calculator
31) Population Confidence Interval
32) Confidence Limits Mean
33) Confidence Interval Variance
34) Altman Z Score Calculator
35) Z Score Standard Calculator
36) Z Test Statistics Calculator
37) Mean Absolute Deviation Calculator
38) Percentile Rank Calculator
39) Critical T-Distribution
40) F-Test Probability Value
41) Probability Value for Z-Score
42) Probability Value for T-Test
43) Counting Permutations With Repetition
44) Counting Combinations With Repetition
45) Hypothesis Test for Population Mean
46) Cumulative Sum Calculator
47) Mid and Semi Quartiles Calculator
48) Percentile to Z-Score
49) Exponential Distribution
50) Chi-Squared Table
51) F-Test Table
52) T-Distribution Table
53) Negative Z-Score Chart
54) Positive Z-Score Chart
55) Empirical Rule calculator
56) Inter Quartile Calculator
57) R-Squared calculator
58) Sample Size Calculator
59) Ucas Tariff Points Calculator
60) GPA Calculator
61) Bessel Functions
62) Beta Function
63) Incomplete Beta Function
64) Gamma Function
65) Incomplete Gamma Function
66) Frequency Distribution
67) Cumulative / Relative Frequency Distribution
68) Gaussian Error Function (erf)
69) Weibull Probability Distribution
70) Bessel Integrals Calculator
71) Beta Function for Probability Density Calculator
72) Digamma Function
73) Hankel Function
74) Riccati Bessel Function
75) Spherical Bessel Function
76) Spherical Hankel Function
77) Autocorrelation Calculator
78) Ellipticgamma Function Calculator
79) Loggamma Function Calculator
80) Reciprocalgamma Function Calculator
81) Mean Squared Error Calculator
82) Venn diagram and probability
83) Effect Size, Cohen d Calculator for T Test
84) Hypothesis Test for Population Variance
85) Effect Size Calculator
86) Mann Whitney U / Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test
87) Chi Squared Goodness of Fit Test Calculation
88) One Way ANOVA Matrix
89) Harmonic mean frequency
90) Post Test Probability
91) Probability Tree Calculator
- Retrieve stats with your Steam account.
- View friends and retrieve their stats.
- View total wins/losses, kills, deaths, assists, etc...
- Per hero stats
- Averages/Max lifetime stats for cs, denies, gpm, etc...
- Detail stats for individual matches
- filter matches by date
- search specific match ID
Keywords: Dota 2, Dota two, Dota2, stats, metric, statistics
UI/UX Designer: Ari Oh
Loading screen buttons by Evan Cooper: http://dota2pins.storenvy.com/
- Total duration of incoming calls
- Total duration of outgoing calls
- Top 15 incoming/outgoing numbers
- Statistics display over a particular period of time
(More features to be added later)
Internet connection is used only to download advertising banners.
Keywords: Favorite numbers, statistics of calls, call log, stats, phone usage, track, counter, analyzer, call meter, monitor.
Additional statistics functions for Octave.
A smart tool for searching WhatsApp message through *ALL* conversation and viewing WhatsApp chat history.
[[[ News ]]]
★ Don't miss chance. 2013 promotional price @ 0.99USD
[[[ Features ]]]
★ To search ALL WhatsApp history conversation by keyword and date. Then you can see the matching chatroom.
★ Detail Statistics on WhatsApp group conversation and individual chatroom, showing the number of sent and received on the following types: text, images, video, audio, contact card (vcard), location.
★ View conversation in page mode and allow you to custom the number of message shown on one page. Without repeatedly clicking "Load earlier message", it is the most easiest way to view it.
★ Support viewing all emoji, including the new emoji, likely named "Emoji 2".
★ User configurable setting to show Emoji by Android system font instead of graphical presentation.
★ Copy WhatsApp history message into clipboard by long click on message.
★ Previous named "WhatsApp History Searcher" @ v1.0.1
[[[ Upcoming Features ]]]
★ Different presentation style on conversation, i.e. iPhone and IRC.
★ Statistics Widget
★ Export Message
[[[ MUST READ BEFORE BUY/RATE ]]]
★ User need to having a backup of whatsapp chat message. And then import via "WhatsApp Statistics & History" in order to work.
★ At this moment user need to manually import chat message into the app in order to keep the chat database updating.
★ Email for problem/inqury, we will try our best to communicate with you. Just placing comments then we have no way to assist/help you.
★ Please change the external storage in option if your device contains build in external memory, e.g. Samsung Galaxy S3, Note II, Motorola Droid.
[[[ Guide ]]]
★ Import before using, click menu button and choose "Import" from menu.
★ Type keyword and hit search, then wait and the matching chatroom appears. Tap on the chatroom to view conversation.
★ Tap the arrows on the bottom screen to find the next or previous matches.
★ You need to update the database by import the message again.
[[[ Trademarks ]]]
★ WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp Inc.
★ This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by WhatsApp.
[[[ Keyword ]]]
♠ Search ♠ WhatsApp ♠ History ♠ Searcher ♠ Chat ♠ Emoji ♠ Clipboard ♠ Backup ♠ Archive ♠ Import ♠ Statistics ♠ Viewer
Arithmetic & Geometric Mean
Coefficient of Variance
Grouped Data Arithmetic Mean
Mean, Median, Mode
... and many more!
When a GPS signal is detected by your phone, a satellite will appear on the map. The position of the satellite is calculated as the spot on earth that the satellite is directly above. More information for how this is calculated can be found on this blog post.
In response to comments:
Hi John (February 8, 2011), I had to use the location to get the satellite azimuth and elevation. There really is no other way.
Calculates azimuth, elevation, hour angle, declination and right ascension.
On first start, the app will download a list of satellites from www.strickling.net when clicking on menu item 'Select Satellite'.
Bugs found? Please send error report for error loclisation and removal!
Keywords: Amateur astronomy, satellite, observation, photography, Astra, Eutelsat, arabsat, türksat, Orientation
This tool can do
cold strt , warm start , hat start , G-sensor , precise point positioning tests
save path in the SD card
check result on the google map
look the satellites state and health
GPS : Open the gps
LOG : Save the path in the SD card (NMEA log - All of the GPS data)
C/N : satellites state pic (GPS & Glonass)
C/N : satellites state data (GPS & Glonass)
INFO : satellites health data and G-sensor data
PPP : precise point positioning
(precise point positioning settings) Set the basic point and clean the avg data.
(Assisted GPS) Download the satellites data. User can get the position more quickly.
(Google Map) User can see the result on the map.
More from developer
All rendering happens on the GPU and is very processor friendly.
This wallpaper looks great with custom launchers such as Launcher Pro, which animates the icons in a non-standard way.
Please let me know if you want a specific transition included, and I'll see what I can do.
If something isn't working, please let me know and I will try to fix it and refund you.
The app uses UDP for remote commands.
*Phone state permission is for pausing when you answer a call.