Its really easy to set multiple background wallpapers using Multiple Wallpapers App, just following these simple steps:
1. Open the app and add multiple images that you would like to set as wallpaper
2. Tap on Set Wallpaper image in the app and select the entry "Multiple Wallpapers" from the list of live wallpapers that is shown.
3. Tap on Set Wallpaper button at the bottom.
Thats it! With just 3 simple steps, you can completely revolutionize your home screen and the way you view things on Android.
With Multiple Wallpapers you can:
- Select multiple home screen wallpapers, that can be changed with just a simple horizontal swipe.
- Crop images and set only that part of each image that you like as homescreen wallpapers
- Drag and drop images to manage the order in which they are set as wallpapers. Select Random order in settings before setting live wallpaper, if you want Multiple Wallpapers to take care of image order while setting wallpapers
- Set the size of images so as to get best look on the home screen
- Drag and discard the images from the list into trash can, if you don't want them as wallpaper. Don't worry, it won't delete the images from your phone. :)
Note: Adding images belonging to web albums like Google+, Picasa, Dropbox etc is not supported.
The app uses UDP for remote commands.
*Phone state permission is for pausing when you answer a call.