• You can put different wallpaper on each screen of your launcher .
• Allows you to select an application directly from a folder or album (or separate folders )
• Changes the wallpaper after a specified period of time, you can specify the interval itself . (How to Windows 7)
• Allows you to change the desktop image to the next selected double tap of the screen.
• The choice of many beautiful transition effects between screens ( animations ).
• Ability to set the contrast and transparency of each image .
• Allows you to put your wallpaper on the lock screen (and change them after a specified period of time)
• Allows you to set individual settings for each display wallpaper screen.
How to use: [ Desktop ] > [ Long Tap ] > [Wallpaper] > [ Live Wallpaper ] > [ Multi Wallpaper]
A selection of wallpapers by category:
http://yadi.sk/d/0ZUFsMZADw3pg - Cats
http://yadi.sk/d/INQC1oOgDw3px - Nature
http://yadi.sk/d/B7dA0s0dDw3q9 - Sky and Sunset
http://yadi.sk/d/tzcMbBmiDw3qH - Girls
http://yadi.sk/d/K9Hg__RyDw3qX - The universe and planets
Tags: time interval, wallpapers, automatically change the wallpaper, live wallpaper, happy new year, 2014, multiwallpaper, multipy wallpaper,
Its really easy to set multiple background wallpapers using Multiple Wallpapers App, just following these simple steps:
1. Open the app and add multiple images that you would like to set as wallpaper
2. Tap on Set Wallpaper image in the app and select the entry "Multiple Wallpapers" from the list of live wallpapers that is shown.
3. Tap on Set Wallpaper button at the bottom.
Thats it! With just 3 simple steps, you can completely revolutionize your home screen and the way you view things on Android.
With Multiple Wallpapers you can:
- Select multiple home screen wallpapers, that can be changed with just a simple horizontal swipe.
- Crop images and set only that part of each image that you like as homescreen wallpapers
- Drag and drop images to manage the order in which they are set as wallpapers. Select Random order in settings before setting live wallpaper, if you want Multiple Wallpapers to take care of image order while setting wallpapers
- Set the size of images so as to get best look on the home screen
- Drag and discard the images from the list into trash can, if you don't want them as wallpaper. Don't worry, it won't delete the images from your phone. :)
Note: Adding images belonging to web albums like Google+, Picasa, Dropbox etc is not supported.
Features are completely same as free version.
Use free version first and check what can do, or what can not do.
Show different pictures for each screen as Live Wallpaper.
[Home] > [Menu] > [Wallpaper] > [Live Wallpaper]
or create and open shortcut to "MultiPicture Live Wallpaper Setting"
* Show pictures from gallery
* Show pictures from folder
* Show pictures from Web album (need plugin)
* Change picture by double tap
* Change picture by time interval
* Transition effect
The scrolling depends behavior of the Home application.
If scrolling does not work or something strange, try to change workaround option.
Or check Home app's settings too. (such as wallpaper scrolling enable/disable, overshoot of scrolling, etc.)
This does not works properly with home application of the Galaxy S series (ICS) and the HTC Sense 3.X. Because these home applications does not notify right screen position.
The source code, the plugin interface and previous versions are available from web site.
The app uses UDP for remote commands.
*Phone state permission is for pausing when you answer a call.