Didn't work for what i want but seems ok I have my parking pass for my apartment gate, how do i read it, is HID compatible? ( HID PROXIMITY card. Samsung Note 3)
Works well I scanned my school ID and an NFC payment card i recently got and it worked. Sad though that it does not display information that a normal person could understand. That will need specialized programs though.
Thanks for the source! I am a beginning Android developer and really appreciate your posting a link to the source code!
Great App Works exactly how I needed it to we use RFID tags for assets at my job and it works perfectly for me in the field. I am very happy to see copy and paste function. Other apps in the market do not even have a simple copy and paste function.
Great Lovely bit of code, thanks for the source too. Works fine, picked up all tags I gave to it. Well done.
Could use a UI refresh Works good so far but could use a ui refresh guys 5 start when it does since the ui is horrible. Sry
• Added reversed decimal format for Equitrac
• Added select and copy on Android 3.0 and above
• Improved instructions
• Shortcut to settings when NFC is disabled
• Seconds in date/time display
• Support for more tag types
• Fixed byte display order of tag ID in hex
• Better support for Jelly Bean
• Using Holo-theme when available
• Removed support for early Gingerbread (2.3-2.3.2)
Activate your app and receive a free Credit Card Reader. Call now 877-976-8218