"I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid
✓ Auto-detect Wifi-AP, Wifi Direct or Wifi
✓ Automatically start Wifi Hotspot so it'll work without Wifi!
✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer! (for supported devices)
✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
✓ Works completely offline so no data costs!
✓ Widget support
✓ Send straight from Gallery or other apps (Share)
✓ Fast pairing with QR code
✓ Auto-saved pairs list
✓ Easy access to received files
✓ Beautiful interface from Android 2.2 up!
The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by email instead of down rating the app, it will be much appreciated!
Buy NFC Tags on www.whiztags.com/shop
★ AnyTAG NFC Launcher FEATURED in XDA TV
What is AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
AnyTAG NFC Launcher is a task launcher app which lets you start tasks by scanning NFC tags.
What can AnyTAG NFC Launcher do?
✔ Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
✔ Bluetooth discoverable (on)
✔ WiFi (on/off/toggle)
✔ WiFi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
✔ Connect to specific WiFi SSID
✔ Mobile data (on/off/toggle)
✔ Airplane mode (on)
✔ GPS (on/off/toggle)
✔ Capture photo (front/back camera)
✔ Screenshot - root only (Beta)
✔ Launch an app
✔ Launch an activity
✔ Make a call or USSD
✔ Send an SMS
✔ Open a web page
✔ Launch tasker
✔ Silent mode (off/vibrate/mute)
✔ Set volume (ringer/notification/media/alarm)
✔ Auto rotate screen (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto brightness (on/off/toggle)
✔ set screen brightness
✔ Stay Awake While Charging (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto sync (on/off/toggle)
✔ Car mode (on/off/toggle)
✔ Display Timeout
✔ Media button (play/pause/next/previous)
And many more feature will add in future updates.
Why AnyTAG NFC Launcher is unique?
"AnyTAG" means you can use any NFC tags. Yes you hear it right, any NFC tags, no matter it is locked or not re-writable.
How AnyTAG NFC Launcher works?
Every NFC tags come with a unique tag ID.
Instead of writing task/action into the NFC tags like what other does.
AnyTAG NFC Launcher let user stored list of tasks and tied it with the NFC tag ID. So when user scanned NFC tag, AnyTAG will recognize the tag ID and perform configured tasks accordingly.
No modification of NFC tags stored data at all.
Why we created AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
We created this simply because we want you save money not to buy expensive NFC tags.
We actually surrounding with a lot of NFC tags,
For example in Malaysia:
✔ Nationality ID (MyKAD)
✔ Payment Card (Touch&Go)
✔ Transit Token (RapidKL)
✔ Parking Token
✔ Members Card
✔ PayPass Credit Card
✔ Visa Wave Credit Card
Benefit of AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
✔ Make your life easier
✔ Save money
✔ Existing NFC tags re-useable
✔ No tag memory size limit
✔ Environment friendly
Icons by DryIcons
Another great product by XtraSEC
© Copyright 2012 XtraSEC
★ Spanish - Cristobal Martinez, Xavier Fernandez
★ Polish - Rafał Witkowski
★ Dutch - Sybren Gjaltema
★ German - Harald Goriupp
★ Norwegian - Nikolai Grønland
SEO: nfc, nfc task launcher, tagwritter, taginfo, nxp, mifare, xperia, smarttags, retag, tectile
Essa aplicação é apenas o embrião de uma idéia. Aguarde. Em breve você poderá usar o seu celular com NFC para muitas coisas.
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- NEW: Completely reworked, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- NEW: Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- NEW: WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
The German eID (neuer Personalausweis) is not supported. Even though its specification is closely related to the above mentioned ICAO standard. The German electronic passport is supported, though.
The U.S. Passport Card is not supported. It is based on a different RFID technology which is not compatible with NFC. U.S. electronic passports (booklets) are supported, though. Please note that the antenna in the U.S. electronic passport is located on the inside of the back cover. The booklet needs to be opened to access the chip.
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using specific handsets (e.g. LG Nexus 4) often fails on certain MRTDs, specifically on Active Authentication.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at email@example.com.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tess-two (https://github.com/rmtheis/tess-two): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://www.leptonica.org): Apache License 2.0
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
From your computer, open the online NDEF editor at http://ndefeditor.grundid.de/ or get the Eclipse plugin at http://code.google.com/p/nfc-eclipse-plugin/ for a file-based editor.
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
MAINTAINERS WANTED. Please email me.
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-fielder.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
-This app automatically NDEF formats unformatted NFC tags (depends on NFC chip installed on your device and the type of the tag).
-The app also handles most of errors that you may fall in while writing on the TAG.
- This app enables you to set the tag as "read only" to prevent overwriting.
* This feature is ONLY available on this app.
With this app, users will be able to share information of the NFC tags and benefit from convergence opportunities. Many NFC related applications are moving towards NFC enabled smart phones thus enabling mobile payments, asset tracking, digital signage, access control, sharing of digital information, etc. Users will also be able review the data in a personalized NFC Tag and use this information to program their own tags. The analysis of the NDEF based command written on personalized NFC tags can be also be incorporated into their NFC based applications.
We have some known issues with certain devices. We generally classify them as with “Devices with NXP NFC hardware” and “Devices with non-NXP NFC hardware”
NFC TagExplorer on “Devices with NXP NFC hardware”
HTC One (Android v4.2.2)
- The device's antenna drops tags randomly. It reports "Tag Lost" while the read / write operations are being done. This may be due to low battery or voltage to NFC antennae not regulated or something else. We are still trying to understand the issue and would then report this back to HTC One team. We look forward to resolve this issue at the earliest.
- It takes a relatively longer time to read MIFARE Classic 4K due to a higher number of sector authentication and block reads. This has been noticed in all devices. Approx time is about 5-8 seconds to read the full card.
- NFC TagExplorer on “Devices with non-NXP NFC hardware”
Samsung S IV, Nexus 4 & Nexus 7
- The devices have Broadcom NFC hardware
- The Android OS displays the status for MIFARE Classic family tags as "This tag is not supported"
- We have defined a mechanism in our app to mute the MIFARE Classic Read / Write feature in these devices with non-NXP hardware.
App has been tested for error free operations on these devices: Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S IV, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and HTC One. While we test our apps thoroughly for errors prior to release, there could be some errors that cause unexpected exit of the application. If you find any such occurrences, please help us by providing a screenshot with some explanation about the tag being scanned and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your assistance in helping us debug specific issues is highly appreciated.
Last Updated: November 01, 2012
This is a preview including only 12 levels. Please let me know what you think about the game so far and what features you would like to see in future versions.
Swipe n Roll is using the open source game engine Libgdx which includes the physics engine Box2D.
Graphics and level design contributed by Olof Brickarp and Pontus Blomstedt.
Works with the following intents:
1. Web links
2. Mailto links
3. Images, videos and audio
4. Sms and mms
In addition, the app resolves some common short URLs like t.co, bit.ly and goo.gl, taking you directly to the app of your choice, for instance Instagram, Google Play or YouTube. Fallback to native app picker if you haven't picked a default yet.
If you have app choices that are currently hidden - maybe you chose "Always" by accident once, but you'd like to be able to reinstate the app and choose each time - then reset these by clearing the defaults in the application manager of your phone/tablet.
Please send me an email if you have any ideas how to improve the app. Big thanks for all the feedback received so far!
The gyroscope rotational speed around the z-axis is visualized as a gray circle.
Compass is red/white.
Accelerometer is green.
MultiTouch is blue.
The source code is available at