★ AnyTAG NFC Launcher FEATURED in XDA TV
What is AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
AnyTAG NFC Launcher is a task launcher app which lets you start tasks by scanning NFC tags.
What can AnyTAG NFC Launcher do?
✔ Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
✔ Bluetooth discoverable (on)
✔ WiFi (on/off/toggle)
✔ WiFi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
✔ Connect to specific WiFi SSID
✔ Mobile data (on/off/toggle)
✔ Airplane mode (on)
✔ GPS (on/off/toggle)
✔ Capture photo (front/back camera)
✔ Screenshot - root only (Beta)
✔ Launch an app
✔ Launch an activity
✔ Make a call or USSD
✔ Send an SMS
✔ Open a web page
✔ Launch tasker
✔ Silent mode (off/vibrate/mute)
✔ Set volume (ringer/notification/media/alarm)
✔ Auto rotate screen (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto brightness (on/off/toggle)
✔ set screen brightness
✔ Stay Awake While Charging (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto sync (on/off/toggle)
✔ Car mode (on/off/toggle)
✔ Display Timeout
✔ Media button (play/pause/next/previous)
And many more feature will add in future updates.
Why AnyTAG NFC Launcher is unique?
"AnyTAG" means you can use any NFC tags. Yes you hear it right, any NFC tags, no matter it is locked or not re-writable.
How AnyTAG NFC Launcher works?
Every NFC tags come with a unique tag ID.
Instead of writing task/action into the NFC tags like what other does.
AnyTAG NFC Launcher let user stored list of tasks and tied it with the NFC tag ID. So when user scanned NFC tag, AnyTAG will recognize the tag ID and perform configured tasks accordingly.
No modification of NFC tags stored data at all.
Why we created AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
We created this simply because we want you save money not to buy expensive NFC tags.
We actually surrounding with a lot of NFC tags,
For example in Malaysia:
✔ Nationality ID (MyKAD)
✔ Payment Card (Touch&Go)
✔ Transit Token (RapidKL)
✔ Parking Token
✔ Members Card
✔ PayPass Credit Card
✔ Visa Wave Credit Card
Benefit of AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
✔ Make your life easier
✔ Save money
✔ Existing NFC tags re-useable
✔ No tag memory size limit
✔ Environment friendly
Icons by DryIcons
Another great product by XtraSEC
© Copyright 2012 XtraSEC
★ Spanish - Cristobal Martinez, Xavier Fernandez
★ Polish - Rafał Witkowski
★ Dutch - Sybren Gjaltema
★ German - Harald Goriupp
★ Norwegian - Nikolai Grønland
SEO: nfc, nfc task launcher, tagwritter, taginfo, nxp, mifare, xperia, smarttags, retag, tectile
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
★Allows you to write content following the NFC-FORUM standards, such as:
• Writing URL
• Writing text
• Writing contacts (vCard)
• Writing phones
• Writing sms
• Writing email
• Writing SmartPoster
• Writing application
• Writing map
Also can delete and clone any tags.
★Allows writing tasks for Android phones, such as:
• Enable / Disable Wi-Fi
• Enable / Disable 3G
• Enable / Disable Bluetooth
• View battery information (status, voltage ...)
• Show a compass
• Turn on silent profile
• Turn on a continuous vibration
• Add events to the calendar
• Change screen timeout
• Play a song
• Use a Random Music Player
• Change screen brightness
★It also includes a new aspect. NFC Basic allows you to create your custom profiles, so you can do some actions in the same time.
So, you can create a profile called "Home" for example, which will activate at the same time some actions, such as enable WiFi, disable Bluetooth , enable 3G data, set the normal mode and open the app Mobile News.
★With regard to reading, to read the contents of a label specifying:
• Type content
• Tag content
• Content Size
• Tag Size
• Access Modes of tag
• ID Tag
• Tag Type
• Android Technologies supported by the tag
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using LG Nexus 4 often fails on certain MRTDs. Other devices with a Broadcom NFC solution (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) may also be affected.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
- OCR works best in brightly lit environments.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tesseract-android-tools (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-android-tools/): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://code.google.com/p/leptonica/): Apache License 2.0
- ACR 122U
- ACR 1222L
- ACR 1251U
The service runs in the background and detects whenever an NFC reader is connected and whether an NFC tag is present on the reader, and broadcasts events correspondingly.
The public API and an example client is available at
The example client is published as "ACS NFC Reader Service Client" here in Google Play.
This service app should speed up your prototyping considerably.
Keywords: ACR 122 1222 1251 USB ACS
- The Tag Identifier (if it has one)
- The technologies available in this tag
Want more ? Contact me ! :)
Permet de lire toutes les cartes NFC pour connaître :
- L'identifiant unique du tag (si existant)
- Les technologies disponibles pour ce tag
N'hésitez pas à me contacter ! :)
Communication interface: Bluetooth / USB
Configurable for different countries such as
US: 902 ~ 928 MHz
EU: 865 - 868 MHz
HK: 865 - 868 MHz and / or 920 - 925 MHz Bands
Standard: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C
Output Power: 10 ~ 27 dBm
Battery: 3.7V 1800 mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
Dimension (mm): 155 (L) x 79 (W) x 24 (H)
Weight (g): 160
Dust / Water Splash Proof: IP54
Essa aplicação é apenas o embrião de uma idéia. Aguarde. Em breve você poderá usar o seu celular com NFC para muitas coisas.
ith NFC Smart Q, you can make your own tags which can perform a number of actions, like changing your phone's settings and launching an application.
Also you can share your phone’s settings, application and contacts on your phone with your friends.
NFC Smart Q supports reading or copying a tag, making read-only tags and resetting tags so that it’s easy to use for both users and developers.
-Provide all features of Tag Reader/Writer/Handler in one application.
-Share or apply “My tag” to other NFC-capable devices.
-switch user’s phone into the different mode for particular locations or situation.
1. New Tag
-Control Phone functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sound & Volume, Alarm, screen
-Launch an application.
-URI : Mail, SMS, Tel, Custom???
-URL(Website) : bookmark or search
-open a variety of different types of files: photo (Image), Audio, Video, Documents
-Electronic Business Card : search contacts/ create a new contact
-Switch: execute two tags alternately.
2. Mode Tag
3. My tag : save the created tags.
4. History: record of your past activities.
5. Read a tag: check information and NDEF written message on Tag.
6. Copy a tag : make the same tag.
7. Lock a tag : unable to write/read a tag.
8. Reset a tag : initialize information on tag.
-NFC Forum Tag Type: Type1 Tag, Tpye2 Tag, Type3 Tag, Type4 Tag
-MIFARE Series : MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus S, MIFARE Plus X
※ NFC Setting
-Setting > Wireless & network > NFC Settings > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
-Setting > More > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
NFC stands for Near field communication which is a wireless radio communications for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity. Its applications include mobile payment, entrance control, personal authentication, contactless transactions, data exchange and more.
NFC tags, for example stickers or wristbands, contain small microchips with little aerials which can store a small amount of information for transfer to another NFC device, such as a mobile phone. It can be used for authentication, mobile phone functions settings, access to specific information on a smartphone or another NFC-capable device.
"I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid
✓ Auto-detect Wifi-AP, Wifi Direct or Wifi
✓ Automatically start Wifi Hotspot so it'll work without Wifi!
✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer! (for supported devices)
✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
✓ Works completely offline so no data costs!
✓ Widget support
✓ Send straight from Gallery or other apps (Share)
✓ Fast pairing with QR code
✓ Auto-saved pairs list
✓ Easy access to received files
✓ Beautiful interface from Android 2.2 up!
Free version limited to sending 500MB at a time, get the Send! Pro for unlimited sending!
The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by email instead of down rating the app, it will be much appreciated!
Now its easy to share your files between your devices via NFC regardless of its size, type, format etc. The set up is very simple.
Download the app, enable NFC at your device and start sharing files faster than ever, even 300 Mbits/sec.
NFC Share works with any NFC enabled android devices. But, we recommend to use it with "ileaf Mobile manager" app for the best performance and usability of the app.
You can browse and share files on the fly with this.
How to Use It?
It is very easy to install & use NFC Share from ileaf solutions. You just follow the steps below.
Select files using file manager or gallery.
Click on share button and select NFC Share from the list.
Tap with your friends phone and share the files
* Note *
Before sharing any files please make sure to turn on NFC and Android beam on your device settings.
File formats supported!!!
NFC Share Support almost all file formats including
Below are some of the extensions that NFC share supports, but not limitted to.
Please contact us at apps |at| ileafsolutions.com if you face difficulty with any file format.
More from developer
The gyroscope rotational speed around the z-axis is visualized as a gray circle.
Compass is red/white.
Accelerometer is green.
MultiTouch is blue.
The source code is available at
Works with the following intents:
1. Web links
2. Mailto links
3. Images, videos and audio
4. Sms and mms
In addition, the app resolves some common short URLs like t.co, bit.ly and goo.gl, taking you directly to the app of your choice, for instance Instagram, Google Play or YouTube. Fallback to native app picker if you haven't picked a default yet.
If you have app choices that are currently hidden - maybe you chose "Always" by accident once, but you'd like to be able to reinstate the app and choose each time - then reset these by clearing the defaults in the application manager of your phone/tablet.
Please send me an email if you have any ideas how to improve the app. Big thanks for all the feedback received so far!
This is a preview including only 12 levels. Please let me know what you think about the game so far and what features you would like to see in future versions.
Swipe n Roll is using the open source game engine Libgdx which includes the physics engine Box2D.
Graphics and level design contributed by Olof Brickarp and Pontus Blomstedt.