Didn't work for what i want but seems ok I have my parking pass for my apartment gate, how do i read it, is HID compatible? ( HID PROXIMITY card. Samsung Note 3)
GREAT EFFORTS WELL DONE , WHO EVER IS COMPLAINING BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN IT THEY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE IT AND DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE PEOPLE EFFORTS
It scans I scanned the same card multiple times, and the phone displays random numbers, never the same numbers for the same card... seems like this is a nfc, new freakin scam, unless I am missing something...
Works well I scanned my school ID and an NFC payment card i recently got and it worked. Sad though that it does not display information that a normal person could understand. That will need specialized programs though.
Thanks for the source! I am a beginning Android developer and really appreciate your posting a link to the source code!
Great App Works exactly how I needed it to we use RFID tags for assets at my job and it works perfectly for me in the field. I am very happy to see copy and paste function. Other apps in the market do not even have a simple copy and paste function.
• Added reversed decimal format for Equitrac
• Added select and copy on Android 3.0 and above
• Improved instructions
• Shortcut to settings when NFC is disabled
• Seconds in date/time display
• Support for more tag types
• Fixed byte display order of tag ID in hex
• Better support for Jelly Bean
• Using Holo-theme when available
• Removed support for early Gingerbread (2.3-2.3.2)