- Over 1000 custom icons.
- Icon backing for unthemed icons.
- 12 Color matched wallpapers (including Muzei Support)
- 7 custom dock backgrounds
- Analog Clock Widget
- Support for Apex, Nova, Next (Basic Icon Support), ADW, Smart, Action, TSF (Basic Icon Support), GoLauncher and a few others.
- Great Dashboard with the following features
- Simple click process to apply icons/theme elements to launchers
- Wallpaper picker with crop function in the dashboard application
- Icon search/picker
- Easy Icon Requests
- Multiple contact channels to developers
- Extensive help/guide
Don't forget to rate and comment please, your feedback is important to us
The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
This is a preview including only 12 levels. Please let me know what you think about the game so far and what features you would like to see in future versions.
Swipe n Roll is using the open source game engine Libgdx which includes the physics engine Box2D.
Graphics and level design contributed by Olof Brickarp and Pontus Blomstedt.
The gyroscope rotational speed around the z-axis is visualized as a gray circle.
Compass is red/white.
Accelerometer is green.
MultiTouch is blue.
The source code is available at