This app lists hundreds of available themes to download and install. It is a better alternative to searching on the Google Play Store because you can favorite, filter, search & preview with more options. It was built with one purpose in mind: to make your life easier!
This app is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro along with many more features.
If you have any problems and/or questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide fast and friendly support.
This app has themes for CM7, CM9, CM10, AOKP, Gummy and all the ROMs that have the Theme Chooser installed! Here is a list of some features you will find in the app:
☆Filter by favorites, number of downloads, price & by developer
☆Sort by name, developer, price, market rating, download count
☆Favorite your most used themes for easy access
☆Search the library of themes (currently over 450+ themes)
☆View screenshots and details about the theme
☆Options to view the theme developer's website and email the developer
its a blacked out semi inverted theme. teamHaters style.
thanks to Chris Hale, B_BOYTM, Nmiltner, Davros, st3droids, jaekar99 and DroidConcepts. i was able to pull this off. you will see in the screenshots what i am talking about,
This theme will see its far share of updates bc well its my first theme. so feedback is a MUST.
Have fun decorating your smartphone in your own style with more than 110,000 awesome free wallpapers and 600+ themes.
★ Personalize your home screen with Launcher Planet ★
✔ 110,000+ Free wallpapers!
- Select ‘Wallpaper’ menu in ‘Theme Shop’ and download free wallpaper you like.
✔ DIY (Do It Yourself) Theme Settings
- Go ‘Theme settings’ and select ‘Theme DIY’ menu.
- Anyone can make a fully customizable launcher with this setting. Mix and match backgrounds, icons, change colors, apply filters, and more.
✔ Create your own icon
- Long-press an ICON and select ‘Create’ menu, then you can design the icon in your style.
✔ Hide app names
- Go ‘Home Screen’ menu in ‘Launcher Setting’ then you can hide app names
✔ Adjust icons’ layout
- Go ‘Home Screen’ menu in ‘Launcher Setting’ then you will find ‘Grid Setting’. You can set the layout from 3*3 to 6*6.
✔ Lock widgets and icons on Homescreen
- Go ‘Home Screen’ menu in ‘Launcher Setting’ and check ‘Lock screen’, then you can have your homescreen locked.
✔ Multi wallpaper setting
- If your theme is a multi-wallpaper theme, You can set the images and order of appearance.
- Go ‘Theme Setting’ menu and find ‘Set theme’ menu.
✔ How to set the theme
- Long-press on the homescreen or just touch the home menu button, then you can use the ‘Theme Setting’ menu.
★ About Launcher Planet ★
Speed Up Your Phone!
Experience the fastest and smoothest personalized launcher operation with Launcher Planet.
✔ Selection of 600+ free themes and 110,000+ background images!
✔ Powerful gesture features.
✔Smart widgets: Clock, Calendar, Search, Battery, Quick Settings, Favorite Contacts
✔ Instant Folder Categorization!
With simple, fast, and reliable service, anyone can have a personally customized mobile HOME.
✔ Service Card: Personalized Full Screen Widgets for quick access to Contacts, Weather and more.
- Launcher Planet is available on Android OS 4.0.2 and higher
- Launcher Planet could be unstable depending on the condition of the device
- Launcher Planet is not applicable to tablets at the moment.
▶ Contact us
- If you have any feedback or comment, please contact us: email@example.com
▶ Launcher Planet Official Website
- Homepage: www.launcherplanet.com
The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
This is a preview including only 12 levels. Please let me know what you think about the game so far and what features you would like to see in future versions.
Swipe n Roll is using the open source game engine Libgdx which includes the physics engine Box2D.
Graphics and level design contributed by Olof Brickarp and Pontus Blomstedt.
The gyroscope rotational speed around the z-axis is visualized as a gray circle.
Compass is red/white.
Accelerometer is green.
MultiTouch is blue.
The source code is available at