Examples of what the app can help you with:
- You suspect a virus.
- You have a virus on your computer.
- The pc startup slowly.
- The registry needs a cleanup.
- Your programs need to be patched (you don't know which program).
- Windows needs to be patched.
- You want to virus scan your pc with a diffrent program.
- You want to virus scan your pc with a bootable cd (linux cd).
- You want to remove a rootkit from your pc.
- You want to scan your pc for spyware programs.
- You need a url Filter & Parental Control program.
- You want to test your computers safety.
- Identify unknown threats by using smart commands.
- Email useful links to friends or customers that are in need.
- Send suspicious files to a site to se if its a known virus/spyware
We have assembled a number of sensible products, you may benefit from a few!
A user can upload a 'Path' with at least 2 points/coordinates (max 7). The saved 'Path' can be downloaded by multiple users who knows the name of the 'Path'.
Example of use:
- View a route that has been done during a trip.
- Mark your interests.
- Check in your parking lot.
- Create a route in school, students have to make the path to get approved.
- Create a route for the children at a birthday party (candy hunt).
- Make a quiz route.
- Highlight good mushroom locations that have been found in the woods.
- Showing coordinates and get to them as fast as possible,
a timer shows the time elapsed between the visit to the first and the last coordinate.
- Orienteering, its possible to hide the GPS dot.
You can switch between Satellite and Normal mode in the map view.
- Boat race.
- Show a route for a new employee.
Blue Dot = Your position (GPS), REMEMBER: It can take a couple of minutes for a GPS receiver to find its starting location
Green dot = Coordinate included in the 'Path'
Red dot = Been here
If you want to add functions or have noticed things that can improve Find My Path FREE,
send an email to email@example.com
The app can be used as an English vocabulary for the older children or turn the sound off and use the app as a picture book for younger children.
Note: This application uses an image/audio database on internet.
Keywords: pictures, children, children's books, slideshows, audio, book
Provides you gym exercises you can do at home without any advanced equipment.
Movie clips on each exercise.
Each "DAY" represent different parts of the body (Chest & Triceps, Back & Biceps, Legs & Abdomen).
3 minutes - Jumping rope, row, cycle or run. (feel free to do whatever you want).
Choose Day 1, Day 2 or Day 3. Pick 3 exercises. Do every exercise 5 set. Do 8 to 15 repetitions in each set.
Keep it simple!
The criteria’s for an area should be included in the application are:
- Several tracks in the nearby area.
- Running tracks must be paths.
- 1 track with the length of 10 km.
If you want to add an area to the application,
send an email containing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the area: *
Track length in km: *
This application depends on your information -> more areas, gives us more alternatives for a workout!
The zones can advantageously be used with a pulse rate device.
If you are the lucky owner of a heart rate monitor with adjustable heart rate limits, simply enter the zone limits. The clock will provide sound, if your heart rate move above or below the specified limits. Good luck with your workout!