* Planning Poker ®, Fibonacci, T-Shirt and Natural sequences
* Choose the number of cards you want displayed
* Auto-hide card upon selection
* Shake to reveal
* Keep screen on
* Built-in timer for time boxing the estimation discussions
* Customisable card deck colours
* Simple and beautiful design
To learn more about the methodology, visit Scrum Alliance (where you can also find Scrum training courses): http://www.scrumalliance.org or take a look at Wikipedia for a quick reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker
Planning Poker, also called Scrum poker, is a consensus-based technique for estimating, mostly used to estimate effort or relative size of user stories in software development. It is a variation of the Wideband Delphi method. It is most commonly used in agile software development, in particular the Extreme Programming methodology.
Any problems or suggestions send to my mail.
An option to select Fibonacci, Standard and Shirt Sizes for estimate values.
Simple and no settings to set in order to use.
Inspirational quotes are displayed while waiting for the values to be displayed
Can be used on most phones, including tablets
It allows you to finally retire those worn-out physical card decks and use your Android mobile phone instead.
This app is easy to use and offers you a choice of three card decks that suits the way you like to work:
[+] Fibonacci Deck
[+] Standard Deck
[+] Hours Deck
To ensure it is lightweight and fast, this version is standalone and does not integrate with JIRA or other tools. If you think it should, tell us (click Email Developer link below).
App by J. Elsey
At Cactus Man Software, we strive to produce the highest quality mobile applications. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas for the product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for considering Simple Scrum Poker!
- Select the card for voting and swipe for returning to card select
- Card shown in full screen
- Scroll cards
- Keep screen on
- Tap to hide/show selected card
App source code available at https://github.com/sergiopatricio/Scrum-Cards
For questions or suggestions please send me an email.
This is not a poker game!!!
It is a tool to support estimation meetings of scrum based software development projects.
Customizable card decks: change card values, use a reference value and your own team logo. Supports 3 card decks.
Requires Android 1.5 and higher
No ads or other nonsense, just clean, crisp and easy to use.
- An alternative to a physical deck of cards when using the Planning/Scrum Poker technique of estimation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker)
- Full-screen (no title bar) cards
- Swipe left or right to change selected card (very useful when you change your mind during estimation)
- Swipe up to hide your selected card (so no-one can see your estimate prematurely) Swipe up again to unhide it.
- No screen timeouts when a card is shown
- Optional 0 (zero), ½ (half), ∞ (infinity), ? (unknown) and the all-important coffee cards
- Configurable Fibonacci and monetary sequences for the cards
Please email comments and feature requests to email@example.com.
The source code for this app is available on Github at http://l.richev.me/plapokplusplus-github.
It provides three set of card decks:
- Standard Numeric sequence
- Fibonacci sequence
- T-Shirts sizes
It is very quick to select cards and you can show the back of the card before showing the selected one.
You can shake your device to reveal your card!
English and Spanish translations provided.
I've developed this app when working in a Scrum Team which used this estimation method.
This estimation method is very useful in Agile Development.
If you have any requests, please send it to me!
In Scrum, estimating is a team activity. For each story, the whole team participates in the estimation process.
- Completely customise the card deck
- Gyroscope support to automatically show the card on device rotation, no need to click
- Swipe between cards
- Portrait and landscape support
- Advert and branding free
Get more apps, games & news with "Android Wear Center": http://tinyurl.com/m87stxs
-Make sure your mobile is compatible with Android Wear.
-Make sure to pair your phone with the wearable device with help of the Android Wear App.
-To open: Go to "Start..." and open the app "Planning Poker" or say "Start planning poker"
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let us know.
Excellent for tablets!
- Beautiful graphics
- Wonderful sounds
- Top ten highscores
- Sound setting
- Memory card installation
If you have any suggestions on improvements, please let us know. We are eager to improve the game to your liking.
Developed by Yarrr! (Emilie Ihre, Ian Kumlien, David Pettersson)