With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://goo.gl/RYCTh
This is how it works:
- Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
- Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
- Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide (http://goo.gl/OhZsg)
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here: http://goo.gl/aNfuA
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone's location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas). It works just like with joaomgcd's AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones: http://goo.gl/3mFgz
Possible uses for AutoRemote(all these uses are fully customizable. You are free to use any other words or commands):
Can't remember where you put your phone? Create a lost-my-phone" command:
You could send a "Where are you?" message to your phone, and have Tasker respond with a repetitive "I'm here! I'm here!".
Let your wife send you a spoken shopping list when you get off work:
You can use AutoRemote with other Tasker conditions, such as the Date and Time conditions. Create a "shop=:=" command and combine it with a 5PM condition. Then, share your personal AutoRemote URL with your wife and have her send stuff she needs you to buy like "shop=:=carrots and ice cream". Then, at 5PM your phone could say that list out loud: "You need to go shopping! You need to buy carrots and ice cream"
Find my Phone:
Send a "location" command and have your phone respond with its location via AutoRemote to another Android device, or simply SMS to any phone
And many many more! Your imagination is the limit!
* Launch your Tasker Task with tab NFC tag.
- Please install Tasker first.
- Can use Writable NFC Tag or RFID Credit Card, Readonly NFC Tags.
- However, May application select dialog pops up when read NFC Tag.
- Can use 'Mifare Classic' Tag with Nexus 4 / 5.
* Tasker must be activated.
- 'Preferences > MISC > Allow External Access' must be checked.
* Change setting by nfc tag.
AutoVoice is an advanced Tasker voice control system that leverages the power of having a bluetooth headset in your ear. Find more about it here: http://goo.gl/lOjRp
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
You need Locale or Tasker and Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
★★ Features ★★
Following Actions are currently available:
- Start working for specific project
- Stop working
- Start break
- Stop break
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- NEW: Completely reworked, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- NEW: Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- NEW: WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
From your computer, open the online NDEF editor at http://ndefeditor.grundid.de/ or get the Eclipse plugin at http://code.google.com/p/nfc-eclipse-plugin/ for a file-based editor.
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
MAINTAINERS WANTED. Please email me.
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-fielder.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER OR LOCALE INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoShortcut will not show up on your homescreen or app drawer. It is only usable as a plugin in Tasker or Locale.)
AutoShortcut is a plugin for Tasker or Locale that allows you to run any of your installed apps' shortcuts.
- Play Winamp playlist automatically when you connect your headphones at home
- Open specific Google Play book when you go to bed at night
- Open specific note in Evernote when you're in a team meeting
- By exporting a standalone app in Tasker which contains an AutoShortcut task, you can use your own shortcuts in apps or lockscreens that don't support them, like the stock lockscreen in the Galaxy S3 for example. See a tutorial here: http://goo.gl/9Ug6R
Note: only shortcuts that have been developed using standard Android shortcut creating protocol will show up and/or work. If a shortcut doesn't work, contact that app's vendor.
- Permission to call phone is needed, so you can add a "Call person directly" shortcut in Tasker or Locale
- Permission for Internet is needed ONLY for splashscreen showing my other apps. Get the Pro version if you want this to go away and to support the developer.
Here you'll find a great collection of apps that will make your life easier than ever before!
You'll also find ready-to-use Tasker projects, profiles and tasks that take advantage of what the AutoApps can offer.
The in-app purchases in this app will be made with the account that installed the app. So if you want to purchase stuff from a secondary account, install this app from that account. :) Let me know if you have any issues with this.
You can choose to subscribe to AutoApps or buy every app separately. AutoApps provides access to all 20+ Auto-plugins for $1.35/mo as well as exclusive access to Alpha apps not yet ready for primetime, like AutoXBMC and AutoYouTube. Alpha apps are apps that I started developing but are often very incomplete or may not work at all, so please don't expect to get fully functional apps from these. They are just a perk that I make available for subscribers instead of keeping them on my hard-drive like I have done until now :)
The AutoApps are typically available to purchase separately for between $.99 and $3.99, and as you start to expand your Tasker automation, you'll certainly be coming across more of them. Each AutoApp plugin provides extended access to APIs offered by Android and various software platforms, directly in to Tasker. There is a growing Google+ community of thousands of members that provide support and how-to guides to help you when you need it.
Subscribing to AutoApps is entirely optional, each Auto-plugin is still available for purchase with a free trial in Google Play. As well as being an affordable way to try out multiple Auto-plugins at once, subscription to AutoApps is another way to say thank you and support further development.
If you have a problem regarding any purchase you have made within AutoApps, please contact me directly so I can quickly figure out what's wrong and try to fix it ASAP. :) Thanks in advance.
Special thank to Simon Hoffman for creating the Google Play video. Check his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sY2wDQTzphxB2Z1Q8t9Sw
Automate Your Life!
WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm)
You can trial Tasker for 7 days (http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html)
Push Tasker is only usable as a plugin in Tasker.
The main idea of the Plug-in is to create a full complement of Pushbullet.
- Intercept notifications
- Send notes
- Send links
- Send addresses
- Send lists
- Quick Reply.
- Use variables to select the device.
ID (Quick Reply): It's the key that comes from the "Quick Reply" that was generated from the task. The answer generate 2 variables:
-% Pt_id: Returns the id
-% Pt_text: Return the answer
Tasks have their own description, the basic and common PushBullet are:
Before negative rate, please contact me to help (email@example.com)