You need Locale or Tasker and Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
★★ Features ★★
Following Actions are currently available:
- Start working for specific project
- Stop working
- Start break
- Stop break
* Launch your Tasker Task with tab NFC tag.
- Please install Tasker first.
- Can use Writable NFC Tag or RFID Credit Card, Readonly NFC Tags.
- However, May application select dialog pops up when read NFC Tag.
- Can use 'Mifare Classic' Tag with Nexus 4 / 5.
* Tasker must be activated.
- 'Preferences > MISC > Allow External Access' must be checked.
* Change setting by nfc tag.
AutoVoice is an advanced Tasker voice control system that leverages the power of having a bluetooth headset in your ear. Find more about it here: http://goo.gl/lOjRp
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- Completely redesigned, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
From your computer, open the online NDEF editor at http://ndefeditor.grundid.de/ or get the Eclipse plugin at http://code.google.com/p/nfc-eclipse-plugin/ for a file-based editor.
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
MAINTAINERS WANTED. Please email me.
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-fielder.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://goo.gl/RYCTh
This is how it works:
- Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
- Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
- Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide (http://goo.gl/OhZsg)
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here: http://goo.gl/aNfuA
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone's location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas). It works just like with joaomgcd's AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones: http://goo.gl/3mFgz
Possible uses for AutoRemote(all these uses are fully customizable. You are free to use any other words or commands):
Can't remember where you put your phone? Create a lost-my-phone" command:
You could send a "Where are you?" message to your phone, and have Tasker respond with a repetitive "I'm here! I'm here!".
Let your wife send you a spoken shopping list when you get off work:
You can use AutoRemote with other Tasker conditions, such as the Date and Time conditions. Create a "shop=:=" command and combine it with a 5PM condition. Then, share your personal AutoRemote URL with your wife and have her send stuff she needs you to buy like "shop=:=carrots and ice cream". Then, at 5PM your phone could say that list out loud: "You need to go shopping! You need to buy carrots and ice cream"
Find my Phone:
Send a "location" command and have your phone respond with its location via AutoRemote to another Android device, or simply SMS to any phone
And many many more! Your imagination is the limit!
Name mean smart THE NOTHING BOOK.
- THE SOMETHING BOOK
- Smart THE NOTHING BOOK
- NFC P2P / TAG Writer
- Write the book
- Export TEXT file
- Import TEXT file
- Scroll View
- Slide View
- Use User Font
- Password & hint enable
This Locale Bluetooth condition plugin will allow you to automatically change settings on your Android device based on connectivity to Bluetooth devices. For instance, perhaps you want your favorite voice notification app, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID+, to start up with certain settings when your Bluetooth headset connects. Or when you start your car and your device connects to your in-car Bluetooth, you may want the device volume to max out. The possibilities are endless!
Note that this is a plug-in for Locale and requires that you have Locale installed. Locale is sold separately by two forty four a.m. LLC.
This Locale plugin should also be compatible with Tasker (which is sold separately by CRAFTY APPS).
Please report any bugs, suggestions or feedback directly to us through email. Unfortunately, suggestions and bug reports in market comments will be ignored since we cannot follow up with you. Please contact us directly for refund requests within 24 hours of initial purchase.
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER OR LOCALE INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoShortcut will not show up on your homescreen or app drawer. It is only usable as a plugin in Tasker or Locale.)
AutoShortcut is a plugin for Tasker or Locale that allows you to run any of your installed apps' shortcuts.
- Play Winamp playlist automatically when you connect your headphones at home
- Open specific Google Play book when you go to bed at night
- Open specific note in Evernote when you're in a team meeting
- By exporting a standalone app in Tasker which contains an AutoShortcut task, you can use your own shortcuts in apps or lockscreens that don't support them, like the stock lockscreen in the Galaxy S3 for example. See a tutorial here: http://goo.gl/9Ug6R
Note: only shortcuts that have been developed using standard Android shortcut creating protocol will show up and/or work. If a shortcut doesn't work, contact that app's vendor.
- Permission to call phone is needed, so you can add a "Call person directly" shortcut in Tasker or Locale
- Permission for Internet is needed ONLY for splashscreen showing my other apps. Get the Pro version if you want this to go away and to support the developer.