You need Locale or Tasker and Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
★★ Features ★★
Following Actions are currently available:
- Start working for specific project
- Stop working
- Start break
- Stop break
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
ith NFC Smart Q, you can make your own tags which can perform a number of actions, like changing your phone's settings and launching an application.
Also you can share your phone’s settings, application and contacts on your phone with your friends.
NFC Smart Q supports reading or copying a tag, making read-only tags and resetting tags so that it’s easy to use for both users and developers.
-Provide all features of Tag Reader/Writer/Handler in one application.
-Share or apply “My tag” to other NFC-capable devices.
-switch user’s phone into the different mode for particular locations or situation.
1. New Tag
-Control Phone functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sound & Volume, Alarm, screen
-Launch an application.
-URI : Mail, SMS, Tel, Custom???
-URL(Website) : bookmark or search
-open a variety of different types of files: photo (Image), Audio, Video, Documents
-Electronic Business Card : search contacts/ create a new contact
-Switch: execute two tags alternately.
2. Mode Tag
3. My tag : save the created tags.
4. History: record of your past activities.
5. Read a tag: check information and NDEF written message on Tag.
6. Copy a tag : make the same tag.
7. Lock a tag : unable to write/read a tag.
8. Reset a tag : initialize information on tag.
-NFC Forum Tag Type: Type1 Tag, Tpye2 Tag, Type3 Tag, Type4 Tag
-MIFARE Series : MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus S, MIFARE Plus X
※ NFC Setting
-Setting > Wireless & network > NFC Settings > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
-Setting > More > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
NFC stands for Near field communication which is a wireless radio communications for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity. Its applications include mobile payment, entrance control, personal authentication, contactless transactions, data exchange and more.
NFC tags, for example stickers or wristbands, contain small microchips with little aerials which can store a small amount of information for transfer to another NFC device, such as a mobile phone. It can be used for authentication, mobile phone functions settings, access to specific information on a smartphone or another NFC-capable device.
Now its easy to share your files between your devices via NFC regardless of its size, type, format etc. The set up is very simple.
Download the app, enable NFC at your device and start sharing files faster than ever, even 300 Mbits/sec.
NFC Share works with any NFC enabled android devices. But, we recommend to use it with "ileaf Mobile manager" app for the best performance and usability of the app.
You can browse and share files on the fly with this.
How to Use It?
It is very easy to install & use NFC Share from ileaf solutions. You just follow the steps below.
Select files using file manager or gallery.
Click on share button and select NFC Share from the list.
Tap with your friends phone and share the files
* Note *
Before sharing any files please make sure to turn on NFC and Android beam on your device settings.
File formats supported!!!
NFC Share Support almost all file formats including
Below are some of the extensions that NFC share supports, but not limitted to.
Please contact us at apps |at| ileafsolutions.com if you face difficulty with any file format.
Generate a notification in status bar
Features that you can customize:
- title and notification text
- play sound (from ringtone, notification or alam)
- vibration scheme
- led color (depends on devices)
- call a specific application when you acknowledge the notification
Contact me for support
keyword: locale notification locale plug-in plugin
This Locale Bluetooth condition plugin will allow you to automatically change settings on your Android device based on connectivity to Bluetooth devices. For instance, perhaps you want your favorite voice notification app, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID+, to start up with certain settings when your Bluetooth headset connects. Or when you start your car and your device connects to your in-car Bluetooth, you may want the device volume to max out. The possibilities are endless!
Note that this is a plug-in for Locale and requires that you have Locale installed. Locale is sold separately by two forty four a.m. LLC.
This Locale plugin should also be compatible with Tasker (which is sold separately by CRAFTY APPS).
Please report any bugs, suggestions or feedback directly to us through email. Unfortunately, suggestions and bug reports in market comments will be ignored since we cannot follow up with you. Please contact us directly for refund requests within 24 hours of initial purchase.
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-fielder.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
- Please install Tasker first.
- Can use Writable NFC Tag or RFID Credit Card, Readonly NFC Tags.
- However, May application select dialog pops up when read NFC Tag.
- Can use 'Mifare Classic' Tag with Nexus 4 / 5.
* Tasker must be activated.
- 'Preferences > MISC > Allow External Access' must be checked.
I will not support such a guy, that earns from free plug-ins and does such things. That's not the android way!!
A strong password should be random and long. We don't want to remember such a password and NFC ePass is an app just for that. Your password is encrypted and stored in an NFC tag.
We have deliberately made the app straightforward, trouble-free and intuitive to use. It only uses NTAG203 NFC tags, the cheapest tags available on the market and these tags have no compatibility problems unlike some other tags. They are widely available for example from http://rapidnfc.com/
After downloading the app, when you run it for the first time it will ask you to enter a master passphrase which determines the encryption/decryption keys used by the app. Make the master passphrase long and complex, it is a good idea to write it down and keep it safe. You will not need it again unless you delete the app or want to use a different device.
To encrypt and write a password onto a tag, launch the app and type in the password where indicated. Touch the Write Tag button and then place the tag making contact with your phone or tablet, near where the NFC antenna is. Your device will respond with a success sound, and briefly display "Your tag is successfully updated" message. While writing a tag, please make sure that you keep your tag still until it is successfully updated.
To extract your password, just touch a written tag with your device, again near the NFC antenna, and the app is automatically launched displaying the decrypted password on the screen. It is also copied to the clipboard ready for pasting. Don't worry, your password does not last long in your clipboard, it will be removed from the clipboard after a short period of time. You can change this clipboard self-destruct interval from Settings menu.
You can set in Settings menu that when the written tag is tapped the app is launched unseen but with the decrypted password copied to the clipboard, ready for pasting. This is very convenient when for example logging onto a secure site such as PayPal where a long complex password is advisable. At the enter password stage all you have to do is tap your device with the appropriate tag and then paste in the password.
Your password is encrypted using NTS, a post-quantum encryption library licensed from SRD Wireless Ltd. For more information, see: http://www.securetoshare.com/technology.html
Keywords: nfc, encryption, encrypted nfc, password, self-destruct
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to write us an E-mail.
You could combine any activities and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.