Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
To call the widget please make a long press on your desktop, from the pop-up menu choose "Widgets", find "Puppy Weather Widget" and tap on it.
To see weather forecast for your location please tap on the widget and then type in your location in the text field. Use "C/F" area to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Scroll down to see forecast for five days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires a device with a built-in temperature/humidity sensor (e.g. Samsung GALAXY S4 or Samsung GALAXY Note 3)
Supports Fahrenheit and Celsius and uses different icons for day and night.
To call the widget please make a long press on your desktop, from the pop-up menu choose "Widgets", find "Kitten Weather Widget" and press on it.
To see weather forecast for your location please press on the widget and then type your location in the text field. Use "C/F" area to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Scroll down to see forecast for five days.
1. 3D Widgets.
2. All the features in the widgets have a hanging effect.
3. By clicking the city name you can access the weather setting page to change the basic settings of the widgets.
4. Clicking other part can unfold/fold the widget.
1.Access to the network:
Obtain weather data through the network
Obtain device’s location details for updating local weather data
3.Read/Write Access to files:
Cache weather data for traffic saving
1. This widget must be running on TSF Shell.
TSF Shell link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2. Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords & Tags: TSF Shell,TSF Weather Widget,TSF Weather Widget
Long click a free spot on your home screen to add it.
Click widget for preferences and problem reporting.
Having problems? Click the widget, go to the Logs tab, then click the "Report Problem" button. Or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Weather data graciously provided by http://OpenWeatherMap.org , thanks guys!
Updates every 30 minutes, or when you activate Wifi / cell data. Your local weather station may update less often than that, call them not me if measurements are old :-).
Source code can be browsed here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~walles/thermometer/trunk/files
The widget uses the Google Play Services Location APIs to work around Android bug 57707: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=57707
- Provides current weather condition and to seven days weather forecast
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Wind and pressure
- When the condition Icon is pressed shows all detail information
- Auto location detection
NOTE: This is purely a widget and you will have to add it from your widgets overview.
* Cambridge University Computer Lab Digital Technology Group's weather station. (http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/dtg/www/)
Forecast updated every 30 minutes.
Multi language (Spanish, Italian, English, German and Portuguese).
Wind in miles or kilometers.
Temperature in ° C or ° F.
Alarm and humidity.
You can configure different widget with different cities and have them all on your screen at once.
Weather data is taken from Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NOAA National Weather Service. Data will be most accurate for Europe and the US.
Please check out the introduction by either opening the app from the market, or by using the menu key while on the Aix configuration screen. If you have any issues with the widget, please email me so I can help you.
This widget is designed to work in a portrait 4x1 format. It will work in 4x1 landscape, but this is not what the widget has been designed for. Improved tablet support will be added in the future.
NB: This application is in BETA, and is under development.
The Weather &Temperature free Widget will display your environment temperature and humidity in real time in addition to weather forecast and other cool data.
The first installation required active internet connection (3G/WIFI) and few minutes to show all the information.
The Weather &Temperature Widget is a free software (coming soon Pro version) that take advantage of your Samsung S4 (I9500/I9505) environmental sensors (Temperature and Humidity) in addition to displaying web based weather forecast.
The Weather &Temperature Widget display real time Temperature and Humidity of your S4 device environment and uses internet data to capture the weather forecast in your location.
Now you can display the temperature in the notification bar, lock screen and “Air gesture Quick glance” screen.
New setting panel enable to select time format, Fahrenheit / Celsius units, Enable/Disable temperature display in the notification bar, weather refresh time and temperature sensor refresh time.
This app works currently only on Samsung S4 devices (the only device to include Temperature and Humidity sensors)
The widget display includes: two real time Temperature and Humidity meters, Current time and date, sunrise and sunset time of your current location, Current location, Current outside web based temperature and 4 day weather forecast.
The Widget supports Fahrenheit / Celsius units in the setting page.
The widget requires Internet connection and will consume your internet data plan for about 1-6 Mb/Month or more depend of your location change.
- only takes up one cell on the home screen (equivalent to one application shortcut) to conserve space
- temperature updated every 10 minutes to ensure it is current
- conserves battery power by only updating when screen is active (does not wake up phone)
- updates within 30 seconds of phone waking from sleep or regaining mobile data coverage.
- select from Melbourne CBD or one of the available suburbs
- update suburb preference at any time by clicking on the widget
NOTE: Ensure that you regularly check the data usage on your device if you are concerned that use of this widget may impact on your monthly data allowance.
Temperature data copyright to the Bureau of Meteorology, Australia and presented with their permission.
- Android widgets must be installed to the phone memory and not to the SD card.
- Once the applications first opens, choose your suburb or leave it at the default. Return to the home screen and add the widget.
- Sometimes there is a delay before widgets appear in the phone's Widget List. If the widget doesn't appear in the Widget List then a restart of the phone will usually resolve this.
Widget is updated every 30 minutes.
Click on the widgets area will open actual biggest map of Czech Republic.
Aladin - actual radar map and forecast map for 3 days.
T°C - actual temperature and forecast for 10 days in Czech Republic. Temperature and humidity in Mediterranean.
W - wind maps.
S - statistics: Overview maps outputs of selected meteorological elements
Application is for noncommercial use only.
More from developer
Supports using custom icons for folders and apps.
Works with icon packs for ADW and LauncherPro.
Required for adding shortcuts to homescreen.
Required for backup feature.