AppDrawer is now Open Source!
AppDrawer is a highly customizable app drawer replacement. You can use it as an alternative to your launcher's default app drawer, or to add functionality to launchers that don't currently support the app drawer (like MIUI for example).
You can use with pretty much any launcher, including: your phone's default launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, LauncherPro, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Launcher 7, MIUI Launcher, and more!
There are similar offerings out there, such as Faster Drawer -- or Organized Drawer -- or even Folder Organizer, but nothing comes close to offering the level of personalization that AppDrawer provides. With AppDrawer, you can literally flesh out hundreds of unique designs and layouts using all the different options to your disposal. Some of those options include...
[✓] Choose between 3 view modes: List, Grid, or Horizontal Paged
--- List = WP7/Windows Phone 7 | Grid = Android | Paged = iPhone
[✓] Set number of rows and columns as well as row spacing
[✓] Set background color, image, or use your current wallpaper
[✓] Set the font type, font color, font size, and icon size
--- Fonts = Arial Rounded, Droid Serif, Helvetica, or custom
[✓] Sort list by name (A-Z), install date, or launch frequency
[✓] Remember list position: Remembers last position in drawer
[✓] Edit application names and change default application icons
[✓] Hide less frequently used applications from the app list
[✓] Bulk edit (multi-select) more than one application at a time
[✓] Fullscreen mode option: Hides the notification/status bar
[✓] Option to force Portrait or Landscape screen orientation
[✓] Shows up in recent apps/multitasking menu for quick access
--- 2.1/2.2/2.3: Hold home key | 4.0: Press multi-task button
[✓] Quick shortcut to Android's Manage Applications settings menu
[✓] Option to backup and restore preferences, or reset to default
[✓] Eclair | Froyo | GB/Gingerbread | ICS/Ice Cream Sandwich
[•] AppDrawer may be slow to open on certain phone/ROM/launcher combinations. We are working on incorporating a permanent fix, but until then, those who have ROOT ACCESS can manually resolve this issue by moving the AppDrawer APK to /system/apps/ and reboot -- You can do this manually with file explorer apps like Root Explorer or automatically with Titanium Backup's "Convert To System App" function. Contact us at Support@JakedUp.com if you are unsure.
[•] The "Multi-Select" --> "Select All" option in List or Paged view modes will force close. We are also working on a fix. Until then, manually check the apps that you want to edit.
Initial source code credit goes to XUSO over at XDA-Developers. AppDrawer is a continuation of his original AltDrawer project, so if you like this app, then please see that he gets a donation!
We have more features planned for the future, such as bug fixing, optimized performance, app folders, icon packs 'n themes, transition effects, ICS pagination, and more. Have a suggestion? Fire off in the comments and let us know what you would like to see... Just don't rate it for what it should be, rate it for what it is!
AppDrawer, App Drawer, JakedUp, Jaked Up
Effortlessly find your apps with three smart layouts:
☆ Last used apps.
☆ Frequently used apps.
☆ Alphabetical list.
Since Quick Drawer is not a common drawer, it does not modify or alter any part of your android system.
Quick Drawer is also 100% free.
GYF App Drawer is a companion application that allows you to launch GYF Side Launcher in “drawer mode.”
Create a shortcut with your preferred icon on your home screen, ideally in the dock, and use GYF as a convenient drawer.
The most recent versions of GYF have been adapted to support this new mode and drawer support will now evolve to something more convenient, including creating shortcuts directly from GYF, etc.
NOTE: You need GYF or GYF Donate to use this application!
Lazy swipe, ONE HAND and ONE SWIPE,do whatever you want!
Slide out the "Lazy Swipe" from your screen's left or right bottom corner in any situation, you could:
1. Find and open your most frequently used applications without any settings;
2. Find and open your newly installed or recently used application, no longer need to scrolling in your many application list;
3. Switch on and off the commonly used general settings, such as wifi, bluetooth, flashlight etc...
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/lazyswipe
Special thanks to:
Eduard Vrhovec(Croatian&Serbia&Bosnia & Herzegovina translation)
iksa,Tawfiq Hourani(Arabic translation)
Hakan Güven,Atakan Yıldız(Turkish translation)
Eric Farias,Adrian Kowaliński(Portuguese translation)
Dương Vũ Trúc,Nguyễn Minh Thành(Vietnamese translation)
Hamidreza Rashed Saiedi(Persian translation)
Tadej Kobal(Slovenian translation)
Szabó Zsolt(Hungarian translation)
Ігор Бурак(Ukrainian translation)
Konstantinos Mpellas(Greek Translation)
Aleksandrs Plitniks(Latvian Translation)
Aryan Farooqi(Urdu&Hindi Translation)
Small TarZan,Dušan Hlaváč,Regi Kabaka(Czech Translation)
Muhamad Fakhri(Indonesian translation)
Tsega Kassaye(Amharic translation)
Patrick Ilse,Elroy Groen(Dutch translation)
Small TarZan(Slovak translation)
If you find malicious promotion, please contact with us, you will get $10 reward, detail please see https://www.facebook.com/events/895362457160672/
Draw(er) is a sketching/drawing app, with a twist. The various tools give you a new perspective on drawing. So your basic lines, turn into works of art!
• Color Sliders
• Save+Share Sketch
• Drawing Tools
Pro Version Features:
• Set Canvas Color
• Set Brush Size
Original idea and drawing algorithms from mrdoob.com
*Hide unwanted apps.
*Sort apps by name, recently used, frequently used.
*Change application icon and name.
*Categorize apps and create a shortcut to the category on the drawer (it works like folders)
Following features are enabled after donating.
You can donate by buying Draweroid donation key.
-- ver.1.29 --
*Backup/Restore settings.(Menu -> Preferences)
*Added "Running apps" on shortcut category.
(tap:bring app to front / long tap:close background app)
-- ver.1.27 --
*Toolbar options.(more commands, position settings, show icon, etc)
-- ver.1.26 --
*Load the profile when launch Draweroid via shortcuts.
*Customizable window margins.
-- ver.1.25 --
*Add shortcuts to the drawer.
-- ver.1.24 --
*Edit usage history. (for customize order)
-- ver.1.22 --
*The app can be displayed on multiple categories.
*Edit the name of "my app".
-- ver.1.20 --
*Customizable window color
(set "Icon quality" to 100, then "Color settings" button will appear in "View settings" menu.)
*Create shortcuts to category on home screen (or other apps)
*Touch actions on outside the window
(tap : close Draweroid, double tap : open menu)
*Editable title of first view (check "show title" to edit)
*Change category by swiping right / left
*Automatic updates icon of shortcut to category
*Support ADW icon pack
*Launch from home button or search button(long pressing)
I find myself searching through the appdrawer everytime I re-install an application. With this widget you provide a package filter, when an app is installed and it matches the package filter the app will be automatically added to the widget.
From the Dev Drawer widget you can launch the app or launch the app details settings view for the app to uninstall / clear data etc.
Contributions by Ronald Ammann, Wolfram Rittmeyer, Arvid Gerstmann, Igor Budilovsky, Jeremie Long, Hugo Visser
This project is open source:
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation? Your friend, uncle, aunt, etc. recently converted to Android and you, being the local tech guru, are now suppose to tell them what to download?
Sifting through the app drawer is a hassle. What should you recommend? Why? and most importantly: how? A list with appname, market link and optionally a comment would be great, but is no fun to compile manually.
With List My Apps, the task becomes as easy as checking the app(s) you want to recommend and sharing them as:
• Plain text
• HTML list (e.g. for blog comments)
• BBCode list (used by many forums)
• Markdown list (e.g. for Reddit)
• Market URL (e.g. for direct sharing via barcode scanner app or importing in Raccoon: http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon)
• Any custom format, defined through the build-in template editor.
Interested in discovering new apps yourself? List My Apps also includes a quid-pro-quo social sharing feature: just select some apps, hit "browse" and trade your recommendation for someone elses!
You can create a label shortcut (or a widget) with a custom icon on Android home (long touch on home and select shortcut)
If you want to organize apps, bookmarks, contacts and shortcuts you can install Folder Organizer. Apps Organizer data can be easily imported
1.5: widget support, if you have "Apps label" bug please use widgets instead of shortcuts
Next time you swipe, android will ask you to decide what to do. Choose Swipeup Utility and you're good to go. And all this with no (creepy) permissions!
With Swipeup Utility, you can let that swipe:
• Do nothing! Swipeup Utility's first priority is to get that annoying swipe gesture out of the way, so if you choose to do nothing, your swipes will- do nothing!
• Assign the gesture to any app- Make that Google Search gesture launch Bing! (Not that I have anything against Google...) You can also choose multiple apps to have a choice each time you swipe.
• Special Actions- Open your recent apps, go directly to voice search, simulate a home button press, or bring back the long-press search. If you want to do something that's not listed here, Swipeup Utility connects with Tasker to do anything imaginable!
• Shortcuts! Although it's still in beta, the shortcuts feature will let you assign the swipe to any app that supports standard shortcuts. For example, with Google Play Books, you could directly open a specific book, or instantly open up Google Translate to start listening.
Want more Special Actions? Check out Swipeup Utility Donate in the Play Store! You'll be able to do things like quickly switch to the last app, turn your screen off, turn on the flashlight, bring down the notification shade, toggle radios, and more!
Swipeup Utility builds on top of Google Now's swipe up, so if your device doesn't have an on screen navigation bar, look for a G or search icon somewhere in recent apps or a long press of a button, depending on the manufacturer skin.
To get a chance to try new features early, participate in the beta program! Join the community on Google+.(https://plus.google.com/communities/101796628081413739274) Once in the beta, you'll be among the first to receive bugfixes and new features, but you might experience little quirks or (hopefully not) crashes.
If you have any comments/suggestions, or for more information, feel free to check out the github page at https://github.com/aecl755/Swipeup-Utility#readme.
Hey! Want to see the app in your language? Head over to http://translate.aecampos.com to help out!
Note: This app is a continuation of Google Now Swipe Disabler.
Another Note: Due to restrictions baked into android, Swipeup Utility is unable to hide the semicircle that shows when you swipe up from the bottom. Personally, this doesn't bother me and I hope it won't bother you.
Yet Another Note: Some device manufacturers change this swipe up action to reduce or even eliminate Swipeup Utility's functionality. Some galaxy devices require a long home button press instead of a swipe, and some require the long home button press and a tap on an icon. Lg and Sony devices add their own icons in the semicircle, so you need to swipe towards the magnifying glass.
or there’s no space for apps…
Then you need this “Organize Apps” application!
Through this app, you can have a clear view on apps which can be moved into SD card, which has been installed into SD card and which have been saved in phone memory. You can select moving into and out of SD card.
of course you can also select uninstall apps. This app must be your best choice to organize all the applications in your device!
■Show movable apps
■Select apps to move into SD card.
■Show apps in SD card.
■Select to move into phone memory.
■Show apps which cannot be moved into SD card.
■Sort apps by capacity order
■Sort apps by alphabetic order
■Select apps to remove
+ Change folder icon, icon pack support
+ Sort folder items any way you like
+ Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
+ IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
+ Put items in notification bar
+ Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons.
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 30,000,000 Downloads! *
★ up-to-date UI style, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It's good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don't want them to run or be uninstalled.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Filipino-Vincent C. V. Estrellado
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Urdu-Hafiz Muhammad Moin Ud Din
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
★ The Beginning of AppLock, Supporting 31 languages ★
Smart AppLock is an AppLocker or App Protector that will protect your installed applications using a password or pattern!(Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype, Gallery, Camera, Gmail and any app you choose)
■ Main features
✔ Protects(Locks) installed Apps using password(PIN or Words), pattern, or gesture
✔ Detects and Takes a picture of the Intruder(after failed attempts to unlock) and send the captured picture to email!
✔ Support Fake Forced Close pop-up(instead of lock screen)
✔ Set individual passwords for each app(multiple passwords)
✔ Profile feature for each user
✔ Decorate the lock screen(background and theme)
✔ Support a variable size pattern(1x1 ~ 18x18)
✔ Remote Lock Controll by SMS keyword
✔ Home Screen Locker
■ Other features
• Various locking method(PIN, Pattern, Passcode, Guesture)
• AppLock Hidden(Stealth) Mode
• Lock screen timeout and Lock screen rotation
• Lock incoming calls and outgoing calls
• Wi-Fi(or Bluetooth) whitelist to deactivate lock at whitelisted locations(Smart Lock)
• Set Lock Time to only activate lock at certain time
• Lock 3G, 4G data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more
• Uninstallation Prevention
• Backup and Restore
• and Lots of More features
Smart AppLock is the best app locker or app protector that will secure your smartphone and protect your privacy. AppLock also can lock your data such as pictures, SMS messages, and videos.
• Can I lock any app?
- Yes, you can lock any installed apps in your device.
• How can I lock the app?
- It's simple, please add apps you want to lock, and set your password.
• How can I prevent this app to be uninstalled?
- Please enable 'Uninstallation Prevention' option in default settings, then AppLock is never uninstalled.
• Is there a feature for forgotten password
- Yes, if you set your email or security QnA, you can initialize your password when you forgot password.
• Can't run AppLock(or AppLock disappears in App Drawer)
- if you hide AppLock's Icon in options, and then AppLock will disappear. To run it, please put 'Widget' of AppLock in Widget List and click it.
• Can I detect instruder
- Yes, If you enable 'Observer' feature, 'Observer' will take a picture of instruder and send it via your email.
• What is Remote Lock
- If you send Lock(or Unlock) Keyword using SMS to your phone from other phone, then, your phone will be locked.(or unlocked) - phone number doesn't matter
* App Name is changed from Smart App Protector.
■ tag : applock, app locker, app protector, smart app protector, password, pattern, pin, gesture, screen lock, rotation lock, app manager, safe, security, secure, sms lock, message lock, snapchat lock, whatsapp lock, gallery lock, image lock, picture lock, photo lock, video lock