AppDrawer is now Open Source!
AppDrawer is a highly customizable app drawer replacement. You can use it as an alternative to your launcher's default app drawer, or to add functionality to launchers that don't currently support the app drawer (like MIUI for example).
You can use with pretty much any launcher, including: your phone's default launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, LauncherPro, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Launcher 7, MIUI Launcher, and more!
There are similar offerings out there, such as Faster Drawer -- or Organized Drawer -- or even Folder Organizer, but nothing comes close to offering the level of personalization that AppDrawer provides. With AppDrawer, you can literally flesh out hundreds of unique designs and layouts using all the different options to your disposal. Some of those options include...
[✓] Choose between 3 view modes: List, Grid, or Horizontal Paged
--- List = WP7/Windows Phone 7 | Grid = Android | Paged = iPhone
[✓] Set number of rows and columns as well as row spacing
[✓] Set background color, image, or use your current wallpaper
[✓] Set the font type, font color, font size, and icon size
--- Fonts = Arial Rounded, Droid Serif, Helvetica, or custom
[✓] Sort list by name (A-Z), install date, or launch frequency
[✓] Remember list position: Remembers last position in drawer
[✓] Edit application names and change default application icons
[✓] Hide less frequently used applications from the app list
[✓] Bulk edit (multi-select) more than one application at a time
[✓] Fullscreen mode option: Hides the notification/status bar
[✓] Option to force Portrait or Landscape screen orientation
[✓] Shows up in recent apps/multitasking menu for quick access
--- 2.1/2.2/2.3: Hold home key | 4.0: Press multi-task button
[✓] Quick shortcut to Android's Manage Applications settings menu
[✓] Option to backup and restore preferences, or reset to default
[✓] Eclair | Froyo | GB/Gingerbread | ICS/Ice Cream Sandwich
[•] AppDrawer may be slow to open on certain phone/ROM/launcher combinations. We are working on incorporating a permanent fix, but until then, those who have ROOT ACCESS can manually resolve this issue by moving the AppDrawer APK to /system/apps/ and reboot -- You can do this manually with file explorer apps like Root Explorer or automatically with Titanium Backup's "Convert To System App" function. Contact us at Support@JakedUp.com if you are unsure.
[•] The "Multi-Select" --> "Select All" option in List or Paged view modes will force close. We are also working on a fix. Until then, manually check the apps that you want to edit.
Initial source code credit goes to XUSO over at XDA-Developers. AppDrawer is a continuation of his original AltDrawer project, so if you like this app, then please see that he gets a donation!
We have more features planned for the future, such as bug fixing, optimized performance, app folders, icon packs 'n themes, transition effects, ICS pagination, and more. Have a suggestion? Fire off in the comments and let us know what you would like to see... Just don't rate it for what it should be, rate it for what it is!
AppDrawer, App Drawer, JakedUp, Jaked Up
I find myself searching through the appdrawer everytime I re-install an application. With this widget you provide a package filter, when an app is installed and it matches the package filter the app will be automatically added to the widget.
From the Dev Drawer widget you can launch the app or launch the app details settings view for the app to uninstall / clear data etc.
Contributions by Ronald Ammann, Wolfram Rittmeyer, Arvid Gerstmann, Igor Budilovsky, Jeremie Long, Hugo Visser
This project is open source:
GYF App Drawer is a companion application that allows you to launch GYF Side Launcher in “drawer mode.”
Create a shortcut with your preferred icon on your home screen, ideally in the dock, and use GYF as a convenient drawer.
The most recent versions of GYF have been adapted to support this new mode and drawer support will now evolve to something more convenient, including creating shortcuts directly from GYF, etc.
NOTE: You need GYF or GYF Donate to use this application!
Draw(er) is a sketching/drawing app, with a twist. The various tools give you a new perspective on drawing. So your basic lines, turn into works of art!
• Color Sliders
• Save+Share Sketch
• Drawing Tools
Pro Version Features:
• Set Canvas Color
• Set Brush Size
Original idea and drawing algorithms from mrdoob.com
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation? Your friend, uncle, aunt, etc. recently converted to Android and you, being the local tech guru, are now suppose to tell them what to download?
Sifting through the app drawer is a hassle. What should you recommend? Why? and most importantly: how? A list with appname, market link and optionally a comment would be great, but is no fun to compile manually.
With List My Apps, the task becomes as easy as checking the app(s) you want to recommend and sharing them as:
• Plain text
• HTML list (e.g. for blog comments)
• BBCode list (used by many forums)
• Markdown list (e.g. for Reddit)
• Market URL (e.g. for direct sharing via barcode scanner app or importing in Raccoon: http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon)
• Any custom format, defined through the build-in template editor.
Interested in discovering new apps yourself? List My Apps also includes a quid-pro-quo social sharing feature: just select some apps, hit "browse" and trade your recommendation for someone elses!
The quickest, easiest and high customizable way to fast access functionality.
Maximize your Android multitasking capability with this little cute point and click tool! All the functionalities are fast accessible just in single touch away. It stays on top of everything, quick, easy and customizable. Dozens of theme styles for choosing. GO Launcher Dev Team shows another way to improve your life.
"If you like Android but you'd like to improve the way you access to your most used stuff, you should take a glance at this. Really useful." - Appzoom
“Toucher follows a similar concept, developed by the team of Go Launcher, and we think that makes it even better than the iOS companion.” - Android Shouter
■ All Features are FREE
- Quick access to most used apps or functionalities, such as weather, message, address book, screen locker, memory cleaner, flashlight, screenshot etc.
- Create your own shortcuts in one panel
- Shortcuts to 19 system switches, including WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, Volume, etc.
- Fully customizable, changing tab colors, panel size, point size, etc.
- Supporting DIY point in Facebook Chat Heads and Android HOLO style.
- Virtual control keys to quick access to Home, Back & Menu (Rooted device needed)
- Various theme styles and skins (Keep increasing)
■ Premium features
With Premium package, you can get:
*Remove all ADs from Toucher Pro
*Add shortcut to Favor tab
*Add 4 more scroll effects
Q: Change theme style?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro-> Featured
Q: DIY Point?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro -> Point - >DIY
Q：Change favorite apps?
A：Press and hold the icon to remove and click '+' to add.
For more information, check our blog:
■ Contact Us
■ Translation project
We sincerely hope you join Toucher translation project, helping us to translate Toucher into your language.
Check Toucher translation project:
You can create a label shortcut (or a widget) with a custom icon on Android home (long touch on home and select shortcut)
If you want to organize apps, bookmarks, contacts and shortcuts you can install Folder Organizer. Apps Organizer data can be easily imported
1.5: widget support, if you have "Apps label" bug please use widgets instead of shortcuts
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Next time you swipe, android will ask you to decide what to do. Choose Swipeup Utility and you're good to go. And all this with no (creepy) permissions!
With Swipeup Utility, you can let that swipe:
• Do nothing! Swipeup Utility's first priority is to get that annoying swipe gesture out of the way, so if you choose to do nothing, your swipes will- do nothing!
• Assign the gesture to any app- Make that Google Search gesture launch Bing! (Not that I have anything against Google...) You can also choose multiple apps to have a choice each time you swipe.
• Special Actions- Open your recent apps, go directly to voice search, simulate a home button press, or bring back the long-press search. If you want to do something that's not listed here, Swipeup Utility connects with Tasker to do anything imaginable!
• Shortcuts! Although it's still in beta, the shortcuts feature will let you assign the swipe to any app that supports standard shortcuts. For example, with Google Play Books, you could directly open a specific book, or instantly open up Google Translate to start listening.
Want more Special Actions? Check out Swipeup Utility Donate in the Play Store! You'll be able to do things like quickly switch to the last app, turn your screen off, turn on the flashlight, bring down the notification shade, toggle radios, and more!
Swipeup Utility builds on top of Google Now's swipe up, so if your device doesn't have an on screen navigation bar, look for a G or search icon somewhere in recent apps or a long press of a button, depending on the manufacturer skin.
To get a chance to try new features early, participate in the beta program! Join the community on Google+.(https://plus.google.com/communities/101796628081413739274) Once in the beta, you'll be among the first to receive bugfixes and new features, but you might experience little quirks or (hopefully not) crashes.
If you have any comments/suggestions, or for more information, feel free to check out the github page at https://github.com/aecl755/Swipeup-Utility#readme.
Hey! Want to see the app in your language? Head over to http://translate.aecampos.com to help out!
Note: This app is a continuation of Google Now Swipe Disabler.
Another Note: Due to restrictions baked into android, Swipeup Utility is unable to hide the semicircle that shows when you swipe up from the bottom. Personally, this doesn't bother me and I hope it won't bother you.
Yet Another Note: Some device manufacturers change this swipe up action to reduce or even eliminate Swipeup Utility's functionality. Some galaxy devices require a long home button press instead of a swipe, and some require the long home button press and a tap on an icon. Lg and Sony devices add their own icons in the semicircle, so you need to swipe towards the magnifying glass.
1. Common functions: support to sort, hide and share pictures/music/videos .
Multiple choice is available.
2. Picture manager:
— built-in a GO Picture Browser
— support to rotate, check information, set as wallpaper or contact photo
3. Music manager:
— built-in a GO Music Player
— when play music, notification bar shows music player widget that
can switch and play/pause music.
4. Video manager:
— support common functions
5. Photo album widget (coming with next version)
1. GO Media manager needs GO launcher EX 3.36 or above( please search”GO launcher EX” to install for free)
2. GO Media manager gets picture&music&video manager shortcut in GO
launcher EX, use” long press screen → tap 'GO shortcut' → tap 'Photo / Music / video shortcut' ”
3. GO Media manager can be opened in app drawer in GO launcher EX, use” tap the icon on left bottom → tap photo/music/video icon ”
3. GO Test
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 30,000,000 Downloads! *
★ up-to-date UI style, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It's good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don't want them to run or be uninstalled.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Filipino-Vincent C. V. Estrellado
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Urdu-Hafiz Muhammad Moin Ud Din
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
Simplest and easiest way to group icons on your home screen.
No more messy multiple pages of home screen with bunch of icons. You can just group them all now !
The folder will display the icons of it's contents from the home screen.
* Bookmarks and Contacts shortcuts also available.
(Permissions are required to get Bookmarks and Contacts)
*** FAQ ***
Q. After upgrading to Pro version do I have to setup the folder again?
A. Yes, you need to load 'App Folder Pro' widget and make a new setup for that folder.
Q. How do I change the folder name?
A. Folder name can be changed from the setting window (Setting -> Set Up My Apps -> touch the folder name box)
RELATED: Folder, Group, Home Screen, Homescreen, Application Folder, Application Group, App Organizer, Folder Organizer, Folder Group, Application Launcher, App Launcher, Launcher, App Folder, iPhone, iPhone Folder, iPhone Group, iPhone Homescreen
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbars and menu items
* Support for 28 languages
* Light and dark themes
* Cut, copy and paste files
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compression and decompression support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Multiple resolution support
* Thumbnails for photos, pictures and apk files
* Follows Android's design guidelines.
* Supports both local and remote (LAN/SMB) file systems
* Supports FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Supports cloud storage services including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading
* Supports FTP file sharing, access remote files wirelessly
* Supports file shortcuts on the homescreen for easy access
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
★ sort apps by name, install date, update date, usage, app store origin
★ quick launch sidebar, resizable and always accessible for multitasking
★ fully customizable app drawer alternative
★ automatic app organizer for android
★ custom labels and app store categories based apps organizer
★ dynamic app folders
★ fast app search with T9 search option
★ random game picker
★ system apps uninstaller for rooted devices
★ the perfect appdrawer for MIUI roms
Full description : http://www.mobeedom.com/home/jina-app-organizer-features
For support and features requests : http://goo.gl/aD9mgG
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
+ Change folder icon, icon pack support
+ Sort folder items any way you like
+ Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
+ IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
+ Put items in notification bar
+ Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
Ad-supported, full version available