- when you have found exit from one maze, you will unlock an other one;
- 2 types of mazes: DEFAULT and RANDOM (this maze generates automatically, and is different every time, when you start level, also this maze has big size and has the map);
With just one control, tapping the screen to jump, guide your orange square over spikes and jump onto blocks to get to the end of the level. Any mistake will result in instant death and a respawn at the beginning of the level. With an awesome soundtrack synced to the game you’ll quickly become addicted!
Also included is a Practice Mode, allowing you to lay checkpoints along the way. Try and unlock medals throughout the game, including beating the game with no flags. Check out the Stats page, where you can see how far you got through the level!
Praise for The Impossible Game:
"Words can't describe how 'right' this feels."
"Fun and addictive as hell. What more could one want for one dollar?" 4.5/5
- Hot Blooded Gaming
- Versus Mode - three levels of difficulty bots
- Angry Mode - try to score as many points as you can with angry bot without losing a point (LeaderBoard integrated with OpenFeint)
- Mirror Mode - try to score as many points as you can controlling two players at the same time (LeaderBoard integrated with OpenFeint)
- Multiplayer - play against other person using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (When behind router, you need to open port 27454 in order to host game for someone from outside your LAN. Link to tutorial: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm )
- Achievements integrated with OpenFeint
- Four types of control (slider, sensor, arrows and physical keyboard)
Explanation of the permissions:
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY -> used by MPL library to allow in app payments for ad blocking (https://www.x.com/developers/paypal/products/mobile-payment-libraries)
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS -> e-mail for OpenFeint integration
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -> SD app install.
VIEW NETWORK STATE & VIEW WI-FI STATE -> check if Wi-Fi or network enabled
CHANGE WI-FI STATE -> enable Wi-Fi when you want to play over Wifi
FULL INTERNET ACCESS -> for playing over Wi-Fi
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS & BLUETOOTH ADMINISTRATION -> for playing over Bluetooth
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING -> allows an application to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Send your opinions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org :-)
Thanks to Daniel S. for German Localization :)
keywords: volleyball, blobby, funny, game, volley, sport, beach, bluetooth, multiplayer, multi, player, open, feint, openfeint, wifi, wi-fi, lan, port
Help Einstein through the pet shop mazes! Use the buckets to camouflage and deceive the security barriers. Collect all the cupcakes and candies to master the level!
Play the most delicious Puzzle maze game about locks and keys! In every level the player must make his way to the exit unlocking the locks in the correct order.
How to Play
• Move your finger through the screen to make Einstein walk.
• Pass through the lasers by disguising yourself with the right bucket color
• Collect all the candies to get points
• Drag the bombs onto an empty tile to detonate.
• Activate the super potion by tapping the icon.
• 2 beautiful worlds
• 100 enchanting levels
• A time-machine to undo your last move!
• Bombs will help you destroy security lasers and ink.
• Become Super Einstein with a flickering cape that allows Einstein to pass through any laser!
• Find out how fast Einstein can go with a speed upgrade!
Candy Maze was designed and developed by the talented team at BigHut Games http://www.bighutgames.com/
Use your phone to tilt your marble through a scary maze full of traps, tricks, and ancient magic. Make your way from start to finish, collecting valuable items and unlocking new pathways through the Maze. Avoid challenging traps and curses around every corner, some that can change the very nature of your maze. Find respawn points that will save your progress and allow you to continue when your marble is destroyed. Three differently themed mazes await you, do you have what it takes to escape The Scary Maze?
▪ Zombie labyrinth
▪ Your purpose is to get out of the labyrinth (find key and door)
▪ Beware of zombie that wants to eat you
▪ 15 levels
▪ 3 levels of difficulty
▪ different control modes
▪ random location of key and door
▪ One zombie (do not try to kill him)
▪ turn off the light, then it will be more difficult to find you
▪ use lightning to get away from the zombies (6 seconds)
▪ batteries allow to shine with a flashlight farther
▪ If game is too difficult for you, try to change difficult or management in options
▪ boxes can be moved, use them and block a way of the zombie
Paid version (no ads): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidgame.game.zombie
there’s very little you can do.
Race your way through his mazes,
avoid any trap that displaces,
you back to the last save spot,
or the start more often than not.
You can earn stars up to three,
depends on how careful you be,
also how brave and fast too,
it measures the stuff you do.
So play a game of RollAMaze,
and you will figure out the ways.
Roll your way to victory over each maze by avoiding the traps set for you by The Goblin King. You'll win an avalanche of golden stars by being fast, brave and by avoiding mistakes.
This fun arcade maze game tests your recall and your hand eye coordination, while training you to be more patient. Bouncing walls and narrow corridors and teleport traps block your way, only your courage and perseverance will carry the day. All the levels are built in full 3D, and the physics are tuned for the most fun, not to real world accuracy. Playing is simple, but winning isn't easy.
This game will extend your memory and hand eye coordination while you play. Built with Open Source software by The Belin Experience with Unity, Blender, Audacity, and Gimp.
More from developer
The application stems from my frequent pattern scribblings with pen and squared paper. Grid Paint makes pattern making easier and faster. You can also make really complex patterns that perhaps you couldn't do without it.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission needed to save patterns to the SD card.
Don't forget to rate Grid Paint and give me feedback.
I've stored some of my favorite patterns here: http://carllundin.deviantart.com/
Choose between the three different modes:
- Random touch, change to a random color when the screen is touched.
- Flow, change colors in a flowing motion.
- Disco, update with new random colors often.
There is also an optional musical theme for the app.