In the card solitaire Classic Pyramid, the cards are dealt to the table in the form of a pyramid consisting of seven rows of cards. The top row contains one card, the second two, and so on, until the seventh row which has seven cards. The remaining cards are during the game turned from the deck to a playing pile. Your task in Classic Pyramid is to eliminate pairs of cards summing to 13. You may however only pair unblocked cards with each other or with the top card in the playing pile. Are you prepared to climb up the pyramid?
In Classic Pyramid you have the option to draw either 3 cards at a time or 1 card at a time from the deck. We have also added a third mode, draw 3 then 1, where, to start, you may cycle through the deck drawing 3 cards at a time. At your choice, you may switch to drawing 1 card at a time, but then you are not allowed to cycle the deck again. To increase your score, you should try to finish the card solitaire in as short time as possible and with as few iterations as possible through your deck.
In the solitaire you can select from multiple card tables and card backsides to personalize your experience. The game also contains a highscore list and game statistics that you can use to play against yourself. You can also choose to either play with all cards visible, or you can choose to play with only the unblocked cards visible. Playing with hidden cards is more challenging. Try Classic Pyramid now, it is a fun solitary card game.
Classic Pyramid features:
- Multiple card tables.
- Multiple card backsides.
- Highscore that you can use to compete with yourself.
- Function to resume unfinished games.
- Game statistics.
- Sound effects that can be turned on and off.
- A zoom function that can be used for zooming on small devices.
- Adjustable card animation speed.
- Draw 3, draw 1 and draw 3 then 1 game modes.
- The option of playing with the top six rows of cards hidden.
* This version of the solitaire does not contain any ads.