Has Potential But Needs Work App looks nice and keeps score well like it should, but some really awful UI choices (where's the finish this round button? Changing courses is hidden in a menu) and confusing options really hold this app back.
What My ongoing game just restated and lost all data :/
Missing Course It's a good app but they are missing a course up here. Funny thing is, if they had consulted the internet, maybe they would have discovered it.
Cool app Great for keeping track of scores and mapping any custom courses you make. The developer is also resposive with bug reports and will email you directly with updates about your bug reports. Very good! My only critique is that there could be more and better ways to display and investigate your stats as you gather them.
Great app Easy to set up and easy scoring the map is helpful to find tees and baskets
Poor Games cannot be closed out early. Emailed the developer to see if I was missing something and he responded sarcastically and basically said there wasnt and that wasnt his biggest concern at the moment. Closing a game before 18 holes is a necessity.
Rather big update this time:
- Show and edit hole name, info and distances manually
- No more back buttons in UI
- Updated remove: Game, Course and Player (swipe + undo)
- Optimizations on game results
- Removing Measure distances feature
- More frequent synchs
- Menu opt to go to scorecard from game results screen
- New material design (in a few places)
- Pull down to reload courses
- and some bugfixes