These vehicle manufacturers are supported: Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Eagle, Fiat, Ford, Geo, GM, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Peugeot, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Samsung, Saturn, Seat, Scion, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
Now updated with the latest 2015 vehicle codes including hybrids.
Useful if your OBD diagnostic tool does not list error code meanings or you work with more than one vehicle.
Lists multiple code meanings when available, translate code meanings into your language with 1800+ fault Acronyms viewable directly from error meanings. For example what does APLSOL mean?
Includes facility to Share results, send SMS, eMail or copy to Clip Board.
Options to make an additional on-line search and also report missing codes.
Includes HEX function to convert hexadecimal fault codes, as displayed on some vehicles to decimal.
OBD code lookups include both generic and manufacturer specific codes.
Handy for mobile mechanics and garages that service many vehicle types.
New codes added via on-line update feature without the need to re-install the app.
In-app purchase available to remove adverts if you wish.
- Full screen digital speedometer
- Keeps track of your distance (trip and total distance) and top speed. (Also runs in the background with the screen turned off!)
- Easily switch between units of measurement (mph, km/h and knots).
- Digital display can be mirrored so it can be seen correctly in glass (e.g car windshield).
- Conveniently post any of your stats (trip meter, total distance or speed) to your Facebook wall!
GPS, Speed, Speedometer,velocity
-Read monitor statuses to make sure your car is ready for Smog Check
-Read DTCs, Freeze Frame and clear the MIL
-Send diagnostic information using e-mail
-View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time
-Numerical and graphical presentation of the OBDII data
-Fuel economy for gas and diesel engines
-Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
-Support for both imperial and metric units
-DTC database with over 14000 trouble codes including manufacturer specific codes
-And much more
* This software requires separate ELM Bluetooth or Wi-Fi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to work.
* Please notice that most of the features require that your car supports them too. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfills one of the requirements listed below:
-USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996
-EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
-EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
-Others, check http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info.
* If you have any issues, we are happy to help you to resolve them. Just send us e-mail and we will answer.
* Check the app website for more information and differences between the Lite and the Pro versions. The free Lite version can be upgraded to the Pro using Google Play In-App Billing. It's a convenient way to upgrade the app to have all the features unleashed.
* OBD Auto Doctor will get new features and a lot of updates in the future. Upgrade to the Pro version now and get all the future updates for free automatically.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this app.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log, This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
- Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when running in background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related - communication with external adapter
Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
The Free Find Truck Service app makes it easy and fast to locate Truck Breakdown Services including, Mobile Repair and Road Service, Truck Repair Shops, Trailer and Tire Repair Services, Towing & Recovery Services and Truck & Trailer OEM Dealers. We also list Truck Stop Locations and you can use our app to Find Truck Stops, Pallet Locations, Lock Out Service and more.
We built this app to help professional truck drivers and carriers better manage Truck Breakdowns, Truck Maintenance, Over The Road Repairs and other related service when on the go. We are proud to serve and provide our service to the trucking industry and that we can help truckers better handle truck breakdowns and equipment repairs. We work hard to provide truckers with better options and quality truck breakdown service vendors nationwide. Finding the closest truck breakdown service or repair shop when your in need of service helps our truckers save money and run the business more efficiently. Having options and finding the closest and fastest service can save you hundreds of dollars or more on a single truck or trailer breakdown and many times 30 minutes can make a big difference when it comes to picking up the next load.
LISTED SERVICE LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
• MOBILE & ROADSIDE SERVICES: For Semi Trucks, Trailers, Tires and Refrigeration.
• REPAIR SHOPS & SERVICE CENTERS: For Commercial Trucks, Trailers, Tires and Refrigeration.
• HEAVY DUTY TOWING & RECOVERY SERVICES: (Many vendors provide Medium and Light Duty Towing as well)
• TRUCK STOPS LOCATOR: With Diesel Only, With Service, With Parking, With Showers and With Scales.
• OEM TRUCK & TRAILER DEALERS: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sterling, Volvo Trucks & Western Star, Fontaine, Great Dane, Landoll, Staughton, Utility, Wabash, Carrier Transicold and Thermo King.
Find Truck Service website is designed to help trucking industry carriers of all sizes better manage Breakdowns, Over The Road Repairs and Maintenance. We provide useful and intuitive features to help you Save Private Notes and Track Vendors you hire nationwide. You can also save your favorite vendors, send us feedback about your experience with our listed vendors (this helps us improve the quality of vendors by removing those who constantly overcharge and provide unprofessional service) and you can text message each vendor to any mobile phone number all at no cost.
Visit FindTruckService.com and register for a free user account to access all the intuitive features we provide and to better manage your breakdowns. Please let us know your experience every every time you search!
In our application you can find car speedometers such as:
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Audi R8
- Ford Mustang
- Lamborghini Aventador
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Mercedes SLS AMG
- Pagani Zonda
- Bugatti Veron
- Dodge Viper
- Porsche 911 Turbo
- Fiat 126p
- Mercedes-Benz W201
- Nissan GTR
- Lexus LFA
Speeds are given in MPH or km / h
Additionally, you can set the speed beyond which the alarm is triggered visual and / or audible.
The application saves your maximum speed that you can later share (along with the location on the map) to your friends.
Presented speedometers are only inspired by the original and do not reflect the exact.
Logos automotive companies serve only to inform the user about which the speedometer is a likeness of the model car.
Choose your favorite speedometer and feel like a super car!
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then TouchScan is the app for you!
TouchScan is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II or EOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/knowledgebase/obd2compliant. TouchScan works with some JOBD compliant vehicles and in some cases requires modifications to the connection settings in the app. Please contact us for more information.
You must have a Bluetooth ELM327 compatible scan tool to use this software. USB scan tools are also supported, but you must have a tablet running Honeycomb or later with USB host support to connect using a USB device. For recommended scan tools, see our website https://www.obdsoftware.net. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. TouchScan can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
TouchScan for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows, OBD Fusion for iOS, and OBDLink for Android and iOS. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
TouchScan has the following features:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display
- Real-time graphing
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Multiple trip meters
- Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
- Log data to CSV format, which can be loaded into Excel
- Display battery voltage
- Display Boost pressure (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
- Read freeze frame data
- English and Metric units
- Over 90 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Bluetooth, USB, and WiFi* scan tool support
* Only WiFi scan tools that support infrastructure mode will work with Android devices.
Theme Pack 1 -- Original
Theme Pack 2 -- Fire and Metal ;
Theme Pack 3 -- Carbon Nitrous ;
Theme Pack 4 -- Insane pack- C.A.R.V.I.S
Theme Pack 5 -- Sci Fi and H.U.D.
FOR THIS TO WORK YOU HAVE TO HAVE
1. A CAR -- 2. an OBD 2 Device (ebay $15.00) -- 3. Torque program ( free or pro version)
Please dont rate this pack 1 star if you dont have these. Watch install video this is EASY!! http://alturl.com/knxow
NEW INSTANT COLOR AND DIAL RADIUS ANGLE EDITOR IN THIS VERSION!!!
You can change any gauge dial Immediately.
It is simple and effective.
Match your Automobile-- Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Chevy, Ford etc….. grab a background you like.
use the dials in the App or any that Ian has in his Torque program.
You will receive 60 themes in this pack.
Enjoy! Please email me if you want specialized themes I will work on them for your car.
Quadhelix is not affiliated with IAN Hawkings Torque
Works with Ian Hawkings Torque series.
Very simple to use! You don't even have to select your car model. Just enter your fault code and app will show you all supported descriptions. No Internet connection needed, no longer spend hours to search for single code description, looking at check engine light. OBDII trouble code lookup has never been easier.
If you have cable, bluetooth or WiFi OBDII fault code reader (adapter) (ELM327, PLX Kiwi, OBDLink or any other) you need this app for code description because most of code scanners does not contain full DTC (diagnostic trouble code) database and displays only meaningfull numbers. Be prepared for any troubles wherever you are!
You can select and copy error description with simple long press on text, and then paste it in SMS, e-mail or wherever you want! (Android 3.0 and later only)
If your car supports OBD II or EOBD, then you can already use almost 5000 generic OBDII codes. These codes are from PowerTrain series (P0XXX, P2XXX, P34XX), Body Series (B0XXX), Chassis series (C0XXX), Network series (U0XXX, U2XXX, U3XXX).
Also there is a list of more than 13500 additional manufacturer specific codes.
Supported manufacturers with specific codes:
• Alfa Romeo
• Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep
• Citroen / Peugeot
• GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac)
• Land Rover
• Opel / Vauxhall
• Renault (DF codes)
• Volskwagen Audi Group
Note that it is impossible to create complete OBD DTC database. Manufacturers adding new codes and changing old ones. So if you cannot find your code or if you think that some code not correct anymore, please write us!
You have to use special scantool for connecting to OBDII scanner (for example, Torque Lite, Torque Pro, Dashcommand or Car Gauge)
1. It allows the user to enter free text to search for an address. Some places are more commonly called by their old names. For e.g. Majestic, the application takes care of such scenarios. Most of the addresses in Bangalore are already in the database so the user will get the suggestions about then once he starts typing the search string, but in case it is not listed the user can still enter the address and the application will try to find the route for it too.
2. Most of the similar applications searches only for the direct bus routes i.e. both source and destination should be covered by the same bus which is a serious restriction given possibility of indirect routes is very high. BMTC Routes is the first application that can search for the indirect routes with high degree of precision.
3. Provides a very intuitive UI. Since the application is targeted to both technical and non-technical users, the simplified UI is key requirement.
4. Provides a list of routes from source to destination. The list has direct as well as indirect routes.
5. Provides the distance from Source to Destination.
6. Provides the route information to the user.
7. Provides a Route Map to the user from source to destination by drawing the route.
*This App is not affiliated by BMTC
**The buses covered are BMTC Volvo, Big Circle Buses and Airport Volvo.
- See vehicle dashboard values, such as fuel level, trip meters, and more, in the App.
- Control your fuel-fired parking heater, if the vehicle is equipped with a fuel-fired parking heater.
- Locate your vehicle on a map or using the vehicle signal horn and turn indicators.
- See the current status of doors, windows and locks for your vehicle.
- Lock and unlock the vehicle.
- Request roadside assistance from the App.
- Have an electronic driving journal that will create trip reports for every trip made with the vehicle.
Even if you do not currently own a Volvo conforming to the requirements above, you can still install the App and use it in demonstration mode in order to see some of the functionality offered by the Volvo onCall Telematics system.
• Select vehicle model, language and model year.
• Search for information via keywords or category or via visual navigation.
• See video clips that explain how to use some of the functions in your vehicle.
The first time the app is used, an internet connection is required to download the digital owner's manual. After download, the owner's manual can be accessed without an internet connection. Only one version of the owner's manual can be stored at a time.
The owner's manual is available for most models and languages. More information available in the app.
At Volvo, we’re used to giving things away. From the three-point safety belt to the rear-facing child seat, when we create something we’re proud of we like to share it. So when we came up with My Volvo Magazine International, with its exclusive articles, news, inspirational photographs and films, we were so happy with the results we had no choice but to give it away.
My Volvo iPad Magazine International is available to download free on Google Play.