Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
- You can save as many positions as you want.
- The position of your car can be displayed on google maps.
- Share the position of your car on Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Navigate on foot or by car via Google Navigation to your saved position.
Requires: GPS, Internet
Supports: Google Maps, Google Navigation
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3
Tags: Car, location, GPS
You can also set your car's location manually.
Oh, and it's free and has no ads, but donations are highly appreciated!
picoPark comes with the following set of features that make it so easy to park and find your car:
• Simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Automatic and manual parking mode (via GPS-data or manual selection of parking position on map)
• Parking location can be changed at any time after car has been parked
• Parking meter with automatic notification once parking time is about to expire
• Take a photo and notes of your parking location
• Automatically saves address details via GPS (street, city, etc.)
• Provides longitude and latitude information of your parking location
• Compass function directs you to your car (showing heading and distance to parked car)
• Routing function which gives directions to your parking location (navigation via third party map apps)
• No internet connection required to park and find car (great for holidays where no mobile connection is available)
• Supports normal, satellite, terrain and hybrid map modes
• Choice between metric and imperial system (meters / yards)
• Supports English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian language
If you would like to support the developer and contribute to updates of picoPark, you can have the ads removed via in-app purchase. If you enjoy picoPark, please leave a rating - thank you!
Useful hints for using picoPark:
• You should wait for a strong GPS signal when using automatic parking mode. The GPS accuracy is shown on top of the screen.
• The parking position can be changed even after you have parked your car. Just tap the map marker and re-select your parking position by tapping on the desired location on the map.
• You will receive a notification once the parking meter is about to expire. You can set pre-warning times to 5, 10, 15 and 30 minutes.
• You can set the GPS accuracy to low, medium and high. Higher settings will consume battery at an increased rate.
• Exiting the app will not result in a loss of your saved parking position, it will be restored when restarting picoPark
- Automatically records car location by monitoring the connection to your car's bluetooth device (no additional software needs to be installed)
- Records car location using wifi signature if a GPS fix cannot be obtained (this happens in an indoor parking garage)
- Map shows location of car. Arrow points to car
- Walking navigation directions
- Add notes for car location
- Share car location via Email, SMS etc.
- Parking timer
- Conserves battery by turning on your phone's GPS only when needed.
Enjoy this free app. Please don't forget to submit reviews and ratings.
For an ad-free, faster version of this app with more features, download Car Compass Pro from the Android Marketplace: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.datawrx.android.carcompasspro
• Quickly access real-time Disney wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets†.
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, Walt Disney World wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your in-app home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
Imagine you are in a very busy place such as a concert, a demonstration in a square or at the Oktoberfest. How to find a friend that you lost sight of?
This GPS application, in addition to maps and satellite views, provides an arrow and a distance indicator which always point to the person you need to reach, even if he is moving (like in James Bond's movies).
This application does not suffer the Apple's Mildura Map issue, :)
In which case this application is useful?
* You live in a desertic area (many downloads from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Iraq)
* You like concerts
* You like trekking
* You like the Oktoberfest
* sailing (to go back to your departure port)
* find your car
* track your friends
GPS, find me! also offers the following:
* A compass.
* The ability to share your GPS position via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter.
* The ability to transmit live your coordinates so that you are always reachable even when you're on the move.
* A system for obtaining the coordinates with great precision through a multiple sampling.
* An address book to save the coordinates of the places you find interesting.
BLOG: for any question, concerns or constructive criticism you can use this blog: http://gpsfindme.blogspot.it/
keywords: internet, GPS, position, localization, tracking
To Use :
1) When you leave your car press park button and it will save your current location , time and GPS automatically.
2) Now , nothing to do ...Go for shopping , restaurant , hotel or mall .
3) If you want to leave some note ex. Garage no. , Spot no. or image of car for more remembrance you can save it in app by shaking your phone.
4) When you want to find your car only just press one button that is Navigate button , it will directly show you the way to your car .
You can see the way in satellite view , traffic or even in Google Earth if it is available in your country and make sure to activate gps in your app .
Get Pro version for ad free and distance calculator. Click here to download My Car Navigator Pro
***If you like our app , don't forget to Rate and Review***
This app solves this problem. All you have to do is open up the app when you leave your car, press one button and it will remember where you have left your car.
This may seem very simple but it is indeed very effective! You will never have to worry about not being able to find your car again! The only thing it can't do is stop you getting a parking ticket!
Also Wheres My Places acts as a great navigation tool by which you can find your way in a strange city or location. Especially it will be easier for you to find your wanted place thanks to the direction tool.
Let’s study what benefits Wheres My Places will bring you:
• You can easily find nearby clubs, hospitals, hotels, café, bars, banks, etc or any place you desire to look for
• Each location is attached with full details including address, images, rating, phone number, map direction, user review and distance from the place you are currently standing at.
• A great map direction tool with estimated time and distance is available to direct you how to reach your selected destination through streets. In other words, you will never worry to be lost in an unfamiliar location.
• The results may be sorted by distance or rating.
• All search results can be demonstrated in map.
• You can add any location to your Favorite list.
• You will be attracted by a nice-looking icon system.
• Google Voice is also available to support you in finding your places easier.
Keywords:where's my location?, wheresmylocation,wheres my location, nearby me, location, near me, map,directions, navigation, ypyproductions, face360, ypy, nearby seach,place api, wheres my, wheres my droid, wheres my place, wheresmyplaces, wheres my places,places around me
this car locator includes:
- sync your positions across multiple devices / users
- Easy to determine the car position
- Navigation via Google Maps, Google Streetview or Google Navigation
- Photographs of the car location with the phone's camera
- Display of the remaining parking time
- share your current location to gmail, whats app, facebook, twitter, etc.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• TripAdvisor POIs as free download in Sygic Store
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
FindMyCar gives you real-time, spoken walking directions to your parked car, finding nearby walking paths and alternate routes to get you to the car the FASTEST.
-Shows GPS coordinates and nearest address of your car with labeled accuracy
-Add a note to help remember a lot name, or section number
-Take a picture of a nearby sign or landmark to help find your car even faster
As we all know a GPS device needs to have line of sight to the satellite so be aware you may not be able to get a GPS signal indoors, in a covered car park or under your parents bed!! To let you know whats going on we have provided a 'GPS Acquired' and 'GPS acquiring...' labels for your convenience even before you park your car.
Note: Please make sure your GPS is enabled on your device before using this app.
Graphics By : http://warrenkingdesigns.com.au/
Requires GPS to be enabled.
ezParking Pro now available with notes & elapsed time. Use Menu->Upgrade after installing to find in the market.
Dash turns any car into a 'smart car'. Connect your car to your smartphone, and unlock enhanced performance, cost savings and social driving.
Dash connects your smartphone to your car with a simple, low-cost device - call an On Board Diagnostic or OBD -which you can install yourself - simply reach under your steering wheel and plug it in! No mess, no mechanic, no problem.
You can now connect your phone to your vehicle, by pairing via Bluetooth. Ready, Set, Dash!
Check-out what others are saying about Dash:
"The app offers helpful tools ... The app’s design is well done - very modern and clean." - Techcrunch
"Dash may lead to a sea change in the way that we think about our cars and how we drive." - Forbes http://onforb.es/1jvSkOJ
"Dash turns your car, into a safer, more cost efficient, and socially connected way to get around." - Mashable http://on.mash.to/1jvSrtP
"Dash uses a low-cost, easy-to-install device that analyses car and driver performance." - Automotive World http://bit.ly/19LOAbd
From Team Dash - Please note the new FAQ page - http://support.dash.by
We are working hard to enhance the product and will be releasing frequent updates. If you have feedback or questions, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com
Driver score and insights, to help improve your performance
Save money with nearby gas price comparison
Check Engine Light notifications and explanation
Find where you parked, with the car locator
Leaderboard to compare the best drivers
Multi-vehicle support, with automatic VIN de-coding
Driving Mode - real time data on MPG, as well as audio alerts
Works on all car models since 1996
Note - 911 Alert feature is NOT yet active (we will notify users when it is activated)
See Dash in action, as well as OBD device installation: http://vimeo.com/82016347
Buy the OBD device from the app or see www.dash.by for more information!
NOTE: Dash is optimized for the US market, for cars models from 1996 onwards, and some features are not currently available for international users, notably the gas price database. However, most vehicles produced worldwide will appear in either our US or EU region database. (Note: international users should check the OBD requirements in their territory. Full feature set and localization coming soon).
If you are interested in joining our beta testing community, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be ready to discuss your experiences using Dash!