Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
This simple minimalist car finder will automatically detect when you disconnect from your car's Bluetooth and store it's location. Keep track of your cars even if you are using multiple devices - they get synchronized!
You can also set your car's location manually!
- You can save as many positions as you want.
- The position of your car can be displayed on google maps.
- Share the position of your car on Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Navigate on foot or by car via Google Navigation to your saved position.
Requires: GPS, Internet
Supports: Google Maps, Google Navigation
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3
picoPark comes with the following set of features that make it so easy to park and find your car:
• Simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Automatic and manual parking mode (via GPS-data or manual selection of parking position on map)
• Parking location can be changed at any time after car has been parked
• Parking meter with automatic notification once parking time is about to expire
• Take a photo and notes of your parking location
• Automatically saves address details via GPS (street, city, etc.)
• Provides longitude and latitude information of your parking location
• Compass function directs you to your car (showing heading and distance to parked car)
• Routing function which gives directions to your parking location (navigation via third party map apps)
• No internet connection required to park and find car (great for holidays where no mobile connection is available)
• Supports normal, satellite, terrain and hybrid map modes
• Choice between metric and imperial system (meters / yards)
• Supports English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian language
If you would like to support the developer and contribute to updates of picoPark, you can have the ads removed via in-app purchase. If you enjoy picoPark, please leave a rating - thank you!
Useful hints for using picoPark:
• You should wait for a strong GPS signal when using automatic parking mode. The GPS accuracy is shown on top of the screen.
• The parking position can be changed even after you have parked your car. Just tap the map marker and re-select your parking position by tapping on the desired location on the map.
• You will receive a notification once the parking meter is about to expire. You can set pre-warning times to 5, 10, 15 and 30 minutes.
• You can set the GPS accuracy to low, medium and high. Higher settings will consume battery at an increased rate.
• Exiting the app will not result in a loss of your saved parking position, it will be restored when restarting picoPark
Please like us on Facebook:
NOTE: Please make sure your GPS is turned on, and make sure to specify your in-vehicle Bluetooth device (if you have one) under the app’s options menu. Accuracy of your parked location may vary between devices, due to the quality of GPS signal
- Straightforward interface: Just drag the pin down to manually save your parked location. No hassles, that’s all you have to do!
- Automatic saving of parked location if an in-vehicle Bluetooth hands-free device is selected. In this case, you don’t have to launch the app each time you park your car to save your parked location. We’ll do it for you!
- Take a picture of your parked location if your GPS location is unable to be found.
Use of GPS Navigation makes you find your car and easily to reach it .
To Use :
1) When you leave your car press park button and it will save your current location , time and GPS automatically.
2) Now , nothing to do ...Go for shopping , restaurant , hotel or mall .
3) If you want to leave some note ex. Garage no. , Spot no. or image of car for more convenient to find your car you can save it in app by shaking your phone.
4) When you want to find your car only just press one button that is Navigate button , it will directly show you the way to your car .
You can see the way in satellite view , traffic or even in Google Earth if it is available in your country and make sure to activate gps in your app .
Get Pro version for ad free and distance calculator. Click here to download My Car Navigator Pro
***If you like our app , don't forget to Rate and Review***
Enjoy 7 days of Premium on us, and test drive Sygic Car Navigation app with all of its advanced features. For the first 7 days after installation enjoy Premium with car connectivity (MirrorLink®), turn-by-turn navigation, voice instructions, lane assistant, junction views and speed and safety warnings. After 7 days upgrade to lifetime Premium or continue to use the app with free basic features.
Car Connectivity is available for:
• Cars with MirroLink® Radio and smartphones supporting Mirrorlink 1.1
• Jaguar, Land Rover cars with InControl™ system
To use Sygic Car Navigation in the dashboard of your Jaguar or Land Rover car please install the Jaguar InControl™ App or Land Rover InControl™ App on your phone.
• MirrorLink® for seamless in-dash Car Connectivity
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Exclusive TripAdvisor POIs as free download in My Sygic
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE REGIONS
► EUROPE & RUSSIA: Andorra , Austria , Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic , Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican
► NORTH AMERICA: Canada, USA, Mexico
► SOUTH AMERICA: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay
► AFRICA: Angola, Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
► MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Jemen, Lebanon
► ASIA: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan
► AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Imagine you are in a very busy place such as a concert, a demonstration in a square or at the Oktoberfest. How to find a friend that you lost sight of?
This GPS application, in addition to maps and satellite views, provides an arrow and a distance indicator which always point to the person you need to reach, even if he is moving (like in James Bond's movies).
This application does not suffer the Apple's Mildura Map issue, :)
In which case this application is useful?
* You live in a desertic area (many downloads from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Iraq)
* You like concerts
* You like trekking
* You like the Oktoberfest
* sailing (to go back to your departure port)
* find your car
* track your friends
GPS, find me! also offers the following:
* A compass.
* The ability to share your GPS position via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter.
* The ability to transmit live your coordinates so that you are always reachable even when you're on the move.
* A system for obtaining the coordinates with great precision through a multiple sampling.
* An address book to save the coordinates of the places you find interesting.
BLOG: for any question, concerns or constructive criticism you can use this blog: http://gpsfindme.blogspot.it/
keywords: internet, GPS, position, localization, tracking
Via SMS or email when vehicle is found near certain hotspots
View the location history of your car
Turn off your car engine
remotely via SMS or thru your App
Track across Border
Tracks in Singapore and Malaysia.
Easiest way to view street-level imagery from your phone.
My Street View has two simple objective;
-Search address and see the street view of the address.
-Touch my location button and see the Street view of your location if available.
In new version , you can drag pagmen on the map to view other streets.
Also you can press "Pagmen Button" to view it in native Google Street View application which is more faster.
*It needs a fast internet connection 3g,4g or wifi.
Please rate if you like it, and email if you have a problem.
The car finder app offers additional options like adding notes to the location and setting an alarm. This will help as a reminder for expired parking tickets and the parking meter. Find your parked car in the city on the map and navigate to the car's position. This completely free app also features a compass like pointer to find your vehicle.
It offers Google Maps integration and works offline as well, for example when you are abroad on a business trip or holidays.
Find your car again with this car locator - anytime, anywhere! Simple, yet very helpful. Never again ask yourself "Where is my car?".
Keywords: car, parking, locator, finder, park, map, ticket, alarm, reminder, city, travel
Oprócz tradycyjnego rozkładu jazdy, czyli tzw. tabliczki przystankowej, aplikacja potrafi wyświetlać najbliższe odjazdy w formie tzw. tablicy najbliższych odjazdów, na podstawie danych uzyskanych ze śledzenia pojazdów przez system GPS. Jest to wersja zwana on-line. Dzięki temu uzyskujemy znacznie dokładniejszą godzinę pojawienia się pojazdu na przystanku, uwzględniającą nieprzewidziane opóźnienia, czy przyspieszenia kursów. Jest to obrazowanie aktualnego stanu komunikacji, a nie zaplanowanego w rozkładzie jazdy.
Aplikacja myBus online aktualnie obsługuje następujące miasta*:
- Biała Podlaska (ZKM)
- Bolesławiec (MZK)
- Dębica (MKS)
- Elbląg (ZKM)
- Gdańsk (ZKM)
- Głogów (KM)
- Jastrzębie (MZK)
- Kielce (ZTM)
- Kołobrzeg (KM)
- Kraśnik (MPK)
- Leszno (MZK)
- Lublin (ZTM)
- Łódź (MPK)
- Mielec (MKS)
- Ostrołęka (MZK)
- Ostrów Wielkopolski (MZK)
- Płock (KM)
- Puławy (MZK)
- Radom (MZDiK)
- Rybnik (ZTZ)
- Rzeszów (ZTM)
- Sanok (SPGK)
- Siedlce (MPK)
- Stalowa Wola (ZMKS)
- Suwałki (PGK)
- Świdnica (MPK)
- Świerklaniec (PKM)
- Tarnów (MPK)
- Tarnowskie Góry (MZKiP)
- Wałbrzych (ZDKiUM)
* W nawiasach jest podany przewoźnik, z którym współpracujemy w danym mieście. Rozkłady innych przewoźników mogą być niedostępne w aplikacji.
* Często pytacie czy moglibyśmy dodać kolejne miasta, zapraszamy do przeczytania odpowiedzi na naszej stronie: http://www.taran.com.pl/mybusonline/?pl/faq
Aplikacja myBus online jest częścią Systemu Informacji Pasażerskiej (SIP) wchodzącego w skład oprogramowania MUNICOM.premium© autorstwa firmy PZI TARAN. System ten, zainstalowany w wielu miastach w Polsce, pozwala pasażerowi na dostęp do informacji o komunikacji poprzez wiele różnych kanałów (strony WWW / WAP, mapy Google, telefony, smartfony / tablety (Android, WindowsPhone, iOS), czy tablice elektroniczne).
• Capitals, major centres and regional areas
• Suggested journeys to experience
• Great things to see and do along the way
• Surrounding areas to explore and to inspire new adventures
• Maps, images, events, places to stay and eat
• Fascinating insider tips, did-you-knows and historical facts
• Advice and insights from the locals
• Travel and destination data like temperature and population
• Driving support from Toyota
• The latest news from Toyota
• A showroom of Toyota vehicles
• Beautiful images, video content and much more …
This is a free app download and single issues and subscriptions of Go Places with Toyota within the app are also free.
* Usability: Very simple and easy to use. Just drag and drop to find the route.
* Driving Route: Shows very accurate driving route between the locations set by you. It helps you to reach the destination in time.
* Travel Modes: Shows the route for driving mode and for walking mode.
* Speed and Distance: It gives very accurate driving speed and distance.
It is very simple to use. Drag and drop the green and red color pins at the starting and end locations. The driving route will be shown on the map. You can reset the pins by pressing 'Clear Maps' button.
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'start' location
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'end' location
The driving route:
Once you have drag and dropped the green and red pins, the driving route will be shown on the map after few seconds. The route instructions will be shown in the text format also. You can make it view or hide that instructions view by touching 'View Details' or 'Hide Details'. In that view, the driving route instructions will be shown step by step. By touching that steps individually, that particular part of the route will be highlighted on the map. This will help you reach the target easily.
Touch this buttons to clear the route on the map and reset the pins. Then you can drag and drop those pins to anywhere else and find the route.
You can choose either driving or walking mode for showing route. Once you have dropped the pins, you will be prompted to select either driving or walking mode.
You can make the map centered at current location by touching circle button on the top right of the maps page.
You can see these instructions on the 'instruction' page on our app itself.
Please feel free to share your comments and thoughts about this app with us.
Please visit us at https://www.facebook.com/VirtualMaze