Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
It works globally, has over 500 location types and even provides turn-by-turn directions to your chosen destination.
Fully customizable, an incredibly simple interface hides a sophisticated engine that plugs into the largest Points of Interest database and global map on the market.
Can't decide where to go? Use our Shake-to-Suggest feature to explore and experiment!
✔ Over 500 preset searches sorted into 12 common categories.
✔ Search can be done within a few taps, no typing needed.
✔ Fully customizable. You can sort, add, remove, rename all items.
✔ Simple user interface and intuitive user experience.
✔ Review your recent searches and most used searches.
✔ Configure start-up view, choose between home, recents or last viewed.
✔ Shake-to-Suggest, deciding on where to go can be just a shake away.
✔ User Ratings and Reviews, sharing your experience with other users.
COMING SOON: Our team is already working on new features including offline database, user-ratings and translation into many languages. Stay tuned for the free update and feel free to contact us for any feedback so we can improve the app for you.
Our Production Team
iOS Development: Myles Harding, Jin Khera
Web Development: William Kelly
Graphic Design: Nancy Wu
Administrative Support: Sai Wu
Producer: Edward Tsang
Please understand that this is an ongoing development. If you have found any issues or bugs, please let us know by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will solve them with free updates.
Check out http://www.ondemandworld.com/wheretogo/ for more info.
➔ Follow us on Twitter.
‼ Like us on Facebook.
Hong Kong has hundreds of different locations whose names are difficult for foreigners to pronounce and remember. Foreigners often have trouble communicating to local citizens, especially taxi drivers, when they want to go to various tourist attractions or popular places.
Users can select three display languages: English, Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese. When users tap on ANY single location on the Google maps (which is not just limited to Hong Kong), the system displays the address name in the three languages. The users can choose to hear the pronunciation in English, Cantonese or Putonghua.
Users can also search for a particular location and show it on map. User can tap on the bubble dialog to hear the pronunciation in the three languages.
* Location retrieval
* Cantonese, Putonghua and English pronunciation of address name
* Location search
* Street view
* Long tap on any location. Single press on the bubble marker. Choose one of the three languages to hear the pronunciation.
* Search for a location by "Search" option in main menu or pressing the device's dedicated search key. Enter the search keyword by typing in the textbox, choosing from search suggestion or Google's voice search.
***Please note that you have to UNTICK "Always use my setting" in Menu > Settings Voice input & output > Text-to-speech settings and install and enable eSpeak Text-to-speech engine in order to hear Mandarin***
(Fix) Fixed force close problem once opening the app for some devices with 2.3.3 or above
1. (Fix) Long press on location with name contains single quote
2. Add Google Street View in more options
1. (Fix) TTS installation checking screen
2. Add Google Places API in search function
1. Rename the app from "Voicemaps" to "Where To?"
2. Trim off tourist sharing board function for this version
3. Remove proximity alert for lite version
4. (Fix) SDCard unmount FC problem
Just look at the screen and see your location, if you want more information touch the widget to access to the full power of Google Maps.
Works like a GPS Widget in your phone desktop, if you want something more complex for the traffic try our Traffic Cams Widget.
Satellite and Road map.
Maps from Google, Yahoo (No satellite map) and Bing.
Car Mode, with blue arrow direction (eg: for carpc setting) or Google Man mode.
How to install:
Step 1: Go to the home screen(desktop phone).
Step 2: Go to the menu and tap “Add” option.
Step 3: Tap on the “Widgets” option.
Step 4: Select and Pick the Where I Am Widget.
Step 5: Wait few seconds to load the map and GPS.
Change Screen Orientation Supported.
Supporting Multiple Screens Resolutions.
All Android devices.
Now you have a Solution!
Menu Translator shows you a translation of menus by just placing a Smartphone camera on top of the actual text that you want to translate.
Here is How it works:
1. Download the Menu Translator
2. Download the language dictionary you want to translate
3. Start the application and simply place a Smartphone camera in front of the text you would like to translate. AR translator with word recognition camera will do the rest.
It is that Easy!
Let’s try and experience on-the-go translation application.
And order right menu at the right time！
1) The accuracy will be affected if the font on the menu is uncommon, or too large or too small. It may not read properly if the menu names are too unique.
2) In the environment where it is too bright or too dark will reduce the accuracy of the Menu Translator.
3) Use of Menu Translator will NOT incur any data transmission fee for your phone, because this translation process does not require network connectivity.
4) Menu Translator can be used on any Smartphone or Tablet equipped with camera and running Android 2.3 or above.
*Hutchison 3 hk shall be the only mobile operator in Hong Kong which provides Menu Translator.
* Current location is displayed automatically
* Option to copy the current location coordinates with address
* Ad free application
* Track your position as you move
RingGo is the UK’s leading phone parking service. It’s offered at 4,000 sites across the UK, by more than 75 local authorities, 9 railway operators and numerous private parking operators, including NCP. Download the app now to find out where you can park with RingGo.
The RingGo Android app makes parking easy. It’s a quick, secure way to:
•Locate your nearest or recent parking site
•Pay for your parking
•Top up your parking
•Add/change your registered vehicles
•Register with RingGo
•Manage your account
With so many sites now offering RingGo, the initial download does take a minute or two. Please be patient.
Please ensure you have the latest version of the app to prevent crashes or problems. For further advice or assistance with the app please browse to https://www.myringgo.com/help and search for apps.
Jetzt buchen! – mit ParkAirport beginnt Ihre Reise am Flughafen Düsseldorf ohne Stress.