Press the MENU key to enter settings and presets.
To TURN OFF THE ALARM press the red timer or use/open the Notification Bar.
Features: 3 independent timers, presets saving, alarm customization, keep screen on (optional).
kw: egg, parking, training
This is the paid version of the popular Stopwatch & Timer app with additional features:
★ Up to 99 hours
★ Multiple stopwatches and timers
★ Rename timers & Laps
★ Countdown then up
★ Countdown and repeat (Loop countdowns)
★ Countdown and start next timer (Chain timers)
★ Export times by email
★ Show current lap (optional)
★ 1/100ths (optional)
★ Create groups of timers and control them as a group (swipe between your groups)
★ Rename groups of timers
★ Reorder timers (by long pressing and dragging up or down)
★ Delete timers (by long pressing and swiping to right)
★ Choose your own font and color
★ Optional "compact mode" to fit more timers on the screen
Perfect for every timing situation from sports, work to cooking!
Please support app with a good rating, it helps future development thanks
In earlier days people used small Egg Timers for cooking in the kitchen. But those are unhandy and you can only set one countdown Timer at a time.
However, this App is better than any old clock, since it is able to display up to 6 countdown timers and you can have it always with you. The countdown Timers run in the background, so you are able to continue using your mobile phone. There is a Widget included which shows running Timers and let you quickly start your favourites. Furthermore you are able to save your countdown timers as favorites. 3 Timers are automaticly saved under the "last used" category, so you do not have to care about what timer you are going to need again.
And a stunning and simple design.
You can even set how loud the alarm should ring, so the alarm does not disturb anyone.
This makes Egg Timer very helpful at sports, in the kitchen, at games and during busy days.
- up to 6 countdowntimers.
Tags: Egg Timer, Countdown Timer,Timer, Kitchen, Kitchen Timer, cook, Countdown, Alarm
Internet is necessary to show Ads.
Great for cooking, workouts, and anything you need to time!
"Ultrachron is firmly entrenched on my list of must-have apps for Android." - Brent Rose, PC World
•Set timer by speech
•Any ringtone as alarm
•Runs in background
•Email timing reports
•Set alarm length
•Background status updates
* Beautiful four colors of main body
The main body of the app has beautiful four colors which is inspired Japanese traditional four seasons - light pink(cherry blossom in spring),blue green(rice plant in summer), sickly orange(maple in autumn), white(snow in winter).
It is easy and free to change colors from the settings menu. The variety of colors will cheer up your kitchen, and you.
* Let you know count zero app in background
The app let you know count zero even in background.
Alarm sound start to play and vibrate on Android handset when the count reaches zero.
* Share your cooking excitement on Twitter!
Tap the cute fowl icon button and send tweets while checking the timer countdown. Share your cooking excitement or recipes with your friends and the whole world. It makes cooking more social.
* Easy to read digital panel and easy to push buttons
The easy to read digital panel and the easy to push buttons are basic but are the most important things about this kitchen timer. We have tried to improve the usability of the digital panel and buttons. Furthermore, in order to offer more convenience the settings allow you to adjust sound volume, vibration, and the pre-alarm which sounds five minutes before the count reaches zero.
Clear and bold original digital number fonts have been developed that are easily viewable on a smart-phone display. Large buttons and moderate button margin are designed to be easy to use. The buttons vibrate briefly when you tap them.
Stopwatch (Chronometer) mode:
Start and stop the stopwatch pressing the button on the center of the screen, you can see the elapsed time on the top digital display and on the analog view like and old school stopwatch. To record a lap press the left button, a lap hand will be added to the analog view, and to reset press the right button. The buttons are placed to only use one hand.
You can access the lap list with the dropdown menu on the top or just sliding your finger to the left. On this lap list you can choose to see the lap time or total time. Lap List can be saved to the sd card, shared to social media or be emailed.
Timer (Countdown) mode:
Set the timer fast and easy, dragging the second and minute hands, or use the classic input method pressing the left button. To reset press the right button, one tap will restore the last used time, long press will reset the timer to 0.
You can customize the alarm that goes off when the time is up, choose vibration, personalize sound, and alarm duration from 2 seconds to 30 minutes.
This mode has a circular arc that helps to visualize the remaining time.
Timer (Countdown) presets:
Access the Timer presets with the dropdown top menu, or slide your finger to the left. Here you can create and edit your most used timers.
The Stopwatch and Timer can also be controlled with the volume UP and DOWN keys, this option is available on the preferences screen.
The design was made to make you feel that you are holding a real stopwatch and timer on your hands, with beautiful themes and animations.
There are 12 themes to choose, with clean Holo android designs and classic retro.
- Stopwatch (Chronometer) and Timer (Countdown) modes.
- Digital and Analog feedback.
- Infinite laps count.
- Send laps trough email.
- Stopwatch and Timer runs in background.
- Color themes.
- Supports multiple screens.
- Customizable Alarm duration for timer.
- Supports custom ringtones.
- Multiple audio outputs (Ringtone, Media, Alarm).
- Timer presets.
- Control Stopwatch and Timer with volume keys.
if you find any bugs, or get a Force Close please email me at email@example.com with android version, app version and device.
Suggestions are welcome too ;)
Russian (Thanks Igor)
Estonian (Thanks Rivo)
German (Thanks Marijo)
Simplified and Traditional Chinese (Thanks Tianhao Wu)
French (Thanks Yves Le Layo)
Paid version without ads no longer available, I need to wait for merchant support for my country to sell it again.
VIBRATE: For buttons and timer alarm.
WAKE_LOCK: Prevent device from sleeping.
INTERNET: To display ads and update license.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Checks if the device has internet.
DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Disables keylock to display alarm window.
GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to link the license with the user email.
For quick installation interval just scroll to the numbers on the scale desired mark. For a more accurate setting, press the clock at the bottom and set the hours, minutes and seconds. If you often install the same time, you have to verify the preset list, the left button is used to call up this list.
The right button starts the countdown timer. At the end of the countdown timer will display and play selected melody.
From the menu, you will be able to choose ringtones, pictures timer, "don't sleep" option and the about text.
In the list of presets, and set the time in the menu, you can create and save your settings of the timer. To delete a preset from the list, simply click on the desired line and hold until a removal request. Default entries in presets are given as examples and are not a dogma.
NOTE: If the timer is running, and the phone is restarted or turned off, then you will not be notified of the time released. You will only see a message when the timer is started the next time.
(You can customize the interface to match the feeling of you. Size, Color, font, Position of the button, Number of buttons, measuring units, etc....)
● Easy to use.
● User friendly and simple and intuitive interface.
● Timers of all kinds. (Count down timer,Count up timer, Interval timer) Perfect Control of them can.
● Customize the app as you wish.(You can Customize the UI to match the feeling of you.)
● Energy-saving design.
● Perfect for every timing situation.(sport, game, cooking, work, wake up alarm, etc...)
(★ You can open the menu by pressing MENU button on your phone.)
★ Simple stopwatch.
★ Count-up Timer.
★ Countdown Timer.
★ Interval Timer.
★ Select alarm sound.
★ Lap time, Split time.
★ measuring units. (1/1, 1/10, 1/100, 1/1000)
★ Settings for sleep. (Keep awake.)
★ Full screen.
★ Export by email or SD-card.
★ Custom function. (The Customize the design of the application.)
★ Play mp3 music.
★ Set Background Picture.
Custom function (The Customize the design.)
★ Adjust color.
★ Adjust font size.
★ Adjust Button size.
★ Select the number and position of the button.
★ Select font.(Normal, Bold, Italic, Digital LCD, Dot, etc..)
★ And more available.
★ High precision.
★ Precise measure.
★ Reliable with accuracy.
★ Quick and Easy setting.
★ Corresponds to Kindle and Tablet and Android phone.
★ Ideal Stopwatch to smartphones because one-size-fits-all.
★ Timer convenient to all situations.
★ The best app for Training and Sports.(Jogging stopwatch, Marathon stopwatch, Training timer,Swimming stopwatch ,Track, Time attack, General athletics timer, Circuit training timer,Cycling stopwatch,etc..)
★ The best app for cooking.(kitchen timer.)
★ Ideal for Productivity.(Meeting timer,Lecture timer, Presentation timer,Schedule management timer,Manage time of the task)
★ Almighty and all-round and ultimate stopwatch and timer.
★ Timer is wake up from sleep state.
★ Rank in the market in more than 40 countries.
★ Popular "Stopwatch & Timer" application in Google Play and Amazon App Store.
Stop Watch, Timer, Alarm, Kitchen, Android, Chronometer, Chrono, Count down.
You have to construct the thematic timer events sequence only once, and then you use it as long as you wish. Also, you can create groups of timers and chains, share them with your friends, family and colleagues.
This timer is very simple and easy to use, the application size is optimized. Timer is designed by experienced programmer with high qualifications that impacts on its quality.
- Create single timers.
- Create a chains of timers any nesting.
- Ability to specify a name for each chain and a single timer.
- Ability to specify a description for each chain and a single timer.
- Ability to assign to each event of any sound as the sound applications, notifications, alarms, call or recorded with your microphone.
- The possibility of vibration to any event.
- The ability to output its own notification to any event.
- The possibility of up to 99 repetitions of any sequence, or a timer, including nested.
- The possibility of up to 99 repetitions play any sound when activated event.
- The ability to export and import chain and single event, with all the sounds in them, or just their narratives.
- The ability to copy, modify, insert and delete chains and single events.
- Quick access to the operating chains and single events from the status bar.
- Protection from rebooting the device for running chains and events.
- The efficiency of the running sequences and individual events in a locked device, the screen is off or after you exit the application.
- The ability to record chain with a stopwatch.
- Ability to pause and resume working, and chains of single events.
In the nearest future the application will be added the following features:
- Selecting the icon for the notification of the selected event.
- Create a group of timers.
- Widgets to start and stop chain attached to the widget, or a single event.
- Ability to assign a sound instead of a voice message, typed text.
- Examples of use as a template chain of events.
Currently the application supports the following languages: English, Russian.
If you would like me to add your language support, please contact me and I will send you the materials to be translated into any language present in the application.
Please feel free to contact me by e-mail on any errors found as well as to share your ideas on application improvements or in a case of localization requests.
Keywords: timer, sport, exercise, meditation, kitchen, eating, cooking, yoga, contemplation, interval, circular, heart-lifting, cardio, boxing, running, cycling, sprinting, countdown, chain, events.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 1.8 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it as a quiz timer, break timer, recess timer, group work and nap timer.
* Students use it as a practice LSAT test timer, science experiments and laundry timer. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! As a kitchen timer: cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice timer, laundry timer, workout timer, picking up the kids, meditation timer and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves. Timer+ is great as an oven timer or a bread timer.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts! A perfect grill timer!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects by using Timer+ as a project timer.
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
Long-press the buttons to edit the times. Options->Setting for vibrate, volume etc.
Useful for many activities: meditation, exercise, etc.
Update: Should fix sleep-related bugs.
Donations welcome (press menu in app)! :-)
Your timer can be set in as little as 2 key presses, compared to 30 or so in other timer apps on the Android Market.
- Rock solid stability and reliability
- Ergonomic timer entry
- Does not acquire wake-locks and so will not drain your battery unlike other timers
- Uses system alarm manager and robustly stores alarms so that the alarm doesn't fail when the app is closed
- Less aggressive/annoying timer sound (rooster loops every few seconds instead of without delay)
- Less aggressive/annoying vibrate settings (as above)
- Timer up to 999 minutes long (PRO version only)
- No adverts (PRO version only)
Future planned features:
- Multiple Timers
- Custom Vibrate patterns
- Custom Alarm Tones
- Single Ring mode
- LED blink alert
- Stopwatch function
- Kitchen Timer
- Food Timer
- General Alarm
- Vibrate permission
- Internet access and coarse location required for AdMob adverts and analytics (not shown in the Pro/Donate version).
- Read phone state. Used to check phone ID for registration
A few people have emailed me concerned about location etc. I am a sole developer, I'm not spending my time trying to locate and spy on you! ;)
I use an analytics library which shows me which countries the apps I write are downloaded which helps me to decide which languages to localise for first.
The app also sends me statistics about crashes so that I can detect any bugs I introduce and fix them quickly.
Lastly, for those who have the free version, the Google ads use location to serve you ads in the right language and the location that suits you e.g. adverts for American products in English rather than for German products in German.
I hope this helps to explain why these permissions exist.