A configurable (rule based) multi-purpose app that will prefix, suffix and/or replace numbers in your calls, provide customizable call notifications, call confirmations, auto handle calls, whitelist/blacklist numbers and more! All this is made on-the-fly based on your own set up rules. Just mix and match conditions and actions as you like!
You no longer need to manipulate or change your contact list just because your calling plans or habits change.
The rules in Prefixer are set up using a number of conditions and actions that are easy to configure, enable and disable.
When the condition(s) in a rule apply – the action(s) are executed.
Supported rule conditions:
✓ Number pattern recognition using regular expressions (incl. expression templates and a regular expression cheat sheet)
✓ Include/exclude secret and unknown numbers
✓ Contact list existence
✓ Contact labels (ex. Home, Work, Mobile...)
✓ Contact group member (ex. Family, Friends, Coworkers...)
✓ Roaming status
✓ WiFi connected/disconnected
✓ Day of week
✓ Time of day
Supported rule actions:
✓ Add prefix
✓ Add suffix
✓ Remove characters
✓ Replace removed character(s).
✓ Add original/manipulated number to call log
✓ Lookup contact (caller id)
✓ Call confirmation - basic, manual, password protect, auto reject and challenge mode (party mode/drunk blocker)
✓ Auto handle calls - auto answer, auto answer via speaker phone, deny & silence call
✓ Personal call notifications with your own configurable vibration patterns, text, font sizes, alignment, colors etc.
Prefixer also contains an on/off widget for your home screen.
Great for country codes, calling cards, access numbers, phone extensions, SIP dialing, Google Voice, Skype to go, PBX, Centrex solutions, FRITZ!Box, speed dialing, call confirmation, the problematic Facebook contact sync and similar!
You can add and share rules with your friends by using and scanning QR codes, web links or by file (*.prfxr). Complete rule sets can be exported/imported to and from file.
Prefixer currently supports these languages:
* temporary disabled while being retranslated for Prefixer 2.0.
Join the Prefixer Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100517633555933616775 to discuss, download and share rules with other Prefixer users!
About in-app purchases:
Prefixer is free to use, but comes with some limitations unless supportively unlocked by an in-app purchase. A maximum of one (1) rule for outgoing calls and one (1) rule for incoming calls will be able to be triggered until app is unlocked.
Please note! If you want to use the widget, install Prefixer directly on the phone (not SD). Otherwise the widget will be removed when enabling USB mass storage and not available until you reboot your system again (the same goes for every app with widget and A2SD functionality).
Effortlessly swipe between your dial pad, contacts lists, recent calls and big favourites with no LAG! Finally have a stock android feel on your Samsung, Sony or HTC device..
In the media:-
★★★★★ ahadaily.com's - 25 Essential Paid Communication Android Apps for Android Powers Users
★★★★★ gadtecho.com's - 10 Best Android Apps
+ Full T9 support
+ Call log grouping
+ Landscape mode
+ Speed dial (Pro Only)
+ Keep in memory (Pro Only)
+ Totally customisable tabs (Pro only)
+ Customisable Transition effects (Pro Only)
+ Cover flow for contacts; just turn your phone landscape (Pro only)
+ Custom fonts, Backgrounds, Colours just about every item! (Pro only)
+ Use your own background (Pro only)
+ Hide the recents tab (Pro only)
+ Change dial pad colour (Pro only)
+ One handed dialer mode for large screen devices (Pro only)
+ English, German, French, Norwegian, Spanish, Hindi, Hebrew, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese support
+ Dynamic indexed contact list
+ Phone number formatting
+ Stock android style
+ Big favourite photos
+ Very fast
+ Delete one or all call logs via long press
+ Copy & Paste & Edit phone numbers
+ Send SMS's, edit or call contacts via long press
+ Haptic feedback
+ Pressing dial brings up last called number
+ Sort by surname in contacts list
+ Configure dialer sounds
Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/swipedialerapp
For support come to the support forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/swipe_dialer
Public beta testers please join here https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105346638127245456314
Any problems email me :)
Keywords: dialler app,dialler,diallers,t9 dialler,predictive dialler,phone,dialer,dial,T9,contact,contacts,smart dialer,quick dial,speed dial, aosp, stock, fast,dialer predictive ,pronto dialer, dial, dialing
It's possible to use any prefix.
This application can be used also abroad to make international calls through the so called "calling card that need to put a particular numer and pin before each number.
The App is divided in four sections :
1) In the section CONTACTS it's possible to select or find (typing its name or surname in the apposite field) the contact that you want to call;
- if in the section SETTINGS you have enabled the prefix or the anonymous call, the prefix will be automatically placed before the number you want to dial;
2) In the section DIALER it's possible to type the phone number you want to dial;
- if in the section SETTINGS you have enabled the prefix or the anonymous call, the prefix will be automatically placed before the number you want to dial;
3) In the section Favourites there are all contacts that are set as Favourite in your device. It's possible to find easily a contact typing its name or surname in the apposite field.
4) In the section SETTINGS it's possible to :
- insert the prefix that need has to be set before each call;
- enable or disable the suffix, so you can send a tone as soon as the calling starts, so you won't listen to the automatic voice, but your call will start soon;
- enable or disable the prefix;
- enable or disable anonymous call;
If you notice any malfunction of the application or if you want to suggest us something, please send an email to the following email : email@example.com. We'll answer you as soon as possible.
Makes it more easy to use LINE Premium Call.
With this application, you can create a shortcut of LINE Premium Call, and it enables you to start LINE Premium Call with One Tap.
In addition, you can select whether to dial using LINE Premium Call or other dialers when you make a call from your contacts or recent calls.
Notice: If your smartphone does not display the screen to select whether to dial using LINE Premium Call or other dialers even if you have installed this application, please set "Select Dialer" of this application setting.
If you select a dialer with "Always" (Use by default for this action.), you can't reselect dialers until you reset your smartphone setting, "Launch by default".
This application makes it possible to select dialers with One Tap even if you have selected a dialer with "Always".
Not only LINE Premium Call and the default dialer, but also other dialers such as AGEphone, Media5-fone, MobileVOIP, Scydo, Skype, Viber, Zoiper and so on are selectable. (However, this application might not work normally with some models or dialers.)
Moreover, this application makes it possible to add a prefix number when dialing. (Preset prefixes is for Japanese telephone services. If you don't need them, please delete.)
This application has experimental functions (not yet guaranteed), which make it possible to disable the auto screen off and the vibration during a call made using LINE Premium Call.
"It's troublesome to unlock the screen when I want to hang up."
"It's annoying to get a vibraion from the calender / email notification during a call."
If you think so, please try using these functions.
※For using LINE Premium Call, You need to install LINE and set up LINE Premium Call.
※This application is not LINE official tool. But as a LINE Premium Call lover, I would be happy if it could contribute to the spread of LINE Premium Call.
※This application is available to select dialers even if LINE is not installed.
※If you have installed an application such as Call Confirm that makes it possible to confirm a call, this application doesn't sometimes make it possible to select dialers. For more information, see the help site. (https://sites.google.com/site/maestainer/support-en/help-premium_dialer)
※This application is trusted and safe Androider's official application that has been developed in Japan. (https://androider.jp/official/app/4e09c53920f2ea31/)
Simply open the Mini Dialer app or say 'Open Mini Dialer' on the watch to get started.
* Make outbound calls from your watch
* End phone calls from your Android Wear watch
* Standard dialer interface with number pad input
* Setting to enable auto speakerphone
* Supports the LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360, and other Android Wear watch devices
* Clean and modern user interface
If you have any questions please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
**This app is also designed for samsung multiwindow. If you don't know what is it, read below!**
Multidialer is a complete dialer with various features thinked for improve your calls.
There are a lot of great features, for example:
- Suggestions and t9 algorithm;
- Notification widgets;
- Home screen dialer widget (only plus) and 3 starred in android widget;
- Left slider with contact list (and pictures);
- Right slider with call logs;
- Top slider with settings (inspired by material design);
- Long click on a contact for a quick preview, then click on the pictures for the contact sheet;
- Shortcuts on the numbers;
- Send sms;
- Adaptive UI, that change if you are in multiwindow mode or normal mode (read after about this samsung's feature);
- Automathic call when you put the phone near your ear.
- 4 gestures over the numeric keypad, with different effects if the text field is empty or full;
- Air gestures, control your phone without touching the screen (worked on some samsung devices);
- Others (check the FAQ menu for the complete list of features and instructions).
The interface is designed for have these functions at your fingertips, with a minimal modern graphic style! Also, the style is highly customizable thanks to a lot of themes and the various options.
This app is also designed for samsung devices that support samsung's multiwindow feature (as galaxy s4, s3, note, note 2, note 3...). In some samsung devices you cannot use the dialer in multiwindow mode. With this app you can use the dialer and another app (like browser, playstore, etc...) at the same time! Thanks to the adaptive ui feature, when you are in multiwndow mode the interface change for improve comfort!
Attention: when you make a call you must use the standard interface. Is impossible to replace it (without root). Is a the way used by system for fired calls. You can see it when push the phone icon in every dialer app. Usually this interface doesn't support multiwindow, so this dialer work in multiwindow, but when you starting a call, you'll see the interface in fullscreen. Unfortunatly I cannot do anything for this, is not an issue.
What is samsung multiwindow? It is a great feature for multitasking. Through this, you can split screen in two parts, in order to use 2 apps at the same time! for enable it (depends if your device has this feature) you must check the
toggle "multiwindow", then push and hold back button. You'll see a sidebar that contains all the app that support multiwindow mode. Drag and drop 2 apps from this to the screen and enjoy multitasking!
- Call & read phone state: for making calls;
- Read contacts & read call log: for contacts and call log;
- Write call log & write contacts: for delete calls and modify contacts (is required in some devices);
- Vibration: used when push a button;
- Modify audio settings: for make a call with speaker on;
- com.samsung.android.providers.context.permission.WRITE_USE_APP_FEATURE_SURVEY: for samsung multiwindow on 4.4+ devices.
Also, enables fast T9 smart search through the contacts by name or company name.
Search using two alphabets at the same time. Available alphabets are:
* Latin (all Latin-based European languages are supported)
* Cyrillic (Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, Bulgarian...)
SWIPE LEFT: to delete the last typed number or character
SWIPE RIGHT: to delete all
SWIPE UP / DOWN: to switch to T9 search
SWIPE UP / DOWN: to list through the search results in T9 mode
LONG TAP ON THE TOP GREEN BAR: to make a call
To use pauses when dialing a number:
LONG TAP ON ONE: to enter ; in numeric mode
LONG TAP ON TWO: to enter , in numeric mode
To enter + for international dialing:
LONG TAP ON ZERO in numeric mode. + will be entered only as a first character.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
If you find this useful, please support development by buying Number Fixer Donation.
v1.3 - '+' fix, 13 digits for add
Truedialer gives you instant access to relevant information about people you are about to call, and lets you save the information quickly into your phonebook for later use. And the best part? It’s completely FREE!
• Fast, accurate, and easy to use
• Quick dial for calling favorite contacts
• Access over 1 billion Contacts through our unique Truecaller search integration.
• No more unknown call records in your call log, we fill in the missing information for you (if available)
• T9 search (supports predictive text)
• Search quickly
• Edit phone contacts for managing phonebook
Truedialer is brought to you by the Truecaller Team! More than 100M people around the world use Truecaller to help manage their contacts and calls, with millions more joining each month.
Please note: WiFi or data connection needed to lookup contacts outside your phonebook
We do not recommend uninstalling/disabling the stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911, 112, 999, 1XX etc)!
To make the best user experience for our users we need the following permissions; location (to filter out irrelevant search results depending on country location), contacts (the ability for users to manage their contacts within the app), and phone (to be able to directly call a phone number)
To learn more about why we require certain permissions please visit: http://www.truecaller.com/support#/Truedialer/a9
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Cross-platform Instant Messaging – an Android user can chat with an iPhone user or a Windows OS user can chat with a BlackBerry user. Offer unlimited mobile chatting and increase stickiness to your brand.
★Easy Sign Up with Mobile Number as user ID & automatic Buddy List creation with facility to invite phonebook contacts to install the app.
★Facility to enable Mobile Top Up.
For Service Providers
iTel Mobile Dialer Express is available in all major OS Platforms and you can fully customize & brand it as per your requirements. For a free trial:
1. Visit www.revesoft.com
2. Register for a free Demo, with details of your softswitch(IP, Port) & we will send you a Demo Operator Code for testing the app on your own softswitch.
For End Users
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Collect Operator Code from your VoIP service provider. If the Service Provider is using REVE platform, he will be able to provide a valid Operator Code.
2. Mobile Number – to be entered with country code.
3. Password – Received via SMS / IVR after entering your mobile number.
*Call log grouped by contact
*Swipe between screens
*Simultaneous search on calls and contacts on two languages
*Filter contacts by group/organization
*Filter calls by type
**Internet and Location permissions are for Yandex geo-search**