In the third game about Pettson’s Inventions you get to explore Pettson and Findus farm while completing even more of their amazing inventions.
Enjoy 36 brand new inventions divided into 6 different areas, each with it’s own unique theme. Construct a ferris wheel in the woodshed, create an egg-painting machine in the henhouse or build a wake-up invention by combining an apple, a dog and some paint! Look for the missing bike parts and see if you can complete the final mission, to fix Pettson’s bike!
Drag and drop the items onto the unfinished invention and put them in the right place. Press play and see what happens! Follow Pettson’s instructions and help him to finish all inventions.
The simple interface combined with challenging tasks makes this game appealing for both kids and parents who are interested in learning more about physics and creativity. Pettson’s Inventions 3 is a pedagogic app that practices logic and stimulates creativity for preschoolers.
- 36 brand new amazing inventions
- 6 fantastic areas
- Voices in English, German and Swedish
- Original artwork from the creator of Pettson, Sven Nordqvist
- Kid friendly interface
- No in-app purchase
- No ads
- Choose to play with or without fake objects to adjust the difficulty level
Check out Pettson’s Inventions 1 & 2 for more amazing inventions to complete.
* Please note: This game is not playable on Nvidia Tegra 2 based devices (some tablets and phones released around 2011) *