Track, measure, and improve your fitness.
Runner uses GPS to track your fitness activities, including distance, time, speed, and calories.
See all tracks on http://Bbrather.com
There is an option of saving the map paths online.
Record all your runs, analyze your performance . Set new personal records!
are a beginner or an advanced runner. Route Runner makes running even more interesting for you!
Being somewhere and you don’t know where to run to get a route with a specific length? Going in another country without internet connection where you want to run a previously created route, but you won’t remember every checkpoint? Are you new into running and you want to start it easy and continuously increase your running experience? Are you an advanced runner looking for challenges?
Route Runner is the solution!
Create your route!
The main feature of Route Runner is to create your own route or let the application create one. Just drag & drop the start, finish and up to eight checkpoints on the map to create your custom route. Tell the application that you want to run about 5km and Route Runner calculates a random route for you. Adapt the random generated route later on, if you are not happy enough with it!
Start your run!
Start a run anytime and track yourself. If you have previously created a route, the app can tell you where to run (e.g. Turn right on..) ! While running Route Runner tells you your current statistics. Afterwards you can always share your workout.
The other possibility to go on a workout is to start an activity run. The application tells you when to start and stop an activity. For example beginners can use this function to run for 3 minutes and then walk for one minute. Advanced runners may sprint every 1 kilometer/mile for 10 seconds. It doesn’t matter if you are a good runner or not! Activity run may help everybody to get even more out of their running experience.
Share your workout or route!
If you want to share your workout or route you can simply do that with every application installed on your smartphone that supports sharing. Whilst a lot of other applications require Facebook, Twitter, .. permissions, Route Runner won’t ask you for anything like this! Your data remains your data!!
Achievements are a good motivation technique! Try to run faster or even further! Increase your running experience by achieving simple tasks.
* Quick run
* Activity run
* Custom route
* Random route
* Save/Load routes
* Export/Import routes
* Offline saved routes
* List your workouts
* Your data remains your data
* Share workouts without app asking for Facebook, Twitter, .. permissions
* Easy to learn!
* For beginners and advanced runners
On the show you’ll hear inspirational stories, tips and training advice regardless of your current ability. Each show contains current timely training thoughts, a lesson or expert interview and closes with an actionable quick tip you can immediately use in your own running.
Whether you are looking to get started running, complete your first 5K, 10K, half marathon or full marathon, or want to make your next one the best yet, take Runner Academy Podcast along for your run and prepare to get out and crush it!
The official Runner Academy Podcast app is the most convenient way to access Runner Academy Podcast on your phone. With our app you are always connected to the top running podcast so you are ready to get out and crush it anytime, anywhere!
This app contains the following additional features:
* Streaming or download access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes - and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Access to exclusive extras like PDFs, wallpapers, and bonus content when made available
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show including email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
Please note, not all episodes may have exclusive extras.
Runner Academy has already helped thousands of runners achieve their running goals, it's time to achieve yours!
★★★★★ It‘s a perfect app for runners - by running enthusiast Heidi Tarkpea
★★★★★ A very useful application for all runners - by endurance athlete Ali Wehbi
★★★★★ I highly recommend. I really like that - by running enthusiast Camilla Piggott
► Download NOW ►
★ BEST WARM-UP EXERCISE VIDEOS FOR RUNNERS ★
★ BEST CORE EXERCISE VIDEOS FOR RUNNERS ★
★ BEST LOWER BODY EXERCISE VIDEOS FOR RUNNERS ★
★ BEST STRETCHING EXERCISE VIDEOS FOR RUNNERS ★
★ 5K RUNNING PLAN ★
★ 5 MOST COMMMON RUNNING INJURIES ★
► Download NOW and become a strong runner ►
Use it as your daily running diary!
* show totals by week, month or year.
* Track personal best performances (PR's) by race's, training courses or both.
* Display in English or Metric units.
* Share results with coaches and friends.
* Shoe mileage tracking.
* Race results!
* Changing Phones? No need to re-enter all of your information on the new phone, this app automatically backs up your data to the SD Card(if available) where it can easily be restored onto your new device.
And much more...
This is the ultimate in running applications in the Android Market. Includes the ever popular Running Calc w/Age Grade calculator along with race results finder, race finder, and race trainer.
The Race Trainer portion of the app is very similar to the RunnersWorld SmartCoach application. It will create many different plans based on recent race performances. Key features found in this that cannot be found in SmartCoach are:
**Dynamic plan length which allows you to pick the date of your race rather than simply the number of weeks in the plan
**Ability to edit each and every workout created in the plan
**Ability to mark days and weeks as completed
**Ability to export the created plans via email for ease of printing
**Plans for race distances up to 100mile ultra marathons
**And a Widget for your desktop to display the days workout!!!!
The race finder portion will find races throughout the world based on location provided. Once plans are found you are able to browse to the Race's website as well as map out the location of the race within Google maps.
The results finder portion currently supports OnlineRaceResults.com as well as MarathonGuide.com for individual race results.
Last, but not least, is the Running Calculator that started Epic Runner. This is a Running - Pace - Predictor Calculator that will predict race results based on previous performances. Also splits, pace, time, speed, and age graded calculations. Includes many preset distances and the ability to enter custom distances.
Contact via email for comments and suggestions.
Keywords: running, triathlon, 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, 15k, 25k, training, awesome, lasers, pew.
Sleep Time uses the sensitive accelerometer in your Android to detect movements during the night. Our advanced algorithm determines your phase of sleep, and sets off the alarm at the perfect moment. You will never wake up from a deep sleep feeling groggy again.
Find out why over 30 MILLION users love our apps!
★ Set the alarm clock with a single gesture
★ Alarm rings even in silent mode
★ Choose from any of our 20 built in alarms
★ Sleep Lab™ with sleep cycle analysis
★ Advanced wake-up optimization algorithm
★ Full history and graphs make comparison easy
★ No glasses needed for our easy to read interface!
Let us know how you like the app! Visit us at: www.azumio.com
Studies show that it's not the total length of sleep but the amount of complete sleep cycles what is important. Use the default values or tweak the settings to fit your personal needs.
Sleep better tonight with Wakeup Time!
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, calories & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic has recently been revamped to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Notable new app features include:
* Runtastic Training Plans are available on Android for the first time! Select your professionally-designed plan today to make progress and reach your goals.
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 30 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player and additional music sources, including Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
Your certified personal trainers guide you through exercises with timed, step-by-step audio, photo and video instructions complete with encouragement! Whether you’re doing bodyweight workouts at home or lifting weights at the gym, Skimble’s Workout Trainer is the ultimate fitness companion. You can also choose your area of focus and use it to get a six pack, lose weight, improve your running, practice yoga, and more.
Workout Trainer is ideal for people who want to get in shape without using any exercise equipment. Also great for those who enjoy Tabata, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), timed workouts and CrossFit WOD.
Here are a few ways that Workout Trainer is the best app to help you achieve your fitness goals:
✓ Follow along to workouts with audio instructions and progress cues
✓ See instructional photos and videos that explain each move in detail
✓ Complete our free virtual fitness consultation wizard for a customized experience!
✓ Easily create and edit workouts from your Android!
✓ Add our home screen widget to see a new workout every day
✓ Share your workouts via Email, Facebook and Twitter
✓ Play your favorite music while working out
✓ Discover our community of exercisers like you
✓ Try new and recommended workouts from the community
Our Premium PRO+ 'all-you-can-exercise' subscription features:
★ PRO-only Workout of the Week challenges and specialized workouts
★ All access pass to custom training programs ($500+ value)
★ HD exercise videos with PRO audio coaching
★ Do web workouts on the www.skimble.com website
★ Created unlimited workouts including Shakercizer
★ Access PRO-only community forums with trainers
★ Enjoy an ad-free experience & more!
★ PRO+ is available for $6.99/month. PRO+ three (3) months is $20.97 and six (6) months is $41.94 USD.
Everything tracked with Skimble's Workout Trainer application is synchronized with the Skimble.com website, so you can track your progress online, and connect with the active community of millions that have made Workout Trainer a top free Android app in Health & Fitness.
Get healthy today with Skimble's Workout Trainer app!
After your workout you can analyze graphs of pace, altitude and speed.
To secure your data and get access to more features you can optionally connect IronLog Runner with a FREE account for IronLog.com. On IronLog.com you can also keep a log of your diet and track your body weight and body measures. Currently, an account is needed to get statistics on burned calories.
This app is still in BETA version. If you have any problems or suggestions of improvement, please visit our forum on http://ironlog.com
Keywords: jogging, jog, run, running, walk, biking, tracker, track, sport, fitness
- Push-button data entry
- Auto-calculation on every change as it is entered
- Pace: time & distance ==> pace & speed
- Time: pace & distance ==> time & speed
- Predict the time to complete a race
- Metric or imperial (English) units
- Persistent data across sessions
This application is not 100% guarantee that you stop smoking, the final result depends only on you!
PS this is my first experience in creating and publishing the application, and if you have any questions or comments you can leave them in the comments or send me email:
- Records route, distance, time, and pace during workout
- Personal dashboard saves history, visualizes results
- Auto Facebook/Twitter posting
- Audio feedback reads progress during workout
new in 1.5.0: supports for QVGA
Have You ever wanted to burn body fat and get perfect abs?
Try interval workout to burn belly fat and then Caynax Aerobic Weider Six (A6W) app to form perfect 6 pack.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training, is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 9–20 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
HIIT session consists of a warm up period of exercise, followed by six to ten repetitions of high intensity exercise, separated by medium intensity exercise, and ending with a period of cool down exercise. The high intensity exercise should be done at near maximum intensity. The medium exercise should be about 50% intensity. The number of repetitions and length of each depends on the exercise. The goal is to do at least six cycles, and to have the entire HIIT session last at least fifteen minutes and not more than twenty.
There is no specific formula to HIIT. Depending on your level cardiovascular development, the moderate-level intensity can be as slow as walking.
The original protocol set a 2:1 ratio of work to recovery periods, for example, 30–40 seconds of hard sprinting alternated with 15–20 seconds of jogging or walking.
HIIT is considered to be an excellent way to maximize a workout that is limited on time.
Because of exercise intensity this type of workout is not intended for everyone. You should consult:
- health doctor to determine if You are capable to perform such exercises
- professional trainer to create workout schedule for You.
You can use this app for workouts like: Tabata, Fartlek, Kettlebell, jumping ropes, meditation, yoga and other fitness workouts that could use timer.
- Enhanced timer
- Workout schedule for next 30 days
- Workout reminder
- Option to change workout time for calendar days
- Workouts list with option to create, delete and edit workouts
- Workout schedule for whole week
- Voice feedback - TTS countdown with option to edit spoken texts - You might need additional TTS software like IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ.
- Beeps countdown with option to use built-in beeps or set any sound
- Countdown: every second, every 'n-th' second, first 'n' seconds, last 'n' seconds, remaining last 'n' seconds
- TTS/Beep information about workout stage
- Rewind backward and forward
- Built-in sample workout for Tabata.