Den nya applikationen ger dig nya förbättrade kartor. Beroende på vart du befinner dig får du en snabb överblick över dina träffar och kan enkelt sortera dem på närhet eller alfabetisk ordning
En vägbeskrivning gör att du kan beräkna avstånd, köra efter beskrivning eller sträckan uppritad på karta. Du kan se sökresultaten på flygkartor, Hybrid och sjökort.
Automatisk nummeruppslag (Caller-ID Lookup) av inkommande och/ utkommande samtal är integrerat i Eniro applikationen, så du kan se vem som ringer.
･The incoming number can be displayed by the where to make contact name.
･It is also possible to record in the message history in the option.
・Galaxy Nexus / Galaxy S2 / Xperia arc / Lynx 3D / Galaxy Tab / Galaxy S / Xperia / HT-03A
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 8 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email email@example.com. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/android/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
I fixed it to make it work with arbitrary contact sources (like CardDAV-Sync).
Also this version got some improvements. Write me for additional feature requests.
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Currently, it has the following enhancements (compared to the stock contact editor of Android 2.1):
* stateful editing: return to an unsaved contact with the new launcher
* option to set default account for new contacts
* copy/move contact between accounts (tap account icon for a menu)
* merge data from another contact
* remove a contact from a specific account
* basic group management (still needs some work)
* more predefined labels for phone numbers and emails (for custom contact sources)
* labels for websites
* support for editing "Relation" (not for Exchange)
* support for Google's custom fields (Google Contacts only)
* slightly rearranged layout (less scrolling)
* extra confirmation step when deleting fields (to prevent accidental deletion of fields)
* "take photo" option
* select photo size
* manage multiple contact photos
* additional fields in organization: department & role
* date picker for events (can handle phones that store dates as timestamps internally)
* set contact ring tone and "send directly to voice mail"
* field for "Internet Call" (Android 2.3+ only)
* allows to set behaviour when back-button is pressed
* collapse editor sections for aggregated contacts
* responsive user interface
* option to disable phone number auto-formatting
* more to come (write me)
After installing this app you won't see any launcher icon in your app list. It will be started whenever you try to edit or create a contact (and you select "Contact Editor Pro").
This app will not edit or remove contacts from read-only sources like Facebook! This is due to the definition of read-only ;-).
Also, if you see a blank screen when editing contacts that are aggregated with a Facebook contact, try to remove and recreate your Facebook account. Facebook limits access from other apps which breaks the contacts API in a way. For further information see http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/22/google-android-facebook-contacts/
Please keep in mind that your sync adapter may not be able to sync all fields that Contact Editor Pro offers.
Also, this app lets you edit some fields, that many contact apps do not even show (department, role, website labels). This is not a Contact Editor Pro bug.
Note regarding Events:
There is a big problem with events in this editor (better: with Android). The Android SDK documentation states about the database column for the date: 'The event start date as the user entered it.' Unfortunately does every manufacturer have it's own opinion about the format. Some are happy with 'yyyy-mm-dd', my phone uses unix timestamps.
So, before you can edit an event's date you will have to set the device's internal date format. Open the menu and select "settings". If your device doesn't recognize one format, try another one. Write me if no format works for you!
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
Please report bugs by sending me a mail stating what happened and what you did before it happened. Often the Market bug reports are not very helpful without additional informations.
* taken contact photos appear twice in media gallery
*Currently this app does not work on the Samsung Galaxy due to hardware incompatibilities*
Just aim your camera and see exactly where each Solar System object is located, day or night, even while indoors.
Where will the Sun and Moon rise or set today? How do the planets align on any date?
Fun facts too!
*Installation requires access to a paid Mindjet web account or an active Mindjet trial. Existing users will still have access to their files
The best way to visually capture and organize information! Brainstorm ideas, take notes, and track tasks from the convenience of your Android device.
• Quick and Easy Information Capture – Use it for note taking, brainstorming, or creating tasks. Manage supporting information via attachments, links and notes.
• Anytime, Anywhere Access – Take your work with you and access it from your Android device whenever, wherever.
• Feature Packed – Mindjet for Android comes loaded with powerful features accessible through an intuitive menu. Mapping features, text styling, topic styling, relationships, and tools (attach, links, export, etc.).
• Tagging – Use keywords to organize and sort your Mindjet files. Makes it easier to search for maps as well.
• Gesture Shortcuts – Replaces the keyboard shortcuts for easy to use gesture shortcuts designed to bring the most common commands right to your fingertips.
• Dropbox® Support – Sync your Mindjet files from your phone to your PC with Dropbox.
• Mindjet File Format (.mmap).
• Support for Android 2.1 and later.
• Zoom in and out.
• Drag and drop topics.
• Create topic notes.
• Various topic styles with simple gestures.
• Add icons and images for context and detail.
• Priority markers.
• Create relationships between topics.
• Add attachments and hyperlinks to supporting files and web pages.
• Gesture shortcuts – draw shapes in order to execute various commands.
• Full-screen mode.
• File tagging for easy organization and search.
• Support for keyboard shortcuts.
We've also added updated the widget! Get your facts on your homescreen or your lock screen to get your daily dose of factuality! Click on the fact to load the app, then star it and share it with your friends on Facebook!
(Lock screen widget requires Android version 4.2+)
Random Facts has thousands upon thousands of facts. They range from all categories. There are silly facts, animal facts, science facts, president facts, food facts, foreign facts, completely random out of the blue facts, and much more.
Random Facts is simple to use!
Just click the random button to get started. If you're not in a button pressing mood, then just swipe back and forth between facts! There's so many interesting facts you'll want to save some of them to share with friends later. Just click on the star to save it for later! In landscape mode, all your favorite facts appear on the sidebar, or you can click the menu to bring them up!
All the facts are numbered, so if there's a certain fact you want to see, click on the fact counter and enter a number to go to that fact. Play around with random numbers to see which facts you'll get!
We're always reviewing the app and adding new facts and features based on your input! I know a lot of you want search; I'm testing an implementation of it, but it's not ready yet. We've added a new Feedback feature. Feel free to use it to tell us about buggy areas, incorrect facts, or send your suggestions for new features!
Note: Long facts are scrollable.
We have two types of widgets available 4х1 & 4х2. The Widget downloads database updates regularly. You can send your fact to our server and after administration desk checking it can be added to facts’ database. It will become available for all interested application users.
45 Cheat Sheets in your mobile to have the exact syntax wherever you go. A Java programming guide also included.
Use the possibilities the mobile phone brings so you have all the most useful java syntax on the go. Do you have an exam or do you want to improve your programming skills? study on the transportation instead of wasting your time.
Java programming Guides
Multiple reference cards for each following subjects:
Java programming Guide
EJB 2.0 Matrix
Exception Handling in EJB 2.01
Java 5 and 6 Reference Card
Java Collections JDK 6.0.1
Java Collections JDK 6.0.2
Java EE 6 Annotations
Java Quick Reference
Java Reference Sheet
Java Syntax Cheat Sheet
Java Server Pages Syntax v.1.1
Java Server Pages Syntax v.2.0
SD Installation support
Why INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permissions?
The application displays advertising that is served over the Internet.
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating here! http://goo.gl/jWm6dI
Thanks! You can also donate via Bitcoin. My address is: 1GFAcD6piVbv4fN6Xw6tNe5yrgGmdG2kcz
★ Using Task:Life you set goals such as going to the gym twice a week or not eating cake five days a week, then track your progress over time.
★ You record each day if you succeeded yesterday (and are thus encouraged to do the task today, particularly if you didn't manage it yesterday). This is an effective method of ingraining regular activities into your life.
★ Task:Life encourages you to exceed your own expectations by tracking the percentage of days you succeed and comparing this with your target. You can view a graphs of your history (and see how your performance has improved over time).
★ You can choose from several ways to view performance including an overall view, a (custom) windowed view or weekly approach.
For the price of a coffee you could dramatically improve your life.
"Top App. Best way to set/review custom daily goals."
"Fantastic, much more motivating than reminders! An indispensable app, I'd say :)"
"This simple app is turning my life around. I actually follow through with my habits now. The concept of percentages is great!"
When you write notes, memos, e-mail, information, shopping lists, to-do list, it can give you a quick and simple notepad editing experience.
You can set reminders for each important note, so that you will not miss important things.
You can place it on the phone's desktop, to record some easy to forget things. And there are two different specifications, each specification of five different colors of sticky notes can be selected.
*** Features ***
- Export as text to SD
- Share notes through facebook, twitter, and more.
- Multiple color desktop plug-in, let your desktop beautiful
- Supports online backup, sync to Google task, having the data safe forever.
- Sticky notes to remind function , so you never miss an important thing
- Create Home Screen shortcuts
- Todo, checklist, shopping list
- Customize font size and background color
- Provides list mode to facilitate your life
- Different notes in different folders to categorize, so your notes clear
- Use color classification notes
- Search for records
- "Quick notes" development based on open source MiCode Community. Adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
Or that women have a better sence of smell than men?
- This and 1000s other amusing Facts in many topics.
- To change a topic simply press the button "left" or "right" or press a middle button to select a topic from the list.
- It helps you to have a fun in traffic jam, in a train or air.
- It helps you to meet someone on a beach or party.
- By the way: do you know that most lipstick contains fish scales?
MobileNoter SE 4.4 allows you to:
• View and edit your notes in original OneNote format and layout
• Create new sections
• Add new pages
• Add images
• Work with handwriting notes (inks)
• Record audio notes
• Search through the notes
• Look through the tags summary
• Work with Password Protected sections
• Sync the app with Dropbox, SkyDrive and MS Sharepoint storages
• Add widgets to your home screen
Use MobileNoter to take your notes from Microsoft OneNote with you! This is the fastest and most convenient way to sync OneNote with your Android device!
- MobileNoter SE doesn’t support MS Office 2013 format yet. Format of the notebooks created or opened in MS Office Web Apps is being changed to MS Office 2013. This can cause sync issues with SkyDrive. You can still convert your notebooks to MS Office 2010 format. Please visit our blog at http://www.mobilenoter.com/Blog.
- MobileNoter SE is designed for MS OneNote 2010, there can be some problems with notebooks created with previous versions of MS OneNote.
- Do not use both MobileNoter SE and MobileNoter SE HD on the same device. This can cause unexpected results of the notebooks sync.
- We always recommend our users to backup OneNote files regularly especially when sharing them between several applications.
Satellite Tracking Is Back and Faster!
New Satellite category database soon!
see http://www.n2yo.com/satellites/ for list of the new extra beta category, check back in the next few days fore.
Sky Map turns your Android-powered device into a window on the night sky.
The Plus adds the new ability to track any near earth objects with a NORAD Id in real time. Follow satellites, the international space station, and more!
Sat Locks My take up to 1-2 minutes over cell networks!
You can get predictions for Iridium Flares for the next 7 days. Think shooting star like flares.
Based on code Open sourced and donated by Google.
Tracking data is courtesy of www.n2yo.com
Anyone interested in helping? Fell free to email.
Keywords: planetarium, astronomy, skymap, NORAD, satellites
EZ Droid will helps you to get more free internal phone storage space，more quikly phone running speed, extend your battery life ,protect your individual privacy. It holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. An easy-to-use tool which you will love!
★ Task killer: Kill all apps at once. single or multiple apps to kill
★ Uninstaller: Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple batch mode uninstall possible.
★ App to SD: Move apps to your SD card. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.
★Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone. save your phone memory.
EZDroid is in beta, we will add more and more functions soon! you can esaily manage your phone system.
- Alltid uppdaterad med senaste nytt.
- Få pushmeddelanden vid stora nyheter.
- Bläddra enkelt mellan artiklar genom att swipa i sidled.
- Spara artiklar som du vill läsa senare.
- Läs och skriv artikelkommentarer.
- Dela artiklar på Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin eller via mejl.
- Innehåller material från sajterna i IDG-nätverket, bland annat Computer Sweden, MacWorld, M3, PC för Alla, Techworld, Internetworld, CIO Sweden och IT24.