Control Sonos directly from the Google Play Music and Pandora apps using the Cast icon.
Press the Cast icon, select the MacronosCast device and choose a Sonos player (No setup required).
You can also configure shortcuts on the Home screen to play media of your choice.
To get started just open Macronos and press the plus icon in the title bar.
Select players, set volume, choose music and save the macro.
It will then be added to your Home screen as a shortcut.
* Stream Google Play Music and All Access to Sonos.
* Control Google Play Music playback directly from the Google Play Music app using the Cast icon.
* Control Pandora playback on Sonos directly from the Pandora Android app using the Cast icon.
* BeyondPod casting support.
* Stream music on Android to Sonos.
* Stream music from Dropbox to Sonos.
* Pause or fade-out Sonos players when you make or receive phone calls.
* Wi-Fi play - Starts playback when arriving home.
* NFC tag support. Start music with NFC tags.
* Podcast support. Plays latest or specific podcast on Sonos from RSS feed.
* 'Control' shortcut. From 'Control' you have access to the most common controls, existing macros and music. Hide players with parental control.
* Alarm feature to run a macro at a given time or repeating.
* Controls multiple households.
* Tasker, Locale, Llama (Locale plugin) integration for automated Sonos control.
Support for streaming Google Play Music and All Access to Sonos:
* Use the Cast icon in Google Play Music, select MacronosCast and choose Sonos player.
* Using the Cast icon you can play Google Play Music Radio directly to Sonos.
* In Google Play Music you can add All Access tracks to My Library or create a Playlist. Then they can be selected in a macro.
* This feature requires Google Play Music to be installed on the device. Google Play Music must update My Library and Playlists before Macronos can see new tracks.
* Also a good WiFi connection is required, as the music is streamed from Google through the Android device to Sonos.
Support for Pandora to Sonos:
* Requires that Pandora is added as a service in the Sonos Controller.
* Open the Android Pandora app and select the Cast icon next to the volume icon.
* Then select MacronosCast under "Connect to device" and select a Sonos player.
* Select group by touching the group icon at the top of the screen or by long-pressing the Group button on one of the players.
* Press the Menu button to access "Hide players". Press the Menu button 5 times to disable the "Hide players" menu option (Parental control).
* Access music or existing macros from the title bar.
* Long press the Next button to skip 30 seconds forward.
* Create "Sonos Favorites" with the music from your music services (Spotify, Rhapsody, MOG etc.) to be able to configure a macro to play it.
* Place the phone on the NFC tag just before pressing the Save button. Then press Save when "NFC tag detected" is displayed.
* For music services like Pandora, Songza, LastFM etc. you start the station and select it using the Now Playing menu when configuring a macro.
* When choosing Podcasts from the Music menu, select the menu on the right and choose "Use latest podcast". This will play the newest podcast from that feed.
* The macro shortcut icon indicates how many and what players were selected.
* Use the volume buttons on your phone or tablet to adjust the volume while the macro is executing ("Starting playback..." is showing).
* When adding or removing Sonos players from your home, please edit your macros, let it find all players and save it.
Questions or beta releases:
If you have questions or want beta releases of Macronos, join the following group and press "Testing opt-in":
Bugs or feature requests, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is written because all other Sonos controllers are too slow for the most simple tasks (like volume control).
This app is not a replacement for the official Android Sonos Controller app, but merely serves as a quick remote for your Sonos system.
Furthermore, it allows you to configure the music that you would like to start automatically on your Sonos Zoneplayers as soon as you connect to your home Wi-Fi and to mute music when a phone call is active.
------ Features ------
• Autodiscovery of your Sonos Zoneplayers.
• Playback (play, pause, stop) & Volume control
• Group zones (un-group by clicking the stop button on the specific zone widget)
• Quick access to your favorite radio stations, Sonos playlists, Line-in, Sonos Favorites
• Quick search and play Albums, Artists, Tracks
• On-demand info about the current play state, track, album, radio station, ...
• Control Crossfading and Shuffle for your Sonos queue
• Support for multiple active widgets, each one controlling a zone and each having its own color.
• Start official Sonos app with a click of a button (big widget only)
• Single zone and group volume control
• Sleep Timer
• Auto-play (selected music starts automatic when you get connected to your home Wi-Fi) for each zone with optional confirmation window.
• Auto-mute on active phone call
------ Manual ------
[Adding your ZonePlayers]
• The first time you place a widget on your home-screen, you have to configure your Sonos Zoneplayer(s).
You can either fill in the IP address(es) manually or autodiscover them.
• You will only be allowed to add IP addresses of Zoneplayers that are currently accessible, because the app
will automatically fetch info (like the name of the zone) from the Zoneplayer.
• Once you have configured all Zoneplayers, you can hit the 'Place Widget' button and it will ask you which one of the
configured/discovered Zoneplayers you want to control with the widget that you are currently adding to the home-screen. You can also change the color of the widget so that you can easily distinguish between your different Zoneplayers. Both color and opacity can be changed.
• Each time you add a new QuickSonosWidget widget to your home-screen, you will get the same configuration screen, where you can add/remove Zoneplayers.
• With the Volume Control buttons (below and above the name of the zone on the home-screen widget), you can control the volume
of that zone. Group volume can be controlled by clicking the name of the zone.
• The Play/Pause button will start/pause the music on the Zoneplayer
• The Stop button will stop the music
• With the Join button, you can link the player, attached to this widget, to another player that is currently active (playing). If multiple other players are playing different sources (queue, radio station, ...) you get a pop-up containing a list of the other configured/discovered Zoneplayers that can be grouped to the
Zoneplayer of this widget. If there is only one other source playing on your other players, it will automatically join that source.
• With the Music button, you get a pop-up where you can choose between Radio Station, Sonos Playlist, Line-In, Sonos Favorite, search for Album. Artist or Track.
Here you can also define if the selected source should be started automatically next time you connect to your home Wi-Fi.
• With the Info button, you get a pop-up with info: play state (PLAYING, STOPPED), current track, album, artist, radio station, group master, ...
• Starts the official Sonos app
• Configure a sleep timer
[Sonos Zone Icon]
• Configure auto-play/mute options and the color of the widget
------ DEBUGGING ------
If you encounter any issue, you can always click the "Email Log" button in the configure screen of the app to send the logging to us so we can investigate the issue.
SONOS COMBINES HiFi SOUND AND ROCK-SOLID WIRELESS
Experience your favorite music from the only system that combines warm, full-bodied sound with a powerful wireless network 100% devoted to streaming HiFi sound.
SONOS LETS YOU STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH - FROM ANY SOURCE TO ANY ROOM
Enjoy access to different music sources from the one app combined with complete multi-room capabilities so you can listen to your entire world of music in every room of your home.
SONOS IS SIMPLE TO SET-UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
Press two buttons and begin your listening experience using one powerful app to access your music with a modular system that can expand to other rooms in your home.
When choosing a great widget, you can choose from four styles.
Recommend the use of ICS with skin coldness http://droindman.blogspot.com/2012_05_01_archive.html
keywords: power amp poweramp max mp themes theme skin skins com.maxmpz.audioplayer.skin com.maxmpz.audioplayer.widget OR poweramp skin
It is a player to play MP3 with a simple operation.
I used to place the widget.
The difference between the Free version,
There is a shuffle function and repeat function and equalizer function.
Equalizer function is available since Android2.3.
There are four repeat function.
1. Only play the current track
2. Repeat playing the current song
3. Play all Songs (Free version)
4. Play all songs repeatedly
The main features,
1. I do not consume battery than any other player. I think it is.
(Other than playback wasted processing. Renewable does not at all. Even during sleep)
2. Player in the widget
(You do not need to launch the app.)
3. We can stop during playback, the icon will appear in the notification bar, and then click.
(You can stop immediately even when using other apps)
4. When you select a file folder and sound,
Since the list to extract the data, make it easier to select.
5. Repeat function and shuffle function
6. format corresponding wealth
Supported formats: mp3 3gp mid ogg wav mp4 m4a
flac Android 3.1+
(Video files only play sound)
There is no advertising.
Not connected to the network.
Please use the full-featured security with peace of mind.
※ About permissions
Status of the mobile
When an incoming call is coming at the time of reproduction, we are used to stop playback automatically.
★ "The Cure for iTunes withdrawal" - New York Times ★
★ Number one app in Newsweek's Top 10 Android apps for 2011 ★
Sync Without Wires! doubleTwist AirSync™ brings you wireless iTunes sync for music, photos and DRM-free videos with your Mac or PC over your home WiFi network.
Forget your iPod! Use in conjunction with the free doubleTwist Sync desktop app to automatically import iTunes and sync music, playlists, ratings or playcounts from your iTunes library.
AirSync and AirPlay for Android features include:
iTunes sync for your music library:
♬ Securely pair your Android device for iTunes sync with your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes music to Android from your PC or Mac over WiFi.
♬ Sync and automatically import MP3 purchases & downloads from Android back to your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes playcounts, playlists & ratings back to your computer, even after you create or modify them on Android (reverse-sync with iTunes is currently Windows-only.)
AirPlay on Android and MagicPlay for wireless speakers:
♬ AirPlay from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha (requires Android 4.1 or higher.)
♬ AirTunes support for older Apple devices such as Airport Express.
♬ AirPlay music and DRM-free video to Apple TV (black model).
♬ Play music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Sonos with AirSync's DLNA/UPnP feature.
Sync DRM-free video files:
♬ Sync and automatic, wireless import of photos and videos from Android to your PC.
doubleTwist AirSync is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Music Player, unlocking AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes-sync. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro you do not need to buy AirSync again as it is automatically unlocked for doubleTwist Pro users.
Instructions: The free doubleTwist desktop app requires MacOS X 10.5 or higher on your Mac, or WinXP SP2/Vista/Windows 7 or above on your PC. Once you install doubleTwist Sync on your Mac or PC, it will scan and import your iTunes and/or Windows Media Player library. It will also scan your Music folder for any additional music files. You don't need to be an iTunes user to sync MP3s and other music files using AirSync, although some features, such as playlist-sync, are optimized for iTunes.
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions about AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes sync on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletwist
Need Help about how to AirPlay on Android or iTunes-sync? Visit http://doubletwist.com/help/
doubleTwist has been described by numerous journalists and bloggers as the "iTunes for Android". AirSync helps you AirPlay music (AirTunes) or transition to Android from an iPod or iPhone by transferring and syncing iTunes music, playlists, ratings and more!
Download AirSync and free your iTunes by playing and syncing music to your Android without arbitrary restrictions and pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay.
iTunes and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Now A new full-screen panel pop up with cool design amd magic animation. Music swing is no longer a dream!
- Slide up and down to switch songs.
- Click on a song to play a specific song.
- Press the button in control area could get respond.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
- Flip the widget to switch songs.
- Flick left and right to switch between different songs in full screen mode.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
How to add Next Panel to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Next Panel option and choose the panel you like. A new screen will be added and the panel will be placed on the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Listen to music, internet streams and more with your bluetooth mono headphones!
Tested with: Nokia BH-213 + Sennheiser VMX 100
Before buying: Please try the free "Bluetooth Audio Widget TRIAL" (for compability with your mobile) , which is also available in the market.
***IF YOU SELECT TOO LARGE IMAGE FOR BUTTONS, IT WILL MAKE CRASH EVERY TIME WHEN WIDGET IS LOADED***
**IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM AFTER UPDATE PLEASE UNINSTALL THIS APP AND RE-INSTALL IT**
***NOT SUPPORT SONY PLAYER AND DROID PLAYER. TO USING THIS APP IN THESE DEVICE, USE OTHER PLAYER ***
**Google music album art support(Local file only)**
Recommand enable "Auto Update" in android market.
If an error occurs, report, or device and the version you are using, send an email with the error information will help to improve
Please send e-mail features you need to reflect the implementation, if possible we will actively implement.
Plug In Music Widget provides the following functions:
1 set number of music played, then music player automatically stop the playing
2 insert earphones and a music player automatically start to play music.
3 When you insert an earphone, set to automatically adjust the volume.
4 If you disconnect the headphones to play music continuously or can be stopped
5 Isolating Earphone set to automatically adjust the volume.
6 set time of music played, then music player automatically stops the playback of
7 as the default Music Player and Winamp controls the widget
8 using the volume key when the screen is off, the next / previous track to go
9 you can select transparent background, or background
If you cannot uninstall this app, App Settings -> Location & Security -> Device Manager tab -> plug in music widget deselect
Tested in Galaxy s2
Softwarelint reviewed this app!!
Widgets / Music widget / Winamp
/music/widget/timer/time/control/sensor/touch/clock/phone/shake/fMusic/free/sleep/pick up the phone/
Android doesn't support homescreen widgets for applications that are installed on the SD Card. When moving PlayerPro to the SD card, you should install the Widget Pack to continue using PlayerPro widgets.
PlayerPro Widget Pack requires PlayerPro 2.30 or above.
- Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS: 4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2.
- All widgets are skinnable: 6 different SKINS available.
- All widgets are customizable: option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, option to display shuffle/repeat controls, option to open player on title/album/picutre artwork press etc
1. By the mere touch of the player you will be able to unfold/fold the 3D album pictures. Meanwhile, you can chose your song only by changing the album pictures.
2. Choose the songs which you want after entering the setting.
1. This widget must be running on TSF Shell.
TSF Shell link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2. Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at: email@example.com.
Automatic music pause for incoming calls.
Automatic music pause on unplugging headset.
Keywords & Tags: TSF Shell,TSF 3D Music Widget,TSF Music Widget
11/06/2012 Playback function of PowerAmp can not currently available. I'm looking into it now.
Key features include:
- You have been provided a wealth of background images and Button icons, and preset settings
- (Buttons and background) image import
- apply custom font
- Supports the Playback Application of Android default player, Winamp
- Rich layout editor
- Support Widget on Lock Screen
- Add Grouping parts(group in the group)
- Support other Playback
Notice that having time indicator and progress bar can slow down the device and cause battery drain and there is no way to fix that.
Please support my developments by donating to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simple music widget for all the music lovers who have Xperia phones just for that reason, but cannot use the stock widget on non-stock launchers.
If both are installed and none is running, you can select which player to initialize.
ATTENTION: Although it shouldn't be allowed (there's an "information file" included in every app), some ROMs/devices might install this app to SD. This often causes the Widgets not to be enlisted in Widget selection. In this case, please move the app to main storage (you can do this with some entry in the system preferences).
If you experience troubles like weird display or nonresponsive widgets, try to remove an re-add the widget.
More from developer
Sonos Widget brings many additional features not included in the official widget.
- Two different widget types, ranging in size from 4x1 to 4x2.
- Fully customizable
- Displays relevant meta-data.
- Volume control.
- Playback (Play, Pause, Next, Previous).
Additional features in Pro-version
- DashClock Extension.
- Queue and favourites control.
- 4x4 Controller widget
- 4x2 Keyguard widget.
• Select an Sonos Widget from your 'Widget'-drawer and add it to your home-screen. Follow the on-screen setup for connecting to your Sonos system.
• Please email email@example.com if you have comments/questions/problems with this application.
• Leaving comments and ratings in the market is great, but I have no way of contacting you to respond to your comment.
Tags: sonos,widget, freddroid, sonos app android v4.1, dashclock extension
This application is not endorsed by or associated with Sonos, Inc.
This app allows you to record your workouts easily. Get detailed statistics about exercises and helpful insights of your workouts.
- Holo style
- Record workout
- Exercise history
- Custom exercises
- Backup/Restore Feature
- Exercise Statistics (In-App Purchase)
- Workout Distribution (In-App Purchase)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have comments/questions/problems with the app. Leaving comments and ratings in the market is great, but I have no way of contacting you to respond to your comment.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here:
Ever wondered where they are coming from?
Look no further!
Thanks to Calling Country you will be instantly notified about the origin of the caller when getting an international call.
--- HOW TO USE ----
Enter your dial out prefix in the settings for the application. This is the first digits you dial when you make an call to another country.
Default are 00 or 011 depending on location.
This must be changed if other than 00 or 011 or else no notifications will be made.
Please email email@example.com if you have comments/questions/problems with the app. Leaving comments and ratings in the market are great, but I have no way of contacting you to respond to your comment.
This is needed to be able to detect incoming calls.
Sponos Radio delivers Spotify Radio functionality to your Sonos system.
Create your own radio stations
• Pick one of your favourite artists, track, album or genre and create a unique radio station
Improve your stations
• Like and dislike songs to tune your station.
• Save liked tracks to Sonos Favourites.
• Begin by connecting Sponos Radio to your Sonos system. Once connected, add a Spotify track to one of your players queue to enable Sponos to connect with your account. Adding a track to a Sonos device may be performed before the setup to speed things up sense you will not have to exit the setup and go back.
• Tap the album art to quickly access volume and grouping control of your players.
• You can change default parameters for stations such as adventureness and variety from the settings.
• Sponos Radio requires an Spotify Premium subscription already activated on your Sonos system.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here:
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group
This application is not endorsed by or associated with Spotify or Sonos.
Sponos Radio uses The Echo Nest to match songs.
Tags: sonos, spotify, freddroid, sonos app android v4.1, spotify radio for sonos
Ange bara kollinumret på paketet för att följa det! Med hjälp av kartan kan du alltid se vart paketet befinner sig. Få meddelanden (lås upp genom köp i app) när status för paket ändras eller när det finns att hämta ut .
Observera att Spåra Posten är ej utvecklad av Posten AB.
Har du hittat en bugg eller har en idé? Gå in på följande sida och skapa ett ärende