Please be careful with instructions of this game.
- At first you have to take care of the horse, to do cleaning and give it food;
- Give him: corn, hay, apples and water;
- Wash thoroughly the horse;
- Removes insects;
- Clean the horse with a clean towel;
- Now you have to start consultation;
- Check heartbeat;
- Give him a pill that will help her to relax;
- You need to do an ultrasound to check the condition of her baby;
- You have to do an anesthesia;
- Put an oxygen mask;
- Baby was born;
- Need to consult him;
- Check the weight and length;
- Give him food and water;
- Mother and son feel very well. You are a very good veterinarian.
Thanks for your help, please come back every day through this game for girls.
take care of the pregnant mare and newborn exactly as it described.
fun and free game!
pregnant mare and birth baby horse in one game.
- many tools: oxygen mask, ultrasound , injection and etc.
- many activities.
- many levels.
- collect points to unlock new levels.
Good to know if you suspect (or know) your phone is rebooting and you want to know when it does.
Optionally using root permission to copy /proc/last_kmsg when crash detected.
Permission required to save the kmesg logs to sd-card.
Using root is totally optional! If not checked in preferences it does nothing.
Got a problem? One star vote is pointless, email me to give me a chance to help you!
Automagically launch any selected app when a bluetooth connection to a selected device is established.
Launch your music player when your bluetooth headset or stereo is connected.
Launch your GPS navigator when your cars bluetooth is connected.
If there are any problems, please send me an email instead of a lousy one star vote... If you want me to fix the problem, that is...
There are known problems on certain devices if you have "Car Home" running, still investigating this as it works for me (ZTE Blade)
0.3.1 - Don't disconnect bluetooth during an ongoing call.
This is just a first beta test, to sort out what works and not.
However, feel free to give me new ideas what to do with it. ;)
I don't know how many times we have to tell you this: Got a problem? MAIL us, don't be stupid and just write a lousy comment which gives no possibility for feedback.
This is not a game, it's just a test version of an upcoming game engine. The reason I put it on the market is because it's the easiest way to test it on different phones.
There are bugs which leave cpu hungry threads running upon exit and so on...
If you are still interested, this is a 3d framework heavily inspired by m3g / jsr-184 for android.