* Fonecta Callerin käyttö on maksutonta. Palvelun käyttöönottoa varten tarvitset kuitenkin Fonecta-tilin, johon rekisteröitymiestä veloitetaan 0,25 € kertaluontoinen maksu, sillä Suomessa ei voi luovuttaa yksityishenkilöiden yhteystietoja vastikkeetta.
Fonecta Caller tarvitsee vähintään 3G datayhteyden toimiakseen. Suosittelemme kiinteähintaista datapakettia tai wlan-yhteyttä.
* Turns on all available lights on the device
* Camera Flash LED at Maximum
* Screen at Bright Maximum
* Keyboard Backlight at Maximum
* Soft Keys Backlight at Maximum
* Notification LED at Maximum
* Automatic Timer Exits Application after 2 Minutes
* Audio Effects on Start and Stop
* Unobtrusive Ads
* Please contact the support email for reporting bugs or problems so we can fix them as quickly as possible
* Best Flashlight App for dark conditions, natural LED color provides great contrast
5 Star Review: If you want a bright flashlight, LED flashlight that is the coolest flashlight app with the maximum flashlight output and best flashlight sounds, this is the flashlight for you! Brightest Flashlight Free.
5 Star Review: The most coolest and awesome flashlight in the market!! I really love it......it is so bright, and it is so helpful tool!! :)
5 Star Review: Best I ever had! Perfect! Brightest light app that I can find, droid2global and droid x. Amazing whoops the Iphone light o.o
5 Star Review: Awesome! Bright as most flashlights and doesn't overwhelm your battery. Droid 2
5 Star Review: Flashlight is great I always have my phone with me me the flashlight app.actually makes my phone start to act like a multitool can't say enough about it.
5 Star Review: Love One of the only ones I down loaded that turned my flash on as well
5 Star Review: Best App Ever! This app makes my phone so bright that it makes a completley dark room light up so you can see every corner without pointing the light into it!
5 Star Review: Brightest flashlight!!!! When I really needed light.....I had it!!!! 5 STAR!!!!"!
5 Star Review: Awesome This flashlight is the brightest flashlight I have ever seen on a fone its almost blinding the name is 100% true!!!!!!
Recently Tested Flashlight Configurations:
Motorola DroidX Flashlight
Samsung Galaxy S Flashlight
Motorola Droid2 Flashlight
Samsung Fascinate Flashlight
Samsung Epic 4G Flashlight
Motorola Droid Flashlight
Motorola Defy Flashlight
T-Mobile G2 Flashlight
LG Optimus Flashlight
LG Ally Flashight
Samsung Galaxy Note Flashlight
Ring Smart allows you to automatically adjust your mobile device ringer style and volume based on Location, Time of Day and Day of the week; Taking your ringer control, in a smart way, back into your own hands. Imagine never having to remember to turn off your ringer at the movie theatre, then remember to turn it back on once you leave. Or, you don't want to be disturbed after 10pm at home? Simply set ringer control of the location to turn off the ringer after 10pm and back on at 9am without ever touching your device to do so.
The app is even smart enough to know when you have left a specific location, automagically turning itself back on to your default settings. If your ringer was off at home after 10pm, and you go out at 11pm, the ringer would turn back on once you've left your home.
In Emergency mode, you can set a threshold for a calling number to make incoming calls within a preset number of minutes to constitute an emergency. Once the threshold is reached, your phone ringer will automatically turn on to notify you of the call - Now that's pretty smart!
** New in Version 2.5: Added ability to set active times by time of day and by day of the week.
** New in Version 2.6: Do Not Override current volume settings in default locations
** New in Version 2.7: Emergency Mode for incoming calls
This app is 100% ad free - we will never clutter your screen or your experience with unwanted ads - we know how annoying that can be!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RingSmartApp
• Automatically follows your GPS location to known (programmed) places.
• Ability to set the active Day Of The Week for each location
• Emergency Mode - Allows you to have your ringer automatically turned on for emergency calls
• Manually add locations by entering in an address
• Ability to not override current ringer volume on default locations (non programmed locations)
• Homescreen Widget for quick reference
• Ability to tighten or widen the accuracy area in areas where GPS isn't always accurate
• Turn ringer volume up, down, vibrate or silent
• Ability to turn the Ring Smart service ON or OFF manually
• Ability to display or hide notifications
• Add a location multiple times to incorporate additional time settings
• Notification identifies which location profile is currently active
• Low battery consumption
• Ad Free - Never any ads
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner is completely free. Change your smartphone into a powerful QR Code, Barcode, and Data Matrix scanning utility. Open the app, point the camera at the code and you’re done!
By using the phone's camera, Barcode Scanner will quickly scan and recognize the information of barcode.
When scanning a QR Code, if the code contains a website URL, you'll automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner now reads regular barcodes—UPC, EAN, and ISBN—and gathers information about the products you scan, allowing you to research and find places to purchase the products you love.
You can DECODE text, urls, ISBN, email, contacts information, calendar events and much more with a single click using your smartphone camera, image files, online codes.
After decoding you will be redirected to webpage links, books review, multimedia and calendar online informations.
You can CREATE YOUR OWN QR Codes and Barcodes very fast!
SHARE them with your friends through apps, social networks, email, text messages, save them for later use or print.
- Fast and easy SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from CAMERA
- CREATE your own QR CODES encoding:Applications, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Contacts Informations, Bookmark, Clipboard
- SHARE your QR CODES through: Email, SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, Google Plus), TEXT MESSAGES
- Jump directly to WEB ADDRESSES decoded
- History logs and displays of all of your past scans in a list
- Touch-focus camera (requires autofocus)
- Customize how Scan works in Settings
- Barcode & QR Scanner base on the open source ZXing Barcode Library. Apache License 2.0.
ZXing Barcode Library: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Get Information about the caller along with his customised caller screen and Facebook details.
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling? Now you can use Mobile Number Tracker to find from which state/telecom operator a mobile number belongs to. It shows caller info during incoming call. You can also view the details of mobile number in the call log.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Analyse you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- Sleek UI
- No Internet connection required
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Regular updates
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
- Customize Caller Info display duration
Supports USA and India. Other countries will be added soon.
The MNP ported numbers are not traceable by the app.
- This app cannot show you the physical location of the caller.
- MNT(MobileNumberTracker) may also use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data in order to help build improvements to the app.
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get "Sdcard share the same disk with os", means that Android os set up ***default*** SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can't move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.
Ratsit vänder sig till dig som på ett enkelt och prisvärt sätt vill ta del av offentlig information om företag och privatpersoner. Det finns oändligt många anledningar till att man vill eller måste ta del av offentlig information – såväl i arbetslivet som privat. Ratsit hjälper dig till smartare beslut.
Ansvarig utgivare är Anders Johansson, VD, Ratsit AB.
Appen är utvecklad av Ratsits strategiska partner Invativa.
Your phone ringing at work or in a meeting or while you are in the class room or while you are enjoying a movie in a theater and you feel bad for it, has it happened with you??? If yes, then ringer manager is the application you are looking for.
The default mode of the application is ringer (Normal mode). You can set the time during certain weekdays when the phone’s ringer should be in vibrate or silent mode.
Please leave your valuable comments and don’t forget to rate the application.
Does it annoy you that in Android 4.0 (ICS) and above, the ability to unlink the Notification and Ringer volume has been removed? It annoys the heck out of me! At night time I want my notification volume muted, but my ringer volume turned up so I don't miss calls. It has bugged me so much since I switched to ICS that I decided to write an app to "work around" the issue.
So, what does the app do? Well when your phone rings or receives an SMS it tells the phone to ignore the system sound settings in regards to notification volume/vibration, and uses the settings specified within this app instead.
* Now With Blackberry style Sound Profiles! Something I've been working on forever!
* Now also with integration into Locale, Tasker and Llama!
Not sure if you're ready to invest in ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control just yet? Check out the trial version first! Fully functional 48 hour time-limited version:
Please don't just leave negative comments if you find issues, or something isn't working correctly. I have no way of directly replying to them! PLEASE report them to email@example.com and I will squash any issues you encounter ASAP.
**Jellybean Users** It's confirmed working fine for many users on JB - both 4.1.x and 4.2.x
Full instructions - http://goo.gl/Zndaq
After installing the app, open it, then set your usual alert volume (this affects emails/facebook/twitter/stuff like that) and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Next, choose the volume you want the ringer to be, and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Then, choose the volume you want your SMS notification to be and whether you want it to vibrate or not, then finally check the "enable" box in the bottom-right corner of the SMS box to enable it. At this point, when you receive a phone call or sms, it will ignore the notification volume settings, and use these settings instead.
At any time, you can decide whether to add the app to the notification bar for easy access and to quickly see if ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control is enabled or not. Just check the box labelled "Show Icon in Notification Bar".
To disable ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control, just launch the app again and uncheck the last checkbox. The regular notification volume settings will kick in as per normal.
This application will run in the background, no need to keep the app on your screen, and will auto-start in the background when you reboot.
"RECEIVE SMS" - the app needs to know when you receive an SMS so that it can apply the alternate sound settings temporarily
"READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY" - this is the permission that tells the app that the phone is ringing. When this event is detected, it applies the alternate sound settings until the phone stops ringing.
"RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED" - once the phone finishes booting up, this permission allows the app to be aware of the reboot and start itself up. You wouldn't want to have to remember to start the app every time you reboot would you??
*** GO SMS PRO users, for ICS Enhanced Ringer Control to work for SMS you must do this -> In Go SMS Pro, go to Settings > Advanced > Receive Settings ... and uncheck "Disable other message notification". Then go into the stock SMS app, and disable notifications manually from in there. It "might" already be disabled, but its worthwhile making sure.
Did you or a friend lose/misplace their iPhone/iPad/iMac/iPod Touch and there isn't a computer nearby to locate it? Ever try to locate any of those devices from an Android device? Sounds simple, doesn't it? Unfortunately Apple has made that difficult to do from an Android device.
There is no other free Find My iPhone app in the Google Play store, let alone one that is as fast, responsive and full of features as this one. It is the most downloaded Find My iPhone app in the Play store. With over one million downloads!
If you have ANY questions or problems running the app PLEASE contact me first (firstname.lastname@example.org) before writing a negative review, I can help. Thanks and enjoy the app.
* iPhone/iPad/iMac/iPod Touch must be configured and currently enabled with "Find My iPhone" and Location Services prior to locating (visit http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ for more info)
* Must have iCloud credentials for device(s) searching for
* Latest Google Play Services
Free Features (Keep this FREE version available, by please clicking on ads you're interested in! Thanks!):
* Apple devices are NOT notified that they have been located via an email from Apple
* Location on map including accuracy radius circle
* Postal address approximation of device
* Battery charge percentage of device and device charging status
* Old stale locations are faded in color
* Multiple devices under same iCloud account are displayed in different colors
* Ability to view Google map in hybrid or normal mode
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode
* Driving Directions (Google Maps)
* Google Street View of device location
* Auto-Refresh (30 min)
Paid Geofence Product Features
A geofence is a virtual barrier. Geo-fencing allows a trigger when one or more devices enter or exit the boundaries defined.
* No ads
* Geofences can be placed on the map (resizable)
* When devices enter/leave geofence, the geofence will turn red and a notification will be sent to the Android device.
Instructions on how to use:
1. Click(long click) on location of the map where you want to place geofence, then select type of geofence
2. The geofence can be resized by clicking within the geofence boundary or clicking the fence marker, then clicking "Edit" on the bottom of the screen.
3. The geofence can be reset by clicking within the geofence boundary or clicking the fence marker, then clicking "Reset". This re-calculates the active devices located inside of geofence to track and turns it back green.
4. All devices being tracked can be seen when clicking desired geofence marker.
5. If any device that is being tracked leaves geofence, a notification(audible/vibrate) will be sent out and geofence will turn red.
Paid Premium Product Features
* No ads displayed
* Multiple iCloud accounts enabled
- The ability to enter multiple iCloud accounts and have devices from each of those account displayed on one map
* Lost Mode
- Device will be locked using PIN you enter. To unlock the device, use the same PIN
* Customized Auto-refresh time(1,5,10,15,30,45 min)
- If the minutes value is too low for a long period of time, it may start impact negatively Apple and Android device battery
* Historical Markers saved and loadable
* Exportable device history to file (CSV and KML)
- KML can be imported into Google Maps
- CSV can be imported into apps like Excel
Premium and Geofence version may be purchased within the free app by going to "Purchase"
FAQ are located within app under "Help"
1) Clear app cache (Manage Apps->Clear Data)
2) Reproduce bug/problem
3) "Settings->Send Logs"
4) Please add a description of problem
* - you can predefine the number of calls
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.