The Thermal Diffusivity of a material is calculated from the thermal conductivity, density, and specific heat capacity of the material.
• Thermal diffusivity (in²/hr) - in English
• Thermal diffusivity (mm²/s) - in Metric
• A very light weighted.
• A very User friendly Interface. Easy to understand the inputs.
• All the calculations are done at an eye blink time. Very Speedy Calculator.
• All the calculations are very simultaneous. If any of the parameter used in the calculation changes, the new result is calculated on the spot.
• A Help Menu. Each difficult concepts are well explained in an easy and diagrammatically way.
Keywords: calculator, resistance, ohm, ohms, color code, resistors, resistor color code calculator, resistor calculator, tool, tool of resistance, resistor tool.
Usage is simple: select the number of people on the team. Then each one in turn clicks "Ready" when ready to decide success/failure (which appear in random positions each time). After submitting a response, a voice notes how many votes have been made. After the last vote, click "ready" to display the results. Click "Reset" to start a new mission.
Email or post suggestions on http://boardgamegeek.com
Permissions: The permissions are generic for all apps developed with AI. I cannot remove them and I don't currently use any of them (although I might use storage at some point for configuration).
If the voice output does not work, please see http://beta.appinventor.mit.edu/learn/reference/components/other.html#TextToSpeech for help.
* Resistance Calculator:
- 3 Band
- 4 Band (2 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 5 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 6 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance, temperature rating)
* Inductance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
* SMD (Surface Mount) Resistance Calculator
- Normal codes (number plus multiplier)
- EIA-96 codes
* Capacitance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
- 6 Band 'postage stamp'
* Capacitance printed calculator
- Electrolytic Capacitors
- Ceramic/ Mica/ Polyester Capacitors
If you have any suggestions for new features or spot a bug please contact me, I'd love to hear from you.
Retherm has the option to convert thermocouple voltages to degrees. The calculations are based on a 0°C reference junction temperature and use NIST polynomial values to make conversions. Types B, E, J, K, N, R, S and T are supported with outputs showing in both centigrade and Fahrenheit depending on your preference.
Retherm also features handy links to useful websites with vital information about RTD sensors.
This app is for built for quick reference use. There may be errors, although I try my best to make sure there are none. Me, The application creator, will not be held liable for any problems caused due to errors within the application.
If any problems are found, or you have a suggestion for the app, please contact me either by the “contact developer” link on this page or through the “email developer” link found in the extras menu within the application.
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
Electrician App contains the most important formulas in the field of electrical engineering. Easy to use, available in 3 languages: English, German and Russian.
Features of Electrician App:
Calculation of up to twenty resistors (parallel).
Calculation of current, charge and time.
Calculation of work, time and power.
Calculation of line resistance.
Calculation of current, voltage, power and resistance.
Calculating the voltage drop on the line.
Calculating the maximum length of the conductor.
Calculation of the conductor cross-section.
Calculation of real, reactive, apparent power at AC.
Calculation of real, reactive, apparent power for three-phase.
Calculation of primary voltage, secondary voltage, primary windings, secondary windings of a transformer.
Calculating the cross section and diameter.
Calculation of the current density.
Calculation of cos φ.
Calculation of sin φ.
For the accuracy of the calculation, we assume no liability.
Forget complicated formulas and calculation methods, specify a value-known and Electrician App returns the result. Several updates and new formulas more languages are planned in the near future.
Electrician App is optimized and improved by us and as for we depend on your help.
Please add comments, write your opinions, suggestions or report any errors.
Thanks in advance!
The calculator above will display the value. Resistance is measured in ohms(Ω). Min. and max. range values also can be see. If you start inputting from the wrong end, you can reverse the order easily by press the "reverse order" button.
It may be useful for students of electricity/electronics and radio geeks.
Resistor Color Code Reader.
Ever have trouble remembering all the stuff you have to say before each round of Avalon? Afraid that the sound of your voice will give away your allegiance to good or evil? This application is for you! Simply check the included roles and your phone will robotically sound out the initial setup for the game.
В программе реализовано:
-расчёт мощности по одно/трёх фазному переменному и постоянному току;
-расчёт тока по мощности;
-выбор сечений электрических проводников (провода, кабели) по нагреву;
- отдельно выбор сечения кабеля с бумажной пропитанной изоляцией;
- проверка (выбор) проводов и кабеля по потере напряжения;
- определение активного и индуктивного сопротивления проводника;
Программа предназначена исключительно для первичной оценки необходимых номиналов сечений кабеля и провода. (Хотя для низкого напряжения этих расчётов часто бывает достаточно помним про термическую и электродинамическую стойкость при КЗ, защиту от перегрузок, экономическую плотность тока и пр.)
Программа предоставляется как есть. Использование программы предполагает, что пользователь владеет достаточными теоретическими знаниями для выбора кабеля по нагреву и по потере напряжения.
В задачи программы входит помощь в определении сечения кабеля или провода вне офиса (на объектах, в полевых условиях, торговых точках и прочих местах не оснащённых ПК со специальными программами), с использованием мобильного устройства.
Приму пожелания по развитию программы в рамках возложенных на неё задач.
Для выбора кабеля с учётом всех факторов пользуйтесь услугами профессионалов электротехнической отрасли!!!
Compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, and 1999 NEC®
Updateable Electrical Code Calculator. An in-app purchase is currently available for NEC 2014 code update.
Great for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Inspectors, Planners, Builders, and Lighting Specialists. The Electrical Calc Elite™ allows you to solve code-related problems quickly and accurately...the most common National Electric Code tables are now at your fingertips!
• Wires Sizes
• Voltage Drop on Wires
• Conduit Sizing
• Ohm's Law
• Kirchhoff's Law
• Motor Full-Load Amps
• Power Factor and Motor Efficiency
• Fuse and Breaker Sizes
• Service and Equipment Grounding Sizes
• Electrical Unit conversion
• Parallel Resistance
• Circular MILs Wire
• NEMA starter size
• NEC® references for calculations
Description of Calculations
• Convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, VA, kVA, kW, PF%, Efficiency%, and DC Resistance.
• Ohm's Law Calculations: enter any two values (ohms, volts, or amps) to solve for the third.
• Calculate required wire size per NEC® tables 310-16 and 310-17; Copper or Aluminum, 3ø or 1ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30°C and for more than three wires in a raceway.
• Calculate Voltage drop: Find minimum VD wire size, maximum length for any given wire size to stay within specificed VD, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped.
• Conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit per NEC®: Find recommended size of conduit for combinations of #THW, #XHHW, and #THHN wires. Also calculates fill percentages, conduit cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more.
• Find Motor Full-Load current per current NEC®: Works in 1ø or 3ø, synchronous and DC motors per NEC® 430-247, 430-248, and 430-250.
• Calculate Fuse and Breaker Sizes per NEC® 430-52.
• Parallel and derated wire sizing
• Calculate parallel resistance
• NEC Table number displays when performing wire size calculations
• Sizes overload protection per NEC® 430-32.
• Finds NEMA starter sizes per ICS 2-1988 (Tables 2-327-1 and 2-327-2).
• Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® 250-122 and 250-66.
• Convert between BTU and Kilowatts per Hour
• Circular MILs calculated for wire sizes
• Works as a standard math or electric calculator
• Quick and easy updates to future NEC® code revisions
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/electricalcalcelite/ for more information including our detailed user's manual.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this electric calculator. Please note that any download and Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play and should contact them for assistance.
Electrical Calc Elite™ is not associated with ElectriCalc® Pro and Cyberprodigy LLC is not affiliated with Calculated Industries, Inc.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
More from developer
- Modbus TCP and RTU-over-TCP.
- Modbus RTU over Bluetooth (SPP).
- Register types: discrete inputs, coils, input registers and holding registers.
- Booleans, signed and unsigned integers, long integers, single and double precision floats and BCD data types.
- Inverse interpretation of registers.
- Decimal, hexadecimal, binary and scaled display formats.
- Automatic polling and a configurable scan rate.
- Custom workspaces.
... and more.
- Supports the eight standard thermocouple types: Type B, E, J, K, N, R, S and T.
- Uses high grade polynomial functions for high accuracy approximations.
- Supports both normal and inverse approximations.
- Supports reference (cold junction) compensation.
- Supports both Celsius and Fahrenheit units.
- Supports graphical presentation of entered data.