This is a Drawing application that let you sketch and paint with water colors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
The engine is customizable, you have all the control over the drawing line, which means : Size, Opacity, Smoothing and Thickness Factor.
A selection of 6 drawing tools let you do just what you want.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, all these are possible with Paperless.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove navigation.
New layers feature is now set. 3 layers are available and ready to use. Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity. It's preserve the transparency on each layer.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing.
With the brush tools you can paint by using simple brush, blurry brush or even watercolor.
You can adjust the size, the opacity, the thickness according to the speed and even the smoothness of the curve.
The ink pen allow you to hand write, take notes, with a smooth ink design.
Fill an area with the selected color in one touch with the paint bucket.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action. You can go back up to 15 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 6 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is available.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can save your drawing into the gallery as a photo.
You can also import picture from your photo gallery such as your photo or a drawing that you saved earlier.
You can share your works on Facebook.
A selection of backgrounds/textures is available.
WARNING : You should not work with USB storage connected, because it blocks the save from the application, this may result in a loss of your drawing !
- Full canvas, use all the screen space (designed for tablets use)
- 6 drawing tools
- Feather ink
- Painting brush : basic, blur, dirt...
- WaterColor Brush
- Pencil Brush
- Special ink pen for writing
- Eraser tool
- Paint bucket tool
- Color picker tool
- Preview for all tools
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Dynamic thickness
- Dynamic smoothing
- Control the thickness according to the speed
- Control the smoothness of your line's curve
- Control the size of the brush
- Control the opacity
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- History of 5 last colors
- Selection of 6 color variances
- 15 undo redo
- 12 backgrounds
- Share on Facebook
- Save to your gallery
- Save as PNG with transparency in storage
- Import any picture from your gallery
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Special thanks to Johnathan Clemens (http://youtube.com/howtodrawlikejohn), Andrew Easter, Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza), David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com), EB Leung, Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902), Roberto Böhmer, ViBu (http://candynjuice.blogspot.com) and Oskar Stålberg for letting us use theirs great drawings.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
Chinese translation by Shu Niu (https://www.google.com/+ShuNiu541412)
This is the Pro version of Scribbler. The free version has all the same functionality but is supported by advertisements on some screens and tags saved and shared images with promotional text at the bottom left.
Scribbler is a touch drawing and finger painting app for Android devices.
Fully customize the color, shadow, transparency, blur and shape of your paint brush. Select from several pre-loaded background images, or use the built in color picker to select any color imaginable. Or, select one of several preset templates including background and brush settings.
Images can be saved in four resolution settings and three size settings as PNG or JPG files for storage on your SD card and easy sharing via email, MMS, and your favorite photo sharing sites including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
Create and save images for wallpaper and contacts.
Feature rich and easy to use.
Great for kids, artists, or just killing time!
Artby is a free application that lets you save your kids' artwork, schoolwork, drawings, and everything they create instantly in one app. You can then create an amazing art composition using any of 10 available styles and share it with family members and friends!
Artby include 10 composition styles you can use to publish artwork, each brings a unique way to showcase those creations to the world. Stay tuned for many more compositions to come...
With Artby you can:
★ Keep track of drawings, artwork, schoolwork, memories and everything your kids create.
★ Create amazing art compositions with more than 10 styles and publish them using any way you want.
★ Find artwork with ease as it is stored by artist and age.
★ Share art with family and friends.
★ Use the device camera to capture new art or pick existing art from the gallery.
And, by connecting Artby to one of your existing Google accounts you can easily sync data with all your devices in real-time while storing it safely in the cloud.
To start using Artby:
1. Download Artby to any of your devices.
2. Add your child as an Artist.
3. Capture artwork or schoolwork using the camera or just select from the gallery.
4. Select your prefered composition style and generate an amazing art composition.
5. Select people to share Artwork with, by connecting you app to one of your accounts.
Download Artby now to start creating beautiful compositions from your kids’ artwork!
App permissions we ask for
Maintaining your privacy and securing your data is one of our top priorities. Android requires applications to request permissions for some common actions, here is what we ask for and why:
- find accounts on the device / add or remove accounts - When you connect to our cloud, you select one of your existing account ids as your Artby id. This is used to simplify the process and prevent storing your credentials.
- read your contacts - When you select to share an Artist, we let you choose from your phone contacts.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage / read the contents of your USB storage - This sound scary but it just means that we store your photos on your SD card if available.
- read sync settings / toggle sync on and off - For syncing your data with the Artby cloud.
- create accounts and set passwords - When you connect to the Artby cloud we create your Artby account on your phone. This account can be viewed from the phone’s settings menu.
- prevent device from sleeping / run at startup - Used by all apps that receive push notifications and wish to wake the device up when a new notification arrives.
If you have any other concerns regarding your privacy with Artby please contact us and we will be happy to assist!
- Full multi-layer support
- Robust Lasso Selection System
- Custom Brushes
- Smudge/Dodge/Burn tools
- Photo Importing
- Multitouch zooming + panning
Follow Canvas on twitter!
Note: The lite version only allows 2 layers and brushes.
Free How to Oil Paint Videos from YouTube
For Copyright Holders : All the movies are youtube videos. For any copyright report contact by mail. we will remove links.
Disclaimer: All the movies hosted on YouTube we dont host anything. And you cant download video DUE TO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE!. We always respect your creation. If any copyright issue please report to youtube and us.
Works throught 3G or wi-fi
You can :
- Stop or Start IR directly from view (if your cam supports IR)
- Moving camera (Up/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT) (if your cam supports rotation)
- Set/use preset
- Start/Stop horizontal patrol
- Save snapshot
- Enable/disable mail notifications
NO LIMITATION. Add all your EBODE
ATTENTION : MyCam Control For EBODE WORKS ONLY WITH EBODE MJPEG CAMERA. It doesn't work with H.264 camera.
for example IPV58P2P is not supported. It's not an MJPEG camera
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can buy EBODE CAMERA on INTELLIHOME site (
This camera works too with INSTEON HUB
Create digital paintings with your fingers or a stylus.
Simple and intuitive interface, easily change color, brush or paint mode.
Choose from many different brushes, adjust opacity and brush size.
Includes tools such as mirror painting, eraser, color pick and undo.
Pinch to zoom and move the image on the screen.
Open, edit and save to the device gallery including camera pictures.
Lite version with no ads, a small watermark will be added to the saved images.
For any issues or requests, please contact us at email@example.com
24 Mart 1996 yılında yayın hayatına başlayan Gözyaşı fm, 102.9 frekansından hala yayın yapmaya devam etmekte olan Gözyaşı fm istikrarlı çizgisi araştırmacı yayın politikası, milli ve manevi değerleri samimiyet esası dahilinde ön plana çıkarma çabası ve geniş yayın alanı ve Konyamızın radyosu olma hakkını kazanmış bir söz ve müzik radyosudur. 20 Mayıs 2011'de Hasan Mavi'nin Değişim Radyo TV A.Ş'yi satın alması ile Konya Gözyaşı FM olarak yayın hayatına devam etmekte...
ManyCam Mobile Source can only be used in conjunction with the ManyCam webcam software. To download ManyCam, please visit www.manycam.com.
ArtRage places the tools of a real art studio at your fingertips and is perfect for anyone who loves drawing. Try out the Pencils for sketching, the Oil Tube for impasto, and Felt Pens for a Copic marker effect.
ArtRage doesn't just place color on your canvas. It keeps track of how much paint there is and how wet it is, so you can blend color under the brush as you paint, or lay down thick lines of pigment for smearing with the Palette Knife just like the real thing. Watercolors react to the wetness of the brush and paper, to create hard edged strokes or blend to soft gradients. Canvas grain affects the paint, and dry pigments break up on the surface to create textures. It's not just a special effect, it's a live simulation of the properties of real paint.
Come join the ArtRage artist community, learn more about the program and find help!
Real world painting tools include Oils, Watercolor, Paint Rollers, Pencils, Crayons and more. Each tool has a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as how much thinner is applied to the paint, or how soft a pencil tip is. Tools apply texture as well as color, and blend under the brush.
Add Layers to your painting and work on individual elements without damaging others. ArtRage supports a wide range of Layer Blend Modes that let you create effects like shading and highlights in your paintings.
Import photos, converting them to oil for smearing or as Reference Images pinned to the canvas as a visual guide. You can load photos as Tracing Images which are overlaid on the canvas, and have ArtRage select colors from them automatically as you paint.
The interface has been designed to maximize your creative space without hiding away critical functions such as tool and color selection. As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels. With support for Multi-Touch gestures, important shortcuts are available without needing any interface.
- Oil Brush, Watercolor, Airbrush, Palette Knife, Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Inking Pen, Pencil, Marker Pen, Wax or Chalk Pastel, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Gloop Pen.
- Unlimited layers, Photoshop standard blend modes, visibility and opacity controls.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo. Load photos as References or Tracing Overlays. Store as many color samples as you want for later use.
- Store ArtRage Painting files in your local gallery and export common image formats using the sharing systems your device supports.
- Designed for compact operation at different resolutions and supports all screen orientations. Easy access pods provide convenient functionality without getting in the way. Elements vanish as you paint so you can paint underneath without having to stop. Multi-Touch shortcuts for canvas manipulation, Undo/Redo, and Brush Size.
Help & Support:
- Quick Reference and Guide cover the basics of the application. Free product support available via our Forums or by email to our support team.
Thanks to Bo Paweena for the fantastic paintings used in the screenshots.
1.Stream Videos over WIFI or 3G
2.View up to 4 live video streams
4.Snapshot and browse picture
5.Record and playback video
7.Landscape and Portrait orientation support
10.Using QRcode to add new device
-In-call ringtone alert
-Dual way communication
-Premium HD video
-Snap & Record
-Support Android / iOS devices
-Wifi enabled or wired router
-67 independent servers
-Antenna and outdoor station separated
SketchBook Pro is specially optimized to work at home pen tablets like the Wacom Bamboo, Intuos and Cintq products or tablets based on Windows to provide an authentic experience and support design to support multi-touch navigation in the last Wacom devices.