Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
Earphones Bass Booster and its set of equalizer, you can get a sound
never hearing before. You can boost bass volume like the Hi-End Audio,
Heavy bass sound!
How to use? First, install our earphones bass booster's app to your
android phone, plugin the earphone,
play your favorite music, run the app and choose the percentage of bass
booster, slide the 60Hz sound frequency to top if you want.
and you will get the best of bass sound from your earphone!
If you love our app please rate, click the google +1 button, comment and
share. Thanks a lot!
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Equalizer+ has been given a new look for 2015! Improve your music listening experience easily thanks to a brand new interface, even more elegant and sober. Turn up the volume, listen to your favorite albums & playlists and revamp your tracks with your music equalizer, a real music booster!
The 3 in 1 music app: MP3 Player, Music Equalizer and Bass Booster.
Equalizer+ is the most complete music player enabling you to adjust your sound tracks with a five-band equalizer and enjoy a powerful bass amplifier! Access your music library directly from the app. Play with audio filters to get the best out of your music. Amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your settings as presets. You can also choose among a selection of presets, based on popular music genres.
Equalizer Plus basically makes it possible for you to mix, edit and customize the sound of your tracks to ensure an optimal music listening experience.
The best Music EQ Mixer is now available for your Android TV!
You can finally enjoy your music equalizers, music & volume booster and visualizers directly on your large screen! Equalizer+ takes the experience even further by connecting all your devices music content together - smartphones, tablets and TV - via wifi. Access all the music content wherever it’s located from any of your device!
Local music sharing network: the more, the merrier!
Enjoy true and instant music sharing moments via Equalizer+ app! Access your own music playlists and albums as well as those of your friends! You can stream each other’s music library. No download necessary, just local streaming. All of you just need to be connected to the same wifi network to seamlessly enlarge your music track list! Browse their music library endlessly to find new songs and maybe discover your new favorite jam!
Undoubtedly, Equalizer+ is the new must-have to listen to your songs and playlists! Boost and improve your sound quality! You control the sound!
- 5 bands equalizer (improve your songs quality from bass to treble)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlists)
- Compatible with Android TV
- Local Music sharing network
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while consulting other apps or while in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlists
- 10 equalizer presets based on music genres (acoustic, classical, dance, electro, flat, hip-hop, jazz, pop, R&B, rock)
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- 'Repeat' function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat 1 song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- 'Shuffle' function to play your songs in a random order
- Add to queue feature
- Volume booster
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase:
- Get loud with BASS BOOSTER: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (editable bass booster volume level)
- VISUALIZER: watch your sound spectrum move. You can choose among a great choice of audio wave shapes.
- Record your customized presets with SAVE option
- DJ MODE: to ensure a smooth string of music
- Edit and/or delete your presets
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! We recommend you to use the app with your headphones or speakers. Turn up the volume and enjoy a genuine music booster! I
One of the most gorgeous and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 22 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Custom Playlist, set albums, artists, genres, folders songs to playlist
* Show recent play list
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s other music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
» Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
» Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the playlist
» Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
» Five band equalizer and Bass Boost
» Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
» Home screen Widget (4x1)
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org for bug reports.
Volume Control (Android 4.0.3 or later)
The volume control function in the Klipsch Control app is overridden by the system command to launch voice search.
Motorola Droid Razr (running Android 4.0 or later)
When running Android 4.0 or later MotoBlur conflicts with Klipsch Control, preventing the device from properly receiving button commands. Klipsch Control continues to work properly on the Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6 and on other devices running Android 4.0.
Samsung Galaxy S II
Due to software conflicts, the Klipsch Control app is not fully compatible, specifically, the Klipsch S4A™ headset only supports voice control, call “Answer” and “End” functionality. Klipsch continues to work on an update to allow full functionality on these devices.
It may be possible to "out-click" the phone hardware so if there are issues with double and triple clicks intercepted as single clicks, try clicking a bit slower for better accuracy.
Track forward/track back
Long press (not customizable)
- This app is not compatible with Klipsch Image S4i, Image S5i, Image X10i, or Image ONE headphones due to incompatibility with the Apple licensed components in those products.
- Compatible with devices running Android 2.1 or later.
- *Mute function not compatible with all devices.
- The follwing music apps have been tested and compatibility confirmed: Google Music, Amazon MP3, Pandora, Last.fm, Slacker (List subject to change.)
- The default media player on the following devices are not compatible and require a 3rd party media app for full functionality: Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, Motorola Atrix (List subject to change.)
- Headset control options in other similar apps should be disabled. Most music players that have headset control settings should also be set to disabled.
- Customizable click speed will vary by device. Some devices are not capable of faster click speeds.