This app is made by Japanese developer.
Google Image Search
- Search for images from multiple sites in a single operation.
- Search by a picture.
- Find similar pictures.
- Find another size pictures.
- View and download images on website.
- Download images at once.
- View a slideshow of images acquired.
- Set the wallpaper to fit the screen.
1.You can view the next page (previous page) to swipe the image list.
2.The menu appears when you do long tap the image, you can set your wallpaper,and open the page.
✔ Search Tumblr, Instagram, Imgur, and others
✔ Save and share any image
✔ Remix images
✔ Browse blogs
*This version contains Ads
*The filter is enabled by default. To disable the filter, press menu, Settings, and uncheck "Filter."
With Search by Image, it's all very simple: any app that allows image sharing can be used to look up for images through Search by Image! If the image has been used by any website, the app will find it.
Search by Image Pic using the amazing Google Reverse Image search and TinEye Reverse Image Search engine!
* Reverse image search from Google and TinEye.
* Easily select image from gallery
* Input from 3 source; Camera, File (gallery), URL
* Share result URL
This app is not in any way affiliated or endorsed by Google and TinEye.
Gallery is the best way to add a special effects to your photos , make them special and more original. In only a few seconds an amazing photo collage is ready, absolutely free. A myriad of hundreds of effects is waiting for you.
Our effects library is always expanding . As previously mentioned, using Gallery couldn't be simpler: pick you desired effect, upload your photo and viola! All in all in just two simple steps and you have your very own work of art ready to save, send via email or share with your friends on a social site.
Take Gallery with you wherever you go and create stunning images on your mobile or tablet with our great mobile app.
Gallery is not only a picture browsing tools ,but also has the intelligent image editing functions .Its "improvements" function is very good , such as cutting , rotate and zoom .
--- Features ---
- Support for popular image formats , including: GIF , BMP , JPEG , JPEG 2000 , GIF , PNG , PCX , TIFF , WMF , ICO and TGA.
- Can browse phone all the picture , even the hidden picture can be browsed
- Browse all pictures , pictures will be set as wallpaper , may to the images cut , rotate , amplification , narrow
- Delicate interface design , Best quality full-screen browser , Play video and GIF， camera
- Extensible personalized slide play, clear thumbnail preview
- Fluent experience: sliding translation or switching, click or double-click or double refers to scale the image
+ Search and download the image with hight speed.
+ Filter the image with color: blue, green, red, ...
+ Filter the image with size: small, medium, large, ...
+ Filter the image with type: face, photo, clipart, ...
+ Filter the image with format: jpg, png, gif, ...
+ Other functions: voice search, image library, ...
Leave a comment and rating if you like this application!
Now using photo stocks:
- All pictures can be saved,
- Create a list of favorites for easy viewing,
- Send photos by e-mail and through WhatsApp
- Set as wallpaper of a home screen or a lock screen
1. Multi-Site Image Search (Google, Flickr, Daum, Picasa, 500px)
2. Easy Drag Image View
3. Easy Zoom, Zoom out
3. Easy Image Download
4. Easy Set Wallpaper
5. Easy Share
Option key click Ad show/hide
TAG : Find Image, search image, image search, Image Finder, images, image google, background image, photo, Findy, wallpaper, pic finder, pic search, k-pop star photo
Conveniently search for images online in any of the following ways:
* choosing the Android share functionality in any app (gallery, browser, etc.);
* picking the image from your photos;
* taking a picture with your camera;
* choosing a website with the image you're interested in;
and share your results on Facebook, Twitter, via mail or anywhere you want! and best of all, it's free! No ads involved!
I'm still working on the app and I plan to add more features in the future, like the possibility of saving the results. If you have suggestions, or need any help, don't hesitate and contact me at email@example.com.
If you appreciate my efforts and like my app, support me by purchasing MB Notifications for Facebook and make me a happy man!
This application is not affiliated with TinEye. TinEye is a registered trademark of Idée Inc.
PicSeek is a cool visual viewer for Google Image Search.
Let's search with the words you are interested in,
and you will get much information through pictures.
You can search for Photos, Faces, Line Arts, Icons,
and save any pictures you like to SD card.
- CoverFlow Image View
- Simple & Cool UI
- Custom Image Search
- Auto Slideshow
- Search Image for Trend words
- Zoom Image
- Save Image
- Save Image as Specific Name
- Go to WEB Page of Image
- Share Image with other Applications
- Pick Image from other Applications
**How to Custom Image Search**
Just touch the button in the upper right-hand corner!
Filter Controller comes into play.
By setting the conditions,
you can search for images more conveniently!
**Trend and Related Word Search**
You can search with:
- Related Words of the words you enter.
- Trend Search Words on WEB.
- Trend Words on twitter.
If you have any opinion or find bugs,
Please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to your feedback.
keywords: Image Search, Icon, Photo, Wallpaper, Face, Google, Coverflow
This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0.
NO MORE BROWSER HASSLE!!
Open App-Search Pictures-That EASY!!
You can also export photos straight to your phone inside the app or share them
with your friends on Facebook
Set any image from the search or part of the image as wallpaper of your phone.
The application is able to store all the keywords used for searches so that you can always go back quickly to previously research or change them.
To fit different taste we have introduce two themes Dark and White, go to settings to change from white to dark.
With imagesearch you can now see trends of google searches for different countries.
Features are :
- Browse & Upload photos from photo sharing sites
- Set current images as wallpapers
- Can search multiple image providers at once
- Search for images with google image search service
- Search for images with google picasa service
- Search for images with bing (not public anymore)
- Search for images with flickr
- Search for images with twitpic
- Context menu to remove previous search
- Access to imgur galleries (check the imgur for the tags to use)
- Use caching so you don't use bandwidth
- Zooming capabilities with multitouch
- Download of images
- Share images
- See a description of the image
- Link to see the website where was published
- Partial off line mode : loading of old search if there is no network
It is very common to use this app to search for celebrities, such as actors, models ... places to see pictures of cities
- Major redesign and improvements for tablet
- Bug fixes and image loading improvements
- Fix for 2.1 devices
- Now is possible to zoom directly in the gallery
- Fixed image quality problem on favourite
- Removed Twicsy as api is not available anymore
- Introduced trends, to see what is the most search term
- Autoloading of multiple pages
- Caching of results to reduce network traffic
- now is possible to choose between dark and white skin, if you want to do that go into settings
- we have introduce a safe mode
- bug fixes on zoom and wallpaper
- we also change fonts :)
- improve speed of image download, images in the grid are a bit blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
- now you can set a default folder where to download the images and skip the Folder Picker
- fix issue for devices with old android os
- improve download
- bug fix
- bug fix for problem in the gallery
- complete review of the of the UI with action bar and menu drawer
- possibility to keep favourite images
- removed bing, api is not public anymore
- fix for broken services
- reduce battery consumption with new google analytics
- changed acra id
- quick fix for cache memory issue on some mobile
- Many UI changes, now more ICS like
- Improve speed of download of images
- Better cache management
- Made clear how to load more results when available
- Fix problem with the zoom if images are too big
- Temporary fix for twitpic
- New image provider twicsy
- Change Zoom view, now is all native
- Few bug fixes
- Bug fixes to reduce memory errors
- Base64 missing on some device
- Minor bug fixes
- Speed improvements with download of images
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Picasa pagination, parsing description and link
- Bing pagination, now loading all the images you want
- New order of the image services to reflect usage
- Better management of big images (new way to use the BitmapFactory)
- new version of google analytics
- New better way to set wallpaper
- You can set an image directly to contact image
- full support of japanese
- auto traslation of korean for the app itself
- bug fix : improve filtering of bad url in twitpic api
- lots of bug fix (it is worth to update)
Long tap to download the image or go to the site that contains the image.
Just input query and press button to execute your search.
Several options are available in menu invoked by top left icon button.
- File Type: any/jpg/png/gif/bmp
- Site Search: restrict the search in a domain specified.(ex)example.com
- Colorization: any/color/gray
- Image Size: icon～huge
- Image Type: any/face/photo/clipart/lineart/
- Safety Level: active/moderate/off
Tapping one of the results of your search invokes an enlarged thumbnail.
This thumbnail is blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
* Save Image
You can download image by clicking "download" button invoked by LONG PRESSING one of the results of your search.
Downloaded image will be saved in a folder named "GIMGS" in SD card.
* Go to site
Also you can chose "go to site" instead of "download", to visit the web site including the image you chose.
Using the Google Image Search engine.
Search option that nearly equals to Browser is available.
Search result depends on search engine.
The displayed image may have been protected by copyright.
graphics : Juan paulo
-Free and ad-free.
-Search with your favorite engine :
*and more to come ...
-Works on Android 2.1+ and is optimized for Honeycomb tablets
-Intuitive multi-touch gestures : scroll, fling and pinch-to-zoom
-Save, set as wallpaper and share images you like
-Integration to global search
-Create home shortcuts to favorite search
Contact me by mail for suggestions or support request.
If you like my work you can buy DroidIris+ and browse :
Image Enhancer can add various effects, adjust color levels, add frames, rotate, reflection, crop and flip. You can easily adjust image hue, saturation, contrast, color boost, brightness, gray scale and gamma correction. Image effects include emboss, engraving, smooth, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, tint color, flea/noise, black & white, snow fall, gaussian blur sepia, invert, etc.
Share your creation instantly with your dear once. You can also set your edited image as a wallpaper.
App will automatically save your edited images on your SD card.
Additional Features Includes:
* Camera framing.
* Falling Flakes (flowers and leaves).
* Language support for English, French, Portuguese and Arabic.
* Free hand drawing.
The JS Image Slideshow Live Wallpaper is completely inactive when your home screen is not displayed (screen off or obscured by other applications), preserving battery life and has minimum impact on overall performance of your device.
- Completely inactive when your home screen is not displayed
- Configurable Slide Duration time
- Configurable Image Source folder
- Auto scaling of images to fit your screen size
- Directly launch JS Image Finder from the settings screen to download additional wallpapers.
NOTE: This is a fully unlocked BETA version available a limited time for free and will be replaced by a more limited DEMO version. The only limitation in the BETA is that you will see a red text overlaid on your wallpaper indicating that it is a BETA version on the right side of the screen. You will get rid of the red text when buying the full version available soon. The BETA version has been tested thoroughly for several months without any issues but is released as a BETA just to be sure about device compatibility.
Also note that this is a live wallpaper, so in order to enable it, go to Wallpaper settings by selecting Wallpaper => Live Wallpapers from the menu that pops up when long-touching your home screen. Then JS Image Slideshow DEMO will be available in the list.