앱 실행시 매일 10캔디를 무료로 드려요! (자정 기준)
★ 캔디패스 정액권 구매시 ★
- 놀이 동화 포토존 무제한 사용 가능!
- 200여개가 넘는 의상과 8종의 테마 모두 이용 가능!
(단, 의상과 테마의 경우 정액권 취소시 자동 삭제)
★ 직접 뽀로로 세계의 주인공이 되보세요! ★
- 손쉽게 만드는 나만의 아바타!
- 아바타를 다양하게 꾸며보세요!
- 뽀로로와 함께하는 다양한 테마여행!
- 똑똑하게 재밌게, 학습놀이!
- 따뜻하고 즐거운, 동화책!
- 찰칵찰칵 신나는, 포토존!
문의사항은 firstname.lastname@example.org 으로 메일보내주시면 답변해드리고있습니다.
(전화는 연결이 안되는 경우가 있으니 메일로 문의주세요.)
뽀로로콘 - 070 7391 7979
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 동작구 상도동 511 숭실대학교 벤처관 207-7호
- Supported Bases: Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal
- Supported Operations: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Modulo
- Supports DWord(32-bit) operands
- Android Holo Dark Theme!
All development/testing done on a Galaxy Nexus. More device support coming soon
Feel free to contact me with if you find any bugs or have suggestions for improvement!
IT IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL and i believe it does what every other DEC BIN converter fail to do!
With this you are able to convert a decimal number into binary, including positive and negative numbers
and viceversa you can convert any binary number into a decimal number.
--->Floating points are allowed!!!! (fractional numbers)
The only true Decimal <-> Binary converter
Fractional numbers accepted for free!
*Any integer decimal
*Any positive number
*Any negative number
*Any floating point number (ie: 3.25)
*Any negative fractional number (ie: -5.44)
Please do not leave any negative feedback as of now as this only would discourage me,
instead you could email me at email@example.com and suggest me anything you like :)
Enjoy and please if you find anything wrong or have any suggestions let me know!
It requires network permissions because I am a student and I believe free applications are a must for you guys as they are for me. Anyway I like to gain a beer out of my hobby sometimes hence i run a small advert banner which won't really disturb you :)
A quick tutorial:
- You switch between different color combination by sweeping with your finger on the screen to the right or the left.
You can always see in wich position (1-19) you are in the textfield above the Save button.
- You can choose one of four colored squares by pressing it with your finger.
A number of dots in the square bottom corner indicates that it is selected.
- The RGB values that make up the color of the square is now displayed with its decimal and hexadecimal values. You can now increase or decrease these values by pressing the buttons with + and - signs.
- The RGB value that will be changed is marked with a special color. If you as an example want to change the B value, just press the area around the letter B and now you can change the colors B value.
- When you are finished making your changes, press the SAVE button.