For your eyes to remain fully operational as long as possible you need to look away from the screen at intervals. This is to allow the eye ciliary muscle to relax.
You can relax your ciliary muscles yourself without this tool, just follow the 20-20-20-20 guideline. Every 20 minutes of screen time look at an object at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. The last 20 is a recommendation to blink 20 times to prevent eyes from getting dry.
This tool is just a reminder whistle for you that tend to get encapsulated in your work or gaming. A whistle blows every 20 minutes to remind you that it is time to do the 20-20-20-20 exercise. It also blows a whistle when 20 seconds of relax has elapsed so that you don't need to change context.
The interval and pause times can be easily changed, should you feel your eyes need different settings.
● Reminds you to exercise your eyes and body, i.e. a human factors and ergonomics tool.
● A widget is included to ease reminder ON/OFF. The widget also displays red while relaxing.
● Vibration can be used when in silent mode
● Configurable pause intervals
● Easy to use
● Unique whistles for relaxation/resume work. The sounds are actually from my cat since he is very good at protecting my eyes.
● Low battery usage
Free trial period: Just uninstall within two hours and you will get your money back.