✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button and tap the top right day counter to get a tip for each day to introduce you to Habit Streak.
Goal Tracker & Habit Streak will help you by keeping track of your progress.
It is inspired by Jerry Seinfeld’s Productivity Secret:
”…get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step is to get a big magic marker.
...for each day that you do your task, put a big mark over that day. After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.
...Don’t break the chain.”
All free. No adds, no in-app purchases.
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly habits/goals.
Weekly progress calendar view. Log all habits/goals on one screen.
Schedule weekly habits/goals for any combination of week days.
Notifications. You don't forget to take action.
Widgets (only Android 4.0 and later). Your habits/goals are at your fingertips.
Monthly calendar view. Log all days on one screen.
Habit/Goal export to Dropbox and local storage (/storage/sdcard/Goal Tracker Habit Streak). You never lose your habits/goals.
Google Play backups.Your habits/goals should be transferred to your new devices (depends on your settings).
"Sow a thought and you reap an action;
sow an act and you reap a habit;
sow a habit and you reap a character;
sow a character and you reap a destiny."
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
License Some rights reserved by anieto2k
1. Decide upon a goal (a healthy day - healthy food today for example).
2. Every day you keep moving forward with that goal mark the day with green.
3. Now you have a chain of a few days! don't break it! keep the chain going!
"Rewire" is a powerful app that can be used, track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself.
Rewire is based on Seinfeld's productivity secret, which involves building streaks of days.The streaks that you build, will motivate you to keep moving forward
Rewire provides you with calendars for every habit to track and visualize your chains.
Never again forget to track your habit.Get reminders for individual habits.
Keep a track of your achievements.Add notes to individual days.
• Flexible goals
Rewire has a powerful scheduling system. You can choose the exact days of the week when you would like to track the habit, or you can track habits that occur only sometimes a week or a month.For ex. Jogging every Monday,Tuesday and Friday , or Study 2 hours everyday except weekends.
To track habits and goals related to different aspects of your life, categorize and color them.
Sort your habits by simply dragging and dropping.
Track your habits and goals right from the homescreen with beautiful widgets.
Want to know how you have been doing with your goals/habits ? See the big picture with the help of graphs.Gain insights into what's working for you and what's not working.Get a break down of all the successful and failed days by week, months or years.
Backup your data to the cloud with DropBox backup.
Already using other apps ? Import your tracking data from apps like habits streak with just a click.
How it works ?
1. Setup your habit
2. Mark the days on calendar everytime you perform the habit.
3. Soon you will build a chain.
4. Don't Break the chain !!
Be it exercise, diet, blogging, or kicking a undesired habit, use Daily Badge to track the progress everyday. Tracking is simple. Tap on the star of the day under the goal to mark it as completed for the day. Keep doing it everyday. Keep the chain going.
As Seinfeld has said about his productivity calendar - don't break the chain!
Mobile version lets you:
• check the reminders list
• create new reminders
• snooze reminders
• reschedule reminders
• send reminders immediately
• change the email address your reminder is assigned to
• cancel reminders
What’s more you will be always notified at the exact time the reminder is scheduled for.
If you are serious about a habit or a goal then measuring your performance is crucial.
Habit Goal Monitor is a simple habit tracker app that makes it quick and easy to record your habits and goals as you do them, and gives you an instant scorecard/report/rating of how you measure up over time.
Habit Goal Monitor is about recording actions and providing feedback with the minimum number of clicks. It allows you to efficiently incorporate habit and goal tracking into your day by using your mobile.
Examples of habits and goals that you could use this app for are:
-I have a limit of 3 coffees per day
-I will do exercise 3 times per week
-I will floss my teeth twice a day
-I will have pills twice a day
-I have a limit of 8 cigarettes per day
-I have a limit of 4 takeaway meals per week
-I have a limit of 5 drinks per week
This app is different from other habit tracker or chain apps because:
-Highly detailed widgets allow you to see habits stats and input progress straight from the home screen.
-Your ratings include more than a streak or chain count. You are measured by your overall adherence, streak, best streak, and recent adherence.
-You can set multiple highly customizable alarm reminders per habit. Configure excluded days, repeating periods, reminder sounds and notification masking.
-You are not locked into the habit configuration when you create it. You can change its parameters any time.
-You can define a habit or goal as "do something" or "have a limit of something".
-Your habit or goal can be do (or limit of) X once, twice... up to 999 times over a period. You are not confined to simple "I did this" or "I didn't do this" responses at the end of the day.
-You can input your progress as you perform actions. You don't have to remember what happened and input it that night or the next day.
-if you already track habits and have data you can create a backdated habit and fill in the data. No need to start from scratch.
-You can change the display order of Habits.
This PRO version gives you unlimited habits, plus cool home screen widgets. The homescreen widgets allow you to see your stats and input actions directly from the homescreen and without opening the app.
****Sorry at the moment this app doesn't import the data from the free version. You will have to re-enter your habits.****
Habit Calendar helps you achieve your goals by tracking your task.
Habit Calendar is simple and easy to use.
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
» Exclusively on Android!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
• Google Fit integration
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
There are many things which you may want to improve. HabitBull can be used as a planner in building habits like taking your pills regularly, exercise, or keep to a diet. It can also be used as a helper for people suffering from memory problems. As for your vices, HabitBull can be a useful goal tracking tool, or a smart notebook, to assist you while breaking bad habits like nail-biting, drinking alcohol and even improving your dating skills.
It is entirely up to you, really. But why not give it a try and have a convenient helper on the go?
You can add them to your favorite wrimos list to quickly check their progress without having to launch any browser.
You can also follow their daily and global progress using our widget on your Android home launcher.
Using GoalTracker to set goals for the upcoming week, month or even a longer period, in areas like family, personal growth, financial budget, health, socializing, hobbies and career etc.
Need more information? Go to the website:
Would you like to know the latest news of GoalTracker? Go to our blog:
How does it work?
1. Setup your goals with target value and time limit.
2. Check in the value you has been completed in each time period.
3. GoalTracker will take care the rest of the things: calculating the progress, visualizing the data, reminding you persist in your goal.
For your dreams
Everyone has dreams, they can be small or big, dreams are consist of small goals, GoalTracker can help you break down the goals into steps, achieving your goals step by step and then you can reach your dreams.
★★★Good habit builder
GoalTracker can help you build up good habits like do exercise, drink enough water every day, read books and so on.
★★★Bad habit terminator
GoalTracker can help you get away from bad habits like smoking, drinking, eat too many junk food, etc.
★★★Smart TODO list
You can use GoalTracker as a TODO list, but it is more than a TODO list.
★★★Motivate your life
Everyone dreams about places to see, people to meet, and things to do in their lifetime. But too often we lose sight of those dreams and get buried in everyday busyness and demands. GoalTracker will inspire you to seize and act on a range of dreams.
★★★Clean and clear
GoalTracker has a clean and clear UI which make it very easy to be used.
• Support Yes/No and Numeric goals
• Support Trackable and UnTrackable goals
• Individual alarm for each goal
• Flexible enough for each type of goals: daily/weekly/monthly goal. For example: drink 10 glass of water every day, read 50 pages of book weekly.
• Smart enough for auto adjusting the target value according to the goal's actual progress.
• Setting motivational image for each goal
• Progress bar and Pie chart visualize the progress of the goal
• Calendar helping you to review your performance in the past days.
Keyword: success, goal tracker, achievement, habit tracker, TODO list, personal tool, tracking goal
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's easy. You just have to press "start" and the app gives you the first prompt to start writing your story. Choose the one that you most like and fire up your writing. Then, every minute (or the time you choose in the app settings) the app will give you a new prompt for you to add new ideas, words, characters, sentences, places or actions to the plot. Quite a challenge to turn your writing into a game!
THIS APP IS GOING TO MAKE YOU...
• Improve your writing. The best way to learn how to write is writing, and you're going to write a lot.
• Write everywhere. You will make the most of the time by sparking your creativity.
• Inspired. Forget about creative blocks and carry always the muses with you.
• Get fun. Because writing must be funny and when we enjoy, everything gets easier.
• Motivated. With this app, writing is like a game and you will want to write daily.
WRITING TIPS TO USE THIS APP:
• Relax. Let yourself go and don't fix the text as you write. You will have time to check it out later.
• Find your own rhythm. The time between the story steps is 1 minute, but you can change it and adjust it to your style of writing.
• Try out. If you don't like the first prompt, don't worry. Try different options to trigger the spark.
• Don't censor yourself. Write the first thing that comes to your head, no matter what. Free your creativity.
• Persevere. Write every day. Writing is like any other discipline: it takes practice, practice and more practice.
• Share. Use the app to create a longer story and share it in the NaNoWriMo writing marathon.
• Have fun. Use the app exercises as a game. This way your writing will flow easily and the result will be better.
• Enjoy your ideas in company. You can also use the app with your friends and create great stories together step by step.
Improvise and experience free writing is now funnier than ever. Great for all kind of writers, young and old. You will never fear the blank page again. Express your creativity and have fun.
Writeometer is a handy app to keep your writing on track, whether you're writing for a blog, finishing your dissertation, taking on the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) challenge, or simply trying to maintain a daily creative writing habit.
* Set daily writing reminders
* Writing logbook and progress chart
* Integrated productivity timer to ward off procrastination
* Motivational treats and inspirational quotes for those moments of writer's block
* Ideal for NaNoWriMo, blogging, thesising, or any other project involving a writing habit
Writeometer is easy to use: start up the app, set a daily goal and a total goal for your project, and you'll be reminded to write for 25 minutes each day. All good accomplishments take time: by finishing just one Writeometer session a day, 150 words each day, every day for one year, you will have a sizable novel written by the end of the year.
Good luck with that project!
The Space Monkey service gives you 1TB of affordable online storage by giving you a storage device that you plug in at home, and creates a durable storage network made up of all the Space Monkey devices, keeping your files safe even if the hard drive in your Space Monkey fails, your house burns down, etc.
All files stored in Space Monkey are protected by storing redundant, encrypted copies in the Space Monkey network, giving you all the benefits of cloud storage, but with much faster upload and download speeds, more space, and a much more affordable price.
Have you already killed off every main character, paid far too close attention to random passengers on the bus and consumed more coffee than your local health authorities would ever advise for a budding author -- all before even reaching Week 2 of NaNoWriMo?
• Nano Prompter is a plot generator that will generate a random plot opener for your novel from more than 30.000 available combinations -- ranging from the fairly serious and plausible to the outright silly and nonsensical.
• Nano Prompter will also allow you to share the generated writing prompt to your favorite note taking application, writing application, publishing agent, werewolf (no success guaranteed), social network or IM-client.
Are you ready to reinvigorate your writing?