- Synchronize with Reminder of iCloud
- Set reminders daily / (two) weekly / monthly / yearly
- Remind you at the right time
- View reminders by date/list
- Batch set date & priority
Reminder, Reminders, iOS, Mac, iCloud, apple
Errand list is a simple app that helps you maintain an errand list right on your Android smartphone!
Don't waste time emailing a list of errands to yourself! Just use this app to keep your errand list right on your phone.
-- To add an Errand to your Errand List --
1) Enter the name of the new errand into the text box at the bottom of the screen
2) Click the Add To List button to add your new errand to the errand list!
-- To remove an Errand from the Errand List --
1) Press and hold on the errand you'd like to remove from the errand list
2) Keep holding down for 3 seconds, and the item will be removed from the list!
-- Feature requests for Errand List --
Do you have a feature that you would like to see added to Errand List? Please let us know! We want this to be the best errand list app you've ever used, and we hope to be able to replace your paper/email errand list system entirely!
If there's anything at all that's keeping you from using and enjoying Errand List as much as you could be, please let us know! We love to add new features.
-- Bug reports for Errand List --
If you experience any issues while using Errand List, please let us know! Our email is listed on the Errand List profile page in the Play Store. Please include the make and model of your phone, and the version of Android that you're running Errand List on.
Thanks for checking out Errand List! We hope you love this app.
PS: Please leave us a great review if you love this app!
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
✪✪✪✪✪ (NOTES IN HOMESCREEN) Or how to use the widget ✪✪✪✪✪
1. Open MemoCool and create a note.
2. Exit MemoCool.
3. Go to the Widget section of your device (you can find it in Widget Tab from your apps list or doing a long press from your homescreen).
4. Drag and drop the MemoCool widget to your homescreen.
5. Select the note you want to display using the top arrows from the note.
6. You can place as many notes as you want by repeating step 4.
7. If everything was fine, rate us with 5 stars ;)
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually, realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
-Absolutely free and no restrictions. Paid version without adverts!
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
Let me tell you some things that you can do:
-Create clean, color-coded labels to store your tasks
-Create, edit and access your to do lists without an internet connection
-Easily see what’s due soon with my at-a-glance indicators
-Create a separate passcode lock to keep your tasks private
-Share updated labels to your friends, family and coworkers
-Sync between Android, iOS and the web
-Print your task lists from your computer
-Use the keyword search to quickly locate tasks
-Group labels together
-Navigate quickly with a clean, intuitive slide-out menu
Learn more at www.tasklabels.com (or just click the Task Labels Support link below)
SO WHY IS TASK LABELS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TODO LISTS APPS?
At Task Labels we are true list-lovers and we believe that every great accomplishment begins with one small task. We designed this app to make it easy for you to store those little tasks that together will help you accomplish great things. Whether it be having your shopping list with you at all times so you don't waste a moment at the grocery store, or managing multiple projects at home and work, Task Labels is a space that let's you easily find a place to save all your inspiration, ideas and todos.
Our unique labeling system will help you solve whether to put ‘buy milk’ in your grocery list or in your weekend errands list. Discover how a task put in multiple labels can transform your to do lists. Manage your projects by organizing each task into one or more labels. When you’re done, check it off and it will be checked off in those other labels too. This useful feature lets you see your complete list of todo’s at all times without the need to write it in repeatedly. Once you start using labels, you’ll see how it can truly optimize your productivity. At home, work or play, manage your daily to do list like a pro!
FREE SHARING SO YOU CAN WORK TOGETHER
Keep everyone updated and get things done even faster by sharing up-to-date todo lists with as many people as you want. You can control which people can edit and complete items and which people can only view what you share. Stop sharing a todo list instantly when you want to change your team.
You can easily share with people who are not using Task Labels as well, or print your labels and give out hard copies to those who work better on paper. They’ll print out as a neat task list template with due dates, priority levels and a place to put a check mark.
Use Task Labels for free as long as you have less than 300 tasks in your labels. Task Labels Premium members can enjoy:
-Unlimited tasks, labels, and label groups
-Archive completed tasks with one tap
-Import tasks from a CSV on the web
-Premium customer support
WHAT CAN I USE TASK LABELS FOR?
Here are just a few examples of topics people have used Task Labels for: holiday gift lists, meeting agendas, places you wish to travel, grocery lists, New Year's resolutions, tips for getting in shape, wish lists, lifelong/long-term/short-term personal goals, books to read, movie recommendations, contacts in New York, skills you possess or want to acquire, exam dates, allergies of you or others, work tasks, personal budgets, favorite quotes, guest lists, household chores, IOUs, packing lists, websites to check out, things to do in Colorado, random notes and more.
Prioritizer helps you rank a series of goals or options which are most attractive to you. Enter as many as you like different goals to which you or your family aspire:
- Short-term goals (Which movie to see? Which vehicle to buy? Which college to attend?..)
- Long-term goals (Where to take a great vacation this summer? Where to invest to secure a comfortable retirement?..)
The Prioritizer will then ask you a series of questions that force you to choose between each possible pair of goals. Based on your answers, it will then compute a preference score for each goal and an overall rank order for the list.
Prioritize Me! can be helpful by building a bucket list of todos. You have hundreds of tasks, wouldn't it be great to get the important ones done first and organize your life around them? Well, Prioritize Me! helps you to do this.
App puts your todos right at your fingertips. It's clutter-less and stress-free, allowing you to get on with what matters most. Prioritize Me! asks you questions such as: what is more important? followed by two of your todos. Prioritize Me! gets to know you, and then it builds a list of balanced todos for the next day and so on. There has never been a reminder app this smart. Increase your productivity, manage your life and keep your schedule balanced. Prioritize Me! is your life companion - allowing you to add todos and ideas with just one tap.
So, you’ve finally made a list of the ideas. Is it your new business idea? Or gift idea for your spouse? (great work!) However, your challenge now is knowing which of them are better or more important… your priorities! You’re not alone… Many of us have struggled with this problem and Prioritize Me! can help you with that.
WHO CAN USE THE APP?
Managers and their employees? Engineers or women who go to store with their grocery list? Actually this simple and powerful tool is perfect not only for procrastinators, but for everyone who wants to bring structure to their life.
- Already have a todo list? No problem, Prioritize Me! “smart paste feature” allows you to paste text to form a priority list - cut corners... save time.
- Completed task? Easily tick and task will be marked as done.
- Share your todos with friends on Facebook, Twitter, via SMS or Email to gain vital encouragement and tips. You can also send your priority list directly to your todo app of choice (Any.do, Google Task, Remember the Milk, etc.).
PRO* version includes (in-app purchase):
- Unlimited history records
- No ad-slogans
- No pop-ups
- Priority support
What other say about Prioritizer tool?
Lifehacker. “Order your financial goals”
The Prioritizer puts your financial goals against one another in pairs to determine what's most important to you. You enter a set of money goals - like "Get out of debt," "Built nest egg," "Secure retirement," "Pay off mortgage" or even "Go on a cruise next summer" - and Prioritizer uses forced choice analysis to rank each goal's priority. Based on your answers (ie, retirement over cruise, but cruise over mortgage), each goal gets a number score, one you can use to figure out how to split up that unexpected bonus based on priority. This one takes some serious thought, but it's a nice way to whittle down your goals to what's really important to you right now. — Gina Trapani
That's a nice tool. If it's something like what I've been using lately, it's a sort of whiteboard brainstorming sort of exercise. You sit down and just write down any goofy idea that you would like to do. Renovate an old house. Pay off the mortgage. Learn to fly. Quit your job and volunteer to spank penguins in Antarctica...etc. I then used my own analysis to break down the ideas into my GTD system. This is helping me take some risks with moving jobs and in other areas that I would otherwise let slip by me.
- Quick tutorial after the first start to familiarize you with your new post-it app
- Protect important memos against prying eyes by setting a password.
- If you forget your password, remove and re-install the app. Don't worry, your memos and messages will be preserved!
- You can decorate your memo with a cute icon and unique background color. Each post can have its own theme, it is like having your own book of important messages.
- Memos can be inserted as customizable widgets. Pick your memo widget size, color, size of the text and your memo will be right there!
- When you input new note, it will be listed below your last memo. This is a convenient method of tracking you list of tasks.
- Each memo can be marked with its own priority level.
- Highly customizable note text sizes and fonts.
- Option to add date to each new memo.
- Auto Link function can connect your messages to a dialer, e-mail and browser.
- Since memos are stored on phone’s SD card and your phone is reset or has other issues, you can simply install Cute Memo app once you fix your phone and your to-do list will be right back!
- To archive your memos, please backup "sdcard/data/chensi.memo" folder.
- Ability to export your msgs to a text file.
If you discover a bug or have an idea for improving this cool msg post application, please comment or sent us an email and we will try our best.
• Time and location reminders
• Repetitive (daily, weekly, monthly) reminders
• Beautiful, simple interface
• Synchronize your reminders between all your devices
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminder app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly and never forget your errands again. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
• Location: Location reminders
• Identity: Reminder synchronization between devices.
• Set an alarm, Run at startup: Setting/Resetting reminders.
A big thanks to everyone who helped translate the app:
• Portuguese: Cléber Pereira Borges
If you want to use Reminders in another language and can help with the translation please get in touch!
Want to be the first to receive the latest versions of Reminders and help with testing? Join the Reminders test community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112492481925680255311
-- Type / Speak memos, notes, todo's and save it securely on your device
-- Update memos, notes, todo's about project and save it securely on your device
-- Speak your list and save on your device.
-- voice activated lists or type your list
-- Convenient way to manage your life
-- Now its easier to manage multiple tasks / project.
-- please put comma's to go to next line
-- DO NOT NEED ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
-- NO NEED TO SETUP AN ACCOUNT
-- YOUR PROJECT LIST IS SAFE AND SECURE ON YOUR DEVICE
-- DOES NOT TRACK USER OR USER LOCATION
Capture screen and save on gallery image then text, email or print.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers to capture screen:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
On some devices Hold the power button and volume low button for 2 seconds to capture the screen.
Please leave kind rating or suggestion. Any issue with the app, please email the developer. Thanks.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...”
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness...” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Main reasons to consider Todo Cloud:
1. The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do app service:
-Shared list & projects
-Comments & notes
-Multiple team support and email notifications
2. The Price Performance Leader. Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do app services that charge extra on every platform, your modest subscription allows you to use Todo Cloud on all platforms (iOS, Mac, Web and Android) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Cloud is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year with fewer capabilities than Todo Cloud).
In addition, you get enhancements to Todo:
-Add tasks with email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
-Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) across all of your devices (iOS, Mac, Web and Android).
You also get...
3. REAL PRODUCITVITY. Including Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Search, Folders, and much more.
4. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo Cloud uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
-Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
-Contacts Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
-Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
14 day FREE trial!
After you subscribe, your Todo Cloud subscription will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your renewing subscriptions Google Play.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
Your chores and errands may have been boring in the past - not so any longer! With RPGme, you gain rewards for all the quests (to-do list items) you complete. Use those rewards to purchase items for your hero, fight monsters in a virtual dungeon, gain experience points and more!
Best of all, this app is 100% free with no ads! It's open source as well - check out the source code at https://github.com/benstreb/RPGme.
UpVote helps order a list by providing a quick and easy way to vote items up and down. You can use your own criteria as to what an up or a down vote means and build a list that fits your needs.
Simply put: use bars to track things.
Visually observing progress helps us to feel invested in completing our goals. The short and long term interaction with these goals can help build and maintain focus as well as increase development of solidified habits, all through reminders, statistics, and rewarded progression.
The PRO version of Raise the Bar is proud to bring you:
*Task Widgets ( Android 4.0 >)
*Patterns for bars
*More goodies in the future!
We created RTB to have a fun way to "Level Up" different aspects of our lives.You can use it seriously, for important Goals you want to keep track of, or you can use it playfully, for anything you can think up. Simply make a new bar and start Tracking the amount you do something, start a timer to automatically track the time you spend doing it, or make a List of ToDo's to check off what you've done! What are you waiting for? Go Level Up your life!!
- Active Time Tracking
- Set Goals to Achieve
- ToDo List
- Custom Reminders for Goal/List
- Unlimited Goals!
- Color Your Lists and Goal Bars!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Stats
- Editable Data! (edit in daily bar graph)
- Time/Amount Tracking
- Level Up by tracking Experience Points (XP)
- Export to CSV
- FAQ section for help
How does it work?
1. Name the Activity to Track. (Be creative!)
2. Pick category of bar: Level Up, Achieve Goal, or List (more information in FAQ)
3.You choose the type: Time spent or # of "Reps."
(Activities can often be Tracked with either type, so choose freely!)
ToDo List Examples:
Help and Support
**Please send us feedback so we can make the app even better! Your comments/questions help us make a better game for EVERYONE!! (And seriously, we'll probably implement most things you ask us to...so just ASK!!)**
Designed to take notes and navigate with minimum clicks and taps, Sticky Notes beats every other note taking app in ease of use and speed. Multiple fonts and different text sizes make it even more friendly to use.
Put your witty thoughts on a sticky image and easily share it on social media from now on. You can swipe through the stickies for quick navigation. And with the new reminder feature, you will never forget a task.
Searching through your stickies is faster than ever using the search button. You can even search your stickies directly from your Home screen by including the search results in the Google Search widget.
It is complemented by two simple widgets so that you can always have a quick access to your stickies right from your Home screen.
* Elegant UI - quick access to create, edit, search and share sticky notes.
* Swipe between stickies for faster navigation.
* Set reminders with your preferred ring tone and custom volume.
* Multiple colors for stickies.
* Cool themes.
* Home screen & Lock screen widgets.
* Easily sort and organize.
* Multiple fonts and different sizes.
* Tablet friendly.
* Easily share your stickies to Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS
* Create cool sticky images and share easily. Integrated Facebook to enable posting without native Facebook app.
* Text to speech to read out your notes.
* Backup and Restore feature using Dropbox Account to create a backup of stickies and restore later to prevent data loss.
NOTE: Phone state permission is used only to reduce the alarm volume if a phone call is in progress.
Have a nice time using Stick Notes!
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
A fun informal and free way to progress with your todo list. Maniana (man-ya-na) helps you to answer a simple question "which of my errands am I going to do today?". A perfect solution for every procrastinator!
Maniana is an open source project. If you have any problem or suggestion, please send us an email at email@example.com or create a new issue here http://code.google.com/p/maniana/issues .
☆ Easy and fun to use.
☆ Home screen widgets.
☆ App starts instantly. No flash screen.
☆ Personalize using rich settings and themes.
☆ Undo last delete operation.
☆ Enter new tasks using keyboard or voice.
☆ Optional daily notification.
☆ Optional shake actions.
☆ Flag tasks by colors.
☆ Dropbox and Google Drive support for backup/restore.
☆ Lock tasks you don't want to see daily.
☆ Small memory and CPU footprints.
☆ Detailed help page.
☆ Multi language support.
☆ Minimal permissions, maximal privacy.
☆ Absolutely free. No ads, no gimmicks.
☆ Very responsive developers (try us).
If you like the app, please rate it in the Android Market.
Want to be a hero in your country? We are looking for translators from English to Chinese, Korean, and other major languages. No programming skills required. If you would like to help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your phone cannot access the Android market, you can download Maniana directly from http://code.google.com/p/maniana
Alternative spellings: mañana to do list | task list, manyana to do list | task list, Manana to do list | task list.
Related apps: Astrid, Adylitica Do It Tomorrow, Taskos, GTasks, Any.do, Remember the milk.