Personalise your buzzer with a brand new look each week and unlock more blinged up buzzers during the show.
Test your BGT brainpower with real-time trivia, and never miss a moment of the action with the latest clips and all the gossip from our backstage team.
Let your app friends know if it’s a “yes” or a “no” from you while watching the acts at home, and make predictions on all the onstage action.
Your predictions and BGT trivia answers all count: the points you collect are all added to our coveted leaderboard where you can compete with your friends.
And the BGT fun doesn’t stop after the show. During the week you can take part in our weekly quiz and find plenty of fun extras.
· Buzz performances during the show.
· Personalise your app by unlocking and collecting blinged buzzers.
· Make predictions on what will happen next on the show.
· See how friends are buzzing and share the BGT action with them on Facebook and Twitter.
· Take part in polls and trivia to prove your BGT knowledge.
· Get ahead of the game with all the latest news, galleries and backstage gossip.
· Watch all the auditions and keep up with the action with all the video updates.
· Follow and join in with the BGT conversation on Twitter from within the app."
The red button will sound a buzzer, the green button will sound a bell
Use it for a game, quiz, show or to annoy your friend or colleague.
The buzz is a loud factory horn, that makes noise as long a you hold the button.
After the taser, electric shaver, hammer, the whip and a load of other funny apps, we present the Buzzer.
Buzz along with your favourite TV show; the Voice, ... got Talent and so on.
You can also use it just to disturb or shut some friends near you.
If you press the red button you will hear the noise typical of ERROR.
If you press the green button you will hear the sound of small bells.
You can even use it in front of the TV during your favorite TV show as X-factor, the Voice, ... got Talent and others.
Permits for the Internet are just for ads.
Email me for bugs report me, or ask me questions or give me suggestions.
Please do not give a negative feed, please contact me before I try to better tailor the app.
See more information:
WARNING: This is just a demo application. Not intended for broad usage.
That said, please send feedback
Watch the biggest performances minutes after they appear on TV. Take part in the Fifth Judge area and make predictions, test your X Factor knowledge and rate the performances in real-time during each show. Plus find all the latest backstage news, photos and gossip delivered straight to your newsfeed.
Answer trivia and predictions correctly to earn a spot on our coveted leaderboard.
Download the app now and play-along live with the nation.
This is NOT a game, it's just game show buzzer buttons that you can use for whatever in the world you want!
It has selectable sounds! From wheel of fortune, price is right and more!
I've had a lot of fun with this and I'm sure you guys can find more uses for it than I can!
The red buzzer makes a great FAIL BUTTON :)
Please don't download expecting a game! This is just game show sounds to use!
(Internet-permission is only for ads!)
Mail me for bugs, questions, feedback or new ideas! (Before you down-rate). Also mail me if your device doesn't work well with the buzzer-app.
Tags: buzz, button, warning, sound, horn, game, show
Actually, It's just a Buzzer, but it offers a little more. You'll know who buzzed first, just like in a TV show.
But how did it work ? You just have to follow these few steps :)
- Connect all phones (Manager and players) on the same local network, for example, a WIFI access point.
- Let the manager create the Game.
- And the players just have to join this new Game and start Buzzing :p
The manager will have to manage the Game with the buttons available on his phone :
- Reset : Lock all the Buzzers.
- Unlock : Unlock all the Buzzers, and allow Players to Buzz.
- Right : Lock all the Buzzers and grant one point to the player who buzzed (This button is available, only if a player buzzed).
- Wrong : Lock the Buzzer of the player who buzzed and unlock the Buzzers of the other players (This button is available, only if a player buzzed). This feature is there to lock the player who have answered wrong, and let only the other players Buzz and try a new answer.
The Buzzer can take three colors :
- Red "turned off" : Buzzer locked, you can't Buzz.
- Red "turned on" : Buzzer unlocked, you can Buzz.
- Green "turned on" : You Buzzed first.
You can plan two types of Game :
- Free for all : Every player joins the game by giving their name. And each of them have their own Buzzer. (Let's hope you'll have enough phones :p)
- Team : The manager creates as many team as necessary when he creates the Game. And when the players join the Game, they have to pick one of the team created by the manager. You can connect more than one phone to a team, and when the game start, they will be like connected to each other. For Example, if a player from the "Team 1" Buzz, all the phones from the "Team 1" will Buzz.
The app allows players to join and leave the Game when they want to, but if you are in a Game "Free For All", if you leave the game, you'll lose your points.
Above all, don't forget to connect all phones on the same WIFI network, or you won't be able to join a Game.
Have fun ;)
Anthem can be set as a ringtone or alarm, by holding flag.
App can be moved to SD card.
Hope you enjoy it.
Please rate and review.
Storage - Save sound to SD card
System Tools - Set sound as Ringtone/Alarm
More than 260 sounds! From the most famous memes of 4chan/internet (as the ComboBreaker, Falcon Punch, Khaan, Rimshot, This is Sparta, Nyan, Chuck Testa, Mudkip or Harlem Shake) to dialogues of your favorites series (as Big Bang Theory, Community, South Park, Lost or Adventure Time), going through mitical videogames sounds (as PacMan, Age Of Empires, Metal Gear, Metal Slug, Star Fox, Unreal, Counter Strike, Skyrim, League Of Legends, Street Fighter, Diablo...) and quotes for epic movies (Harry Potter, Terminator, Saw, Hunger Games, Kill Bill, Batman, Rocky...). Instant Buttons includes all the sounds needed for a fun moment. Besides, we are open for suggestions, only send us an e-mail with the sound that you want.
And if that's not enough, Instant Buttons has the possibility to add any sound as a Widget to your desktop, to keep it handy wherever you want. Besides, you can set any sound as ringtone, notification or alarm, save the sounds as favorites, hide buttons, choose to repeat a sound and share them on WhatsApp, gMail, Bluetooth...
Optimized for tablets.
Explanation of the permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -> SD app install
WRITE_SETTINGS -> To change the ringtones and notifications
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE -> Ads from AdMob
❣❣❣ WARNING! If you install the app on the SD, Widgets won't work! This is a requisite from Google, we can't do anything. ❣❣❣
The app has been tested and optimised for the following devices running Android version 4.2 and higher:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Google Nexus 7, 2013
Google Nexus 7, 2012
Tesco Hudl, 1st Gen
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 7”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 8”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1”
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”
Devices running on operating systems 4.1 and below will be able to access an older version of the ITV Player app.
Why not let us know what you think? We’d really appreciate you getting in touch with our Customer Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A SpeedQuizzing quiz is a quick-fire quiz game where players use their touch screen phone as a quiz buzzer / input device. By connecting over wifi, many devices can join and play this TV gameshow-style quiz game.
Find an SpeedQuizzing event near you http://www.speedquizzing.com
One phone acts as the 'Quiz Master', and any number of Contestants (on separate phones) connect to the quiz. When you're ready to start, the Quiz Master starts the first round, and the buzzer buttons on all the Contenstant's phones light up. The first Contestant to press their buzzer is rewarded with a satisfying sound, and locks all the other Contestants out. Then the Quiz Master starts the next round, and off you go again! Great for setting up quiz bowl / game show buzzer / trivia party / Jeopardy gameshow type events when you need to buzz in.
I Buzzed First! even tells everyone in the quiz the name of the person who buzzed first. Any number of Contestants can connect to the same quiz.
NOTE: The app will need to be installed on at least THREE phones to be useful. One phone acts as the 'Quiz Master', and two (or many more) other phones join the quiz to see who buzzes first. All the phones MUST be connected to the same WiFi network. (Will not work on 2/3G only)
* Fully Compatible with the iPhone version of I Buzzed First! *
You can form a quiz with any combination of Android Phones and iPhones running I Buzzed First!
Please send any support questions to email@example.com for a speedy response