Beat your friends in a round of Wordfeud with a little help of this app!
Wordfeud Cheater - Swedish words uses the same dictionary as Wordfeud - more than 417,000 swedish words to find the best matches to your characters.
- Sorts the words by points given (points are calculated the same way as Wordfeud)
- You may specify wildcards (empty characters) by entering ?
- You may enter already placed characters if you want the word to start or end with a specific character or combination
- Patterns: Define a pattern using already placed bricks on the play field and Wordfeud Cheater will find words that fits using your characters!
- Wifi/Network to connect to the dictionary server
- Storage to save settings
Wordfeud Cheater - Swedish words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please note that questions are in English.
The tourist attractions quiz / trivia features a single player and a thrilling two player heads-up mode on the same phone.
- Sharpen your skills in the single player mode and reach the top of the high score list.
- In the heads-up mode you can challenge your friends on the same phone and see who knows the most about the worlds tourist sites.
- Questions range from Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum in Paris, Stonehenge in England to Grand Canyon in the United States.