This app is Smart Connect extension, it will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar (when SBH connected).
- Allowed list for apps;
- Expanded notifications option, show all content of notification from expanded Status Bar;
- Options for ignore notifications during a voice call and while music playing;
- Option "Quiet hours";
- Option for auto remove notifications from device;
- Auto remove notification from SBH then read on device.
Works with: Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1, Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50, Smart Bluetooth Handset SBH52.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com.
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
You will automatically receive notifications when new albums become available for your artists.
View available albums and launch the spotify app to view more details (if spotify app is available on your device).
Use the search tab to search for artist that you want to monitor.
“long click” on an artist and select “Start monitoring”
Monitor number of albums available in the Artists tab
The number of known albums are presented for each artist and once there is a new album available the artist will be highlighted and the number of albums on spotify will be presented.
“Short click” on highlighted artists to acknowledge new albums information.
“Long click” on an artist view a list of albums or start browsing artist in spotify. “Long click” on album to start spotify app.
Control behavior in the settings menu and change if you want also to monitor “appears on albums” for your artists.
View app messages in the Messages tab
Here you can find a log of important app events such as “artist has new album”.
The free version is limited to two artists. Please get the Unlock Spotimon App to get more artists.
NOTE: This app uses the spotify meta data API but is not othewise endorsed certified or approved by the Spotify company group.
Expects Speecams-SE version 1.1 or higher!
New features enabled currently include
* ability to run the app in the background (screen locked etc)
* Consider camera direction
* Consider own speed and camera limit
* No ads
This app is not visible in your regular app listing and does not need to be started. Just installed.
Efter installation kan du behöva starta om Speedcams-SE appen för att upplåsningen skall få effekt.
With a local POI database the app can operate without a 3G mobile network connection.
To unlock extra features and remove ads you can buy the unlock key (requires version 1.1):
Your current position and positions of nearby cameras can be viewed via the built in map view.
Pro features include:
* Consider camera direction (if present in POI data)
* Consider own speed and camera limit (if present in POI data)
* Run in background (lock screen and still get audio warnings)
* No ads
Note that the app does not come with a built in database. There is a simple import process that reads “Garmin (csv)” files on the form:
13.27141, 55.53639, "K108N01@80"
13.25691, 55.55859, "K108N02@80"
Many “GPS data files” (POI databases) are available for free download on the internet. To import data simply put your downloaded data file on the sd-card – named “speedcams.csv”.
For further instructions see:
1) This app and its author does not encourage driving above the speed limit.
2) Since the functionality is dependent on a POI database of your choice this app makes no guarantee about the correctness of the warning function.
This app is for you. Your status will be updated automatically, saving you time to spend on something more valuable
Use predefined messages for quick instant updates or have your status updated automatically at pre-selected times during the week.
The "report location feature" can automatically update your status with your current location.
The current location can also be included in scheduled "daily" updates.
App settings lets you control features such as:
* Minimum distance between updates.
* Minimum time between position updates.
* Optional use of GPS satellites.