Use your phone to remotely control playback.
A single click interface allows you to send a magnet link or a torrent file to your XtreamerTV download system.
You can "Paste" a URI from the clipboard.
The source code of this project is available on SourceForge.
If the version(2.4.7 or earlier) you purchased in the past can't be upgraded or can not be found in your account after being uninstalled or "unauthorized" message pops out, please do contact us.
NOTE: This is a receiver installed on Android devices such as Boxes or TVs to receive media sent from your Apple devices, PC, and Android devices via AirPlay or DLNA protocol. It's not a sender. If the app doesn't work perfectly on your device, please CONTACT us via email(firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will try our best to solve it. Whether we could solve the problem, we can make a REFUND.
Either AirPlay or DLNA is just a media controlling protocol, and it just sends the playback address to the inner media player in the firmware of your device. So the compatibility depends on the stability of network and the performance of your Android or sender device. It may not work so well either if your wireless router is too old.
If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the auto-boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Once the app is installed and started on your boxes or your TV, it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV.
Send screen, music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Videos shot by iPhone/iPad/iPod's camera may not be played smoothly for it has a very large file size).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program to send media directly to or stream from a home media server to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program's instructions on how to send media from them.
★Support iOS8, Support AirPlay streaming and mirroring
★Support WIFI AP mode
★Automatic startup and Service shutdown configurable
★Audio streaming background played without delay
★Anti-disturb mode(video is kept playing when the controlling side exits)
★Zoom mode fixed, and zoom settings saved permanently
★Continue playing from its previous pause point
★AirPlay password setting
★Support external Player
★Slideshow for AirPlay photo streaming
★Support some mips/x86 based Android devices
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
★PC DLNA controller with media file right click menu sending(SubRip Text support) and screen mirror(AirPinPcSender is needed and support mouse controlling from Android side); Android controller(AirPinCast) can also be found in Google Play
★Constant bug fixing and updating within our capability
★How to connect "AirPinPcSender" to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" to send your media files in your PC(WinXP/Win7/Win8) and mirror your PC screen to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"?
Download and install AirPinPcSender in your PC(http://www.waxrain.com);
●Windows Media Streaming: Streaming media files in your Hard Disk or in Network Places/NAS by right clicking on media file and select "DLNA Play to". External SRT subtitles are supported.
●Windows Screen Mirror: Click the icon of "AirPinPcsender" at Windows status bar, click "DLNA Mirror to".
If you still don't know how to use, please go to http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
* Prodigy Silver
Note: Might work on other devices but currently tested only on Prodigy Silver.
Internet and Access Network State. Required for accessing your media player's contents.
* To be able to play on your phone, you will need a 3rd party media player capable of playing streamed videos.
This application is unofficial and is not affiliated with Xtreamer Ltd. All rights to the Xtreamer brand and logo belongs to Xtreamer Ltd.
Each button can be custom programmed to operate any device that uses infrared control.
Button text is customizable.
Create up to six remote control profiles to use during different activities (watching TV, playing a DVD, playing your video game console, or something else!
Works with the Global Caché iTach IR devices. May also work with the GC-100 (not tested).
Our goal is to support the home automation community by making this app as easy to use as possible. Suggestions are welcome! (Wizard App Makers is not affiliated in any way with Global Cache. We just think they make cool stuff.)
Please send any comments, questions, or suggestions for improvements to:
Please report bugs to the email address above before rating this app. They can usually be fixed quickly!
Instructions can be found here:
Upgrading from Lite to Pro:
If you tried out GCRemote Lite and you want to move all your profiles and commands to Pro, do the following:
1. Make a backup from the Settings screen in Lite.
2. Open the settings screen in Pro and press “Restore”.
3a. Exit the app and go to Android Settings -> Apps -> Downloaded -> GCRemote Pro.
3b. Reboot your phone/tablet.
4. Open GCRemote Pro. All the buttons should now be set to the default IP address & port number 192.168.1.76:4998.
5. If necessary, go through each button and change the IP address and port to the correct settings. Copy & paste makes it easier.
Thanks for trying (and using) GCRemote!
1. File browsing and sharing
￭ Photo Thumbnail (list and grid view), and slide show
￭ Music streaming
￭ Video streaming
2. Music playing supports:
￭ MP3 meta data
￭ Shuffle and repeat play
￭ background playback
3. File transfer (multi-files upload and download in a size limitation of 500MB per operation)
4. Delete file
5. Search function by key words
6. Various file listing mode based on file type, name, size, and modified time.
7. Auto detect and connect to Media Streamer
8. WiFi WPA encryption (SSID and password setting)
9. Reboot Media Streamer
10.Hardware reset: restore Media Streamer to factory setting
Experience your videos like never before with KMPlayer
Movies, TV Shows, Animations, Homemade & Mobile Phone Videos, and video file, watch them in the highest quality with maximum control
KMPlayer supports HD videos and 30 languages; there is a KMPlayer for everyone!
KMPlayer is optimized for subtitles control, video playback speed, favorite playlist, and much more.
KMPlayer is built for today’s smart phone users! All for free!
Floating Screen: Multi-tasking- continue watching your video while sending a text or browsing the web
Subtitle Support: Supports all subtitle formats with total sync control
Playback Support: Slow down or Speed up any video. (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed)
One Finger Control: Total control at the tip of your finger- Playback, Start/Stop, Skip, Volume, and Brightness
Favorite: Organize all your favorite videos in your Favorite folder
Cloud Storage: Google Drive supported, play all of your videos stored on Drive quickly and easily
Review Us, Rate Us, Comment on Us!
Got an idea? What a change?
We would love to hear what you think! Email us @ email@example.com
￭ Differential backup Photo and Contact
￭ Cross drivers backup (eg. from SD to USB)
* WiFi Bridge/Router settings
* File browsing and sharing
￭ Photo Thumbnail (list and grid view), and slide show
￭ Music streaming
￭ Video streaming
￭ Document (eg. pdf vcf ..)
* Music playing supports:
￭ MP3 meta data
￭ Shuffle and repeat play
￭ Background playback
* File transfer (multiple-files upload and download in a size limitation of 500MB per operation)
* Delete file
* Search function by key words
* Various file listing mode based on file type, name, size, and modified time.
* Auto detect and connect to Media Streamer
* WiFi WPA/WPA2/WEP encryption (SSID and password setting)
* Factory default and reboot
VLC Streamer streams movies from your computer (Mac or PC) over your wifi to your Android.
You can watch anything from your movie collection.
No need for complex conversion processes.
No need to manually transfer movies to your device.
The free version is ad-supported - we hope you'll like it enough to get the full one.
* Free helper app gets you streaming quickly and allows you to browse local drives, and Windows network shares
* Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing
(assumes a reasonably powered computer)
* Support for multiple resolutions and streaming quality levels
* Supports Mac OS 10.5 intel and above
* Supports Windows, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
There are a huge number of movie formats, and VLC can convert most of them - but it can't convert everything. If you have any doubts, then please try the free version of this application first.
VLC Streamer will not play DRM protected videos. (Videos from the iTunes store do include DRM).
VLC Streamer is designed to work on your local wifi network, and the free helper app has to run on your Mac or PC.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
• Play the newest and most popular video formats including H.264, MP4, MPEG4 and MKV with DTS audio
• Enjoy your music in superior audio quality with support for lossless FLAC
• Access all your content, no matter on which device it is stored or on which device you play it.
• Hassle free! No complicated file conversions.
• Stream and share videos, photos and music wirelessly via Android DLNA.
• Create playlists for your videos, photos & music directly on your mobile device.
• Create and watch cool slideshows of your photos.
• Apply one-click touchups to fix the lighting, color balance or contrast.
• Audio equalizer to enhance music playback experience
• Operating System: Android 4.0.0 and above version, including 4.4 (KitKat)
• Processor: Minimum 1GHz
• RAM: Minimum 512MB
• Supported Screen Resolutions: 800x480, 854x480, 960x540, 1024x600, 1280x800, 1920x1080, 2560x1600 (Nexus 10)
• Videos/Movies: H.264, H.263, MPEG4, MP4, 3GP, M4V, MKV, VP8
• Audio: DTS, AAC, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAV, Vorbis, M4A
• Image: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP
• Subtitles: SRT, ASS, SSA
◆◇◆ In-app Purchase ◆◇◆
$4.99 in-app purchase available for
(1) DTS audio support.
(2) No banner ads.
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by issuing a poll or chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra
On Verizon phones extra permissions are required for invitation sending:
• Read access to contact list is used for name autocomplete before sending invites
• SMS writing is used for sending invites
Invitation sending is being rolled out to more and more devices.
Axentra’s HipServ Mobile app for Android allows you to easily connect to your HipServ-based home media server and stream your entire media collection from anywhere, anytime!
HipServ mobile for Android is compatible with:
Seagate GoFlex Home, Netgear Stora, HipServ MediaCaster, Roxio Streamer and Verbatim MediaShare.
What you can do with HipServ Mobile for Android:
• Browse your photos stored on your HipServ and enjoy and show them to your family and friends directly from your Android device at home or remotely.
• Stream music stored on your HipServ directly to your Android device from anywhere.
• Watch a video stored on your HipServ on your Android device.
• Access your home stored digital documents on the go.
Q: Why will the HipServ mobile application not install? It says it is incompatible!
A: HipServ Android application requires Adobe Air and Android 2.2 or above in order to run it.
Q: Why will a xxx format video file not play on my phone???
A: HipServ does not convert or render your video files. In other words, it is not a video player. It simply uses the video players installed on your phone to play your files. If your phone does not support that format of video, you may need to convert it on the computer, or download a 3rd party player that supports the file.
Still have questions, concerns or feedback?
You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Axentra HipServ Team
Changelog on site.
Make sure to take a backup before uninstalling the non-donation one!
Thank you for supporting tvJunkie, I appreciate it!
Please visit www.northdivision.se for more info!