- See vehicle dashboard values, such as fuel level, trip meters, and more, in the App.
- Control your fuel-fired parking heater, if the vehicle is equipped with a fuel-fired parking heater.
- Locate your vehicle on a map or using the vehicle signal horn and turn indicators.
- See the current status of doors, windows and locks for your vehicle.
- Lock and unlock the vehicle.
- Request roadside assistance from the App.
- Have an electronic driving journal that will create trip reports for every trip made with the vehicle.
Even if you do not currently own a Volvo conforming to the requirements above, you can still install the App and use it in demonstration mode in order to see some of the functionality offered by the Volvo onCall Telematics system.
It gives you instant access to the user guide for your unique truck with additional instructive videos that describe functions of some of the trucks features.
The app can be used offline, apart from the videos which will be streamed.
After installing the app, you will be prompted to enter the chassis number of your truck. This enables you to get a content that is tailored for its unique specification, with exactly the equipment your truck disposes of.
If you merely want to try out the service and explore different models, select a demo truck of the desired model.
You can always modify and view another truck after installing the app.
The app supports the new range of FH, FH16, FM and FMX trucks (not valid for trucks built in South America).
Currently the app is available in English and Swedish.
• Search by vehicle type, brands, axles, countries and dealer
• Select resent search criteria
• Sort the result list on price, age and mileage
• List vehicle details and tap for more information
• Browse the photos
• Tap the dealer business card to contact the dealer by phone or mail
• Map to find the way to the dealer’s location
• Change languages
After selecting the dealer you may as easy as a tap with your finger make a phone call, send a email or even get the directions to the dealer.
Need a dealer at your next stop? Just move the map and list the dealer at that location.
Easily find the address and longitude/latitude of your own location.
* Telephone number
* Supplied services
* Open hour
* Call dealer
* Email dealer
* Get direction to dealer
* Search map location.
* Dealer list, nearest to map center on top.
* Filter dealer on map based on supported services.
* Change map view between map, satellite and hybrid.
2.1.1 Is a fix update
* The way the live updates are made has been improved
* In the menu option on the dealerlist there is now a choice to force live update
2.1 of the Volvo Truck Dealer Locator is a major update. The most important features:
*Live update of dealer information! Whenever information is updated by Dealer or Market
this information will instantaneously be available in the app.
*Extended coverage, more countries are now continuously updating the dealer information
with more information.