“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Before you write a negative review, remember how many errors Windows, for which you pay a lot of money, has.
This app is free and if there are errors in it please let us know so we can repair them.
Therefore describe, as accurately as possible, where things go wrong, thanks.
The app is made for smartphones, it works on tablets but it may not look too well.
Do you work in shifts?
With this handy dutyroster app you can see at a glance what shift you have to work, or more importantly, when you have free time.
Very easy to plan private time. Because the roster continuously expands, it is, for instance, possible to see if you off duty with the holidays or not and, if not, what shift you have to work.
Many rosters are preprogrammed.
Just select the appropriate roster and insert a date which is a 1st early shift.
If your roster is not listed? No problem.
You can easily create your own by using the manual.
You can opt for the free version with ads or an ad-free paid version with swiping from month to month as additional functionality.
Not supported languages will automatically get the English version, if you like the app in your own language, please post a request by mail, the team will then decide if support in your language is possible.
Unfortunately we cannot support all languages because we don't speak all languages of the world.
Please feel free to mail us your translation of the complete app and this description and we will try to accomodate you
You can simply take the following steps to set up your own plans at Planning Note.
Set up the name of your plan at My Plan. Tap on the plan name, and you will see small items such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Notes. To-Dos is where you list up all the small things to do. Use Checklist to check any preparation list you need in order to carry out your plan. You might need to smartly plan for the estimated money to spend, and for the actual money spent at Budget. At Schedule, you can also sort the important schedules by time, by A-Z, and by Checked list. Take simple notes at Notes. Simple and easy as it can be!
Dashboard is where you can view all item list in a glance. You can sort To-Dos by Things to do, by Things Done, and All Lists. Schedule is sorted by Upcoming schedules, Past schedules, and All Lists. Notes is where you can view all the notes you took during your planning process.
This is an advanced version of Planning Note Lite, and you can create as many plans with Planning Note.
If you like the application, don’t forget to rate it!
If you have any comment or problem, please send emails to us.
The advantage of using this plan calendar is below.
- Put your plan into action. (No Drinking, No Smoking, Diet, Study...)
- Simple and useful UI.
- Easy success rate check.
- Multiple ToDo plans control.
How to use
1. Tap add icon for create daily ToDo plan list.
2. Input ToDo plan information
- Start / End date
3. Mark the daily ToDo plan result on calendar.
4. Check the ToDo plan success rate.
Download AVG uninstaller for FREE now!
Do you have apps you hardly ever use? Do you know which ones eat up the most storage space, mobile data, and battery power? We all love to download apps, but we often end up hardly ever using them. And we don’t realize they could be draining our battery, mobile data, and storage space—all of which can affect our phone or tablet’s overall performance.
AVG Uninstaller is a FREE app that lets you quickly view the last time you used an app and tells you how much battery, data, and space it’s using. You can then choose to quickly and easily remove those apps (apks) you no longer want or use to free up space for the apps you really want and help improve your device’s performance - all without the hassle of going through multiple Android OS tasks.
AVG Uninstaller can even suggest which apps to remove. Simply choose how long an app should go unused before being suggested for removal, and decide how often you want to be advised of these suggestions. You can even whitelist specific apps so that they are never suggested for removal.
Download AVG uninstaller for FREE now!
View rarely used apps
• Quickly see which installed apps (apks) you don’t or hardly ever use and decide if they’re worth the storage space, battery consumption, and data usage they take up.
• Set a default or customize how often you want to be notified of apps that you haven’t used in 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month or ever.
* Please note this feature requires a 72 hour learning period to understand your app usage behavior
Free up storage space
• Manage your device memory more easily.
• See how much storage space you can free up by removing apps (apks) you rarely or hardly ever use
Reduce battery usage
• View your apps by how much battery they take up and remove the ones that take up too much battery power.
• Reduce data usage
• Check which apps are taking the biggest chunk of your mobile data plan and quickly get rid of the ones you think are using too much
So say goodbye to those unused and unwanted apps today and make more room for the apps and other stuff you need and want.
* Please note preinstalled apps (apks) cannot be removed
Download AVG uninstaller for FREE now!
Check out our other apps:
AntiVirus FREE for Smartphones: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus
AntiVirus FREE for Tablets: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus.tablet
AVG PrivacyFix (social networking pricay): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.privacyfix
AVG TuneUp: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.tuneup
AVG Memory Cleaner: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.cleaner
AVG Image Shrinker: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.shrinker
For additional info and FAQ’s visit:
* Planning Poker ®, Fibonacci, T-Shirt and Natural sequences
* Choose the number of cards you want displayed
* Auto-hide card upon selection
* Shake to reveal
* Keep screen on
* Built-in timer for time boxing the estimation discussions
* Customisable card deck colours
* Simple and beautiful design
To learn more about the methodology, visit Scrum Alliance (where you can also find Scrum training courses): http://www.scrumalliance.org or take a look at Wikipedia for a quick reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker
Have you tried Springpad, Evernote, Remember the Milk, Wunderlist and other notes or to-do apps for your phone but think there’s just too much going on getting in the way of the actual note-taking? Tags, due-dates, categories, projects, font-styling, notes on the notes, and what-not. Note-taking shouldn’t be work, it should be a simple unloading of your brain to save for later.
With MobisleNotes, we’re going back to basics. It’s the actual digital equivalent of your trusty old notepad. Just write down whatever is on your mind. Done with it? Just check it off. Simple as that. Notes and checklists.
Well, ok. There’s a liiitle bit more:
☞ CHECKLIST/PLAIN TEXT SWITCHING
Writing down ideas, or making a to-do list? Doesn’t matter. Just write, and switch whenever you feel like it.
☞ FOLDERS, REMINDERS AND PASSWORDS
What you need to stay organized and keep your notes safe.
☞ GLOBAL SEARCH
Where did I put that cake recipe? Never fear, global search is here!
☞ NOTE COLLABORATION
Co-work on notes with your friends or better half. Make plans together, share a shopping list or write a novel together.
☞ BACKED UP AND SYNCED ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
iPhone, iPad, Macs or PCs, edit your notes wherever you want and your notes stay synced and backed up.
☞ SHARE NOTES PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY
Share notes with anyone using a simple URL, keeping them updated as you edit them.
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, ToDo List, 2do, Colornote, Evernote, Task, Memo, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, evernote, gtd, wunderlist, 记事本, 메모장, catch, springpad, Mobisle notes, блокнот, any.do, anydo,
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
This new online address book allows you to sync your contacts from your PC, mobile or tablet and combine them all on one safe place. Keeping your contacts organized and up to date has never been easier.
See the video tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MKLk6JpTIU
Features of Kylook – the only online address book you’ll ever need.
- You can import all your contacts safely and securely into Kylook and only you will have access to these details.
- If you add a new contact to your mobile, Kylook automatically synchronizes this update with all your other devices removing any duplications automatically.
- If your contacts update any of their contact details, Kylook will automatically synchronize their update into your address book keeping it always up to date.
- With Kylook you can convert your personal contact details into a QR Codes to share amongst friends and contacts. Simply scanning the code they can save your details directly into their address book.
- If you lose your mobile, don't worry. With Kylook you’ll never lose a contact again. Simply installing Kylook into the device again and logging into your account you can safely restore all your contacts.
- Kylook also allows you to create your own personal access codes to your e-Business card. These codes are called Kcodes.
- With your kcode you can share your details with whoever you wish. Instead of having to recite lengthy addresses you can just pass your kcode. You can also adjust which contact details people can see.
- By registering now with Kylook you can obtain your first Kcode for FREE.
- All your data belongs 100% to you. Kylook is in strict compliance with all data protection and security measures.
The Kylook APP is completely free and includes a wide range of functionality. Of course there are special plans for users (like business mans) that simply need MORE.
See this link for more information: http://www.kylook.com/en/app-for-free
Important: Kylook APP (Android version) sync all contacts from your local address book, Gmail and Yahoo contacts on your smartphone. Kylook import the SIM card contacts during the first sync (after the login). Reason: the SIM card is to slow
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !