Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
NOTE: If your version of Excel fails to read the export, try OpenOffice or email me!
Would you like to be able to compose music on your phone, view it as a normal score and play it back? Knowing a bit about the abc notation helps too, but tutorial is included and demos can be downloaded. Now includes several shortcut buttons for beginners as well as more experienced users.
I love feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winner of SADC-09 and Mobilgalan 2010
Mostly for Sweden, Norway, UK and New Zealand.
Search for products per country by text or barcode, find the cheapest shop or the closest one - including navigation and calling, see user ratings and opinions, and more. Save shops to Contacts. Now also with tailored tablet (3.x+) support.
Please read FAQ on site.
Can also be started with long-press on the search key or optionally with the camera key on devices that have these.
NOTE: After the action you are returned to the exact state you were in before you selected the notification - not on the home screen. Also, this way you can potentially access a lot more than will ever fit on your home screen.
Currently supports direct calling anyone from your phone book, launching any of your applications, opening many shortcuts, running anything defined in Tasker, toggling bluetooth, toggling wifi and toggling auto-rotate.
Should work on any device from 1.6 to 4.1 (and beyond) and is designed to handle that certain features are missing from some devices (such as calling on tablets or bluetooth on 1.x). Let me know if you find a problem and I'll look into fixing it.
For 4.1 it will use the new Notifications features to hide from the status bar and also expand to show the three first defined gestures as instant shortcuts.
Note that I'm well aware that the nature of this app causes it to require a fair number of permission. Currently there is no way to explicitly make them optional unless you run the latest Cyanogen - you may want to star issue 6266 on Google Code. For completeness here is what they are used for:
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: save your gestures, also easy copy to some other device.
WRITE_SETTINGS: toggle auto-rotate screen.
CALL_PHONE & READ_CONTACTS: Quick dial to a contact
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH: Toggle Bluetooth
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & WAKE_LOCK: Toggle Wifi
INTERNET: Error catching, online help and feedback
Presentation of the company and an overview of its products.
UPS Green Power
Presentation of the Green Power UPS product line from Socomec.
Presentation of Metric Power sales contacts.
Calculate energy savings of using the Socomec Green Power UPS
Fill out a form to get a quotation on UPS equipment from Metric Power AB.
There are options so automatically look up incoming and/or outgoing calls and whether to show a dialog after the call has finished. You can also manually enter a number to test.
For now, it will not even try to access your contacts since many users consider the combination with internet access a bad idea, but let me know if you want it anyway.
NOTE: No ads!