★ Exclusive Overlay Mode! ★
Use this learning tool and any supported online Poker app AT THE SAME TIME!
★ Incredibly easy and fast controls ★
Everything has been designed for speed and ease of use so that you don’t miss a beat, even in tough one-on-one situations! Tap the cards to update the table, and see the odds change instantly.
★ Personalized and memorable play suggestions ★
Poker Boss’s unique Trainer Mode offers suggestions that evolve as the game plays out! The witty banter keeps you engaged, and it isn’t afraid to let you know when it’s time to put your chips on the line.
★ Detailed statistics at your fingertips ★
Poker Boss does all the math for you and presents it in simple, varied ways for you to understand your odds at a glance. Whether you just need to know how often your hand will win, or if your advanced skills rely on knowing the possibilities of a particular straight, it’s all there.
★ Supports all the Poker Apps ★
Poker Boss now supports all Poker apps on Android via it's exclusive Custom Game feature. In addition to support for the two built-in choices, Zynga Poker and DH Texas Poker, users can now select any poker game on their device!
★ Included Manual ★
Our included help manual not only details our app, but informs you about the game of Poker as well. If you're an absolute beginner, understanding a certain hand is only a tap away.
★ In-app Upgrade ★
Poker Boss is completely free and ad-supported, and no features are held back. If you wish to support us, an easy in-app upgrade is available that will remove all advertisements with our thanks.
★ Just Start Winning at Poker ★
No matter your ability level the Poker Boss trainer will help you to just start winning at Poker. Since we can't tell you what cards the other players have, it's not even cheating!
Checkout web version at http://www.PokerVIP.com/arcade
Over 400 quiz questions, high quality strategy articles and exclusive Android offers at online poker rooms, and lots more to come! All this makes Poker School & Training by PokerVIP an essential app for anyone who is serious about poker.
Instead of learning to play poker by only reading articles or watching videos, Poker School & Training helps you learn from experience, by re-creating various, real-world poker scenarios.
Put yourself to a test and answer as many questions as you can within time limit in Arcade mode.
Poker Pros who helped in the development of this app include:
James ‘Skolsuper’ Keys – Aussie Millions Runner Up ($1mil+ cash), WSOPE Final Table & DTD Deepstack Winner.
Pedro ‘PedroKL’ Peciller – 3 * SNE Elite, Sunday Million Final Table, Sunday Warm Up Final Table.
Jon 'Jonboy' Lundy - SCOOP Winner, EPT Side-event Winner & PokerVIP Coach
Now you can practice your Poker skills, without being asked for in-app purchases, or being spammed with notifications and messages.
1) Geographic Leaderboard where you can compare your winnings against other players.
2) 5 computer generated players
3) Texas Holdem rules
1) Improve Hand Ranking Logic
2) Vary the number of players
3) Improved graphics and animation
4) Add Help
5) Tutorial / Training mode
Please help me test this program. Your feedback, bug reports and improvement suggestions are welcome at my email: email@example.com
Receive instantaneous feedback from the pros for each move you make. Test your skills and score by making quality decisions, not by winning chips. Hand-packs™ (collection of hands) will give you insights to develop your skill set, master cardroom cash games and win tournaments either daily tournament or major WSOP and WPT events.
♠ Poker hands are packaged into Hand-Packs™, covering various aspects of Hold'em from low-stakes home games to major tournament events.
♠ Win in-app currency, called ProCoins, based on the merit of your play, not the outcome of the hand. Use ProCoins to unlock Bonus Hand-Packs.
♠ Game scenarios crafted by world-class poker pros and based on actual hands played in WSOP and WPT tournaments and cash games.
♠ Contributing pros include Antonio Esfandiari, Huck Seed, Daniel O’Brien, Jonathan Little, and Matt Berkey
♠ Each move is followed by detailed explanations that open your eyes to the way top pros think and play.
♠ Play for FREE an entire preview Hand-Pack! You can also PREVIEW a hand from each Premium Hand-Pack.
♠ No account creation, no network connection. Just start playing to improve your poker skills.
“I thought I was a decent hold ‘em player – until pros Antonio Esfandiari and Huck Seed told me otherwise.”
- Michael Shapiro, San Francisco Chronicle
Make the “Best Move,” and you are awarded +3 ProCoins. Make a “Good Move” or “Fair Move” and you’ll earn +2 or +1 ProCoins, respectively. Make a “Bad Move,” and well, zero points for you, but you will earn the advice of the pro, who will explain why it was the wrong decision and his thought process behind making the right one.
The goal of each Hand-Pack is to score a perfect +3 ProCoins on every move of every hand. Do so, and you’ll be fast on your way to mastering No-Limit Hold ‘em and outplaying your opponents at the poker table, whether in your home game or the World Series in Las Vegas.
New in v1.1
2. Tournament style heads up Blackjack
3. Single phone mode so you can play against your buddy on one Android phone.
4. Training mode
5. Sound on/off
1000's of different game situations will challenge you and help you to always stay on top of the game.
The Poker No-Limit Trainer-App is based on the famous PokerStrategy.com Starting Hands Chart, which combines the invaluable experience of professional poker players and the results of extensive mathematical simulations.
This chart has already helped millions of poker players to find their own successful style of playing poker. You are next!
Get even more out of your poker game by visiting and enjoying the worlds largest poker school and community at www.pokerstrategy.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any problems you may have with this application.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
- Have the confidence to go out and play poker
- Concentrate on playing poker games (not distracted with what hands win or lose)
- Practice picking winning hands
- Cheat Sheet for hand ranks, basic betting, and poker terms
- Play Jacks or Better poker to improve your skills
Get ready to play poker… and win!
This Poker Odds Calculator is a free (Ads supported) version of Poker Odds Calculator Pro. If you want to donate development of Poker Calculator buy full version now.
Poker Calc (for Texas Holdem) features:
- calculates exact results (exact odds) - calculator takes into account all possible combinations when calculating probabilities instead of checking only some amount of random card combinations.
- calculator caches hand results once calculated - next time you input the same card combination result is taken immediately from calculator's cache instead of running time consuming calculation
- evaluations are run in background - approximate result is shown instantly which is updated continuously until all enumerations are checked. No need to manually adjust margin or threshold settings.
- ideal poker calculator for live holdem
- no need to specify all cards in players' hands nor all community hands (board cards)
- possibility to specify discarded (exposed) cards (once that were accidentally dealt face up)
- can calculate odds for unlimited number of players
- calculator prevents selecting the same cards twice
- flop, turn and river cards visible all the time at the top of screen (even when you scroll player cards)
- it's a full version - exactly the same functionality as in Poker Odds Calculator Pro
- possibility to install on SD card
- supports tablet devices
- You don't have to be a math expert (know how to calculate permutations and combinations) to use it
- fastest poker engine on google play store
- Note: there's no need to display margin of error of computation (like in Monte Carlo simulations) as all results have 100% accuracy
- be sure how much you can risk espacially when game pot is high
- it's free
- calculations for Omaha poker outs will come in next releases
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET permissions are used for admob ads
If you have any suggestion for improvements in Poker Odds Calculator or found incorrect calculation results then contact me directly: email@example.com
Odds will be generated by either a simulation (approximation) or full calculation (exact odds) for up to 9 players, depending on the number of "unknowns" and the current accuracy setting. You can adjust the accuracy by pressing "settings" button in the top right corner.
Post flop "outs" are calculated for each player when all player cards are known.
Odds are cached for instant results of previously calculated hands.
*** There are no known bugs with this poker calculator. ***
*** Please email me if you find anything: lyleapps -AT- gmail.com ***
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold'em Poker, Omaha High Poker and Omaha High/Low Poker
* Multi-core support for faster calculations
* Ad free
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold'em Poker and Omaha High Poker with more game types coming soon
* Input any combination of player cards and board/community cards to calculate the odds of winning, tying, and losing
* Real time approximate odds are displayed while calculating more precise odds
* Depending on the number of unknowns, either a full enumeration(exact odds) or a Monte Carlo simulation(approximation) will be ran to calculate the odds
* Adjustable threshold setting for using Monte Carlo simulations vs full enumeration
* Odds/outs can be calculated for 2 - 9 players
* Discard up to 5 cards(exposed cards)
* Displays an adjustable margin of error for Monte Carlo simulations
* Displays each player's post flop "outs"
* Hand cache support for instant results
* Hand history accessible by swiping left or right
* Support for tablet devices
* Ported entire poker engine to native code(C++) for major speed improvements
* Install to SD card
* Samsung Multi Window support
* Support for the following architectures: ARM(ARMv5TE), ARMv7-A, x86, MIPS
* Built against Android 4.4 (KitKat)
keywords: probability, combination, permutation, calculator, calc, odds, poker, no limit, pot limit, hold-em, holdem, Texas hold’em, Texas holdem, Omaha, hi/low, enumeration, enum, monte carlo, simulation, free, accurate, accuracy, mult-player, tablet, tablets, poker evaluator, poker calculator, free poker, sd card, memory card, external, outs, post flop outs, cache, cached hands, cached results, sql, sqlite, database, c++, native code, ndk, jni, omaha high, wsop, world series, tv, 2012, stars, tilt, deal, pocket, pokerstars, nexus 7, Jelly Bean, JB, 4.1.1, 4.2, Ice Cream Sandwich, ICS, 4.0, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, free, hi lo, high low, solver, solve, evaluate, evaluator, Samsung G S3 SIII S4 Note Galaxy, multiwindow
If You like playing poker, then You have to get calculator. It let You to play Your A game. But if You dont have phone there is simple method to calculate odds. Get Your number of odds and multiply by 2, then multiply by number cerds left to show. So on the flop x2 and on the turn 1x. Then subtract couple %.
Example. You have color draw on the flop and 2 over cards. You have 8 color outs and 6 pair odds. Calculation: 8+6=14, 14x2=28, 2 cards left so 28x2=54%, minus about 2%, Your odds are ~52%
-calculate Your odds for 2-10 players in popular game Texas Holdem Poker
-this android odds calculator coach, teaches you to win at any poker tournament and poker cash games
-odds are calculate for all players
-simple poker calculator
-fast calculation algorithm 100k samples montecarlo method on the pre flop, exact method on flop and turn
-You've got bad beat? Calculate how lucky he was
keywords: poker, texas, holdem, odds, calculator, no limit, pot limit, preflop, flop, turn, poker evaluator, poker calculator, free poker, odds
If you have any suggestion for Max Poker Calculator, please email me.
There is "donate" version of Max Poker Calculator (without adds). You can find it here:
If you believe you have found a scenario where the odds are incorrect, be specific about the cards. Currently, there are no known bugs.
Key features include:
- Efficiently preforms full enumeration for holdem.
- Preforms monte carlo simulations for hands with >5 unknowns
Quick Hand Selection:
- Swipe finger across cards to select multiple cards at one time.
- Slide finger across card selector view to preview selection before releasing finger.
- Leave the suit, rank, or both unspecified for a card.
- Select cards that are missing from the deck. Most commonly used for exposed cards.
- Only Omaha odds calculator available on android
- Monte Carlo simulations only
Session Logger Integration:
- Poker Odds can be calculated directly from hands saved into the Poker Session Logger application
- All of the permissions requested by the Poker Odds application are required by the mobclix platform. See the mobclix SDK for detailed explanation.
Free Version & Upgrades:
- The Poker Odds application is entirely free for most users. The Poker Odds app will allow for ten free hand equity calculations daily. Upgrades allow for removal of this limit and removal of ads.
Runtime: About 1-10 seconds
- 100% accurate calculations with 5 or less unknowns in < 10 seconds
- 100% accurate instantly with 4 or less unknowns
- About .1% accurate within 10s for more complex hands
Set-up opponents hands in pre-flop using ranges like T9s+,QQ+,...
Configure up to 5 opponent profiles with ranges.
The best Poker Odds calculator on the Market ! See comments !
See complete release notes on the web site.
Now also exists for Omaha High !
PLEASE !!!! send any bugs, ideas, comments by eMail. I can't answer to comments !!!
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues.
Written and edited by tournament winning experts, this app is perfect for the plane ride to Vegas.
Due to our flop analysis engine, all possible flops can be shown to you then every level is unique.
Divided into 5 levels with 10 flops each, you will be challenged and will earn points for each correct answer.
See the flop, analyze it - according to the types defined in the rules of the game - answer the question and earn points.
Play, learn and improve your skill on flop texture analysis!!
More from developer
The Poker Hands Trainer includes everything you need to know as a beginner to get a good start in poker - especially for 6-max Texas Hold'em.
If you are an advanced player please check out the Pokertrainer app instead. It has some more advanced exercises, for example on Implied Odds and Hand Reading.
You can judge and compare your poker skills through the different skill levels. Are you a Noob or a Legend in poker? You can also see how you are getting better and better when you practice by your higher and higher scores.
The Poker Hands Trainer includes:
- Preflop Trainer
- Poker Hand Ranking
- Best Poker Hand
- Texas Hold'em Rules
With the Preflop Trainer you can practice which hands to raise with from different position and learn about 3-betting and 4-betting. It will help you learn and practice a sound preflop strategy based on how the best micro- and low stakes player actually play in 2013.
You will also learn to quickly recognize different poker hands like for example two-pair, flush or full-house and which of the poker hands that are best. This may sound easy, but it is done on time which helps you improve both speed and accuracy and it gets more and more difficult for each level.
Are you Noob or Legend?
Find out now!
There are poker trainer exercises for both beginners and very advanced players in this full poker trainer package.
Poker is hard to learn because it takes a long time for mistakes to become obvious through the results.
With Pokertrainer the game is broken down into individual parts that you can practice and make sure you master one at a time.
Pokertrainer consist of Tutorials and practical Exercises to help you:
- Improve your Hand Reading skills
- Practice Preflop skills
- Learn Poker Hand Ranking
- Quickly recognize the Best Hand
- Understand and calculate Pot Odds
- Understand and calculate Implied Odds
- When to Play a Draw with Outs (cards that will help you improve to the best hand)
- Understand the rules of Texas Hold'em
You can compete for hi-score and the monthly win or you can practice seeing the correct answer after each question.
Are you Noob or Legend?
Find out now!