Checkout web version at http://www.PokerVIP.com/arcade
Over 400 quiz questions, high quality strategy articles and exclusive Android offers at online poker rooms, and lots more to come! All this makes Poker School & Training by PokerVIP an essential app for anyone who is serious about poker.
Instead of learning to play poker by only reading articles or watching videos, Poker School & Training helps you learn from experience, by re-creating various, real-world poker scenarios.
Put yourself to a test and answer as many questions as you can within time limit in Arcade mode.
Poker Pros who helped in the development of this app include:
James ‘Skolsuper’ Keys – Aussie Millions Runner Up ($1mil+ cash), WSOPE Final Table & DTD Deepstack Winner.
Pedro ‘PedroKL’ Peciller – 3 * SNE Elite, Sunday Million Final Table, Sunday Warm Up Final Table.
Jon 'Jonboy' Lundy - SCOOP Winner, EPT Side-event Winner & PokerVIP Coach
Receive instantaneous feedback from the pros for each move you make. Test your skills and score by making quality decisions, not by winning chips. Hand-packs™ (collection of hands) will give you insights to develop your skill set, master cardroom cash games and win tournaments either daily tournament or major WSOP and WPT events.
♠ Poker hands are packaged into Hand-Packs™, covering various aspects of Hold'em from low-stakes home games to major tournament events.
♠ Win in-app currency, called ProCoins, based on the merit of your play, not the outcome of the hand. Use ProCoins to unlock Bonus Hand-Packs.
♠ Game scenarios crafted by world-class poker pros and based on actual hands played in WSOP and WPT tournaments and cash games.
♠ Contributing pros include Antonio Esfandiari, Huck Seed, Daniel O’Brien, Jonathan Little, and Matt Berkey
♠ Each move is followed by detailed explanations that open your eyes to the way top pros think and play.
♠ Play for FREE an entire preview Hand-Pack! You can also PREVIEW a hand from each Premium Hand-Pack.
♠ No account creation, no network connection. Just start playing to improve your poker skills.
“I thought I was a decent hold ‘em player – until pros Antonio Esfandiari and Huck Seed told me otherwise.”
- Michael Shapiro, San Francisco Chronicle
Make the “Best Move,” and you are awarded +3 ProCoins. Make a “Good Move” or “Fair Move” and you’ll earn +2 or +1 ProCoins, respectively. Make a “Bad Move,” and well, zero points for you, but you will earn the advice of the pro, who will explain why it was the wrong decision and his thought process behind making the right one.
The goal of each Hand-Pack is to score a perfect +3 ProCoins on every move of every hand. Do so, and you’ll be fast on your way to mastering No-Limit Hold ‘em and outplaying your opponents at the poker table, whether in your home game or the World Series in Las Vegas.
Now you can practice your Poker skills, without being asked for in-app purchases, or being spammed with notifications and messages.
1) Geographic Leaderboard where you can compare your winnings against other players.
2) 5 computer generated players
3) Texas Holdem rules
1) Improve Hand Ranking Logic
2) Vary the number of players
3) Improved graphics and animation
4) Add Help
5) Tutorial / Training mode
Please help me test this program. Your feedback, bug reports and improvement suggestions are welcome at my email: email@example.com
1000's of different game situations will challenge you and help you to always stay on top of the game.
The Poker No-Limit Trainer-App is based on the famous PokerStrategy.com Starting Hands Chart, which combines the invaluable experience of professional poker players and the results of extensive mathematical simulations.
This chart has already helped millions of poker players to find their own successful style of playing poker. You are next!
Get even more out of your poker game by visiting and enjoying the worlds largest poker school and community at www.pokerstrategy.com
This Poker Odds Calculator is a free (Ads supported) version of Poker Odds Calculator Pro. If you want to donate development of Poker Calculator buy full version now.
Poker Calc (for Texas Holdem) features:
- calculates exact results (exact odds) - calculator takes into account all possible combinations when calculating probabilities instead of checking only some amount of random card combinations.
- calculator caches hand results once calculated - next time you input the same card combination result is taken immediately from calculator's cache instead of running time consuming calculation
- evaluations are run in background - approximate result is shown instantly which is updated continuously until all enumerations are checked. No need to manually adjust margin or threshold settings.
- ideal poker calculator for live holdem
- no need to specify all cards in players' hands nor all community hands (board cards)
- possibility to specify discarded (exposed) cards (once that were accidentally dealt face up)
- can calculate odds for unlimited number of players
- calculator prevents selecting the same cards twice
- flop, turn and river cards visible all the time at the top of screen (even when you scroll player cards)
- it's a full version - exactly the same functionality as in Poker Odds Calculator Pro
- possibility to install on SD card
- supports tablet devices
- You don't have to be a math expert (know how to calculate permutations and combinations) to use it
- fastest poker engine on google play store
- Note: there's no need to display margin of error of computation (like in Monte Carlo simulations) as all results have 100% accuracy
- be sure how much you can risk espacially when game pot is high
- it's free
- calculations for Omaha poker outs will come in next releases
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET permissions are used for admob ads
If you have any suggestion for improvements in Poker Odds Calculator or found incorrect calculation results then contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odds will be generated by either a simulation (approximation) or full calculation (exact odds) for up to 9 players, depending on the number of "unknowns" and the current accuracy setting. You can adjust the accuracy by pressing "settings" button in the top right corner.
Post flop "outs" are calculated for each player when all player cards are known.
Odds are cached for instant results of previously calculated hands.
*** There are no known bugs with this poker calculator. ***
*** Please email me if you find anything: lyleapps -AT- gmail.com ***
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold'em Poker, Omaha High Poker and Omaha High/Low Poker
* Multi-core support for faster calculations
* Ad free
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold'em Poker and Omaha High Poker with more game types coming soon
* Input any combination of player cards and board/community cards to calculate the odds of winning, tying, and losing
* Real time approximate odds are displayed while calculating more precise odds
* Depending on the number of unknowns, either a full enumeration(exact odds) or a Monte Carlo simulation(approximation) will be ran to calculate the odds
* Adjustable threshold setting for using Monte Carlo simulations vs full enumeration
* Odds/outs can be calculated for 2 - 9 players
* Discard up to 5 cards(exposed cards)
* Displays an adjustable margin of error for Monte Carlo simulations
* Displays each player's post flop "outs"
* Hand cache support for instant results
* Hand history accessible by swiping left or right
* Support for tablet devices
* Ported entire poker engine to native code(C++) for major speed improvements
* Install to SD card
* Samsung Multi Window support
* Support for the following architectures: ARM(ARMv5TE), ARMv7-A, x86, MIPS
* Built against Android 4.4 (KitKat)
keywords: probability, combination, permutation, calculator, calc, odds, poker, no limit, pot limit, hold-em, holdem, Texas hold’em, Texas holdem, Omaha, hi/low, enumeration, enum, monte carlo, simulation, free, accurate, accuracy, mult-player, tablet, tablets, poker evaluator, poker calculator, free poker, sd card, memory card, external, outs, post flop outs, cache, cached hands, cached results, sql, sqlite, database, c++, native code, ndk, jni, omaha high, wsop, world series, tv, 2012, stars, tilt, deal, pocket, pokerstars, nexus 7, Jelly Bean, JB, 4.1.1, 4.2, Ice Cream Sandwich, ICS, 4.0, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, free, hi lo, high low, solver, solve, evaluate, evaluator, Samsung G S3 SIII S4 Note Galaxy, multiwindow
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges and Deal-To-Flop and flop texture analysis for serious strategy analysis.
Most odds apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter cards for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application, and has a clean and easy-to-use interface.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
iOS version reviews:
"... incredibly powerful tool ... must-have application." -- PokerSoftware.com
"... essentially functions as an advanced version of the PC’s PokerStove application." -- Bluff Magazine
Many more great reviews on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread (400+ posts).
(See our website for links.)
Note: Tutorial on our website.
Our Tutorial gives thorough explanations of this app's features, which may help you get the most out of this advanced odds app.
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to put our opponents on **ranges of hands**. Poker Cruncher surpasses even Poker Stove's features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats. Full grid of all 169 starting hands, top x% of hands slider, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load/export hand ranges, …
--- Deal-To-Flop and Flop Texture Analysis ---
--- Many Stats ---
Hand type stats (odds for making OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop hit stats, odds for flopping draws and combination draws, …
--- Tutorial ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop texture analysis (techniques advanced players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, we've written a **Tutorial** to get you started.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
+ Runs locally on device, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ Save/load scenarios (hands) and hand ranges, export scenarios and hand ranges
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ Clean and crisp hi-res card graphics
Please see the Tutorial for a full description of all of the features.
Android Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Regarding the "what are you thinking?, internet is needed" review by "nektarios p":
The internet is *not* continuously needed to run this app. Thousands of other customers aren't seeing what this review says.
All calculation happens locally on your device. The initial app license check uses a standard Google API and does require the internet (you need the internet initially anyway to download the app). But then the (positive) result of the license check is stored locally on your device in the app's settings, and then subsequent launches of the app check the locally stored license check result, and don't use the internet.
Maybe this customer:
1) Isn't logged in on his/her device as the same Google id he used when purchasing the app.
2) Or, has never run/init'ed the Google Play Store app on his device.
3) Or, has some other device-specific issue.
Please write to us at our "support" email if needed so we can help (this customer didn't). Thank you, -RJ
New in v1.1
2. Tournament style heads up Blackjack
3. Single phone mode so you can play against your buddy on one Android phone.
4. Training mode
5. Sound on/off
If you believe you have found a scenario where the odds are incorrect, be specific about the cards. Currently, there are no known bugs.
Key features include:
- Efficiently preforms full enumeration for holdem.
- Preforms monte carlo simulations for hands with >5 unknowns
Quick Hand Selection:
- Swipe finger across cards to select multiple cards at one time.
- Slide finger across card selector view to preview selection before releasing finger.
- Leave the suit, rank, or both unspecified for a card.
- Select cards that are missing from the deck. Most commonly used for exposed cards.
- Only Omaha odds calculator available on android
- Monte Carlo simulations only
Session Logger Integration:
- Poker Odds can be calculated directly from hands saved into the Poker Session Logger application
- All of the permissions requested by the Poker Odds application are required by the mobclix platform. See the mobclix SDK for detailed explanation.
Free Version & Upgrades:
- The Poker Odds application is entirely free for most users. The Poker Odds app will allow for ten free hand equity calculations daily. Upgrades allow for removal of this limit and removal of ads.
Runtime: About 1-10 seconds
- 100% accurate calculations with 5 or less unknowns in < 10 seconds
- 100% accurate instantly with 4 or less unknowns
- About .1% accurate within 10s for more complex hands
Play for keeps as you go head to head with over 20,000,000 players worldwide!
* Up to 10,000 free chips everyday
* Thousands of players online.
* Weekly Texas Hold'em tournaments.
* Up to 9 players per table.
* Live in-game chat
Get in the action today!
This app features:
- Poker Blinds Timer.
- Official poker hand rank from best to worst.
- A guide to Position Play pre-flop.
- Top 10 Best Starting Hands.
- Top 10 Worst Starting Hands.
- Calculate Out Odds.
- Starting Hand Odds.
The Poker Blinds Timer is a great addition for home poker games.
The official poker hand rank in order from best to worst is a handy reminder of which hand is better. Especially useful for beginners still learning how to play poker.
A list of the ten best and ten worst Texas Holdem starting hands will give you extra confidence about which cards to play and which to fold.
As you improve as a poker player Position play becomes crucial to winning at Texas Hold'em. This app provides a guide to help you become experienced at what cards to play and how to play them before the flop.
A list of Texas Hold'em poker starting hand odds will give you insight into the hand odds. Will you have a chance of hitting that Flush?
Calculate the poker out odds to help you make a decision on whether to play a hand or not.
The many features of Texas Hold'em Poker Hands means this Android app is suitable for beginners starting out through to advanced level players wanting to improve.
Whether you play home games, online, cash or tournaments at casinos you will find Poker Hands a great app to have.
Tags: poker, hand ranking, poker guide, blind timer, texas holdem, poker nicknames, poker news, poker videos, poker for beginners, advanced poker, position play, hand order, poker rank, rank order, android poker app
Set-up opponents hands in pre-flop using ranges like T9s+,QQ+,...
Configure up to 5 opponent profiles with ranges.
The best Poker Odds calculator on the Market ! See comments !
See complete release notes on the web site.
Now also exists for Omaha High !
PLEASE !!!! send any bugs, ideas, comments by eMail. I can't answer to comments !!!
Features in VIP Poker:
- FREE to play!
- FREE 100k chips for new players!
- FREE additional daily chips!
- Play online with thousands of players over 3G or WIFI!
- 5 or 9 seat Texas Hold’em Poker tables!
- No account creation needed. Just get in and play!
- Play at your own pace with different speeds!
- Play LIVE with your iPhone and iPod friends!!
- Choose from several avatar pictures, including the Android robot!
- Buy additional chips!
Please note: A network connection is required to play.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Input optionally players’ cards and board cards. Then simulates the Win% (Equity%) for each player!!! (Accuracy adjustable)
- It’s OPTIONAL to input the players’ cards. You don’t need to know your opponents’ cards for the app to work, but if you do know, you can input their cards if you want!!!
- SPEED and ACCURACY ADJUSTABLE in option menu
- GRAPHICAL user interface
- Completely FREE!!! NO ADVERTISEMENT!!!
- Prevents the user to enter the same card twice
- BIG buttons and font, designed to be user friendly
- Helpful color coding of Win% (Equity %)
Please give me an email if you find a bug or want me to improve anything:
포커 텍사스 홀덤
ポーカー オッズ 計算機
Poker Odds - Range Calculator was developed based on the world's most sophisticated equity calculation software and comes loaded with a number of advanced features, including:
✓ calculating the odds (equity) for a range of hands and for specific hands
✓ easy-to-use, intuitive interface
✓ adjustable number of players
✓ selectable calculation mode: choose between a complete evaluation for precise odds or the Monte Carlo approach for approximate odds
✓ select a range of hands from a table or through percentages (e.g., top 10% of hands)
Best of all, Poker Odds - Range Calculator is completely 100% free!
Improve your poker accuracy and download Poker Odds - Range Calculator now!
What are you waiting for?
More from developer
The Poker Hands Trainer includes everything you need to know as a beginner to get a good start in poker - especially for 6-max Texas Hold'em.
If you are an advanced player please check out the Pokertrainer app instead. It has some more advanced exercises, for example on Implied Odds and Hand Reading.
You can judge and compare your poker skills through the different skill levels. Are you a Noob or a Legend in poker? You can also see how you are getting better and better when you practice by your higher and higher scores.
The Poker Hands Trainer includes:
- Preflop Trainer
- Poker Hand Ranking
- Best Poker Hand
- Texas Hold'em Rules
With the Preflop Trainer you can practice which hands to raise with from different position and learn about 3-betting and 4-betting. It will help you learn and practice a sound preflop strategy based on how the best micro- and low stakes player actually play in 2013.
You will also learn to quickly recognize different poker hands like for example two-pair, flush or full-house and which of the poker hands that are best. This may sound easy, but it is done on time which helps you improve both speed and accuracy and it gets more and more difficult for each level.
Are you Noob or Legend?
Find out now!
There are poker trainer exercises for both beginners and very advanced players in this full poker trainer package.
Poker is hard to learn because it takes a long time for mistakes to become obvious through the results.
With Pokertrainer the game is broken down into individual parts that you can practice and make sure you master one at a time.
Pokertrainer consist of Tutorials and practical Exercises to help you:
- Improve your Hand Reading skills
- Practice Preflop skills
- Learn Poker Hand Ranking
- Quickly recognize the Best Hand
- Understand and calculate Pot Odds
- Understand and calculate Implied Odds
- When to Play a Draw with Outs (cards that will help you improve to the best hand)
- Understand the rules of Texas Hold'em
You can compete for hi-score and the monthly win or you can practice seeing the correct answer after each question.
Are you Noob or Legend?
Find out now!