FOR SUPPORT AND HELP please contact me via email or website (see below)!
Primary features of the Full version:
• Taking pictures with camera
• Quick share on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc.
• Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
• 72 built-in fonts, up to 20 custom fonts can be imported
• Easy reusing of recent watermark texts
• Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS tags and other properties as text watermark
• Processing of multiple images in batch mode
• Full support of EXIF data
• Saving target as .jpg or .png
• Support of transparent .png images as watermark
• Rename and resize by saving
Limitations of the Free version:
• User defined image-watermarks are disabled
• Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 1024 px on the long side
• Quick share after saving disabled
• No auto mode by launching from Share menu, no batch mode
Please note, due to memory limitations of mobile devices you could have problems when saving images in full camera resolution (more than 6-8 megapixel, depending on device). If so, it is recommended to use downsize when saving. Otherwise the app reduces the pic's resolution automatically, to avoid out-of-memory errors.
Another Android limitation: On Android 4.4 (KitKat) and above you can't anymore save images to an external storage due to security restrictions. Use device's internal memory instead.
• Don't delete original images after watermarking, because you can't remove watermarks from processed images.
• To import custom fonts copy up to 20 TrueType or OpenType fonts to folder "addwatermark/custom_fonts" on your device.
• To add watermark direct from Gallery or another app, use Send or Share command and select Add Watermark.
• To quick share a picture to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc. enable "Share after saving" in "Save Dialog". The related app must be already installed on the device.
• To datestamp a photo use %date% as text watermark. You find more useful placeholders in Settings / General
Many thanks to:
Muchamad Mahrus for translation in Indonesian!
TomoS for translation in Polish!
ene49 (CepTeam) for turkish translation!
Milly Zecchinato for translation in Italian!
Martin Sotelano for translation in Spanish!
Tristan Lyonnet for translation in French!
Martin Lehmann Madsen for translation in Norwegian!
Magichannel for translation in Chinese!
If you think you could help me to translate this app in other languages, please let me know.
Feel free to contact me: email@example.com
Or visit my blog: http://androidvilla.wordpress.com
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Share with your friends and amaze them!
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear or radial gradient masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
- Access to camera and local gallery
- Online gallery with beautiful photos updated every week
- More than 80 font styles of ready to use
- 40 filters
- Text fine tune such as size, alignment and transparency
- Photo fine tune such as brightness, contrasts, saturation and blur
- Share quote in the picture or title
- Share your images