- Use the app during your workouts to measure distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- The premium voice coaching by selected adidas athlete (for example Derrick Rose) and highly customizable audible alerts enhance your motivation to achieve your goals.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Analyze your data: get your running and workout score and keep track of your time, burned calories and pace.
- Get your performance in animated charts (also in landscape).
- Set individual goals to improve your fitness with a variety of workouts and training plans. Use the free training plans to prepare for your next 5k run, 10k run, half-marathon or marathon. The app also features several workout plans that help you to lose weight or to improve your running technique.
- You´re not a runner? – No problem. We have you covered with more than 400 strength and flexibility exercises to improve your fitness.
- Get stronger, get in shape, lose weight: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility fitness exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Heart-rate tracking & coaching: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching. Train more effectively by using heart rate to give real time feedback about your body response.
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailed elevation profile.
Intergration of miCoach devices:
- Integrates Training with the miCoach Fit Smart. The miCoach FIT SMART wristband measures a variety of data (heart rate without chest band, distance, stride rate, pace, calories etc.) which can be displayed on your miCoach train & run app.
- Stride-rate tracking & coaching: support of miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as a stride sensor for running on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Stride-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking of stride. adidas SPEED_CELL delivers you distance and pace of your workout independent from GPS to enable indoor training and more accurate pace based trainings.
- Sync to miCoach.com cloud to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchronized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
Keep all your GARMIN Connect, SportTracks, Strava and TrainingPeaks activities in your pocket.
Do you find it difficult to show friends what rides and routes have you done unless they are at your computer? Now You can download them to your phone and display them at ease.
GARMIN viewer PRO supports wide range of functions:
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence, etc.
- view activity on map with heat maps for elevation, power, speed, etc.
- compare multiple activities
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each day/month/year
- filter activities by category, course, distance, duration, date, etc.
- interactive graphs
- view your Training plans
- overview of user created Workouts
- view your GARMIN Health data
- review your active/past goals
- view statistics for each activity, group activities by date, category, etc.
- Garmin Swim support
- Garmin 620/220 support with Vertical oscillation, Ground contact time and more
- SportTracks support
- Strava support
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Slovak, Czech
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us through email.
TAGS: Garmin connect mobile, Garmin health, Training plans, Workouts, Forerunner, Edge, SportTracks
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Stay on track, no matter where you are. On the trail, treadmill, or streets, MotionX® combines your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for the most accurate tracking of your of your distance, pace and time. Measure your progress every mile with in-run audio feedback.
Share your runs and let your friends keep you going with cheers along the way. Show off your Nike+ level color and amp things up with a PowerSong at the press of a button.
COMPARE AND COMPETE
Nothing's as motivating as a little friendly competition. Compete with your friends for the top leaderboard spot, or go toe-to-toe against them in a Nike+ Challenge. Just set a distance. Invite your friends. And race to the finish.
GUIDANCE AND TRAINING
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach gives you a training program, coaching expertise and daily workouts to get you race ready.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handsets - Verified
* Motorola Droid2 Global
* HTC ThunderBolt, Incredible2, My Touch 4G Slide, One Max
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S, SII, S III, S4, S5, Note, Note II, Note III, S4, S5, Mega
* Motorola Droid RAZR, Moto X
* Google Nexus 5
Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Download our incredible running app today and become part of a global fitness community of 40+ million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Powersong: Activate to boost workout at just the right moment
* Ad free
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal training diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Sync your activities to Google Fit (for users logged in with Google+ only)
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body! Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
Key Words: Cardio, Run, Timer, Speed, Fitness, Treadmill
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
STEP 1: Create an account in the app, and enable location services and push notifications.
STEP 2: A push notification will announce when the reservation period will begin.
STEP 3: Once the reservation period begins, open the app and navigate to a product page to select your size and confirm your reservation. You must be located within New York City (the 5 boroughs) to participate.
STEP 4: If you get a reservation within adidas Confirmed you will receive a pickup location and timeframe within the app.
STEP 5: Go to the designated location to complete purchase and receive product.
*Supply for all launches will be limited. Future launches will be available in additional cities so keep notifications on to know where the next big release will be.
SUPPORTED OS: Supporting 4.0.0 and higher
Choose from over 100 workouts by Nike Master Trainers, get motivation from your crew and train better together.
BUILD YOUR CREW
Create your Nike+ profile, add friends and train anywhere, anytime, together.
Get inspired with workouts led by Nike pro athletes and designed by Nike Master Trainers. Follow the new N+TC feed for tips from the trainers, cheers from friends and much more.
SHARE YOUR WORKOUT
Capture all your workout moments. Take photos, customize them and post them to your social networks.
BRING THE STUDIO HOME
Stream N+TC workouts from your phone to a TV or tablet using Chromecast or HDMI cable.
STAY ON TRACK WITH PROGRAMS
Get lean, get strong, or get toned. Whatever your training goal, commit to a 4-week program and integrate Nike+ Running to reach those goals faster.
MAKE N+TC YOUR OWN
Only download the workouts you want. Then customize them and choose drills that are right for your body.
SEE THE RESULTS
Measure your hard-earned effort by number of workouts, minutes, average calories and NikeFuel.
Now supporting languages for Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Thailand, Indonesia, Korea, Turkey, USA, UK, Italy, Taiwan, France, Spain, China, Germany, Russia, and Japan.
Need help? Get support at twitter.com/nikesupport
Track distance, pace, and calories burned. Find out if you run faster to rock music. (Be sure to check out the new Spotify feature.) Discover whether Fridays or Mondays are your best days. Share your running routes with friends or give theirs a try. Rack up your best runs on the new Social Leaderboard. If you’re travelling, the GPS locator shares the best running routes in your current city. When you’re not travelling, check out the new Global Insights to find out what’s going on beyond your neck of the woods.
Finally, when your run is done, PUMATRAC will show you your score, distance, personal insights, and weather/time condition bonuses. It’s an app that’s always thinking about your next step and challenging you on those days when you need it most. PUMATRAC comes with support for the Pebble smart watch.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Easily track all of your outdoor fitness activities and your stats will automatically save to your iFit.com account. You can measure your progress by tracking your speed, distance, heart rate, and elevation in order to help you achieve your fitness goals faster.
The iFit app provides optimized GPS performance and a more accurate tracking system that tracks your distance even when there’s no signal.
This premium app is an ad-free experience. iFit members can view their workout schedule and view detailed stats from a completed run, walk, or hike.
* Compatible with Android Wear
* Track and view your outdoor run, ride, hike, or walk directly from your smartwatch.
* Track your workout with optimized GPS tracking
* Ad-free workouts
* Convert your outdoor workout to an indoor workout on iFit enabled equipment
* Manually log workouts
* Record your heart rate wirelessly with Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
* View advanced analytics of your workout right on your phone
* Stay on pace with Voice Prompts without checking your phone
* View your iFit workout schedule right on your phone
* All of your workouts are automatically uploaded to the iFit database
* Post your workout summary and stats to a friend via Facebook or Twitter
Some features require an iFit membership. Continuous use of GPS while running can decrease battery life.
“MY ASICS app runs the numbers to make you faster” — THE VERGE
“ASICS' Adaptive Running App Trains You By Learning From You” -- GIZMODO
“MY ASICS Builds a Customized Running Routine Just for You” — LIFEHACKER
MY ASICS is your complete solution for making sure you hit your goals -- track your runs in the app, and go even further by creating a training plan that is personalized for you. MY ASICS also understands that life isn’t predictable, so if you miss a day, or run faster or slower, the MY ASICS training plan will adjust to your needs.
MY ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from two to four days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
Free plans are available for marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km, 10 mile and 5 mile distances. Go beyond simply tracking your run — improve it. Are you in it for the long run?
* Create your personalized training plan on the app in under a minute
* Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* See your entire personalized running schedule, your run phases, and upcoming runs
* Adjust your pace to suit your goals and achieve optimum performance
* Save your routes and sync your runs with the MY ASICS web version
* Find your way back home with the compass
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Gear tracking, track mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS builds up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance. 78% of runners start a plan, follow it to the end, and achieve their goals.
If you already have an existing MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app. If you are new to MY ASICS, sign up, create a custom plan on the “plan” tab, and start tracking your runs immediately.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by day, week, or month.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.
To use this app, you’ll need a Nike+ FuelBand SE and a device running Android 4.3 or above.
This app does not support the FuelBand 1.0.
The Nike+ FuelBand app is optimized for the following devices:
-Samsung Galaxy S5
-Samsung Galaxy S4
-Samsung Galaxy S3
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
"Better than any fitness app on the iPhone"
-Bob Tedeschi, The New York Times
* Seamlessly tracks indoor and outdoor activities and tells you how many calories were burned
* Advanced GPS and pedometer tools that are easy and fun to use
* Integrated voice output & music player to keep you engaged in your exercise routine
* Friend activity feed to motivate you and connect with others
* Allows you to schedule workouts with reminders
* Interactive heart rate monitor - see and record heart rate with Polar's Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor and use Fat Burn Zones
* Racing option with high score recording that allows competition and rewards
* CardioTrainer Pro available with interval workouts
* Looking to lose weight? Check out our comprehensive Noom Weight Loss Coach (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the difference between CardioTrainer and Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: CardioTrainer is an app focused on exercise and activity whereas Noom Weight Loss Coach is an all-in-one solution for those looking to lose weight, eat healthier, get fit, and stay motivated. The Coach helps millions of people get active by integrating the advanced technology or CradioTrainer. Download the Coach here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom
Q: Why does CardioTrainer want access to my contacts and my Google account?
A: This is *only* done in the Friend Activity part of the app, and only for the purposes of connecting you with friends who also use CardioTrainer to track their activity. This information is not stored anywhere, nor will it ever be used for any other purpose. Your Google account is used only to create a permanent account so you can to backup and recover your data.
More information about the permissions requested by this application: http://noom.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/12269
Combine the app with Wahoo Fitness sensors to track heart rate, cycling speed, cadence, and power data.
With more functionality than an expensive GPS watch or dedicated cycling computer, the Wahoo Fitness App and hardware provides everything you need to stay safe, motivated, and informed while you run or ride your bike… all on your Android device!
Visit http://www.wahoofitness.com for more information on Wahoo Fitness products.
◆ Pair with Wahoo Fitness devices including: BlueHR, BlueSC, KICKR, TICKR family, RFLKT family, Magellan Echo and many more!
◆ Pair with other BTLE and ANT+™ heartrate, footpod and bike speed/cadence/power devices.
◆ Upload workouts to your favorite training website, including Strava, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, Nike+, TrainingPeaks, GarminConnect and Magellan Active or email the export data directly.
◆ Get comprehensive cycling power data. Offers multiple power screens with power in watts, avg. power, nPower, iFactor, TSS, and mean max power for 20 seconds, 1, 2, 20, and 60 minutes.
◆ Use multiple sensors at once. You can use multiple sensors at the same time without interference.
◆ Get personalized heart rate zone info. Calculates personalized HR zones and shows current, average, and max heart rate as well as how much time you spend in each zone during your workout.
◆ Get the most accurate calorie burn count. Add your user data such as age, weight, and height to get personalized calorie burn information.
◆ Don't get lost. In-app GPS maps keep you on the right track as you run or cycle outdoors.
◆ Review your History. See a summary of the results from your entire workout history, including GPS route, organized by date and workout type in the history view.
◆ Dedicated KICKR workout screen with four modes including Resistance Levels, Ergo Mode, Simulation Mode and Manual mode
◆ Works with all Android devices that are Bluetooth Smart Ready (requires Android 4.3+).
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Don't forget to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns, compliments or feature requests!
Try out Free run, Power up, set your monthly goal, see your progress and share the results with your friends.
Full version available in Android Market with audio feedback, web uploads to RunKeeper and Dailymile and more run modes and goals.
Everyone can be a runstar™