1. By setting up a password, you can protect the contents of the diary.
2. You can write out a diary to SD card, or can read a diary from SD card.
3. If you are a user of Dropbox, you can save a diary on Dropbox and can own a diary jointly between two or more terminals.
4. You can attach position information to a diary, and also can check the place on a map.
5. You can attach a photograph to a diary and can also pick up a photograph from your gallery.
Maybe you're just on vacation and you have a great photo?
Or maybe you want to document the joyful moments of your baby?
My Diary is the app for you!
- Save your memories every day.
- Add photos.
- Select any background for each page of the diary.
- Browse your entries using the calendar.
- Send the content to your family or friends.
- Use a password to protect your data.
- Synchronization via Google Drive for Android 2.3.3 or newer (synchronized files are hidden and can only be viewed using My Diary).
How to set password?
Click the key icon on the action bar. If you do not see the key icon, press the menu button on your device and select "Password" from the menu.